Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2011, 07:52 AM

"not die huh? are you finally acknowledging me as a deadly opponent then?" Sahen asked, his smirk widening. he started to swing his chains idly as he eyed Issai. "I wouldn't mind sparring with you. Newbies are suuuch a bore, that I have to agree with. I got banned from teaching them because of my foul attitude though. you should try it sometime!" He was liking what Issai was saying more and more. "Let's go then!" With a flick of his wrists, he wrapped the chains around his arms and motioned for Issai to lead the way.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 AM

Issai scowled, "I'm saying you might get lucky." he said, and then grumbled, "You with a foul attitude? What you do clobber a newbie? I've been every type of foul I know. I have yet to be released from the duty." he growled the last bit, a bit annoyed that Sahen had escaped the duties and he was unable. He smirked and then phased away about ten feet, "Folow me then."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2011, 08:11 AM

Sahen and grumbled and trotted to keep up with Issai's phasing. 'so unfair', he thought. Issai's mutant skill was one to be envied. Once he caught up, he chuckled. "Cobber a newbie? countless times of course, but I figure they don't make me teach because I don't follow orders, destroy public property, and purposely make trouble for others," he said with a shrug. "It's kinda fun to see the Colonel's face turn red when he hears what new havoc I've created!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2011, 08:34 AM

Issai made a tsking noise, "You are just a first rate troublemaker, I like to have more dignity than that." he chuckled, "Not that I didn't make the newbies suffer, they learned the first day to fear me. I liked it that way..." he smirked at the though. He then turned to Sahen, "Have you ever seen the Colonel rage after his prize weapons go missing? I'm amazed he never figured out it was me, well me and Aziza. One second they were there the next gone. It could only have been us..." he shook his head chuckling at the memory, he hadn't had that much fun since that day...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2011, 09:08 PM

Sahen had a particularly smug face when Issai called him a 'first rate troublemaker'. For some reason, it was easier to have a conversation with this guy than he thought. "No way, it was you who stole those weapons?! Bastard, the Colonel blamed me for that! Granted, it was just the sort of thing I would do..." He was kind of surprised the uptight and cold Issai had done something as childish as steal some weapons.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Issai smirked, "Well it was Aziza's ideal but we couldn't have done it without each other. It was well worth it, and you getting blamed as a side effect? Worth it." he chuckled darkly, looking ahead he could see the edge of the forest.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-06-2011, 04:29 AM

Sahen glared at Issai, looking grumpy. "Alright, we gonna spar now before we get old or something? I feel a sudden need to kick your ass!" he snapped.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-06-2011, 04:35 AM

Issai smirked, "Of course we can. Remember no-killing, no matter how tempting it may be. And it shall be I who kicks your ass." he chuckled, and vanished reapparring in one of the first trees in the line at the woods.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2011, 03:30 AM

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Sahen muttered and rolled his eyes at Issai. when he reappeared in a tree, Sahen glared at him. "Hey, get down here! I'm not chasing after you!" Sahen twirled his chain around, aware that if he always chased after Issai when he could teleport, Sahen would just end up exhausting himself before getting a clear shot.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-08-2011, 03:34 AM

"Nah I don't think so," Issai said jumping (yes jumping) to another branch. "You should try and catch me, and if it makes you feel better I'll limit my teleportation to ten feet." Issai smirked, knowing that Sahen would no take well to being offered a crutch like that. "That is if it's not too much of an insult to your ego."

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 02-08-2011 at 01:09 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2011, 03:55 AM

"If you want me to catch you that bad, I will!!" Sahen snapped, running forward. Any previous thoughts of reason slipped away. it wasn't like he was one to think out fights much anyways and he never let insults go unpaid and he did not like the way Issai was baiting him! thankfully, his chains had a length of six feet so he wasn't at much of a disadvantage. Still running, he jumped at the tree, running up it vertically a few steps to bring his chain within range of Issai and swung it.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-08-2011, 04:02 AM

Issai quickly transported to a tree exactly ten feet away. He looked at Sahen for half a second before pulling out a couple of his throwing daggers and tossing them in quick session before vanishing and reappearing ten feet up hidden by the foliage of the trees as he tossed a couple of more daggers. He repeated this process a few times always appearing exactly ten feet from where he left. By the time he was done Sahen should have been pinned to the tree by his clothes with the daggers.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2011, 04:18 AM

Sahen had to pull out his other chain in order to knock away some daggers that appeared from nowhere. This process repeated and when they finally stopped flying at him, he was not pinned to the tree at all, but he was wheezing from the effort of blocking all of the daggers. "Damn you're good...!" Sahen gasped.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-08-2011, 04:25 AM

"Thank you" Issai chuckled as he appeared right behind Sahen with a kodachi slipping around him to be held to his throat. "I must say I'm rather impressed, you managed to dodge everyone of my daggers. Not everyone can do that."

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 02-08-2011 at 01:10 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-09-2011, 12:09 AM

Sahen froze as he felt cold metal touch his throat. His mind tried desperately to come up with something witty or scathing to say to Issai, but in his surprise, he could only stutter a bit. "H-hey...!" Sahen snapped nervously. As much as he hated to, he had to accept defeat it seemed. Clenching his fists and suppressing a growl, he lowered his weapons. "You win. Now remove your knife."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-09-2011, 12:47 AM

Issai stepped back slipping his kodachi away from Sahen's throat. He grinned at the other man and said, "I do. And that was with a limit." He shook his head.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2011, 02:09 AM

Sahen's eyes narrowed in anger. Now that he was out of dangers way, he was free to act on his anger. He suddenly turned around and whacked Issai on the head though it was obvious that the move was not meant to injure him. "You cheated!" Sahen declared.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 AM

"Why cheat when I knew I could beat you without. It is not hard to travel great distances with small leaps. You stop on one spot long enough to do what is necessary and then you jump to another location. Within a span of two seconds I can travel 30 feet with ten feet jumps. The total distance I traveled to reach was sixty feet, outside of my normal realm of my ability to leap and I did so in fifteen seconds." Issai shrugged, "I've been travelling like this for years, since I was three. I learned ways to extend my ability beyond my limits. It was necessary to survival at times."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 AM

Sahen gaped and stuttered. "This is exactly why I call it cheating!! Such power is an obvious unfair advantage!" He snapped. He knew he was being unreasonable, but he was a sore loser and knew it. It hurt to have his pride cut down so easily.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-10-2011, 03:52 AM

"Don't make me knock you out," Issai growled. "I won fair and square and you know it. I can't be blamed for the mutation that the organization pushed on me before I was old enough to really even talk. Just as you can't be blamed. We learn to use our abiliites to our advantage and we always have."

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 02-13-2011 at 09:22 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2011, 09:13 PM

(omg did you mean 'fair and square'? O_o)

Sahen grumbled to himself, but accepted what Issai said. "Fine, but I'll be back to win another day! Just you wait and be ready. I'll come at you when you least expect it and I will the one winning!" he declared suddenly, a look of fire in his eyes.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-11-2011, 05:21 AM

(okay wow I fail)

Issai looked at Sahen and looked him over. "Well how bout we make a deal?" he proposed, "I'll promise not to kill you, if you'll promise not to kill me and we can train together, improve each other styles. Have some fun and piss off the Colonel in the process." He smirked, evilly as he said the last part.

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 02-13-2011 at 09:22 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-12-2011, 01:03 AM

"hmm..." Sahen muttered, striking a thinking pose as he thought. "Alright, I can go for that. It's not often that I find an opponent worth fighting and I won't leave things as me being second best. No matter what you say, I just want to be the best! Of course, pissing off the Colonel is a bonus!" It was a long winded agreement, but it was an agreement none the less.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-12-2011, 01:22 AM

Issai raised an eyebrow at Sahen, "A simple yes would have sufficed." he said, his face betraying how much of a buffoon he thought he was. "One of the crucial ways to win against your enemy. Know their biggest disadvantage? I know yours... Do you know mine? Battle is a thinking process."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-12-2011, 01:45 AM

"Eh, you know my weakness? um, yours? I tend not to think of a battle as a huge thinking deal. I do just fine relying on instinct alone." Sahen said with a shrug. It was obvious he thought of Issai's overuse of logic was annoying.