Old 07-04-2012, 05:00 AM

This will be used as the journal for Hataru in Checkmate

Kiyoto

Hataru

About Me

Must you ask? I am a Male

If it matters, I am beyond your years, but I look forever eighteen

I am bisexual

Those who know me see me as cold and standoffish, I have been called a loner but very curious. I love to be mysterious and rebellious, as well as strangely affectionate towards my experiments or pets if you will.

I have developed the talent to manipulate souls. I can also shapeshift at a whim. I can manipulate blood and bone in any way I please, liquifying, solidifying and moving it and more. I have the power to strengthen other's abilities, or weaken them though physical contact, as well as get inside of people's mind, controling them as my puppets.

The part I play is I am the heir to RavenWood

Every Story Needs A Begining
When the origional family of RavenWood was conducting their experiments, I was made...I was given the abilities preveously mentioned in order to help with future experiments. To make sure I would stay under their control however, they bound me to a mirror. Without it I can not survive for long, and whoever posesses it can command me for if it is destroyed..I would die. The family overstayed their welcome, and as all mortals do they passed on and died. I however, lived on and in turn gained posession of the mirror myself. I took over RavenWood, and decided to continue the experiments, and take care of the ones who were left to make sure nothing that happened to me would ever happen to anyone else. I was their puppet, their toy....riddiculed as a monster by the humans...now they will learn what it is like to be looked down upon.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 AM

Entry One:

I have often thought about stopping the experiments, letting this all just end. Unfortunately if I did, in the end of it all, I would once more be all alone. I wonder if any of them think like I do..If they regret it and wish that I had never done what I did to them. Was it right to in a way play god? To decide who gets to come back, how, and as what? I think more and more about what it means to have limits anymore, for it seems that I am constantly pushing them, and yet still find no end. I believe something is coming, I have not spoken to the experiments about this, but something feels off. The manor is shifting, its energy is active as if it is trying to tell me something. I used to be able to hear it well, now I fear I have distanced myself from my roots to much and become to off course to listen. What would become of the experiments if I was to fall? Would they be safe and taken care of? Or would the towns people finally get their revenge on RavenWood, and cast us all into oblivion...No, as long as I am able to draw breath and fight, I will. These people who reside here with me are more then just experiments, they have become my family...But I wonder if something is coming as I fear...how long will my family stand together...until we all fall apart...

End.