TempêteNoir
KageShio's new mule.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:45 AM

Kiyomizuchii Heiro
Age: Somewhere between 950 and 1,000, it's hard to recall
Race: Dhampir
Profession: Assassin, though more recently, Teacher.
Home: Rising Dove Academy

Entry One
------------

It feels so strange to write like this, to keep track of my thoughts on paper again, though I honestly believe I need it. I am finding myself lacking faith in... well, in myself. Not that this is anything new, of course, but this new situation feel so surreal, like it's just a bizarre dream I'll wake from any moment. It is not uncommon for me to feel out of place, as I don't think I really fit in anywhere, but here, with all of these young supernaturals gathered in one place I feel so old and so... awkward.

I really don't know what possessed me to apply at the Academy. Perhaps it really is a desire to help the young supernaturals, or maybe I have just once again grown tired of a solitary life. I was greeted warmly by my friend who is the creator and headmaster of the school, and he assured me I would have a place here but am I so foolish as to believe him?

Do the guardians of the students even know a dhampir will be instructing their young ones? I doubt it, for there surely would at least be fewer vampires attending. I also assume that if they did, they do not know what dhampir. There are few who do not know at least one of my aliases, all of them proclaiming me as a bogeyman of the supernatural world. I wouldn't think any parent would intentionally allow their children near me.

But... perhaps they do. Perhaps they all know I would be teaching their children and charges to defend themselves and they honestly are allowing it. What then? I don't think I could handle such acceptance!

Though, that is the point of this school. To have all supernaturals learning and living along side each other. Perhaps there really are those who are working towards the goal of peace. What a world it would be... Perhaps then I might truly have a place.