Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 07-31-2011, 06:04 PM

The day was already far to muggy for his liking, the boy noted as he sat miserably in his second class for the day. He had health first, then PE, and it was going to kill him. This classroom was so humid from the hot rain outside that he was certain that he was going to die stuck to his seat. Finally, the bell rang, and he made his way to the most miserable class of the day.

Already, his hair was standing up in some places and it was just so frizzy with static. The blond locks, cut in a pixie cut, mostly lay down where they belonged, but today it just didn't want to work. Crystalline eyes peered out the door as he peeled the back of his silky shirt from the plastic chair, the bare skin of his thighs slowly pulling free of their entrapment. He whined some, making a face, that cute little nose of his wrinkled in a way that meant he found distaste in something, and finally he stood. Heels made his small frame look bigger, and he happily made his way to the worst room in the entire school.

The gymnasium.

On his way, he met up with one of his older friends that he had class with, and the couple talked as they made their way inside, past the teacher. Both of them flipped their hair and puffed up some to look more attractive, believing that it made them pass with a better grade. Within minutes, the pair had changed and made their way out onto the polished wood floor to begin stretching.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-31-2011, 06:55 PM

The day was beautiful, well only to him it seemed, as he watched many of his students walk into the locker rooms. Having his long hair in a ponytail Thomas wore a simple white tee shirt and black pants. These children hadn't been raised in a rainforest like he had, and a cool smile adorned his handsome face as he adjusted the glasses upon his nose. It was best to look the part of a teacher to fit in better.

With watchful and knowing moss green eyes he observed as two boys walked past, the blonde looking funny and cute as he tried to puff out his chest and walk in a bit more manly way. A soft chuckle escaped the tall teacher's lips as they went into the locker rooms and turning on his heel he walked towards his office to grab the climbing rope. Deciding that the day was too hot to do any scrimmages, he decided climbing would be the easiest things on these suffering human children.

After attaching the rope with magic, the girls came out of the locker room fast, as usal. They all asked him questions curiously, and he answered them with his gentle voice and calming attitued. For a gym teacher, he was very mellow. nce everyone was checked off on his class list he explained what they were to do this day. "Today, since the heat is a bit nasty we shall be climbing this rope, and don't worry about getting to the top, its just to see how far you can go when doing your best." he said and then approached the rope.

Taking the corse rope in his slightly callosed hands he looked up at the top where the bell awaited and smiled reasuringly at the students. Explaining how to climb he took off the ground easily, his arms flexing and straining to lift him, though if he used his normal strength he would have been to the top already. Smiling as he climbed his way to the top he rung the bell and then let go, landing on the pad waiting below. Straightening his shirt and stepping off the pad he bowed lightly to their clapping and looked over the group.
"Who wants to try it first?" he asked lightly his eyes looking at each student individually.

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-31-2011, 11:42 PM

It wasn't so much that Rini wanted to look manly, so much as attractive. He didn't have any breasts, but he damn well wanted to have them, and in his normal clothes he didn't even look the part of a male. Even in his gym clothes he looked like a pouty, unhappy female.

A female with a very flat chest. He sighed a little and looked up at the rope, shaking his head; he hadn't known how it got up so quickly, but he didn't really think about it. He wanted to get closer to his new teacher, but he didn't think that this would be a very good time to do it. If you wanted to seduce your teachers in order to get better grades in a class, you didn't openly do it in front of all of your classmates.

Finding no one else volunteering, he made another cute face before tossing his hair some and saying something to his friend. They nodded a little, before sidling up to the rope and looking up at it.

"I...guess I'll go first." He offered a smile that was just on the other side of flirtatious, before starting his ascent towards the bell.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-31-2011, 11:55 PM

Watching as the cute boy came forwards the teacher smiled handsomely at him and nodded. "Good, now give it your best shot." he said incouragingly as he watched the student start climbing towards the bell. Though he was then asked another quesiton as some girls came forward. Thinking about the question deeply and answering it to the best of his abilities he hadn't noticed one of the jocks shaking the rope the poor boy was climbing. Not until it seemed it was almost too late. shocked seeing what was going on he quickly pushed away the girls, trying not to be rude, but also hoping to stop those stupid kids. "Enough! Stop shaking the rope! Someone will get hurt!" he shouted angerily, and after another huge tug of the rope the jock let go. Worried Thomas looked up, praying the poor boy wouldn't loose his grip. If he did, he wouldn't land on the pad.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 12:23 AM

Rini had been shouting a little, but he found that his voice left him when he tried. Whining a little, the final tug was given and he flew from the rope, finally a slight yelp left him as he plummeted down towards the gym floor.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-01-2011, 02:01 AM

Screams pierced Thomas's sensative ears as fear spiked inside him. His chest squeezed in shock as he watched the boy fall. Sprinting he then stopped and lifted his arms to catch the young lad. Grunting as the boy landed in his arms he instinctively held him close to his sculpted chest. Turning to the students who were clapping his inraged eyes landed upon the boys who had done such a thing. "You three to the office immediately. If you don't go there and tell the principle what happened so help me I will make sure your suspended from school for at least two weeks. Do I make myself clear?!" he snapped, his gaze cold, his body rigid like a panther ready to pounce. The boys stammered their yes and quickly retreated out of the gym and threw the halls. He let the rest of the class out early and then gently set down the small blonde boy. "Lets go to my office, I need to make sure you're alright." he said softly, his eyes full of gentle care.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 02:08 AM

Feeling himself suddenly fall into strong, powerful arms and pressed against a rather deliciously rock solid chest, the blond quit his yelling and subconsciously pressed a bit more against him. When he was suddenly so protective, it made him blush a little, chewing his lip. God, that demanding voice was so amazing, he'd never heard anything like that before that made him so ready to say 'screw the rules' and go for him hard. When class was let out early and he was carried off, he knew it was his chance. "Thank you... My hands kind of hurt, I think I have rope burn..."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-01-2011, 02:34 AM

Looking at the boy with worried eyes Thomas nodded. "I have rope burn ointment in my office... I am very sorryfor this horrible insident... None of this should have happened." he said softly and then opened the door to his office. It was tidy and neat compared to most male teacher's. He also had a few potted plants and a shelf that held bottles of different ointments and medicine as well. "Take a seat." he said softly and took a bottle from the shelf and uncorked it. He then spit the cork out intorhe garbage and knelt next to him. "Give me your hands and I'll take care of these burns..." he said and took a hand and gently massaged the ointment into the boys girlish hands.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 AM

Being carried attracted him far more to the other than he already had been. He seemed so caring and loving and... Sweet. Protective, powerful, strong, and he could talk properly, this man seemed lovely. Daintily giving the other his hands, he blushed a little, "I'm not too bothered, I guess. Those jackwads give me problems all the time because of the way I am..." He sighed sadly, shaking his head. "Am I really that unattractive?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-01-2011, 03:32 AM

Watching carefully as he kept working in the ointment on the boy's hands he couldn't help but think he was beautiful. This boy gave most girls a run for their money, and his soft cute voice didn't help either. Hearing the boy's words he was saddened that he was picked on normally, and found his heart went out to the small boy. Looking up into those beautiful eyes the teacher smiled with sympathy and care before shaking his head negatively. "Unnattractive shouldn't be a word to describe you... You are very attractive, so much so I've heard many students call you beautiful." he stated reasuringly and smiled. "I agree with them. I just think those other boys are jelous." he said and then looked at the boys hands. "How do your hands feel? Good as new?" he asked as he tried not to look into those eyes too long. The boy was very attractive. Almost too much for he himself to take. Even when being around beautiful elves, this boy ranked up there with the rest of them.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 03:10 PM

The little blond made sure to flutter his eyelashes at the compliment, making a very soft but pleased noise as the ointment was further rubbed in. Making sure to be thinking of something to make him blush when he looked at him, he smiled a little and licked his lips slightly. "Thank you... Um... Mr. ...um...?" He questioned, chewing his lip before smiling a little, "It...does feel better, but it still hurts a little. I don't know if I'll be able to, um... To write today, during class." That smile turned sad, suddenly, "I'm just...scared I'll get it worse, now." Leaning forward, crocodile tears bubbled forth and he closed them, hugging onto his teacher's neck, eyes pressed into his shoulder.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-02-2011, 10:58 PM

Thomas's heart lurched as the adorable boy looked up at him, the blush dusting his cheeks caught him completely off gaurd. I shouldn't be attracked to him.... His heart thought otherwise as he heard the small boy. His soft voice made him want to hold him close and cradle him until everything would be alright. Hearing the boy's questioning his name a pearl white smile graced his lips as he chuckled. "Mr. Thomas McCloud." he said smoothly. Every passing minute this boy became more cute and adorable. The port girls didn't stand a chance against this little boy to get his attention. Surprised at the boys words he felt terrible, her chest squeezed for this beautiful boy. Shocked as he saw those crystal tears he wrapped his arms around the child instinctively, his strong arms encircling the boy's small curved frame. "It will be alright... I promise... I will talk to your other teachers and ask if you can turn in your homework tomorrow... I promise things will get better." he whispered and his hand cupped the back of his head. Unthinking he gently pressed a kiss to the beauty's cheek.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 07:30 PM

Hook, line, and sinker. Rini felt most certainly perfect right now; Mr. McCloud was falling for him hard. The kiss on the cheek, he pretended to turn his head some and felt it land on his soft, lush lips that a gasp soon left. It felt nice, to be honest, and he smiled some. "Mm... Thanks, Mr. Thomas." He whispered to him, pressing their foreheads together before smiling at him happily.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-04-2011, 05:15 AM

Thomas's eyes snapped open feeling his student's soft lush lips upon his. His student! Remembering who this boy was, made the fact all the more hard to admit to himself. He had just crossed that uncrossable boundry between student and teacher. Plus his heart was hanging on everyword this beauty said. The innosence was so great that Thomas had been immediately attracked to him, even though he hadn't realized this fact until now. A deep blush graced Thomas's lightly tanned skin as his student pressed their foreheads together gently. "Its Rini... Eight?" he asked gently, his voice barely a whisper. He didn't trust his voice right now, he was afraid it would crack since he was still in shock from kissing Rini, and how good the kiss was. Even if it was breif.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 05:52 PM

The brief kiss, the whispers, the obvious want and attraction between them... This was what Rini lived for. The rush of being with someone so forbidden, the feeling deep in his chest of being the only thing that someone wanted, the thought they could never get him out of their head... He loved every moment of it. Purring a little, he nodded some against his forehead, leaning in for another kiss, this one longer, slower, and more full than the last. He seemed rather excited and happy to be kissing the other, finely manicured and soft hands pressing to either cheek as he closed his eyes and gave the lightest, most sweet moan he could offer into the kiss.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-04-2011, 06:19 PM

Forbidden. That was the first word that came to Thomas's mind as he found himself kissing his student. His STUDENT. His beautiful, small, soft lipped student, and soft haired student. He then pulled Rini closer, his body slowly growing warmer as a fire spread threw out his viens. Hearing the boy's soft moan sent a shiver threw his body that was undescribable. Kissing him deeper and pressing against the boy more he felt himself get more and more aroused. When he pulled away to gasp for breath he blinked as he pulled off his glasses. he then leaned into Rini, his lips gently pressing against those beautiful lips again before slowly traviling down his slender neck.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-04-2011, 06:23 PM

The beautiful blond pressed his tiny body against the other, feeling like he'd disintegrate any second, now. If he had any say in it, though, he'd hopefully be fine for a while, pressed against his teacher in the most intimate of ways. He'd surely succeeded in getting what he'd wanted, and it made him glow with satisfaction. Soon, those slightly rougher lips were cascading down his neck and he bared it, moaning softly as he closed his eyes and gasped a little, chewing on his lower lip a moment before licking his lips and gasping. Oh, it felt amazing, and he suddenly began to lift up his little shirt to reveal a dangling heart in his belly button.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-04-2011, 06:56 PM

Thomas felt the way Rini responded to his kisses making him want all the more of his student. feeling his amazing body pressed against his and the taste of his skin was amazing. The heat from his slender body was something that nearly drove him crazy. Feeling the boy pulling up his shirt and then his hands shot out ot aid the boy. The glint of the belly pierceing caught his moss green eyes, his lips slowly lifting from his skin to get a good look at the boy's body as he helped him pull the shirt from his body. Beautiful and pale, the boy just needed breasts and he would put all girls to shame. "You're beautiful...." he whispered huskily, a bit of lust in his voice as he ran his hands gently down the boy's body. Leaning towards him again he kissed his lips deeply.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 04:41 PM

Rini had always wished he'd been born a girl, instead. He hated being a boy so much, he felt it detracted from his beauty, but somehow this man seemed to still find him to be such. With a small smile, he accepted the compliment with a purr, leaning into the kiss more when it was given to him. Licking his lips, he opened up his mouth so the other could have access, that slim body crawling into the other's lap so they were as close as they could be.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-05-2011, 05:25 PM

Shocked as Rini opened his mouth Thomas found hiself exploring tat sweet mouth to get a good taste of him. The heat of his slim body pressed against his well toned body drove him crazy as they kept up the heated and passionate kissing. He wasn't used to this kind of closeness in his life, and honestly this oy stole his first kiss. Being an elf ment he was to remain chaste until he found the person he would spend the rest of his life with. But kissing this boy was like kissing an angel from heaven, and even though it was a sin he enjoyed it whole heartedly. running his hands down the boy's sides his hands grasped his small hips tightly, wondering if the boy was going to take his shirt off, or if he would do it himself as he kept kissing him with a firey passion.

((I think its time for the black curtain to be drawn upon this scene ^-^; ))

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 12:09 AM

"I feel fine." Rini replied, nuzzling against his chest happily and closing his eyes, getting comfortable against this chest. "You didn't hurt me, if that's what you're asking... You're fine."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-06-2011, 12:34 AM

Thomas smiled gently and then kissed the top of his head. "I am glad I didn't hurt you... I was worried for a minute there..." he said gently and then sighed happily as he held the student. "I thin I should go home sick, would you join me?" he asked softly, blushing as if he was asking out a beautiful girl. "would you want to come with me? I want to... treat you to diner...." he said softly, his cheeks burning.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 12:37 AM

"Mm, skipping class the rest of the day, going home with a gorgeous man... It sounds lovely." He purred in response, gently kissing at Thomas' lips, closing his eyes and pressing nice and close to him, happy to be held. "Mm, would you be cooking or would we be going out somewhere?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-06-2011, 12:54 AM

Thomas smiled gently and was releaved hearing Rini wanted to go home with him. "I would do wichever you prefurr." he said gently and then ran a loving hand threw the youth's hair. he ws so beautiful and small that he expected to see breasts any second upon the boy. though he knew that wouldn't happen. "And the gorgeous one here is you, you are the most beautiful person i have seen in my life." he whispered lovingly against the beauty's jaw bone.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-06-2011, 12:58 AM

Ooh, compliments were always a good idea with Rini. And to call him the most beautiful person he'd ever seen? It was one of the biggest compliments he could have earned. "You're so sweet, Thomas..." He whispered, kissing and nibbling at his ear. "Let's go home.." He added after a moment, brushing a hand against the other's cheek. His own soft eyes turned up at him and bat a few times, a small smile on his face. "I'm ready to get comfortable with you, before getting ready to go eat. I probably need a shower..."