`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-15-2008, 01:05 AM

[[Thats how I act whenever Im to tired to do stuff. Do it in the morning. xD]]

Tuskino was in the coffee place for a while longer. He wrote a total of 15 pages, front and back, before he left. He gathered his things and walked out of the coffee shop. Tuskino started making his way home.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-15-2008, 01:09 AM

{{ That's how I act too xD Even when I think about my homework. Always do it in the morning xD }}

Mina soon fell asleep on her bed. She had a long day so it was most likely she was really tired. She kindly dreaded getting up tomarrow.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 03-16-2008, 03:03 PM

[[I used to do that. But then it got annoying. o:]]

Tuskino went to the subway station and bought his usual ticket home. When it reached his stop, he got off and walked to a bus stop that would drive him home. 'So tired...' He thought closing his eyes for a moment. Some time went by and his stop came, he got off and walked the rest of the way, hoping he would keal over and sleep in the sidewalk.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-17-2008, 01:19 AM

{{ Sometimes it does get annoying but Im just too lazy to do it at home ;P }}

Mina was still asleep , she probably was having a dream at the moment but she wouldnt remeber it later. She remembered that a book said if you didnt dream you'd die.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 09:11 PM

[[Hmm. Thats true. Do it in other classes. xD Sleep in late and do it in school, such an easy answer.]]

Tuskino got to his house and opened the door. He walked inside and dropped all of this things to the side of him, took of his shoes and walked into the living room. Tuskino went to the couch and fell on top of it, burring his face into one of the soft pillows nearby. He was tired from the long, exciting day and slowly went to sleep.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-18-2008, 09:16 PM

{{ Most of my homework is in the first class , so... >.< }}

{{Time skip! xD}}

The next mourning , Mina woke up feeling slightly cheerful. She remembered she would have to take a shower first before school. She took off her clothes when she got into the bathroom and she turned on the shower , she stepped into it and she started washing her hair and body.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 04:12 PM

[[That sucks...o__o

Also, Im preparing to go on vacation so I cant post until I return. (April 6) Sorry. v.v]]