Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-12-2011, 09:04 PM

"No Belief, No Will, No Power"

A student wants to enter a sport, tennis, volleyball, or soccer. Something more physical but the coach doesn't believe he can do it and so with that being said, the coach gives him harsh training for quite awhile. Seeing the student never giving up, makes him think about the student more and more even though he knows he shouldnt.

Name- Rob Tanner
Age- 27
Bio- Rob Tanner aka Mr. Tanner, Coach of the West High School main sports teams. Doesn't believe in any students, nor will he begin.
Looks- http://smallscreenscoop.com/wp-conte...D_1014_pre.jpg

Last edited by Kia_; 08-15-2011 at 01:18 AM..

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:05 PM

Name: Hunter Ellis
Bio: Hunter is the younger brother of the wild and crazy Gordon Ellis. He seems to be less intent on doing crazy things just to do them, and more or less loves to apply himself more than his brother. He loves exercise the most, though.
Looks: XXX

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-15-2011, 01:21 AM

There were try outs going for different team sports this year since most of the students had been graduating. Mr. Tanner just finished accessing them all and marking if they would be good enough to join or just give up right on the spot. Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis, and even Track. It was after school now, the students were in clubs or had left to go home for other things. Sitting at his desk in the boys locker room which he had an office in, he stared at the papers. The usual boys joined up, no one new, no one different, and yet most didn't even seem serious about the teams. More like students just wanted the popularity out of it rather than the enjoyment.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-19-2011, 03:38 PM

Outside, in the gymnasium, young Hunter Ellis was spending his time as productively as possible. He wanted desperately to join the tennis team, because it was a sport that his family saw as both productive towards his goals of being a good farmer, but also something that he could use to get out his extra energy. The boy was more calm emotionally than his crazy brother, Gordon, but he wasn't really calm when it came down to how jittery the boy could be.

A loud slap of a tennis ball colliding with a racket could be heard before the ball popped off the wall and came flying back at him. It sped towards his face, but he managed to hit it again and keep it from knocking out his teeth. The boy was skilled, agile, and something of a beauty as he played himself against the wall. His pants, as usual, were hanging down a bit low, showing off his rather nice, farm-built body as he made his way across his newly deemed court, practicing for the actual try-outs that the tennis team would have in the upcoming weeks. The students had to apply for the teams, first, and the applications that made it through made it to tryouts.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2011, 04:38 PM

(lol the name I chose for the first name of my guy actually fits lol)

Mr. Tanner knew the only try outs left were Volleyball and Tennis, luckily that didn't require actually going outside. Lately it had been like a heat wave hit the area and the temperatures were up in the high 90s and during the evening it was in the 80s. It wasn't usually this hot, so this year it was hotter and it was supposed to be autumn. The leaves had already started falling, though the coach's thoughts were subsided when he heard a ball hit a wall and back again.

Standing up he walked over to where he could hear the noise and walked into the gymnasium to see a young boy that didn't look like most he would see playing tennis by himself. Looking around he realized that there wer no teachers or adults to supervise him. That was an after school rule, yu had to be supervised or you couldn't stay after.

Wondering how long the boy had been there, he sighed then noticed how low the boy's pants were and raised an eyebrow. He surely wasn't like most of the other boys that always wore more of the tighter pants, not skinny pants though. "Hey!" Mr. Tanner called out to get his attention, Mr. Tanner was usually a well known coach at the school, at least amongst the jocks and popular group though he didn't really have a choice in that matter.