Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2011, 11:58 PM

Frowning at his sister's bummed mood, Dusk answered. "You may call me Dusk, and this is my sister Dawn. We come from Ceres to set up our base of operations here," he said, aware that a few others were gathering as well. "We're planning a revolution. If you wish to join, you will be admitted. But we warn you, you must be prepared to die."

Powering down his mecha at the same time as his sister, again, they lowered themselves to the ground, now able to get a closer look at Makina and their surroundings. It was all so desolate. And suddenly, he knew what was wrong with Dawn. Looking over to her with concern, he correctly assumed she would prefer to be left alone at the moment.

"If you laugh, I swear I'll punch you in the throat," Dawn said, walking over to the dirt strip in the middle of the road. Pulling something from her bag, she kneeled in the dirt, digging with her fingers. After a few moments, she was deep enough for the little organism to survive, and she dropped the seeds into the hole before covering them up.

She had already tested the chemicals in the ground with her mecha, and had found the results to be positive. Things could grow, it's just that there wasn't anyway for them to be planted. All of the pollution and litter had worked itself out of the ecosystem in the centuries after the fall.

Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2011, 12:40 AM

" Revolution" what exactly were they thinking? The Government had a very strong hold on any of the planets no matter where you lived. She was still eavesdropping on their conversation though no one noticed her yet. Revolution on Ceres eh?

Not able to contain herself anymore. Scarlett floated down from the building in front of them and said "I might be able to help you there, I am Scarlett from the planet Venus. My father has a very strong influence on the Governments, allow me to join you.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 10-11-2011, 02:45 AM

Katashi simply stared at the young girl who had come up toward the skyscraper that he was perched on top of the entire time before coming down onto the ground. Keeping both his wings folded against his sides along with remaining in the form of the phoenix, Katashi tilted his head curiously to end up hearing that the young girl's name was Makina and she was a Shikabane of the dead earth. Looking around the area a bit he could tell what she was saying about earth pretty much being dead was correct. Turning his attention back over toward her, he had noticed how the skeleton horse she once rode had now sunken back into the earth as though the ground it was standing on was quick sand. Not bothering to even ask what that was about, Katashi just pointed toward himself with one of his wings to answer her question. "My name is Katashi Hotaka; I am a phoenix of the planet Mercury." he stated right back to answer her question on who he was; wondering if the strange machines had heard him from how far they were from him. Thankfully enough, with the speakers from those large machines he was able to hear who they were and where they had come from along with what they were doing here. Hearing that it was going to be a revolution kind of got him even more curious about what they were planning before he had noticed another figure coming down from the atmosphere.