dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-09-2011, 12:37 AM

EEE!!! yay. Yuri. Read along with us if you like. peez dont post tho. ^-^

On a small island is a school that has mostly humans in it and a few 'special' beings that look mostly human. Their is a school play comming up and it is original. The island is inhabited by mostly humans and isn't very well know out side of the island its self. It has gone mostly unnoticed. The school has been around for years and years. It has all avalible school years there since it is the only school ground on the island. The kindergarten thru fifth is seperate from the sixth thru eigth and that is seperate from the ninth thru twelveth. All three are located in seperate buildings and there is a fourth building for college perpouses and a fifth building that contains all oficial things like records.

Uniforms are required.
The colors are in specific color according to grade.
Uniform example
Kindergarten cyan
First lime
Second yellow
Third orange
Forth dark orchid
Fifth magenta
Sixth red
Seventh deep sky blue
Eigth sea green
Ninth black
Tenth blue
Eleventh green
Twelveth dark red
College navy

Character skeleton.
Name:
Race:
Personalitly:
Background:
Apperance:

Name: Zuri
Grade: Eleventh
Race: Fey & human
Personality: Troublemaker. Keeps to her self mostly but is friendly if she is talked to. not the niceset person you will ever run into but also not super mean. Smokes to take stress off of her self. Her father still hasn't noticed.
Background: All her life she has been getting into trouble and here parents have moved her from place to place trying to find some way to keep her out of it. She doesn't know mush about her real mom but knows she hates her step mom and doesn't understand why her dad married her. Obviously her real mom is the one who gave her the fey thats in here but she doesn't know she is part fey. She doesn't have wings because their is so much human in her. All she really knows is that she can get out of trouble easily.
Apperance:

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-09-2011 at 01:28 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-09-2011, 01:21 AM

Name: Amber ViaStone
Grade: Elventh
Race: Siren
Personalitly: Nice, loves to sing, talks so everyone but loves to be alone to make her music. She loves to read but mostly sing or play music on her flute.
Background: Amber is raised by her aunt and uncle, her parents were divorced and lived apart not wanting to take care of her. She doesn't tell anyone and chose to live with her aunt and uncle. She loves them very much and calls them mother and father. She wishes to sing by the beach and was glad she moved to the island about 3 months ago before school started. She is 17 and a junior but she wasn't held back, her birthday is in November so she is ahead of everyone. She goes around the school being called "Lovely Siren" by mostly everyone even the teachers.
Apperance: (I hope its an okay pic, I thought it was lovely)

(Going to make her a junior in case this gets good and we chose to do a senior year and summer deal)

Last edited by Kia_; 07-09-2011 at 01:23 AM..

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 01:34 AM

(it is lovley. and okayyy. ^-^)

Zuri began unpacking her things in her new room. She was pissed that her dad had forced her to move again. This time it was to a very small island. They had just gotten back from speaking with the head master and she was to start school the same time as the rest of the students. That was tomarow. She didn't have any real time what so ever to settle into her new house. Once she finished aranging her room she set the boxes in a small pile and pulled out a small pack of siggarets and opened it.
"Shit." She breathed when she saw she only had three left. It was going to take her a while to get her self aquainted enough with this island to even see if they had siggarets in the gas station or anywhere for that matter. She was glad that she had a window that oppended easily and slid it open to step outside. She grabbed her lighter out of her pocket and light her siggaret taking a long drag off it and relaxing slightly. She sat down out side of the window and looked at the beach.
"At least the veiw is nice." She said thinking out loud and then watching the waves as the sun started to set on her situation.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 01:40 AM

It was a friday evening and school only went from 7am-1pm, that was seven hours worth of school, that would mean 6 classes. There was alot to chose from too and soon it would be fun or at least interesting. Amber was sitting outside playing her flute causing a sweet siren like song to fall upon the ocean, she was sitting that the boardwalk. Her house was just up that cliff behind her and even though it was a small house, it was a nice two story. She was sitting in a fold up plastic white chair letting her song carry amongst the waves. This was who she was, she had to have music, without it life would be very dull.

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 01:46 AM

Then Zuri thought for a little while about what day it was. She snicckered at a thought. Today was friday so school wouldnt start till monday and that made her happy. She put out her siggaret and climbed back into her room. She left the window open and unpacked the rest of her things. Note books, books, clothes, and some other stuff like her fat stuffed rabbit. Then she heard some music flow in through her window. She swore it was flute music but she couldn't tell what kind. IT was very pritty though and she smilled. Then she locked her bedroom door and crawled out the window again to go explore the beach and see if she could find the owner of the flute. All she had to do if her dad asked why she didn't answer the door is say that she had been in the shower. She was glad she had one attached to her room.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 AM

Amber stood eventually feeling the tug of the music as it played, invisible to humans, but not to others, music notes swirled around her as she played. It was moving yet soothing as she danced along to it, others listened to it and soon she had others watching her from afar though she was unaware of it. Moving slowly back and side to front and spin in a common movement that seemed never ending. She would sway to the beat once it was getting to the end but she just continued to play liking the sound of it.

She wasn't very good with music peices but maybe she would learn soon enough. The sun was making a sunset looking sky though they still had plenty of time before sundown. And once the sun would die down she would be happy because everyone would leave, leaving her alone until her aunt and uncle called her from up top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzcKj...eature=related

Last edited by Kia_; 07-09-2011 at 02:49 AM..

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 09:37 PM

(EEE!! yay pritty start to songyy)

Zuri frowned. She couldn't figure out where the music was comming from. It seemed to be all around her and she was deeply enchanted by it. She walked about for a while longer on the beach looking at the horizen and all around her. Then she spotted a dock and people a ways a way from it. As she got closer she had the urge to take off her jewelry. She didn't know quite why. It wouldn't acomplish anything to her knowledge. Eventualy she spotted the owner of the flute. It was a very lovley girl sitting on a white beach chair. Zuri rubbed her eyes. She couldn't beleive what she was seeing. People this pritty didn't logicaly exist, not in the real world anyways.

(I read in a book thay some magical creatures that fly, like fey, cant do so if weighed down by metal. they are slightly alergic to it. idk which type of metal but i've read it in a few books actualy)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 09:49 PM

(I think its like any real metal, just like vampires can't touch silver)(thank you I like the lugia song from pokemon)

Amber played her flute for quite some time and then stopped making others realise it was time to go home. The spell from her music had ended snapping them out of their daydreams. She sighed, she loved her music but had no one to play it for and lately she hadn't been putting her heart into her music. She sat there humming the tune now and it soon turned into words "Spirits across the water, sun shining down upon the land, the breeze sweeps across the land in a calming motion..." her song still goes as she takes a moment to play the flute once more but stops again once it ends.

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 09:58 PM

(okayz.)

Zuri sat down a little ways a way from the girl. She sat in the sand and let the waves hit her legs. The music stopped once and she turned her head to stare at the girl. Then she started humming the song and that made Zuri smile. Then she started singing and playing the flute. That just made up Zuri's mind. She would go talk to this girl once she was done with her song. When the music stopped once more she waited for a moment. Then when it seemed the girl wouldn't continue she walked up the beach and waved at the girl on her way up. She stopped in front of her and smilled.
"I haven't heard music so beautiful since my mother died." She said in a matter of fact way then continued. "I just wanted you to know that I greatly enjoyed it, and that I can hear it all the way from my room."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 10:04 PM

Amber smiled a bit standing to meet the girl "Its nice to meet you and thank you. You don't look like the normals around here, are you new or something?" Amber asked wondering who this girl was, she really loved her hairstyle, it was short and cute. It showed the girl had fashion sense to a tad bit. Most might of had it but never showed it.

dragonlily14

Old 07-09-2011, 10:24 PM

zuri reached up and scratched the back of her head.
"Yeah sorta. I am new. It's a long story. It's nice to meet you to." She said.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 11:58 PM

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amber, and you are?" she liked knowing other people's names, the breeze rustled past them as she looked up towards her house, no one was yet calling her in which made her happy to be out on the beach this late.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 12:13 AM

Zuri wiped the sand off her hands onto her shorts.
"Nice to meet you too. My name is Zuri." She said smiling and holding out her hand. Her dad had taught her to shake peoples hands when ou first meet them. You could learn a lot about a person that way.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 AM

Amber wasn't too kean on shaking hands, it was far too formal for her taste. Amber though, did take her hand for a moment and smiled before pulling the girl into a hug. She could smell the smoke on her but it didn't bother her. After a moment she let go and said "Shaking is fine but hugging is how I say hi to people most of the time" Amber spoke.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 01:58 AM

Zuri frowned at first because it wasn't something she was used to. Then hugged back and smiled. She reminded her a bit of one of her mom's friends when she was little. She would get glimpses of her mom and her mom's friends every now and then. When the girl let go she smiled back.
"That's fine. I don't hug people because I worry about the smell of smoke on me. Not the best for first impresions." She said telling a minor fib that was about half true. She didn't usualy hug people because she was taught to shake hands to get an impresion of a person. She didn't want to tell a girl she just met something so personal for her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 02:13 AM

Amber smiled "So what are some things you like to do?" Amber spoke sitting in her chair on the deck once more. It was more like a chair that could be used as a bed so she laid out the back to make more room if the other girl wanted to sit down on it as well.

dragonlily14

Old 07-10-2011, 02:17 AM

Zuri smiled at Amber as she sat down taking the extra room she made as a sign to sit down.
"Well I really like to play my instruments, draw, and write, but I'm usualy in to much troubly and consequently don't have time to do that." She said and sighed then looked at the other girl who's beauty was still distracting her.
"What about you?" She asked with a smile on her face.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 02:46 AM

"Mostly singing or playing my flute, its the only thing I can play instrument wise" Amber replies and looks towards the girl "will you be going to school?"

dragonlily14

Old 07-11-2011, 05:29 PM

"Thats nice." Zuri said with a smile as the girl told her about singing and playing flute.
"Yeah. I don't have much of a choice. I'm stuck on this island with my dad. I'm not old enough to leave and I'd rather not run away." She said befor she even realized she had spouted something like that. She gazed off at the horizon.
"The sky is so pritty today." She said abbsent mindedly.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Hearing what Zuri had said, Amber looked to the sky, if the girl didn't want anyone to think about what she just said, then she wouldn't push the issue. "Hey, want to go swimming?" Amber asked, she had worn her swim suit underneath, there was even two towels she sat near on the chair. One for hair an the other for body.

dragonlily14

Old 07-11-2011, 05:43 PM

Zuri purked up a little when the other girl asked if she wanted to go swimming.
"Well that would be nice. I had planed on swimming at some point in time." She said with a smile.
"Actualy I put on my suit befor I left my house incase I didn't find you. That way I could just swim insted." She said and smiled. She sighed in releif when she realized she didn't have anything in her pockets. She pulled of her shirt and soaked up the sun that was shining on her.
"It's been ages since I've gone swiming. I assumed I'd get to go if I lived by the ocean." She said and smiled softly at the girl siting next to her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-11-2011, 06:08 PM

"This beach is the best I believe, my parents have been here along time, including my great grandparents. But, they still say its the best at night because the water can look like crystals" Amber spoke taking her shorts and corset off. She slipped off her slip on shoes and her socks. She was wearing black with red flowers on it, which on her, it suited with her hair color and it was a bikini style, looked to be tied on the sides and the top wasn't tied it just slipped on almost like a mermaid look to it. "ready?" Amber asked.

dragonlily14

Old 07-11-2011, 06:51 PM

Zuri took off her shorts. She didn't put on shoes befor she left the house so it was alright. Her swim suit was a bikini. It tied on the sides of the bottom and behind her neck and her back. It was blue with black swirls and the strings were shite wth black stripes.
"Thats cool. Now i'm ready. Nice suit." She said and smiled. She couldn't wear strapless tops because they didn't stay on. Her boobs where just a little to small for them.
"Night time makes water pritty when the stars are out. I remember swimming as a child." She said with a grin and got in the shallow water.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-15-2011, 12:05 AM

(sorry for late reply again)

Jumping in Amber dived under and was glad she was a siren at most times. she couldn't stay under too long but knew how to create a sound barrier not only to keep things around but it was almost as if she could stay under for about two hours max without getting hurt. "I love it out here" Amber spoke floating on her back.

dragonlily14

Old 07-15-2011, 04:29 PM

Zuri watched Amber dive in the water. She sat down in cris cross in the shalow water and looked up. She liked to swim she just wanted to get used to the water first. She had always loved water and didn't exactly know why she loved it so much. IT was amazing to her though.
"I've always loved water." Zuri said absentmindedly as a sort of reply to amber.