Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM

Lawless Romance

Premise: Willow Delilay is niece to the High Queen of the Fae Realm and her Formal Ambassador. When sent on an errand to the Human Realm (called Upworld), she meets a human girl named Abigail, who can see her. Unnerved, Willow returns to Upworld, determined to discover Abby's secret, as very few humans can see Fae without their glamour. Upon return, Willow discovers more about Abbey than she wants to know. This secret that Abbey is keeping may just be all the Queen needs to get the war she's always wanted and rid herself of Willow, the only heir to the throne left, once and for all. Can Willow keep a secret? Is protecting Abbey worth more than the throne? Or has the information Willow gotten, more than she can handle? It may just lead to her undoing, Abbey's death and the a war so great, humans will be the greatest sacrifice of all...

Characters:
~Willow Delilay
Race: Fae
Height: 5'3" (or 5'6" when glamoured)
Eyes: Emerald green
Looks: Curly, waist length auburn hair, most
often in a single braid, slightly tan skin, light freckling on her
face, shoulders and arms. When not glamoured, Willow has
multicolored, pulsating tattoos starting at the base of her skull,
along her spine, ends at her tailbone, it also branches out and
curls just underneath her breasts and hips, travels along the outside
of her legs and ends at her ankles. Tattoo colors indicate mood.
Personality: Stubborn, curious, prideful, and friendly.
Hates her aunt, but does her bidding out of respect for the crown.

~Abigail Morris
Race: Human
Height: 5'5"
Eyes: Change color with mood
Looks: Short brown hair with red highlights. Freckles
around her high cheek bones, and a tattoo on her right wrist of a never
ending pool of water.
Personality: Shy due to the fact that she knows
shes different & is afraid of what people think of her.

~Alexander Alv
Race: Demigod
Height: 5ft10
Eyes: Blue
Looks:

Orion Maelstrom

Queen Luciana
Race: Fae

Lillith

"~" indicates a taken character
Underlines indicate a decided name that can't be changed.
If you would like to join, please direct your PM's and prospective
character bio's to me or Lucky_Girl22: to keep the RP thread from
being cluttered. If you are accepted, your bio's will be added above
with any necessary name changes.
Thank you!

Last edited by Tancileena; 09-23-2012 at 04:51 AM..

Tancileena
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-16-2012, 10:32 PM

Sitting here, I look across our measly fire at Abigail. She is shivering, wrapped tightly in a jacket I nicked from a display in front of a store. Her eyes vacant, yet full or terror. That last attack has both left us bruised and terrified. The crack in my ribs has only just started to mend and I'm exhausted, but can't sleep. Not with my aunt so close to finding us.

How the hell did it end up this way? I angrily ask myself. Let me give you a little back story. Maybe you will understand this better than I.

When I was little, if you would have told me I would be hiding the first Oracle in a thousand years from my aunt to prevent a war that would lay waste to humanity, I would have laughed in your face.

The Oracles have been wiped out. In the Last Great Fae war, the Bright Fae had an Oracle on our side. We were on the verge of defeat and she gave us the information we needed to orchestrate an attack that caused the Dark Fae to surrender. But in the years after that, the Dark Fae hunted down the Oracles and slaughtered every last one of them. Because of this, the next Oracle could not be seen by the previous, so she could not be taken to the heavens to be taught the ways of Seeing. And then suddenly, Oracle's ceased to exist. For a long time, it was believed the Celestials did not want innocent girls being murdered for their given gifts and ceased to choose worthy girls. And then it was discovered that the Dark Fae had imprisoned the Goddesses that would choose the girls and give them their gifts.

So to tell me that I would be protecting an Oracle that could help destroy the Dark Fae, I would have scoffed at the notion. Of course I want the Dark Fae destroyed once and for all, but the humans cannot pay the ultimate price. I cannot have their blood on my hands.

But here I am, protecting the first Oracle in a thousand years. We are on the run from my aunt, the Queen of my people, and the Dark Fae, determined to Kill Abigail the same way they slaughtered every last Oracle; sacrifice to their deity in the most horrendous way possible. They are gaining on us and we are running out of time and answers. How can the humans be spared? Why must they pay the price for our blood feud?

The answer may come as the biggest shock of all.

And to think this all started with one touch and just three words. It's strange that the smallest thing can end up being the catalyst for the biggest event in human, Fae, Celestial and Demon history.