Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2011, 09:53 PM

Ian was fine after a while. But the doctors told him he had to stay overnight for observation. Which he didn't really mind. He was tired anyway. And he couldn't help that his eyes slid closed and it didn't take to long for him to get to sleep.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 04-25-2011, 11:08 PM

"Excuse me Mr. Summers but you can't go back there, visiting hours are over with" Mr. Summers ignored her and just went to find the room he was told by the doctors to find Ian. Once he found the room, he slowly opened the door, there wasn't anyone else in the room but Ian.

Ian looked so peaceful asleep, this was a rare one time event, he knew Ian wouldn't like him back let alone couldn't like him back. But just for the school year, it would be nice to live in this fantasy life with him. Even if it meant it being a one sided feeling. Mr. Summers sat in a chair next to the bed and soon enough laid his head down going to sleep and holding Ian's hand in comfort.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-26-2011, 12:33 AM

Ian slept for a long time. When he woke up, he was surprised to see his teacher there. He was expecting to see his uncle. Not his teacher. Though he didn't wake him up. He just watched him for a while before a nurse came in to check on him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-10-2011, 06:49 PM

(Ah! I am SOOOOO sorry, my pc didn't post anything)

"Oh, you're awake" she whispered adding "Was there anything you wanted? the doctor said when you woke up you could have some water or light soda" She smiled, her name was Alani (Uh-Lay-ni), she seemed to be chinease american which it showed she was more american than chinease. She looked about lower 20s and had an angelic face.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-10-2011, 06:52 PM

"Some water would be nice." Ian said, his voice rough. He couldn't help but cough, though it did hurt. It was hard not to. He wanted something to drink. Then he wanted to talk to his teacher. Then maybe go home. But he wasn't sure if that was going to happen anytime soon.

{{Its alright. I understand.}}

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-12-2011, 02:28 AM

"Of course, there is a bottle water near you, I believe it is almost room temperature. If you want something colder just ask" she smiled and turned to leave but stopped at the door "was there anything you needed?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-13-2011, 07:28 PM

Ian looked around and found the bottle of water. He managed to open it and take a drink before she spoke again. He shook his head at the question. "No. I'm fine." he told her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-13-2011, 08:10 PM

"alright, and you know, you are very lucky. He cares alot about you" she smiled stepping out into the hallways closing the sliding door.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-15-2011, 07:47 PM

After she was gone, his attention went back to his teacher. He really didn't understand why he was here. Though asking could wait until the other woke up.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-17-2011, 07:26 PM

Slowly waking up, Jason realised Ian was awake and quickly sat up"are you alright?" he was in freak out mode really quckily and it probably shown upon his face.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2011, 07:35 PM

"I'm fine. And if someone asks me that again I'm going to end up punching them in the face." Ian said, getting annoyed. He wasn't used to people worrying about him and it made him uncomfortable.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-17-2011, 07:54 PM

Jason smiled in relief but laughed a little at what Ian had said. "I'm sorry I was just really worried about you Ian"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-17-2011, 08:24 PM

"I can tell... Were you the one who pulled me out of the fire?" Ian asked, looking at him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-22-2011, 12:37 AM

(sorry if this is short for awhile, I've been drawing lately (look in siggy for link) but I haven't much mood to write)

"Yea, I wasn't just about to leave you inside no matter the costs" Jason answered.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-22-2011, 01:06 AM

{{Its alright. I understand.}}

"Well.. Thanks for doing that. You saved my life." Ian told him, grateful that he had done it. And touched that he had risked his life for him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 09:03 PM

(omg, I can't believe I didn't notice this post, I am sooooo sorry)

"I do believe that its time for me to go, I can continue to wait here if you'd like. I don't have to be anywhere for awhile" Jason spoke not telling Ian of his resignation of teaching and his new job that would appear closer to the night until midnight. Jason didn't want to be in the same room with Ian if he couldn't be close to him and he had already pushed his luck this far ahead.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2011, 03:34 AM

".. I would like for you to stay." Ian said, his voice quiet. He didn't want to be a bother to Jason, after all. But he also really didn't want to be alone. The two things were very conflicting and it was giving him a headache.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 03:42 AM

Jason placed his hand on Ian's cheek checking his temperature and then his forehead "You seem a bit warm, would you want some ice water?" Jason asked.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2011, 04:08 AM

Ian thought for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. That would be nice." he told him. He was thirsty, but he didn't really feel very warm to himself.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 06:57 PM

"Alright I'll go get you a water bottle, be right back" he left as nurses were coming in to check on Ian, taking all the necessary precautions.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-10-2011, 07:14 PM

Ian nodded and watched him go. He relaxed on the bed and ignored the nurses, feeling extremely tired all of a sudden. But he didn't want to sleep just yet.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-20-2011, 05:18 PM

The nurses came in asking him how he was feeling and if he was okay. They would give him more pain medicine if needed since it would be wearing off soon and they asked if he wanted anything to eat while at it or drink. There were gift baskets, balloons, and even stuffed animals in the room around his bed on the tables near him. He had a window view which was nice because it wasn't just a highway it was near some people's houses.

Soon after awhile Jason came back with Ice Mountain water bottle and a Arby's bag. "I didn't think you would want to eat the food here and they said it would be fine just pace yourself" Jason spoke up placing the bag on the table where there was some room and handing him the water bottle just before sitting down. He would soon have to explain they couldn't see eachother anymore but he also thought of letting him to find out for himself.