Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-20-2012, 04:25 PM

Cryla watched in interest as Alriana began to mix some drinks. She nearly covered her nose with her hand because of her great senses being a elf. She accepted the drink and took a drink swiftly before setting it down. "So we were wondering if you would like to join our team? We believe that having more then one person working together for paradise. We were also wondering, well Leyrn was wondering, if you know of any other chosen people." she asked lightly.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 05-20-2012, 05:22 PM

Leyrn nodded, he was not one to use more words than needed.

Alriana replied simply, I am slightly interested in joining, partly to get out of this hell hole. And I have sensed another, but even when I have tried to reach him, I cannot. Something is blocking my magic. Whether it's its own power, I have no idea. I don't even know what gender it is."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-22-2012, 07:15 PM

Intriuged by Alrianna's words the elven woman looked at her surprised. "Really? That is something that sparks my interest, but I must say that if you can't reach it, then maybe it be best left alone." she said wisely before taking another sip of the drink. "We should be almost to the time of the path revealing itself." Cryla said softly, glancing to the darkening world outside. She wondered if they would meet this other gifted one on their journey. "I don't know how this can be too hard with such talented team." she said with a smiled and chuckled. "We will find paradise, and hopefully peace." she said thoughtfully.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-22-2012, 09:07 PM

Leyrn nodded,"Yes, and maybe we'll discover him on the way. Chances are it'll head for paradise too." Setting his drink down, he said,"Thanks for the drink. Now we must start on our journey, for as you can now see, it is almost nightfall already! Please collect anything that you might need on the journey. Make sure you'll be able to carry your own things, for it'll be a long trek. And we'll have many obsticles.", he said, like he did this all the time.

Alriana shook her head, "Everything's already packed right here.",she said, pointing to the little pouch on her hip. "I always have it ready in case of an emergency. And I like to move from place to place on a whim so I aways have to be ready. I hope we do find another chosen. Though you'll be screwed if it's a girl Leyrn. You'll be completely out numbered.",Alriana said with a laugh.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-22-2012, 11:05 PM

Cryla laughed hearing Alrianna and nodded. "Yes he will be!" she said and headed out with her new found friend's and team. Surprised, as the night fell like a heavy veil over the world, she saw the path slowly appear before her eyes. Seeing it she started walking forward between her witch and swordsman, seeming to not be startled at all by the weird forest vegetation. They had been talking about animal breeding(Cryla having still been amazed by Alrianna's summoned friends) until her keen hearing picked up upon movement. Whipping out her gun the elf wirrled around and her eyes widened seeing all the hybrid monkeys. One was chewing the leg of some massive hunting cat, and the rest where staring at them drooling. "We need to get out of here!" she gasped and began to unload bullets into the animals as some jumped at them, fangs bared. They fell dead from her good aim, but the rest of the mass seemed pissed. "Run!"

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 05-24-2012, 03:36 AM

Alriana nodded and ran for what seemed like forever. Stopping to catch her breath, she finally took in her surroundings. It looked like jus vegetation. Something caught her eye. It looked like a huge outcropping of rock. Walking closer, she brushed the vines and leaves away to see an entrance. Alriana couldnt deny her curiosity any longer and entered. Hoping the others would find her soon. The inside was completely pitch black. Stumbling, Alriana managed to find a hole in the ceiling with light filtering in. The light seemed to be pointing to something. A statue, it was of an angel. Very realistic whoever made this statue was amazing. Surveying the wonderful creation, Alriana felt something like a pulse from it. Stepping back, she felt another. Falling to the ground, she screamed. The statue was ALIVE!

Leyrn wouldn't miss out on the fight. After Alriana ran, he drew his sword and started slaughtering the beasts a particular monkey was giving him trouble, it was moving around so fast that he couldnt reach it. "Come here you little bastard!",he yelled. Suddenly a scream pierced the night air. It was Alriana. "Cryla!",he yelled.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2012, 04:11 AM

Cryla had taken a stand with Leyrn for awail as the monkeys attacked, and when most of them were running away except for a few, her ears picked up on a scream. Alrianna. "Leyrn we've gotta go!" she said urgently, bolstering her gun. She then swiftly ran towards the odd vegetation where she had seen their magical friend last, and then pulled out her sword and chopped it away, revealing a small entrance. Walking down it swiftly, for she could hear hard breathing, she soon found their friend on the floor staring up at the statue of an angel. The angel had chains on it as if it was trapped, and he looked beautifully real. It was amazing how beautiful he was, down to ever last muscle. "Alrianna, why did you scream?" she asked lightly offering her hand to pull the girl up.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-05-2012, 07:33 PM

Alriana excepted the kind gesture and stood up and dusted herself off. "That is no ordinary statue. I mean the vibe it's giving me..... It 's like something about it feels alive. Like the statue is actually living but not really in this world. I think that maybe the bonds holding it here are quite powerful. And its aura definately reminds me of the other I had sensed before."

Leyrn ran after Cryla to arrive at a place that resembled a holy ground. Most of the grounds had been destroyed, but some could have survived. Entering the cave like structure, there was a statue. It resembled an angel. It looked completely real, almost as if someone had just been covered in stone. "Alriana, are you positive this thing is alive?",he asked.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 PM

Cryla shook her head and then smiled. "I don't see any possible way he could be alive." the elven female said, putting a hand on her hip. The tan elf then smiled and looked into the dimly lit entrance that was beside the angel. "Well, I think someone is camping in here, I see fire light, maybe we have found the presence you were detecting." Cryla said positively, adn brushed her nearly white blonde hair behind her shoulder. She then began walking into the hallway, motioning for her two team mates to follow her. She could see the best out of the three, so she decided that it was best to lead the way.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Alriana sighed. Of course Cryla hadn't had believed her. That girl was too.......... independent. Slinking after Cryla, she glanced back one more time at the statue. Even if they couldn't sense it, she could. And she would be there to tell them "I told you so" when something happened.

Leyrn followed, knowing that there was nothing he could do to deteir Cyrla. Putting a hand on Alriana's shoulder, he hurried to Cryla's side. She was the eyes and he was the fangs. Alriana would soon learn to like Cryla....hopefully. "Cryla, you should really consider things more thoughtfully. I mean, It doesn't matter that you don't believe her. But still, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Anyways, you should really listen to her. I mean, she can sense things we can't. There's no reason to not believe her!"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-08-2012, 04:24 AM

Cryla looked to Leyrn, and shook her head. "It's not that I don't believe her. It's that if it was alive, it means it's probably a fallen angel, which would be bad for us. There's a reason it's locked in stone, and one I honestly don't want to find out. I like being alive and moving, don't you?" she said lightly before walking out of the tunnel. They were inside a ruined room of the crumbling castle, and a man wearing black clothes sat by the fire. He was looking at them intently as they walked up, his grin on his lips just kept growing. "Three new visiters... With such beauty and handsomeness." he breathed, nearly Cryla have to strain to hear him, even with her hypersensitive hearing. She didn't understand what he was getting at but she liked the compliment. "Thank you." she said lightly giving the man a smile.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-08-2012, 05:17 AM

A frown tugged at Leyrn's lips when the man spoke. Something about the stranger gave him the chils. Maybe it was the airiness in his voice, or the crookedness of his teeth. Just something about him… Reaching out, he caught Cryla by the shoulder and stopped her. Leaning forward, he whispered in her ear,"I told you to take precautions. This man looks like a magic weilder, and a not to friendly one at that."

Alriana felt very left out. She knew that those two had known each other for a very long time, but it seemed that they always forgot she was there. This was not part of the bargain, and she would soon confront them for it. Seeing the old ,an made her eyes widen surely he was a kind of magic weilder but she wasn't going to let the other two know that. They had probably already figured that out and the last thing she needed was to look stupid. Biting her lower lip, she approached the two, and stood behind them. Trying to not bring attention to herself. The last thing she needed was for the stranger to recognize her for what she was.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-08-2012, 05:48 PM

Cryla looked back at Leyrn as he grasped her shoulder and her eyes conveyed a much wiser and deeper knowledege and understanding then she had been protraying the whole way thus far. She then leaned closer to the male, feeling safer with him close to her tanned self.

"Such young travelers... Looking for paradise, I'm sure." he mused, making a chill run threw the room. "Let's see, we have a royal elven princess... I'm surprised that they let you leave... Such a naughty little girl. And a master swordsman. What a beautiful addition to my collection.. And do I sense a little budding witch on our hands?" he whispered evily and glanced around the stunned pair to meet the eyes of the young witch. He chuckled evily and then a soft sound of scrapping metal against stone came to their ears. Cackling the magic weilding male suddenly pushed an invisble force on them, and Cryla cried out, being smashed against a wall and suspended, energy crackling around her as she cried out in pain. "Such a beautiful sound." the man cackled.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-19-2012, 10:46 PM

"You bastard!",Leryn cried as he charged at the old man. Swinging his sword at the man's head, it stopped an inch away from the wielder. Leryn's muscles were straining from the emense power radiating off of the man's magic shield. His feet sliding backwards, the power bacame too much and flung him away. Leryn hit the ground with a sickening crack.

Alriana could feel the man's mind pushing at her walls she had put up defensivly. His power was amazing. Beads of sweat started to appear on her forehead from the emense strength that was pushing at her mind. It was too much. Falling to her knees, Alriana screamed,"Noooooo! I won't let you get in!"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-19-2012, 11:42 PM

"No Leryn!" Cryla cried and struggled against the energy suspending her. She screamed in pain suddenly, seeing the angel that had been the statue, walking towards Alrianna. "No! No! Please!" she begged, but she could see that he was mindless in the control of that vile man. She then bagan to chant under her breath. Knowing if she could buy Leryn and Alrianna some time, they could maybe free her. Only if she could free this angel first.

The angel walked towards Leryn, his arm moved to flick, and energy pinned the swordsman against the wall. "What comes from dust must return to dust. But one beautiful must be preserved in stone." he recited over and over again. His chanting an dlifeless eyes would make anyone shiver and shudder in fear.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 07-28-2012, 05:26 AM

Leryn let out a "Gah",when he hit the wall. Coughing up blood, he spit on the ground and unstably stood up. Smirking slightly, Leryn said,"Damn. I always knew I was too handsome for my own good. But sorry buddy. I have no intentions to turn into stone today." Once more raising his katana, Leryn lunged towards the muttering angel.

Alriana was still on the ground breathing heavily. Suddenly she understood. Though the magic wielder's mind power was strong, there was an inconsistency. Finally finding the flaw, she started to keep Track of the flow of power from the old man. Alriana's eyes snapped open, she knew how to fight back. The man's age and the fact that he was also controlling the angel had finally caught up to him. Waiting for the moment where his powers wavered to strike, Alriana took deep breaths.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Cryla kept muttering her spell and then let it go. As Leyrn lunged with his sword, the angel was released from the mind spell for a split second. She watched as Leyrn's blade sank into the poor angel's side. The shocked angel fell to his knees, blood trickling down his bare body. The man screamed as he lost control for a split second, but then he began to regain control.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-02-2012, 02:43 AM

Hearing the angel scream, Leryn withdrew the sword from the man's side. "Gee thanks Cryla,"he said,"now he probly thinks I'm the bad guy."Hearing a whooshing sound, he turned around to see a gigantic fireball speeding towards the injured angel. "Holy shit.",Leryn breathed. Diving forward and pushing the male aside, the fireball just clipped the left side of his body.

Alriana cursed. The man had been able to send a final spell before completely freezing in place. "Finally.",Alriana sighed with relief. Then hearing the sound of blood being spit up, she turned to see half of Leryn's body had been completely burned up. "Oh my god! Leryn!", she said rushing to his side.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-04-2012, 02:20 AM

Cryla cried out in pain as she fell, the wind rushed out of her body as her back hit the ground. Getting up slowly, she hurried over hearing Alrianna's words. She looked at Leryn worriedly, and then to the witch. "Well, I can heal him... You have used alot of power." she said and gently put a hand on his forehead. "I will help, breathe Leryn." she said reassuringly and soon had her magic working at healing up his wounded and burnt body.

Kiyoto groaned and held his side in pain. "W-what happened?" he breathed, his world spinning as he stared up at the sky. Turning his head he saw the three odd people together and then shook as he felt the magic leaving his system slowly and painfully. At this point he didn't realize he wasn't clothed, but the chains on his body were freezing.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 11-04-2012 at 02:24 AM..

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 PM

((How could he not realize that he's nekkid?! lol))

Leryn gasped for breath and looked over at the angel. "Hey man. I'm not trying to ruin the moment or anything, but clothing is a neccessary part of a person's life.",he said, wondering of Cryla had gotten his punn. "Did you get 'em. The old man? 'Cuz god, I really wanna kick his ass right now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-10-2012, 06:37 AM

Cryla smiled hearing Leyrn and then flicked his forehead. "Shut up you silly boy." she said sternly, her smile dissappearing. Though it reappeared a minute later. "I need to heal you, so be still." she scolded gently, her powers working diligently to heal him up. Once all the burns where gone, and the singed shirt thrown away, the elven princess smiled. "We got him good... I don't think there's anything left of him." the elf female said lightly and looked to swordsman over. "How are you feeling? Did I miss anything?"

Kiyoto was registering what Leyrn said as she slowly took in the fact that he was not clothes. Wrapped in chains and in massive pain, the angel struggled to get to his hands and knees. Looking up to see the beautiful Alrianna, he gave a weak smile. Very weak. "Thank you for freeing me... I've been a statue for years... I was a puppet." he said and shuddered. "I need to get these chains off..." he breathed, and suddenly white hot energy came from the air and crushed the chains upon him. Looking around be found the bag he had dropped years ago and pulled on his pants. No shirt, but as long as his male parts where covered he was good. "Thank you again, I'm forever in your debt." the angel said, bowing to the group.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 AM

Alriana wasn't detuered by the naked men surrounding her one bit. To Alriana, gender didn't matter, they were all humans. 'Wait, scratch that. We now have an angel and an elf. So living beings? Ya, that sounded good.' Turning to Cryla, she said,"We better find a way to get out of this jungle, or to find a safe place for camp. Though we are all healed physically, mentally I'm sure that we're all tired."

Leryn smiled at Cryla and snickered,"You just want to see me with my shirt off." Doing a kip back onto his feet, Leryn surveyed his side. "Just like new." Looking at the now partially clothed angel, Leryn could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end as he took the angel in. Shaking off the feeling, he said ,"Oh great, to men with their shirts off. Too bad we're in the middle of a jungle." Grabbing his trench coat from the ground, Leryn straightened up and his abs were now easier to notice. Though he put his trench coat on, his eight pack was still widely visible.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM

Cryla smirked and shook her head as Leryn did a Kip and soon was on his feet. Standing slowly, her body burned and ached in pain all over, she assumed it was from the electrifying magic that had attacked her the whole time. Hearing Alrianna's words about finding somewhere safe to camp, the elven princess looked around. "I don't see any reason not to camp here..." she said and her eyes widened as the angel collapsed. The blood that kept running down his side had caught him off guard as he had reached for his bag. Coughing weakly he growled and then the elf hurried over to him. "Oh jeez... Leryn... You got this poor guy good." she said worried, unsure if she could heal him. If she did she would pass out. Kiyoto blinked up at the elven girl and smiled gently. "I deserved it... I was attacking you guys..." he said lightly and his smile got weaker along with his body. "We can't just leave him here.... Alrianna, can you heal him please?" Cryla asked hopefully, and glanced down to her red skin. Her burns would go away, but right now, she could do her best to ignore them.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM

Alriana nodded her head to Cryla's question. Kneeling next to the angel, Alriana placed a hand on his wound. Although placing pressure on it would make him suffer terribly, it was the only way to make sure he absorbed the spell efficiently. "I only dabble in healing spells,"she murmered"so bear with me here." Closing her eyes, Alriana could almost feel her energy draining out of her hand as it was on the man. Trying to prolong the treatment for his health, she tried to give him all she should. Finally out of energy, she opened her eyes and gasped,"This is no ordinary wound. I am sorry that could not completely heal it, but neither Cryla nor I can do much more today. At least I closed the wound so that it can't get infected. But I'm afraid we'll have to do much more patching up."

Leryn rubbed the back of his neck, "How was I suppose to know that he would be released and magically turn into a good lil' angel? I was just trying to save our asses."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-01-2013, 10:04 PM

Kiyoto flinched in pain and grit his teeth as the pressure was applied to his wound. When the witch finished her healing, he shook his head and put his hands on hers. Gently pushing her away he slowly stood. "No I'm fine, your energy fully healed me with your magic." He said and grabbed his pants from his bag and pulled them on. "Are you feeling alright? I shouldn't touch any of you... I can drain you without realizing it..." He said in warning and Cryla chuckled hearing Leyrn. "We know Leyrn. It was just a really good hit." She said dismissively and watched as the topless angel had a camp setting itself up by just waving his hands. Studying him she then realized what he was. "A fallen energic!" She exclaimed and he froze and looked back at them. The tribal tattoo on his chest glowing when she spoke. "Yes, you're right... But I don't remember anything besides my name..." He said and and the elven princess's smile disappeared slowly. "I'm sorry." She said and he smiled brightly. "It's fine. I'm just greatful for you all to free me."