Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-10-2012, 03:43 AM

This journal is one kept by my character in http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...checkmate.html
Gemini
Entry 1, My thinking about stuff
Dear diary-
My name is Gemini.is that how I should start? Mari suggested I keep a diary, because I needed to tell someone my thinking, but none of the others wanted to listen very long.they all think I'm just a child, even though I'm the same age as Mari.at least, I think we're the same age.Master says that being twins means two people who were born on the same day, from the same patents.I'm not sure what parents are, but I think Master is a parent for the experiments.I know Marionette is my twin, so that means we were born at the same time, so we're the same age.but Mari is smarter.there's lots of things I don't know, like what it means to be born.I think it's different from being created, like I was.I don't know why I remember Mari looking just like me once, and I don't know why she looks different now.I don't know why my heart gets loud and my tummy flutters when I see Fang, or why Fang and Mari don't like eachother.I wonder sometimes what Master thinks about.Master seems sad sometimes, and I think there's things that he doesn't even tell Mari and me.and he tells us lots.I wish I knew more things, Like Master.I wish the others would see that I'm big like Mari.cause even though I don't know lots, I do know that I'm more than just a child.
-Love, Gemini

Last edited by Gemini; 07-10-2012 at 03:50 AM..