blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-04-2012, 06:29 PM

Maiara Kingsley
Age: Doesn't Remember | Race: Dark Angel | Roleplay: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...e-rp-full.html

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-09-2012 at 12:05 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-09-2012, 12:03 AM

Where my story begins...

This world wasn’t always the way it is now. A world in which if one isn’t human that they have to live in fear and keep one step ahead of those who hunt them. Once upon a time Iruna was a peaceful place where all races lived together in harmony at least for the most part they did. I know that it’s probably hard to believe that this world could have even been that way, but it was before the humans discovered they weren’t alone in the world. That is what made it all change…at first things seemed to be ok and some of the races tried to befriend the humans to show they meant them no harm. They were fools. The humans feared those who were different as they always had, they were jealous as well and now felt they needed to do something so they could once again be the supreme beings of their world. The human’s governments and kingdoms formed the United Human Nations of Iruna, UHNI, and organization whose main objective is to rid the world of its many super natural beings or at the very least to enslave anyone who isn’t human. A mere two hundred years ago the scientists working for the UHNI researching and experimenting was at its peak. The result was the development of a collar capable of limiting the power and strength of its wearer and a transmitter that could weaken the human’s enemies. Of course the UHNI didn’t hesitate to start using these new devices in the wars they started with the super natural beings of Iruna. The devices gave the humans a great advantage in the wars and it wouldn’t take long for them finally come to an end destroying entire races, leaving races near extinction or scattered to the wind. UHNI declared their ultimate victory and decreed that all people who were not human were to be enslaved. If they resisted or broke the law that person was to be executed and any human aiding a super natural being from being captured or helping them escape slavery was also to be either enslaved themselves or executed. In the UHNI’s eyes they had truly created a “Human’s World”.

Now that I’ve told you all of this you’re probably wondering what it has to do with my story. Well my story starts long before the human take over though I can’t tell you how old I am since I no longer remember. After the wars keeping up with such things seemed pointless, everyday was a fight for survival. Now I’m getting off track. Like I was saying my story starts before the wars took place. I remember things well I lived in a secluded village on Mount Kasumi. The village was mostly home to wanders of different races, those who were outcast by their own kind, those who wanted to explore the world or those who just had their own reasons for wandering. I myself at the time was a rogue of sorts. I travelled around the world not staying at one place for too long. Usually taking on jobs where my talents were needed. Actually on one of those jobs was where I met Ciaran, the man that I fell in love with and was later separated from due to those damn humans. When the UHNI started their so called world cleansing it didn’t take long for everyone to be sucked into the wars. Ciaran and I travelled together hiring ourselves out as mercenaries to the highest bidders among the super natural beings. Looking back now I wonder if what we did was the right choice because our choice cost Ciaran his life.

Now I'm somewhat getting ahead of myself aren't I? Let me back up a bit and you will learn what devils the humans really are.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-09-2012 at 12:10 AM..