Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 AM

Felix ran faster as he felt them catching up tot him but saw Cathy running towards him. He saw her stabbing herself in the arm and wondered why till he remembered that if she used her blood he would be safe. Running faster, he opened his arms once he was close enough and hugged her to him, her arm smearing him on his shirt and arm slightly. He waited to see if they were still going to come after him but the zombies had stopped. They were sniffing around but none seemed to notice him now. Relaxing a little bit as they started to walk away form him, he smield down at Cathy still in his arms, "you know your a life saver." he said happily and found it odd that he didn't really want to push her away from him. She was cold but not as cold as I thought she would be.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-08-2013, 01:33 AM

Cathy stared up at him blankly and smiled. "Liffe...ssssaver..." he repeated she said and stood still in his arms looking up at him with her crooked smile. "Keep...you safe..." she groaned and looked at the clothes she was wearing. "Cloothiing..." she added and looked around. All her zombie friends were leaving now, looking for something else to eat. "Ffoood..." she groaned and looked over at Felix before pulling the fork out of her arm and looking at it carefully. "Feee...lix safe..?" she groaned and held the fork closely. She wanted to take it home and put it with her collection of all the other things she had found from coming over here.

Palmoun

Old 03-08-2013, 04:26 PM

Felix smiled and nodded, "yes, you kept me safe and so that means your a life saver." he said as he slowly let his arms drop from around her. Though when she looked down at her clothing, he smiled, "you look good in that." he said since he had grabbed a simple pair of pants and a shirt. It was the best he could do since he didn't have girl clothing, but it fit her. He then nodded again, "yes I am safe and if you want I have some more food." he said as he pulled the backpack from his shoulder and pulled out some tomatos. "since you seemed to like these the best I got some more for you." he said as he smiled at her and held it out, "and I brought some toys if you like." he said happily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-08-2013, 04:38 PM

Cathy stared at him and smiled. "Fee...lix safe...goood..." she answered and looked down at her clothes. Did she really look good? Well she wasn't really exposed anymore, and it would hide her body very well. Cathy couldn't help but wonder what she looked like in her past life, but snapped out of it when he held out a tomato for her. "To....ma..to..." she repeated and took it before biting into it. Toys? What where toys, and what did you do with them? "Toyss..." she repeated after finishing her tomato. "To...ma..to gooood..." she commented and nodded. Looking at his arms, she looked at him with blank eyes. "Arm...fixed? Won't...fall..off?" she stated and stood still, waiting.

Palmoun

Old 03-09-2013, 08:11 AM

Felix smiled and nodded, "yeah, I am safe." he said as he smiled at her. He then watched as she took the tomato and started to eat it. She seemed to enjoy it like before and he was glad that she was. Though when he heard her, he nodded, "yeah I have toys." he said as he reached into his bag and pulled out a teddy bear, a toy train, and a toy car. "these are toys." he said as he smiled at her though when he heard her. He nodded, "yeah, my arm is fine and it wont fall off. It was just a slight sprain but I can use it now." he said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-09-2013, 03:46 PM

Cathy stared at Felix as she listened to what he was saying and took a step back when he took out the toys. "Toyss..." she repeated and gently poked each one with the fork. When she noticed that they didn't do anything, she poked them with her finger and blinked. "Names?" she asked as she pointed to each one. "Good arm...not fall." she said and nodded as she gently pet his arm. Looking back at the toys, Cathy picked them up and examined them carefully, turning the little wheels of the car and train slowly.

Palmoun

Old 03-11-2013, 05:28 AM

Felix smiled as he heard her and nodded, "yeah, it is a toy." he said as he smiled at her. He then picked up the teddy bear and smiled up at her, "this is called a teddy bear, my mother actually gave this to me when I was little." he said as he smiled at her and then nodded when she patted his arm, "dont worry, it wont fall off anytime soon." he said as he watched her looked at the car and Train, "that one is a car and the other is a train, I have had those for a long time too." he said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2013, 06:03 AM

"Your toys...you..keep." she said and handed them back to him. "Special...to you." she started and shook her head. "I can't...take away." she explained. If they were his toys, she didn't want to take them away from him, especially if they were special to him. Maybe one day she'd have some toys of her own that were special to her. She was very glad to know his arm wasn't going to fall off though and nodded slowly.

Palmoun

Old 03-11-2013, 06:09 AM

Felix chuckled when he heard her, "yes, they are special to me and that I why I want you to have them." he said as he looked at her. He then sighed and put the train back in her hands, "at least take the train. It would mean a lot to me if you had it." he said as he looked at her. He wanted her to have it, especially since he had made that with his dad when he was little. "but did you ever have any toys or remember having toys?" he asked as he looked at her, curious now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2013, 04:51 PM

Cathy looked at the toys and took the train he had handed back. "Train....you...sure?" she asked him. If he wanted her to keep it, she'd make sure to put it somewhere safe. It would be another souvenir from the living world that she so often visited but could never fully enjoy. Listening to his question, Cathy tapped a finger against her head and shook her head. "Can't...remember." she answered and held the train close. Now she had a train, and a fork to take home and she still had time to talk to Felix which was good.

Palmoun

Old 03-11-2013, 06:19 PM

Felix smiled at her and nodded, "yea, I am sure, I want you to have it." he said as he smiled at her. Though he frowned slightly when he heard her. "well what do you remember from your life?" he asked as he looked at her, kind of curious as to if she knew anything about the past. But if she didn't that just meant he would have to make her some memories and make her happy. She seemed like she deserved to be happy and have some good memories.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM

Smiling, Cathy nodded and tried to think of the past. Only brief images played in her head. "Tree...lights..." she started and drew a picture of the tree in the air. It was a Christmas tree. "Doll...living..." she added and shook her head. "Dead...here..." she said and groaned. She had only remembered getting a doll for Christmas, then shortly after she was here...dead. Cathy didn't remember anything else, didn't remember where the doll was, or anything about a family.

Palmoun

Old 03-12-2013, 12:36 AM

Felix nodded when he heard her and frowned, "so that is all you remember, a christmas tree and a doll." he said softly and then looked at her. Placing a hand on her's he smiled at her, "well I will just have to make sure that you have a great time with me so that you have more memories, better memories." he said as he smiled at her. He had no idea why it was important to him, but he wanted to make sure that she was happy and smiling all the time.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-12-2013, 09:17 PM

Cathy nodded at what he said. It was all she remembered. If she tried to remember anything else, it was just a big blur. "Memories..." she repeated and looked at him blankly before nodding slowly. "Memories...with...Feee..lix..." she groaned and looked at his hand on her shoulder. It looked delicious, yet she didn't want to eat it. Sure she could smell him and it was a great smell...but she didn't want to eat him. Slowly, Cathy stepped closer to him and hugged him weakly. It was odd for her to do this, but she wanted to, it felt....nice.

Palmoun

Old 03-12-2013, 11:41 PM

Felix smiled when he heard her and nodded, "exactly, memories with me and I will have memories of being with you." he said as he said as he looked down at her. Though when she stepped towards him, he was surprised. Most people would think that she was going to eat him but instead she was hugging him. Wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her back. "we are friends after all, we are going to make each other have great memories and lots of fun." he said as he smiled down at her, keeping her close. Some people probably though holding a zombie like this would be disgusting and cold, yet she didn't' feel that cold to him or look bad at all.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2013, 12:13 AM

They were friends? Her eyes widened and she smiled. "Yes, we are friends." she said and relaxed in his arms. She felt happy...she actually felt happy when she was with him. Was that normal? Did dead people feel at all? "Fun...where fun?" she asked him as she looked at him. Where would they go to have fun? Did he know of a place where they could go to have fun? She wasn't sure, she was actually clueless at the moment...but she was happy to have him as a friend.

Palmoun

Old 03-13-2013, 12:42 AM

Felix smiled when he saw how big her eyes got and nodded, "yes, we are friends." He said as he kept her close and still liked being close to her. Though when he heard her, he chuckled, "we can have lots of places." he said and then looked around a little bit. Seeing a car, he smiled at her, "have you ever driven a car?" he asked as he looked down at her and kept her close to him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2013, 01:22 AM

"Driven a car?" she repeated and thought for a bit. "I don't remember.." she said as she looked at him, then at the car. "I think...not sure..." she added and shrugged her shoulders. "We will drive?" she asked him as she pointed to the car and smiled. She'd always wanted to drive...it seemed like a fun thing to do. Well, the living always made it look fun.

Palmoun

Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 AM

Felix nodded and smiled at her, "well why dont we go drive." he said as he smiled down at her. He then nodded when she pointed to the car and slowly let his arms fall. Taking her hand, he smiled, "come on, I know how to hot wire a car." he said as he started to lead her over to it. ONce next to it, he opened the door and started to work on the wiring. After a bit the car sparked to life and Felix smiled at her, "do you want me to drive first or should I?" he asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2013, 04:15 AM

Cathy stumbled beside him as he led her to the car. It looked really nice and wondered what it was doing here abandoned. She couldn't help but jump and hide behind Felix when the car roared in greeting. Cathy looked at him and shook her head, her orange hair falling over her face. "You drive...first." she said and stared at the car, still a bit scared. Where were they going to go? Maybe he was going to show her something, or show her ways to make memories?

Palmoun

Old 03-13-2013, 04:22 AM

Felix chuckled when she jumped behind him and wrapped a arm around her, comforting her, "dont worry, it wont bite." he said as he smiled down at her. When he heard her he nodded and waited for her to get in. Though she just seemed to stare at the car. Looking down at her, keeping a arm around her, he brushed her hair out from in front of her face and behind her ears before smiling, "how about if I take you out of town? I haven't been out of town in ages, maybe we can see the rolling green hills or go see the beach or something." he said as he looked at her in the eyes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2013, 04:38 AM

Cathy looked at him, so confused at what he was saying since she wasn't familiar with those places. If she left town, she'd see more things to bring back home so that was always good. Nodding, Cathy smiled and walked to the car before slipping inside and sitting down on the passenger's seat. "Feee...lix..." she groaned and waited for him to get in the car. "Go out of town....find things bring home?" she asked as her eyes stayed on his. He was really nice to her...why though? Why was he so nice to her? Cathy didn't know, but she liked it when he hugged her.

Palmoun

Old 03-13-2013, 04:55 AM

Felix smiled as he watched her nod and get into hte car. Jumping into the drivers side, he put it into drive and started to head out of town. "yeah, we are going to find new things for you to bring home. YOu will be able to possibly see the ocean, new flowers, trees, maybe even some animals." he said as he smiled at her. He still wasn't sure why he liked being around her but he liked it. She was just interesting to get to know and he liked being around her. He actually felt more comfortable around her then other people, which was odd considering she was a zombie.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-13-2013, 04:57 PM

Cathy smiled and looked around as he started to drive out of town. Holding the train and fork close to her, Cathy looked at him and nodded at what he said, even though she only understood a few words. "Flowers...foood." she groaned and began to turn the wheels on the train with her fingers. If they went out of town, she'd probably find different food to eat, maybe more tomatoes. Trees was something she faintly remembers...the trees she was so used to seeing were just as dead as she was. Animals...she didn't know what that was, and the ocean was something new to her too.

Palmoun

Old 03-13-2013, 05:57 PM

Felix smiled as he drove and watched as she seemed to hold the train and fork close. He hoped that she would enjoy being out here. After a little while there were no more big buildings and houses, it was just plan green grass, beautiful trees and you could seem deer form time to time. Finding a nice place to park, he stopped the car and smiled at Cathy, "welcome to nature." he said as he slowly got out of the car. Going over to her side, he opened her door and held out a hand to her, "come on, I think you will like it." he said as he looked down at her.