Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 AM

"Yes....they could wipe my memory bank clean, causing me to shut down instantly to be disposed. Why would they do this....because i am just a machine and thier property." Collan said to him when he stopped in his tracks and turnned to look at Danny, after all he was very serious about this and he couldn't help what his creators would do to him. "Maybe we should both get jobs." he said to Danny as he touched his hair, pulling a lose strand out before placing it in his mouth once more, grabbing Danny's hand as he continued to lead him down the alley to the next street over.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2011, 04:22 AM

"That not right!! That no fair they shouldn't do that to you. Your special not and your memory make you who you are. That not right to just take them from you. Or just throw you out, Why would people want to. Your fairly amaze to be able to move like you do." Then Danny started to walk and follow Conall. "Why should we both get jobs?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-10-2011, 04:48 AM

"Just a...... thought you could say." Collan said to him as he dropped Danny's hand, stopping in his tracks as he looked at the cold hard road beneath his feet, his ears and tail not moving as he thought about what Danny had said to him about how it wasn't fair and how it was all wrong. The fact was if Danny didn't keep him then his memories of him would be gone and he would either be in the trash or some completely new person that wouldn't even recognize Danny. "It is why i was made....for people to do as they want and have no guilt about anything, the evidence of thier fetishes completely destroyed with a press of a button........it is why i am here.....when two weeks are over.....that will be the end of me." he said in a blank voice before hisfist clenched shut and he started to walk forward once more, not grabbing Danny's hand so that he wouldn't get lost.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2011, 04:52 AM

"No!! Danny said and moved and grabbed at Conall arms and held it tightly. "They can't do that to you I won't let them. I mean There has to be some way for you to keep your memory's because without them.... " He looked up to Conall. "Its not right you need them..."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-10-2011, 05:08 AM

"The only way that will happen is if you buy me and that will never happen. I don't think you can come up with a million yen." Conall said as he looked down at Danny, he was dragging him at this point since he was still walking, he had to stop, playing with the piece of Danny's hair that was sticking out his mouth like a tooth pick, setting Danny up straight. "I don't need them....i am just a machine." he said to Danny coldly, he looked at his hair once more and couldn't help but play with some of it, the only glitch in the whole machine was that it had a hair fetish.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2011, 05:14 AM

"That too much money I could never..." He lower his head, Danny realized he was being dragging and try to keep up walking with Conall but he was not that fast. "Don't need them..." He blinked. "Don't be ridicules of course you need your memory everyone dose even you! Your memory will make you...." He was going to say some thing else but Conall cold tone seem to make Danny cry. He pushed a way from Conall and started to run off in to the crowd crying.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-10-2011, 05:33 AM

Conall saw the tears on Danny's face, a shocked look came over him and he had no clue what to do now, sohe froze, in the spot that Danny had left him in. His computer mind went a million miles aminute, thinking various things, his emotional chip was feeling thousands of feelings, after a few more minutes his eyes went blank and he shut down a while. He was overloaded and he had to rebute before he could go after Danny, that was one good thing about him, which was the fact that he could addabt to the situation after a few minutes of him updating.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 12:10 AM

Danny run away he took a wrong turn down an ally way then was quickly surround by thugs.

"Well well what do we have here. a little lost puppy come here to play with us?" The leader smirked as he said it.

"Nonnono Stay a way.... I just made a wrong turn..... please let me go." Danny was going for a way out as the men were coming closer to him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 12:27 AM

Conall rebuted in no time, he played with the piece of hair thathe had taken from Danny, smelling it some before he went back to eatting, he blinked a few times before he could see the smell of his owner. He quickly followed the trail, dodging people withease and at some point he lost the hat but that didn't stop him, he skidded to a stop at the entrnce tothe alleyway, growling when he saw what was going on. "It would be best if you did not touch him." he growled at the men, shedding the coat as his once shocking blue eyes turnned golden, he slowly moved down the alleyway to give the men time toback away before he did hurt them.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 12:38 AM

Danny heard Conall voice and then saw the ears. But he didn't want to draw attention to Conall ears or tail seeing the coat was off too. Danny had been pin to the wall of the building and one of the thugs had there hands on his tummy rising Danny shirt up. "Help me!!"

The thugs turn to face Conall those because it was a dark ally way they could not really see the ears to well. "You better get out of here and leave us be or you will be the one hurt." A few of the men pulled out knifes to fight with. None of them had guns.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 01:06 AM

"No one touches him but me!" Conall said as he growled at them, his eyes were like lights in the darkness, he continued to move towards them, noting the knifes, he already knew the out come of this fight. "Let him go or else you will be the ones in the hospital." he said to them as he stopped about five feet away from them, he wasn't afraid but he did worry about Danny since he was human andnot a machine like him, which meant that Danny wouldn't be able to handle everything like Conall could.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 01:10 AM

"Kill him" The leader said about Conall as he was busy with holding Danny ageist the wall with another men. Danny was trying to straggle to get free but could not. The men could not yet do any thing to him do to Conall being there and well it was a distraction.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 01:16 AM

Conall narrowed his eyes, the first person lunge at him witht he knife, he just stepped to the side and grabbed the person's hand and broke it as he kicked him into a wall that was a good ways away. He then looked at the others whowere standing there, shocked at how fast he moved and how easily he had taken just one of them out. "Now i will not say this again. Let him go and you will not end up dead or in the hospital.....if you don't then it is on your own heads." he said to them, a light came on in a window above them, so the could see some of his features but not them all, all the could see was the pissed off/angry look he had and his fangs as he growled at them.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 01:23 AM

The thugs just ran a way expect the leader who was kissing Danny neck and had not seen what Conall had done to one of his man. He thought it was a little to quite and he turned too look around but could not see his men expect for the one who was in the wall bleeding. "What what did you do??" He let go of Danny draw his knife just encase the man went after him then run out of the back of the ally way. Danny ran to Conall and wrapped his arms around him. "You saved me?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 01:38 AM

"I am your nightmare." Collan growled as he stepped completely in the light to show what he looked like, he watched as the man drew his knife and then ran off, he blinked a few times before his eyes went back to the shocking blue color that they were when Danny ran over and hugged him. "Of course i saved you....." he said as he put a arm around him and pettd his hair, he was going to say that it was part of his programming but then again Danny should know that since he was the one who basically helpped built him by orderingwhat he wantted. "You shouldn't run off like that." he said softly before he hugged Danny gently to him and he buried his face into his hair.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 01:49 AM

"But but I was soo up set thinking how your menory would be taken away. I don't want that to happen to you." Danny hugged Conall as tight as he could his head pressed agiest Conall chest as he cried. It took he a few movements to calm down. Then he looked at Conall. "Where you put the coat and your hat we can't have people looking at your ears and tail."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 02:05 AM

"Lost them along the way here." Conall said to him, he wasn't lying about losing the hat but the coat on the other hand was laying some where in the alleyway in a puddle of something no one would want to know what it was. "no matter how upset you get.....never and i mean never run off. You do know they had plans to rape you right?" Conall said to him in a slightly angery voice before sighing some and tilting Danny's face up to place a gentle kiss onhis lips as he hugged him closer. "I was worried about you.....i don't want anything bd to happen to you." he said to him in a worried, concerned, andsad voice as he seemed to start cryingover the fact that he had almost lost him to some thugs.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 02:22 AM

He blushed at the kissed and even kissed back. Danny just hugged Conall. He didn't know what to say to almost getting rape by the thugs all he could do was cling to Conall. "You were worried about me?" He took Conall's hand and started back out of the alleyway he saw the coat and pick it up and it smelled just awful. "We'll have to wash this with we get home. But you need to hide your tail ok?" He looked at the ears and sighed wonder what to use to cover them up with. Then remembered his own base ball hat on his own head. "If I let you use my favorite base ball hate to cover up your ears would you promise to take good care of it and not get it damaged in any way?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 02:27 AM

"Can't i just go around like this and say i got off work from a cosplay cafe or something?" Conall said tohim, he was tired of hidding how he looked even though it was only for a few minutes and he could make them not move so they looked fake even if they were real for him. "Yes i was worried about you....is that so wrong?" he said tohim as he stood in the shadows so no one would look at him as they waled by like nothing was going on or as if they had not seen what had happen in the alleyway.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 02:36 AM

Danny grumble the took Conall hand. "Were going home if you don't have to cover them up. We can use that line if people ask but really I don't want other to ask.... It would lead to to many question Plus I have to wash the coat." He sighed. "Come on" He looked to Conall. "No its not wrong I was just surprised is all."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 02:49 AM

"What if i really get a job at one?" Conall said as he followed after Danny, analyzing him, after all he seemed to have changed since he first booted him up. "What has made you change all of a sudden?" he asked him as he followed after him, making sure they were going the right way and that Danny was going to be safe, some people stared at him and whispered some things as they walked down the street, but Conall did not pay them any attention.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 02:52 AM

"Well I guess if you get a job at one but.... what the point?" He asked him and sighed. "What do you mean I changed...?" He still held on to Conall heading home with him quickly he could hear being talking and staring he did not like it at all. He held the dirty coat in his hand those he really did stick.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 03:15 AM

"Well your in school right? I can't just sit around at your place waitting for you to get home." Conall said to him as he looked around at the people around them before he pulled Danny down an alleyway to the next street over which wasmore disserted. "Before when you woke me up.....you didn't even want to touch me or anything of the sort and now your holdding my hand and kissed me back." he said to him as he searched his face for a answer as he waitted for a verbal one.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2011, 03:21 AM

"Its not holding hands if I'm dragging you back home!" He stated realizing he was holding Conall hand and blushed and droped it. "Its not like that. Lets go home now." He blushed more thinking of the kiss. "Well you kiss me first I don't know my body just reacted before I knew what going on now come on lets go." He started walking out of the alleyway.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2011, 03:44 AM

Conall watched as he walked off towardshis home, sighing ashe ran a hand through his hair, he didn't understand it, the boy's temperature had rosed and it seemed as if his heart rate had increased a bit, that was just all from his scan of him. "...fine..." he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets and followed after Danny, not saying another word tohim as he had a serious look onhis face.