Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 06:31 AM

Sirus froze at the kiss, completely taken off guard. He watched as Drake left, contemplating whether or not to go after him. By the time his mind had wrapped around the decision that needed to be made it was too late anyway.

At first he thought Drake might have been mocking him, but then, if that had been the case he would ave stuck around to laugh at Sirus' reaction. He took a seat on his bed and began working on the guitar again, his thoughts wandering. He didn't look up as he heard the door swing open, and his cheeks had betrayed him by glowing pink. After a moment he finally gave into curiosity and looked up at Drake. "Should we eat on the roof?" He suggested, unsure of what else to say.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 06:37 AM

Drake was about to start to get the food out of the bags, but when Sirus suggested that they eat up on the roof, he stopped and made sure that all the food was back in the bags. "Sure," He said, smiling. He went over to his closet and took off his button up shirt and his wife beater. He grabbed a thermal and slipped it on. Then he grabbed a t-shirt and slipped it on as well.

The other grabbed his backpack and put all the food into it, along with the waters. "Ready?" He asked, looking at the other male. He had never eaten up on the roof, so this was definitely going to be different for him. It was gonna be a little odd though, climbing up to the roof. He had never climbed up there before.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 06:47 AM

Sirus gave a small laugh, "It's not that cold, I've ah... done some renovating." He said with a small laugh as he strapped his guitar, in it's case, to his back. He crawled onto the window sill and reached out, and grabbed the metal bars of the fire escape to his right. He pulled himself up with little effort, quite used to climbing, and seated himself on the landing. "Can you make that or do you need a hand?" He asked. The rest of the way up the fire escape was easy, just stairs, but the final platform didn't reach to roof. They'd have to climb the stone patterns in the old building to make it the rest of the way.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 06:51 AM

Drake put the bag on his back and then crawled out onto the window sill. He reached out and grabbed the fire escape bars. The male swallowed a little bit and then pulled himself up, his muscles definitely coming in handy for this. When he got up to the landing, he stumbled a little, accidentally falling on top of Sirus. He looked at the other and swallowed a little bit. "S--Sorry," He muttered, starting to get off of the other.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 07:11 AM

Sirus caught him easily, his arms resting around Drake's warm body for a moment before Drake began to move away. Sirus let go instantly, "It's fine, just be careful, it would be easy to break something if you fell from here." He said as he started towards the stairs. "The old bell tower up here's been useless for about a decade now, I found it in my freshmen year. I'll probably have to clean it out after a summer of being empty, but it makes a nice place to hang out."

((I'm so stupid. XD ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:29 AM

{It's Drake, not Aiden. But I'm guessing Aiden is someone else's character in one of your other roleplays^-^}

Drake smiled a little and kept his eyes on the other. He didn't dare looked down at that point. "An old bell tower? That's cool," He said as he followed him. There were so many secrets about that school that he didn't know about. "Are there any other secret places that you know about?" He asked as the climbed up the stairs. There's nothing more exciting than going on an adventure, especially with other people, rather than by yourself.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 07:36 AM

((~Beats head against wall~ Wow, I'm such an idiot. And yes, I think I called their character Drake once too... I'm terrible with names! XD I'll go edit that. XD ))

"Ah, there are a few abandon classrooms, and a basement the janitor never uses, but that's about it." Sirus said as they reached the last platform. Sirus climbed up the wall, greatful for the many foot holds the deep groves of the pattern gave. He turned and offered Drake a hand up, "I can't take all the credit though, someone else told me about it. He even dragged an old couch up when he went to school here."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:39 AM

{*pats head* It's ok^-^}

Drake smiled and he took Sirus's hand and climbed up the wall, getting onto the roof with Sirus. The male looked around in awe. "Wow...this place is really nice," He muttered. He looked over the side now and swallowed a little bit, backing up. "Yeah, that's pretty high up." The male chuckled and then looked at Sirus.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 07:45 AM

"Are you afraid of heights?" Sirus asked, summoning up his courage and taking Drake's hand. The tower was set back from the edge. It was about the size of their room, two walls holding up a ceiling and a large bronze bell. "It's a great view isn't it?" He said as he looked out over the landscape. "Maybe you should try drawing it..."

(( ;3; ~guilt guilt~ ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:50 AM

Drake looked at Sirus. "Yeah, just a bit," He told him and sighed. The male looked at the bell and smiled a little bit. "One problem about drawing it...my sketchbook is still down in the room. I never brought it up," He told him. A small smile appeared on his face, along with a slight blush of embarassment. His sketchbook usually went everywhere with him.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 07:55 AM

"Another time then maybe..." Sirus said as he headed towards the tower, letting go of Drake's hand since the motion seemed to have gone unnoticed. "I love heights. The orphanage I live at has cast iron shaped on the siding so it's easy to climb, so I've sort of gotten used to it." He brushed dirt and dust off of the old leather couch. Being under cover it had held up pretty well. Sirus took a seat, setting his guitar case aside.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 07:58 AM

Drake nodded and walked over to the couch and he smiled a little bit. The male took the bag off his back and set it on the ground as he sat down on the couch. "Why don't play me something?" He asked, smiling a little at the other. He really wanted to hear one of Sirus's songs.

{Ok, I'm gonna go. I'm getting tired. I'll talk to you later^-^}

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 08:22 AM

((Night!))

Sirus glanced at the guitar case, then pulled out the half sanded guitar. He cleaned of the remaining dust from the sanding. "Any special requests?" He asked as he began to play, just warming up. "If I've heard it, I can probably play it."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 04:54 PM

Drake shrugged and leaned back into the couch. "I really don't have any requests. Just play whatever you want," He told the other and smiled. He was excited that Sirus was going to play his guitar for him. When Drake heard his own stomach grumble, he sighed and pulled out some food from his bag. "I got everything except kiwis." He smiled.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-19-2008, 05:18 PM

"Great." Sirus said as he grabbed a strawberry and popped it into his mouth. He began strumming chords, getting a melody down. After swallowing he added the melody and it began to actually sound like music. He waited a moment, and then added the vocals, his singing voice lightly deeper and softer then his speaking voice. A few minutes later the song ended and he looked to Drake for a reaction.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 05:52 PM

Drake watched Sirus put the strawberry into his mouth. The male swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. He listened to the song, closing his eyes for a moment and then opening them. When the song was done, he smiled and clapped quietly. "It was really good," He told him. The male grabbed a grape and popped it into his mouth. He looked up at the sky, wishing that he did have his sketchbook at that time.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 02:55 AM

"Thanks..." Sirus said with a small relieved smile. "I write my own music, but I'm still learning." He said as he put the guitar aside and began to eat. "So what do you plan on doing after high school? Are you going to try for college?"

((Sorry my posts have been getting short~! I'll make them longer. ~nods~ ))

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 03:40 AM

Drake nodded. "I'm thinking about going to a Fine Arts college to get better at my drawing. Plus, I'm starting to learn how to CG on the computer. That will make coloring much easier," He said, sighing a little bit. He picked up one of the waters and took a sip of it.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 03:59 AM

"I'll probably go into creative writing. That way if the whole music thing doesn't go as well as I'd like I can have something to fall back on. I hope I'll have the money for it by then..." Sirus took the other bottle of water as he stood. He downed about half of it before setting the bottle on the arm of the couch. "There's a maintenance door for the pool to the right there, I can pick the lock, do you want to go swimming later tonight?" He asked, planning to go whether Drake went with him or not.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:18 AM

The male smiled a little bit at the swimming offer. "Sure. That'd be nice. We could always just go swimming now," He told him and stood up. The male put his water bottle down and walked over to the bell tower. His fingers gently ran across the bell, taking in all the detail of it. "I'll definitely have to draw this one day." He looked at Sirus.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 04:32 AM

"It's more fun when it isn't crowded with people, but if you want to, sure." Sirus said with a shrug. He looked up at the large bell, "I broke my arm, my first year here, I tried to climb to the top of cement that holds up the bell. It was stupid of me really, to think I could get a foot hold on a bell." He gave a small laugh, "One of these days I'll get up there though." He pointed to an old nest in the top of the structure, "We get birds in the spring, they might add interest, but yeah, you definitely should draw it."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:31 PM

Drake smiled and he looked at Sirus. "Now why did you try to climb up it?" He asked, going over to the other. "That's just stupid, you know?" He poked his forehead and then chuckled a little bit. After a bit, he sat back down on the couch and grabbed a strawberry out of the bags of food. He took a bite of it, some of the juice running down his chin.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-20-2008, 06:11 PM

"It's the highest point of the building and I haven't reached it yet. It's dissapointing." He said with a small pout. He leaned forward, wiping away the trail of juice with his thumb. "Messy."

His eyes locked on Drake's for a moment, the slightly amused smile resting on his lips. He blinked, surprised at how close he was to the other and took a step back. "Sorry, I'm used to dealing with the other kids at the orphanage." He explained, bussying himself with cleaning up the small mess he'd made from lunch.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 04:22 AM

Drake swallowed a little when Sirus did that. For some reason, he wanted to pulled him down and make out with him, but he resisted the urge. When Sirus moved back, he adjusted himself a little bit. "It's all good," He said and sighed a little bit. He stopped him from cleaning up the food, accidentally grabbing Sirus's hand instead of his wrist.

Truffles
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-21-2008, 06:27 AM

((I'm on a mule. XD))

Sirus paused, looking over at Drake, "Is something wrong?" He asked, his heartbeat growing steadily faster. He couldn't help it, he liked Drake, to put it lightly. "It's almost eight, they'll be closing the pool and cleaning it out, we should head down in about an hour..." He said, trying to distract himself.