Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-07-2012, 07:20 AM

Miaz blinked slowly in surprise. "Now?" he asked slowly. He took a step towards Shannon, then looked back at the room. "But what about all these fascinating objects you own? Are you not going to take anything with you?" he said, looking back at the shelves and the clock he had been intrigued with earlier. He felt like he barely got here, barely got to see anything and already he was leaving. As much as he wanted to be able to see the world, he also knew he was missing out on learning everything he could here.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-09-2012, 12:31 AM

Following his gaze she regarded her collection with a torn expression. Still, they were objects, nothing more. They could be replaced. "I can get more. You can even help me find some once I've moved someplace else."Now to find the place. It wasn't going to be as fancy, nor as technologically filled as this place but it would certainly do. Standing in the doorway now after taking a few more steps. For once Shannon was glad to have let herself be convinced to buy a car. It could of course hover as well, and was a nice flashy blue. It was a wonderful way to travel, and would be a great way to travel around the town.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-09-2012, 04:18 AM

Miaz nodded slowly before following after Shannon. The answer was good enough for him since he was sure Shannon knew best. "Still seems a shame to leave such things behind. Though perhaps you could come back for them later?" He peered out the door past Shannon, wondering what was outside the room. "Do you have no plans of where to go?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-09-2012, 04:26 AM

Motioning for him to follow, she moved quickly trough the large house. As Shannon's strides ate up the distance from her room to the front door, her voice rang out. "My mother will ban me from this house. She'll disown me. From now on I have only myself to rely on... And you too I suppose." Not once did she think that Miaz would not follow her. He was her creation after all, and she'd told him that from the beginning. Pausing for a moment upon the doorsteps of the large mansion, Shannon rummaged trough her purse for her car remote.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-09-2012, 04:56 AM

Miaz followed a few steps behind Shannon. The entire time he was craning his neck and looking at everything. He was paying so much attention to his surrounding that it was amazing he didn't loose Shannon. He could almost memorize the lay out of what he'd seen of the house with the way he was burning every bit of information he could into his head. Finally they made it to the doorsteps. "This is a really large house," Miaz marveled.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-10-2012, 04:12 PM

The obvious wonder he showed had the blond shaking her head. Smiling a little, she motioned for the dark haired male to follow her while noting that she needed to find a shirt for him somewhere. "Of course it's big, my mother wouldn't have it any other way. She must have the best of everything after all." Her daughter on the other hand was quite different in that aspect. Shannon preferred what she thought was the best, rather then what society thought was the best.

Not too far away they neared the garage which was cleverly disguised as just another part of the house. Slipping inside, Shannon sighed in relief when she noticed her car sitting in it's usual spot. "Oh, I still need to ask, what kind of shirt would you like? I neglected to get you one." Turning to face the robot squarely, Shannon regarded him quite seriously.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-12-2012, 08:03 AM

Miaz blinked at Shannon's explanation. "You sound disapproving or her choices. You do not want the best?" He thought it was a good question. After all, it was perfectly logical to want the best. He followed her as they moved into the garage. He pulled up short and truly stared at her most recent question. "What...kind of shirt?" he asked hesitantly. "Um, I don't know." He looked down at himself and noted his bare chest. He hadn't really noticed it before, having been more preoccupied with other things.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-20-2012, 05:28 AM

((Sorry for not answering in a while!))

Shaking her head, the blue eyed woman went to open her car. "Everyone has a different definition of what's best. What my mother thinks is best, isn't the same thing that I think is best. It's a little difficult to understand." Returning her gaze to Miaz, Shannon smiled slightly. Well this was going to be fun! She'd thought he'd already know what he liked and didn't when she created him. Now though ... It was actually exciting to think of helping him find it, but he still needed a shirt. Figuring out the dilemma quickly, Shannon popped open the trunk of the car and pulled out a paint splattered chemise. "Here, you can wear this for now, until I can bring you to pick something out. Meanwhile, would you mind getting in the car?" The scientist was already acting just a little differently with her creation.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-21-2012, 12:05 AM

"So best isn't something with one correct answer?" Miaz questioned. Shannon was right in saying it was difficult to understand. For a computer, there was no grey area, only right and wrong. But he found it fascinating how the human mind seemed to differ so much from his. When Shannon handed him the chemise, he nodded and slipped it on. "Of course," he said, sliding into the seat on the passenger side of the car.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-21-2012, 12:32 AM

After slipping into the car, Shannon glanced at Miaz with a small smile. Really, she'd outdone herself with him. "No, it has many answers depending on each person." Starting the car was easy, and getting it out of the garage even more so. Driving away into the city she tried to keep her mind on things, away from how very ... human Miaz seemed. Flipping on the auto pilot towards the housing district, she then turned to him. " I have a favor to ask, do you think that maybe you can look for any houses, or apartments for sale?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-21-2012, 03:32 AM

"Interesting..." Miaz murmured. He looked out the window for a little while, seeing the world pass by. It was so bright, the sun hanging low on the horizon as the afternoon approached evening. He made sure to commit the image to memory. "I will do that of course--" Miaz started to say when he paused. "But how can I do that?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-29-2012, 10:53 PM

Smiling a little, Shannon shrugged. "I made sure you could interface with the internet. It was a way of ensuring you'd be able to find whatever information you might need." Her eyes roamed over the different districts, stopping on the apartmentszand noting the parks, as well as rooftop gardens, dotting the sidelines. The car still kept going, though the blond typed in a command to display what money she had in her account. That was when her eyes widened tremendously as a small gasp escaped her. It looked like her mother had already found out her plans...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-03-2012, 01:37 AM

"Oh I see. That may be very useful," Miaz said. At this point he was thinking he needed to take some time to evaluate himself and what he could do. When he had the time, he would definitely do that. For now though, he would do as Shannon asked. His eyes slid closed and he connected to the internet with surprising ease.

"A house, address 52072, is for sale--Two bedroom, one bath." He paused for a second, sifting through the information. "Also, there are multiple apartments near the Plaza, all but one one-room."

Miaz let his eyes open and it took a second for him to reacquaint himself with reality. It was a very disconcerting, but interesting thing to access the internet so intimately with his mind. He noticed Shannon starting at a display.

"What is wrong?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-10-2012, 04:30 AM

She only listened with half an ear as he spoke, too shocked at what had just happened. Her mother ... To think she'd done this and so quickly at that! She must have found out about Miaz too. Glancing up at the robot, she gulped in air quickly to try and calm herself. There was no going back and she'd no money now. Of course she could always start another account but ... Where would she find the money she needed?

"My mother froze up my allowance account. I don't have any money and can't pay at all for anything ... This is horrible!" She didn't want to turn around and go home. It did look like that was what would have to happen though, under the circumstances. She was worried about Miaz though, she'd put so much time into him and was beginning to like having him around.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Miaz watched Shannon with a blank face as he tried to understand. "What does that mean?" he asked. No, that probably wasn't the right question. He tried again. "What do we do then? This ruins your plans, correct?" Shannon was obviously panicking about this, but he didn't know what to do. Even his great logic failed to come up with a good idea of where to go from here. Or, the only thing he could think of was to go back to the mansion he had been made in, but Shannon did not want that obviously, so he did not suggest it.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-14-2012, 10:12 PM

Taking a deep breath the blond shook her head slightly. Thinking about what to do for the next few moments, Shannon moved her blue eyed gaze to 'Miaz. "This just changes things a bit. I need to find out if any robot repair shops are in need of help, I can manage to do that I'm sure. In the mean time ... There has to be a place that will allow us to stay for such a simple thing as cleaning. Would you mind checking for anything like that?" Hopefully he would find a few such places. In the mean time, Shannon was busily arranging things so she could create a new account all her own under the radar so to speak. er mother wouldn't have access to this one at least. The car was in autopilot again, and was simply drifting around the city going from district to district.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-18-2012, 07:31 AM

Miaz took in what Shannon said and nodded once after she finished speaking. Without saying anything, he started to search for what Shannon was looking for. This search took longer because there was less information of this sort. Finally he blinked his eyes and reconnected with the real world. "I believe I have found a place that would seem acceptable. There is an older woman looking for boarders to help with cleaning and gardening. The house looks nice."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-05-2012, 01:29 AM

A wave of relief swept trough the young woman. Smiling, she turned to Miaz and flung her arms around him. "Thank you so much! I'd probably have never found out about it." With a start Shannon realized what she'd done and pulled away from the robot with a strange look on her face. It was like he was human. Since when had she hugged robots and thought of them as people? No, he was simply something she'd created and there were more important things to think about.

Finding the article her robot had talked about, she set a course for it with the dashboard of her car. Worse came to worse she'd sell the thing and buy an old beater. It'd be easy enough to fix up compared to creating a robot.

((So sorry for the long wait!))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 02:09 AM

((no worries. my computer was broken anyways))

Miaz blinked and looked at Shannon curiously as she threw her arms around him. He wasn't sure about the gesture, but chose not to comment on it. He could look it up later after all. He was quite glad knowing he could connect to the internet. "It was no problem. I am glad to help," he said simply. "So we are going to go to this place? It is acceptable?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-16-2012, 01:36 PM

"It's wonderful, and yes we're going there." The car zipped forward trough the crowds on autopilot. It was a place of metal and stone, with not a sight of green. Not even weeds dared venture into this part of the city without permission. Soon enough they'd left the richer section and moved towards the place that Miaz had found.

((drawing blanks))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 02:50 AM

It didn't take long before they were to the address Miaz found. "This is it," he muttered to himself. He had been inspecting the world outside with fascination and had to say that he was fascinated with what he saw at this particular address. While everything else was grey and dead, green made its home here. Ivy grew up the sides of the house unchecked. It was overgrown, but the placement was purposeful. It was fascinating. Out of place, but fascinating. The house itself was on a larger scale than the others in the area, but the paint was peeling and faded. Perhaps the place was once grand, but now it was a hollow form of its once great self.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-17-2012, 03:08 AM

Nodding at his words the young woman slipped from the now parked car. Moving forward briskly she knocked at the door. Speaking quickly she explained herself to the woman. Once everything was arranged between them she returned to the vehicle. "C'mon Miaz, time to go and look at our new home. The woman, when I told her about you she just assumed ..." trailing off uncertainly the blue eyed woman shook her head to forge on. "She thought we were a couple, and I couldn't tell her otherwise else the news of your existence would have spread making a trail for my mother to follow." This was such an unusual situation. An undreamed of circumstance was going to force her to act like she loved her own creation like a living, breathing, human man. Hopefully the two of them could pull it off, though Shannon doubted it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-22-2012, 07:59 PM

Miaz stayed in the car, unsure of if he should follow or not. Instead, he watched Shannon talk with the woman who answered the door. He was patient for their conversation to end as he further inspected the house. He was rather excited to see how the inside looked. When Shannon returned to the car, he nodded at her, then paused to digest the information. "A couple? But that's not true," he said as he finally got out of the car. "We are to...lie to her then?" he asked uncertainly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-22-2012, 08:18 PM

Sighing a little at his words, Shannon lowered her eyes to the ground. "I don't like lying to her either, but she just assumed and it's the easiest way to explain your presence. We don't look alike at all enough to appear like siblings, and ...." Trailing off the young woman shook her head and extended a hand for to help Miaz out of the car. She couldn't think of anything else, of any other way to explain their arrangements. There was only one available room and telling the woman her companion was a robot was out of the question.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2012, 01:45 AM

"It logically makes sense," Miaz said. "Nor can I think of a better explanation, but I doubt she would believe for long that we are...together." He didn't think he could pull off human, let alone boyfriend. He tried his best to mimic Shannon's expression as they walked back to the door together. He didn't want his overly calm face to stand out.