dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-17-2011, 08:44 PM

Warning, Yuri. Dont read if you dont like. Read along If you want. Dont post unless ur in the title.

Map srry its hard to read. Add a stair case to each room In the main building.
Dorm depends on age. West is for anyone younger than or 15, east is for anyone older than 15. Each class had two floors one for younger students bottem floor and one for older students top floor.

Angels - Resign as a good people and have to help those in need are children from heaven
Demons - Usualy and almost always take the way that benifits them are childern from hell
Demi-gods - half human half god (if so specify your god parent)
Vampires - An elite race whom follows the rules they want(automaticaly have the power to use darkness doesnt mean they do)
Werewolves - shape shifters who shift into wolves and wolf like creatures only
Shapeshifters - can shift into many different animals or a specific animal
Walkers - native american shape shifters of sorts who shift into one specific animal
Dragon children - have many powers that dragons have, sometimes look like dragons or have a dragon familiar
Fey - Like fairies, die in a dust the shape of their outline if they fall in love with a human
Fae - any magical creature tht i missed. if you wish to use one PM me the short description
Half-Half - any two species mixed one from mom one from dad

Earth benders - can control menerals
Air benders - can control air
Fire benders - can control fire
Water benders - can control water
Spirit benders - can control many things that intitle the mind and spirits
Darkness benders - can control an evil force that is deadly to both the user and others if not used properly
Light benders - can control and make light seemingly out of darkness

Classes - if you want to take a class that isnt listed PM me
History - Teaches you the real history of the world
Geography - shows you how things really are and who controles what
Alchemy - for those who can it teaches the laws of equivalent exchanch and turning one thing into another
Science - teaches you the anatomy of ALL species and the earth
Math - teaches you the basics and anything you need for your carrer or anything you want to learn
Art - give you the oppertunity to express your self in any way posible
Drama - Do you like to act? Well you can put on a show for the school then.
Music - Includes many forms of band Orcestra and Choir
Earth bending - teaches you to control earth
Fire bending - teaches you to control fire
Air bending - teaches you to control air
Water bending - teaches you to control water
Spirit bending 1 - teaches you to control a form of spirit
Spirit bending 2 - teaches you to control another form of spirit
Light bending - teaches you to control your light based powers
Dark bending - teaches you to control your dark based powers

Skeliton
Name:
Age: (can be any but make it make sense to your species)
Species: (listed earlyer)
Hobbies:
Element: (What you control light fire exctra No more than two one from mom and one from dad not required)
Powers: (Make it make sense to your species no more than 2 that you are currently aware of. You can gain more over time)
Prefered weapons: (If none delete this line)
Bio: (tell me a little about your family and your past)
Pet Pev: (what ticks you off?)
Dorm: (West or east, floor one or two)
Other: (Anything that pertains to your species or anything you want to add delete if not used)
Picture: (Anime only if shape shifter add 2 of prefered forms or a pic of your form like wolf or specific walker form if dragon child add pic of your dragon familiar)

Personalized Schedual

Name: Asuru Mina Ryuu
Species: Dragon Child
Hobbies: Reading, Flying, Drawing
Element: Fire from dad, water from mom
Powers: Can shrink to smaller size with wepons, able to regenerate her scale armor
Prefered Wepons: Dragon bow and arrows, Ninja blade whip
Bio: Asuru was raised with the dragon children clans for many years one day they decided that she needed more practice and training. She didn't understand or know what was going on. Her parents didn't use their fire or water powers. She was only seven at the time that she was sent to the school. It's been ten years since then. The headmaster is like her father. She moved out of the west dorm two years ago with every one else like they always do for anyone who comes to the school. She has kept to her self mostly because of all the things she has went through. She is at the top of all her classes and doesn't really talk to anyone. She finds it a waist of her time.
Pet pev: Stupid girls that act or are stupid only to get the boys and their way
Dorm: East
Picture: http://lil-wolf-girl.deviantart.com/#/d40g3wj

Personalized schedual:
Per 1 - BandS1/ArtS2
Per 2 - History
Per 3 - Math
Per 4 - Alchemy
Lunch-
Per 5 - Fire bending
Per 6 - Water Bending
Per 7 - Geography
Per 8 - Science

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-18-2011 at 08:47 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:14 AM

Name:Finx Sunfara
Species:Vampire
Hobbies:Reading,walking, and playing the piano
Element:Water and darkness
Powers:Mind reading
Prefered weapons:Fangs
Bio:Finx is a pureblood vampire and grew up as such. Everyone respected her and would always watch what the said around her so as not to insult her. She become very in shy as she grew up and was introduced to so many people her mind couldn't keep up with it. At first she didn't want to go to school fearing that it would be just like at home with to many people around her but her father gradually calmed her down and now she kinda wants to go.
Pet Pev:Sun light
Other:Finx can go out in the sun she just doesn't like to.
Picture:

Per 1 - music
Per 2 - History
Per 3 - Math
Per 4 - Alchemy
Lunch-
Per 5 - darkness bending
Per 6 - water bending
Per 7 - Geography
Per 8 - Science

Last edited by finx15; 07-18-2011 at 06:30 PM..

dragonlily14

Old 07-18-2011, 11:18 PM

(gonna have to do some editing of the pic.)

Asuru climbed back over the school wall. She was next to the East dorm and she walked around next to the gate for a while. No one would even realize she had been gone. She could have just shrunk and rode on Zuri-ton's back but she hated doing that. It wasn't always very kind on Zuri-ton. He was a very talented amazing little dragon and probly her best friend. She absolutly loved to fly with him and he loved it to. She just knew he didn't like to help her sneak out unless it was for a good reason. She snuck out a lot. Right now she chose to wear her hair up and had her cloak on. She hated it when people out side of school recognized her, though that didn't happen very often. She couldn't wait o asses the new students. Unfortunatly the head master told her that she would have to share her dorm room this year. They were overly full. She grumbled, but luckly she had already had a chance to organize the rather large room so that the room was split evenly with who ever she was sharing it with. She went in the main doors to the dorm and shot up the the stair case to where all the rooms were. The bottem floor contained the shower house was on the bottem floor and so was the kitchen and the commen room. She hated having to interact with people just to get her food and everything. Lucky for her the showers had stalls so people didn't stare at her markings. She was used to unessicary attention but the stareing just got to be to much some times. She relaxed when she opened the door to her room. The other girl wasn't their yet and neither was any of the other girls things. She hoped for everyones sake they didn't have to open the old dorm. It was still on the school grounds but it wasn't open it was locked and so was the gate to get to it. The headmaster used to tell her stories about it when she was a small child. He never showed her where it was even though she had looked a billion times. It was well disguised and clearly seeled off. She sat down on her bed. All her thins where on the left. She had put her dresser in the left closet and put her self on the left side of the middle window and put her bed next to that shelf in order to have a clear veiw of the door. The closet was on the same wall the side of her bed was pushed up against. The other half of the room still needed arranged but she wasn't going to do that. She'd helf the girl if she needed it but she didn't want to impeed on the others soon to be things. She frowned. The shelf blocked off some of her veiw of the room. She didn't like that so she moved it and put it next to the desk which was next to the door. After that she relaxed. Things were comfortable for her now. Zuri-ton flew through the half open window and yipped at her. She understood what he wanted where others would never. She smiled and motioned for him to come sit with her. He was glad she was back. She pulled a bag out of her pocket on the inside of her cloak. She restored it's size. In it was some herbs and such that she could use to calm and heal her self and a a nice little note book. She took the note book and set it on the other bed. Then went back and sat down on her bed. She pulled a bag of jerky out of the sack. It was Zuri-ton's favorite treat. She gave him the largest peice out of the bag then continued to go though the things in the sack. It was given to her by her mother. It was a bag that held limitless amounts and shrunk for easy carry. She enjoyed it and charashed it. She sat back gnawing on some jerky and waiting for the new girl to come join her in their room.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:38 AM

Finx walked slowly to the dorm her mind slowly working out what she would say to the girl she was rooming with. With a sigh she entered the building that would be her cage for the next year and looked around marking out we're everything was for future refrence. She walked up the stairs her shyness all ready making her nervous and she hadn't even meet anyone yet in one hand she held a suitcase with enough stuff to last her till whenever they we're allowed to vist there parents and then some just in case they we're allowed to vist home at all in the other she carried a black lace umbrella which thankfully she hadn't needed she was a vampire she could go out in the sun but it bothered her to so she carried the umbrella around. She heard a thunk behind her and rolled her eyes "Would you be careful with my coffin." She ordered to the guys who we're carrying her coffin. "Lord now i don't need it ot break." She found her room and walked in spotting her roommate all ready there she stepped to the side and let the movers get the bed out of the way at put her coffin we're she wanted it. "Thank you boys i'm sure father will pay you well." She watched them leave and smiled nervously at the other girl. "Hi."

dragonlily14

Old 07-20-2011, 03:47 PM

Asuru jumped up disturbing Zuri-ton and he growled at her. She grabbed the note book of the other bed befor the movers could take it. The other girl smiled at her and Asuru smiled back.
"Here" She said handing the note book to her. "Use it for what every, it will always have paper in it. Its made that way. A welcome to our room gift. . . from me." She said with a smile and waited for the girl to take it. This girl seemed slightly spoiled and deffinatly a vampire. Zuri-ton was hissing from where Asuru had left him on her bed. She turned and looked at him then hissed back.
"Sorry bout that. He, my familiar, is very judgemental." She said with a smile.

(I put a pic in by the way lol)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:17 PM

Finx took the notebook and put it with the rest of the stuff she had bought for school. "Some present." She said with a roll of her eyes and then smiled softly at the dragon. "Hi there little one." She knew that animals didn't like her but she wasn't so sure about supernatural animals. "Whats his name?"

dragonlily14

Old 07-24-2011, 07:15 PM

Asuru frowned when the girl spoke. At least I got you something. She thought but ignored the annoyance.
"His name is Zuri-ton. You can call him zur. He's really smart." She said and ploped down on her bed. Zuri-ton got up and grabbed his peice of jerky and a smaller peice. He nibbled on his peice and flew over to the strange girl. He got about a foot away and stuck the smaller peice of jerky in his mouth. He squeeked and growled at Asuru. She looked at the girl.
"He says that he was going to give you some but he realized after he got close enough that you were a vampire. He says he didn't pick up on it right away because you have a ... dark barrier around you. He beleives you do this subconchesly. Smart little guy." She said speaking for him because he had asked her too though their link. She enjoyed being the only one that could understand him. People had tryed to read his mind and just got confused because they didn't understand him. Zuri-ton flew a little closer to the girl and then squeaked at Asuru again.
"He wants to know your name, and my name is Asuru, he said to tell you that too. He would have him self but he cant talk to you." She said basicaly relaying what ever Zuri-ton wanted her to.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-25-2011, 01:21 AM

Finx smiled at the dragon sweetly. "I eat regular food two it's a common misunderstanding that we don't eat regular human food and such but we do when we feel like it we just don't get that kinda hungry. Well my names Finx and yes i'm a vampire I don't know what you are though would you mind telling me?" She found this talking to someone else easier by the minute.

dragonlily14

Old 07-25-2011, 05:45 PM

Asuru looked at the girl then laughed a little, but not in a rude way.
"Well he is my familiar. I am a dragon child." She said taking off her cloak. She was wearing her favorite top and bottems. She had it in quite a few colors. Today she wore it in black. You could she the peircings on her hips and on her collar bone along with the one on her right arm. All her markings were visible and she didn't have her armor on at the moment. She took out the tie in her hair and relaxed. Zuri-ton quickly flew back to the bag of jerky and grabed a peice then flew back to Finx. He offered it to her.
"He gets really shy. Be careful not to touch him. He may just take off out the window if you do that. I hope you don't mind but we cant shut it or he'll have a panic attack. It's not pritty." She said more nonchalontly than she should have.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:24 AM

Finx shrugged and took the piece of jerky carefully. "Thank you." She said to the dragon. 'No I don't mind i like to go for a sly at night anyway so it's better if i can just come in."

dragonlily14

Old 07-27-2011, 10:47 PM

Asuru smiled. It seemed like they would get along just fine.
"That's good. Means I don't have to worry about you snitching on me when I leave." She said and Zuri-ton grumbled at her. Then came and sat down by her. She looked at him and stuck her toung out at him.
"He said you're welcome." She told Finx

(Gone until monday. probly wont b able to reply till tuesday or wensday)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:57 PM

Finx smiled and yawned. "Do you mind if i shower first it will be daylight soon and i want to take a little nap before we have to go to class."

dragonlily14

Old 08-06-2011, 10:37 PM

Asuru laughed a little bit.
"We have classes at night and we won't have them for a few days yet. There are students that cant stay in the sun and we still have students that arn't going to be here for a few days yet." She said and smilled at the girl.
"You can go ahead and shower.Tthats fine by me." She added.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:51 AM

Finx showered quickly and come out dressed in her black pagamas. "You can have the curtain open if you want." She said as she lifted her coffin door reveling a red satin liner and a black bat. "it won't bother me as long as i'm in here. I suppose i should warn you when I'm asleep i don't wake up until the sun sets so if something happens I'm intrusting me to you." She bowed to her "Please treat me kindly."

dragonlily14

Old 08-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Asuru smiled at the girl.
"So be it. I'll keep watch and so will Zur." She said and Zuri-ton flew up to Finx and licked her cheak then went and sat on top of Asuru's shelf with the rest of the jurky.
You little jerky hog. Asuru said to him in dragon speek and he stuck his toung out at her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-08-2011, 11:44 PM

Finx giggled and slipped into her coffin. "Good morning." She said and closed the coffin lid letting the dark lull her to sleep.

dragonlily14

Old 08-09-2011, 04:31 PM

Asuru smiled at the closed lid. This girl seemed nice enough. She was tempted to go out again while it was light out and go find something to do. She knew better though and didn't risk getting dragged back to school. She sighed and grabed a rather nice set of pincels, a sketchpad, and inking pens from her sack. She started to doodle and sketch Zuri-ton like she had a million times. Then she looked over at the coffin that the girl was sleeping in. She studied it for a moment then decided to draw it. The main office would be bringing by scheduals and uniforms and things at dusk.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:06 AM

The coffin lid slowly opened as the sun began to sink to reviel a vampire with bed head. Finx stepped out of the coffin and stretched "Mhhh evening." She said with a smile at her roomate.

dragonlily14

Old 08-10-2011, 08:46 PM

Asuru smiled at finx who had major bedhead. She stoped drawing and set her sketch pad face down.
"Evening bed head." She said with a small giggle and heard a nock on the door. She opened the door to reveal two packages. One with her full name on it and one with Finx full name on it. She avoided looking at it and picked them up. Then she shut the door and set finx package down by her coffin and then walked over to her bed and sat down.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:22 AM

"What's that for?" Finx asked as she pulled out a her brush and a bat shaped bow and started attacking her hair.

dragonlily14

Old 08-11-2011, 03:14 PM

"They are uniforms and our scheduals." She said and moved her box beside her shelf.
"The headmaster is creepy in the way he finds things out. But it's cool at the same time." She said and smiled at finx.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:42 PM

Finx picked her box up and checked her things. "What do you mean by that?"

dragonlily14

Old 08-18-2011, 12:02 AM

"Well..." Asuru said thinking, "I have known him since i was a young child. He is really strange. If you know him well he acts really strange. Don't ever accept his offer as a school security student." She said with a small simle. Zuri-ton nodded in agreement.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:02 AM

Finx raised her eyebrow but shrugged then blushed as her stomach growled loudly. "Guess I'm hungry." She mumbled softly.

dragonlily14

Old 08-19-2011, 08:27 PM

Asuru laughed at the thought of how the other students might shy away from Finx right now if she was in the Kitchen.
"Lets go to the kitchen then." She said with a smile and stood up. She grabed a pair of skinny jeans and a black and red striped jacket with very thick stripes. She shoved them on and smiled at Finx again.
"Be back in a bit Zur." She said to Zuri-ton after he yawned and layed his head down. "You ready? It's just downstairs. The only reason I put on real clothes is so people don't stare." She said with a soft frown.