sabishisa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sabishisa Send a message via MSN to sabishisa

Old 03-30-2008, 01:09 AM

T. Logan... That was all they needed to know, the tall, slender man thought to himself as he wrote his name on the black board at the front of the room. He turned, looked over the students staring back at him, and swallowed before speaking. "I am Mr. Logan. Feel free to simply call me Logan."

He stopped and flicked a lock of brown hair out of his eyes. Starting a new year was hard but coming in the middle was even harder. He bent and shuffled through some papers... attendance in each class wasn't mandatory... but it would be a good way to start and give them something to do until the lesson plans used by their late teacher arrived. "Let's just start with introductions, okay?" It would only take a few times for him to learn their names. He supposed it was a trait most teachers picked up. He nodded to the student in the first seat and made his way across the room.

Chibiruler1990
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 01:33 PM

Alexander sat in his desk with a bored expression on his face. He was sloughing in his chair and watched as the new teacher asked for introductions from everyone. He looked around the room as he went by one by one and noticed all the girls glaring with heart driven eyes and laughed a bit to himself. He continued to look back as the teacher got to him and when the teacher instructed him to introduce himself he turned around lazily.

He stood up in a fast pace and looked at him and him only. He kept his face bored and began with his introduction.

"The names Alexander Lee Rush. I sleep most of class and I hate a majority of people in general." He didn't look at the teacher to see if that was enough of an introduction and didn't care. He sat back down in his desk and slouched once again and began to close his eyes.

sabishisa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sabishisa Send a message via MSN to sabishisa

Old 04-01-2008, 04:16 PM

Tobias was feeling rather pleased with how everything was going so far. The students were a tad standoffish but receptive enough that he wasn't feeling like a side-show freak standing up there.

That was, until the blonde in the back, who practically told him to fuck off. He could feel the other student's eyes turn on him, waiting for his response to such an 'introduction'. With a light chuckle and a shrug, he said, "To each his own." He gestured to the next person, seeming to just let it go and move on.

In reality, his eyes kept shifting quickly back to Alexander. He was quite beautiful for a high school student. Tobias tried quickly to stuff that away, scolding himself for even taking note of it. By the end of the introductions, he was aware that he had completely missed the other student's names.