Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-18-2013, 03:06 AM

Yugito stood in front of the gates to what that crazy Proctor lady called the "Forest of Death". She just had to shake her head at what Anko tried doing in order to scare the genin. 'If that's all it takes to scare them, then they aren't cut out to be Chunin' she scoffed mentally as she felt her tenant agree.

'Just be careful Kitten. There's already a lot of potential threats here,' The two-tailed cat, Matatabi, said from inside. She had sensed the hatred coming from the red head after all.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:14 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-18-2013, 05:15 AM

Name: Gemini Starr
Bio: Born and raised in Konoha, Gemini is one of the best ninja in her generation. She is an orphan, and also a half demon.

Standing at the gate to the Forest of Death, Gemini Starr shoved her hands in her pockets and sighed. Everyone seemed to be scared of the place, except for a blonde woman over to her right. Gemini herself wasn't all that concerned, except that she didn't have a team. How was she supposed to make it through a team task without a team? She sighed again. Well, it couldn't be helped, she supposed. She would just have to explain her situation when she got to the tower in the center of the forest.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2013, 03:31 AM

(sorry sorry sorry, I completely forgot that you had posted last night. Please forgive me Wolfie-chan! Also, what is Gemini's demon half?)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2013, 03:52 AM

((Lol it's okay Wolfie forgives you! Wolfie was batting around the idea of fox or wolf demon. She is leaning towards fox.))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2013, 04:10 AM

(alright)

Gaara stood emotionlessly at the gate that his brother and sister had chosen without saying anything. In order to continue his existence, he knew that he had to keep them alive, for now at least.

Yugito shuddered lightly as she felt the malign youki and wondered which beast it was coming from...or which container. It was quite discerning, but nothing that she hadn't felt before. It just shocked her was all.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:16 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2013, 04:43 AM

Gemini suddenly felt caught between two powerful auras. One came from the blonde woman on her right, and the other came from the redhead over to her left. Turning in that direction, she got a better look at the boy, who looked about the same age as her. His teammates seemed rather unhappy about being there with him. Glancing around, Gemini decided to go say hello. It couldn't hurt to make allies before entering the forest. So she approached, feeling more and more uneasy with each step. Getting close, she cleared her throat. "Excuse me. Mind if I walk with you guys? I don't have a team, so I'll need to be a hang on. Just until we get about halfway through, mind you. I won't be an imposition." She said, doing a good job of keeping a blank expression. Her demonic half was making it difficult, though, sending warning bells through her mind.

Standing with his arms behind his head, Naruto waited for the gates to be opened. He was bored, to say the least, and a little annoyed. That crazy proctor woman had cut his cheek! And he hadn't even done anything. It wasn't like his impression of her was bad or anything. The blonde couldn't figure out why no one had laughed. Looking around for something to do, he noticed a girl around his age standing alone. She was blonde, though her hair was lighter than his, and she seemed as bored as he was. Naruto grinned and walked over to her, without a second thought. "HEY!!" He called, even though he was close enough that she could hear him just talking. Several people nearby shot him dirty looks, but as usual Naruto was oblivious. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm gonna be Hokage someday. Dattebayo! But I bet you've already heard of me, huh? So what's your name?" He asked, not even considering that the woman might not want to talk.

((Wolfie has a feeling she's gonna have fun with Naruto. DATTEBAYO!!!))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2013, 05:16 AM

(lol)

Gaara heard the girl's request and honestly didn't care one way or the other about her joining along. "Fine, but don't get in my way or I'll kill you," he responded, getting a look of surprise from both of his siblings. He heard Temari off in the distance say in a surprised tone of voice that she was the first person to want to be with them after explaining that was just how he greeted people. "Now then, what is your name? Mine is Temari of the Sand," she said before lightly whacking her older brother over the head.

"Ow! Sis, what was that for?!" he asked. Sure, Kankuro knew when he deserved one of Temari's bonks on the head, but he hadn't done anything...yet.

"I could hear the perverted thoughts coming from here brother," she responded in a deadpan tone.

Yugito had heard of Naruto through various bits and pieces of conversation throughout town, though none of it was good for some reason or another. She had a feeling that it was because he was similar to her, but didn't want to ask...not at first anyways. Seeing him head her way, she had a look of curiosity in her eyes before hearing his exclamation. Deciding to humor the boy, she told him that her name was Yugito Nii.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:17 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2013, 05:38 AM

((Temari is the oldest sibling, so Kankuro would be her younger brother not older. *Hates self for being so anal*))
Gemini raised an eyebrow at the redhead's answer."Is that so? Well, I'll just have to test that, then." She said before turning to the other two. "It is nice to meet you, Temari-san. My name is Gemini Starr. Am I to assume that you are all related?" She asked, noting the similarities in their profiles. Before anyone could answer, she turned and gave a venomous glare at the other male. "Whatever you're thinking, you can stop right now. I have no intention of letting you touch me, and you couldn't if you tried. I would like you to keep in mind that the last man who tried to touch me without my consent ended up choking on his own manhood." She threatened coldly. Her normally blue eyes flashed red, as if to accentuate her point- and also to explain why she didn't seem afraid of the redhead. "Now. You're Temari-san. What are their names?" She gestured to the two males.

Naruto stuck out his hand for the woman to shake. "Cool, it's nice to meet you, Yugito-san! Is this your first time in Konoha? I can show you around after the exam, if you want." The blonde ninja said loudly, seemingly oblivious to his own loud voice. "I know just about everyone in the village. Ya know, 'cause I'm kinda like a celebrity, dattebayo." He added, trying to impress her.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2013, 05:51 AM

(No no, feel free to correct me on things like that. And after this post I'm going to bed)

"Yes, we're siblings. I'm the oldest unfortunately," she said while pointing to the other two. "Make up boy over here is Kankuro and the stotic one is my younger brother Gaara." She was about to say something when Gemini turned towards Kankuro and threatened him, causing her to laugh, not only at what she said, but also the look on her brother's face.

'I actually like her...' the Ichibi thought as he watched the scene play out through his container's eyes. He could also tell that she was a kitsune hanyou, but was surprised to see that the crimson-haired female had no demonic markings. 'I wonder if she and that bastard with Kurama's power are friend...'

Yugito laughed at that after she shook his hand, feeling no sense of ill will coming from him. "It is my first time in Konoha actually. My village doesn't like me going out from it all that much, 'only because they want to keep an eye on the "sex toy"' she said, finishing the statement in her head. "You, a celebrity? Doubtful Naruto-san," Yugito responded, though she had to give him credit at trying to impress her.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:19 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-19-2013, 06:23 AM

Gemini turned her gaze towards Temari. "Kankuro and Gaara. Got it. Is this one usually so cheerful?" She asked, looking at Gaara. Something was off about him, though she couldn't quite place it. It was almost the same as..."That's it!" She exclaimed, seemingly out of nowhere. "You remind me of Naruto-kun. Not your attitude- he's actually pretty hyper and loud- but your chakra. Yours is darker, definitely, but it has the same quality." She said to the redhead. Truthfully, Gemini didn't know that Naruto was the vessel of a demon, but she was smart enough to have some clue.

Naruto turned red. "What? You don't think I could be a celebrety? Well, I'll have you know that every person in this village knows me name! Dattebayo! I'm even friends with the Hokage's grandson!" He exclaimed. "'Course, I guess most people know me for the wrong reasons. And Konohamaru is just a kid...but still, I'm the number one rookie in the leaf village!" He bragged, switching from embarrassed to confident in less than a heartbeat. "Anyway, I can still show you around if you want. I'll introduce you to everyone, and I'll even buy you lunch at my favorite restaurant!" He offered, already dreaming of a huge bowl of ramen.

((KK, night!))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-19-2013, 11:43 PM

"Same quality? what do you mean?" Gaara asked as he stared at her lightly, Temari also asking the same question as the sand siblings just stared at her with curiosity and fear, though the fear was mostly coming from Kankuro. Hey, a threat of ripping off one's genitals and making you choke on them was a powerful incentive after all. Temari was curious and wondered if she knew about Gaara's status of being the Ichibi's container or not, and if so, how.

"It's not that I don't believe you, Naruto-san, but there's no proof. Celebrities are usually snobbish and what not and you aren't...which I think is good," Yugito responded. Mentally giggling at his rant while actually listening to it. "Tell you what, if we're both still in these exams at the end of the third round, then I'll take you up on that offer," she replied, wondering exactly what this restaurant of his was like. "It's a date," she added before hearing the proctor signal that it was time for the second part of the exams to start.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:21 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-20-2013, 04:54 AM

Gemini seemed excited, and tried to put her thought into words. "How do I explain...it's like...okay, my friend Naruto-kun, he has a different chakra than everyone else. Like, if it were a color, his would be blue. But also, there's another chakra underneath the blue. That one's more like be red. So, it's kind of like a purple chackra that's stronger than anyone else's." She explained. "And yours, Gaara-san, your color would be kind of an aqua color. But underneath is more of a red tinted black. That one is much stronger than Naruto-kun's red, so it's easier to see. And both your red tinted black and Naruto-kun's red are a lot like my own chakra, which would probably be dark green...wait, you guys can't see chakra, can you?" She asked, realizing that that might be one of her demonic abilities. Just then, the exam started. "Shoot...we'll continue this inside the forest, 'kay?"

Naruto was slightly confused at what Yugito was saying, but since she said it was a good thing, he decided to take it as a compliment. "Well, okay then, I guess..." He said. Then, hearing what she said next, Naruto cheered. "All right! Don't you worry, I'll definitely still be here at the end of the exams, dattebayo!" He said loudly. He was so busy celebrating that he almost missed the call for the exam to start. He quickly ran over to where Sakura and Sasuke were waiting for him, and waved once at Yugito before entering the forest. "She said it's a date! I got a date, dattebayo!!" He cheered as they all started walking. Sasuke muttered something about him being a moron, and Sakura sweatdropped, but the blonde didn't pay any attention to them. After all, he had a date! With a girl!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2013, 05:07 AM

"Or at least after the second exams are over, especially since it seems as if there's more to you then what meets the eye," Temari said before they all heard the sound of the second exam starting: a loud bell chime going off and the gates opening up. "Alright everyone, let's go!" she shouted before heading into the forest, knowing that her brothers would follow and hoped that Gemini would follow them as well. These next five days would definitely be interesting...

'Finally Kitten! Just because you were talking to the container for my Kurama-kun doesn't mean you have to shut me out,' Matatabi said from within Yugito, causing said girl to blush lightly. Seeing Naruto wave before heading into the forest, she giggled lightly before waving back, heading into the forest as well with her team.

'so that explains the youki I felt around him. Then it's a good thing I got to know him, right? Yugito said teasingly to her tenant. As long as she could remember, the two tailed cat always tried corrupting her into being a pervert, and now with this information, she was going to milk it for all that she could. It was just too good to pass up after all.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:40 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-20-2013, 06:08 AM

((Wolfie apologizes in advance for this post- she doesn't remember exactly what happened in the forest, at least not in chronological order. Plus, she's not sure how far to go, and since it's just Naruto and she's kinda filling in the Sakura and Sasuke parts, it's a bit...lacking.))

Walking through the forest, Naruto was trying and failing to pay attention to Sasuke's talking. Naruto himself wanted to just get through the forest fast, but mister know-it-all had to have a plan. And of course Sakura agreed with him. They were talking about a password now. No, a pass-phrase. Naruto couldn't memorize it for the life of him. Sasuke asked if he had it, and of course he wasn't going to admit that he didn't. He'd remember it later, anyway. So he answered yes. Time passed, and Naruto had to pee. Sakura nearly killed him for trying to go in front of her, so he fled behind a tree...where he was captured.

Naturally, Gemini followed the sand siblings into the forest. She was officially curious about Gaara, and she kind of liked Temari. Kankuro would need some work, but she liked a challenge. Besides, I still don't have a team, so I'll have to tag along on this one." She thought as they all entered the Forest of Death. "Okay, so you guys got a plan? How are you going to get the scroll you need, and what will you do if we're attacked?" She asked, having no clue at all about what would happen if someone crossed Gaara.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 PM

(Phoenix understands. It's been a long time since the Chunin Exams have happened after all. I was going to do the same thing with Yugito and everyone else. Especially since Gaara pretty much murdered all those Ame-nin...Also, there's been an idea about your character running through my head for quite a while. Is it possible that she could be the daughter of Kyuubi? As I said, it's just been a thing going on in my head which can be caged off if necessary)

"Simple, I show them that my existence is more important than their existence," Gaara said monotonously. Outward, he was normal, but inside he was having to listen to his 'Mother' go on and on about the girl. Though she didn't seem like much, he knew that looks could be deceiving. "Just don't get in my way and you'll be fine Gemini-san," he said, surprising his siblings.

Temari saw the look on the girl's face as she stared at Kankuro for a few seconds. Having an idea that she was going to attempt to change him for the better, she scoffed lightly. "That's not worth the effort Gemini," she said. "More determined females have tried, myself included," she added a few seconds later.

"Yugito, focus." one of her partners growled out. He swore that ever since she met that Naruto kid that she'd been more out of it then usual and it was starting to irk him. He was the only person that could try and get into Yugito's pants, no one else. 'Here's hoping that brat dies... he thought as they continued through the forest. Since everyone thought that either him or Yugito, being the two strongest in the team, would be having the scroll of Earth. It wasn't that their third teammate was weak, he just wasn't as strong as him...and no one was as strong as the Cat Slut.

"I am focused Rai," Yugito responded in an annoyed tone, knowing exactly what Rai was thinking, and it disgusted both herself and her tenant. She hated both of her teammates. Shotaro she could live with since he wasn't as bad as Rai, but both were not part of her supporters or her fans and only worked with her because they had to.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 07:52 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-21-2013, 03:12 AM

((YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!! Wolfie loves that idea!!!!))

Gemini raised an eyebrow at the redhead's words. There had to be a story behind that, and now she was more curious than ever. "No need to worry about me. I've lived this long by staying out of the way, and since I'm basically riding on your coattails, I'm not about to step in now." She said nonchalantly. Then Temari spoke about Kankuro never changing, and Gemini chuckled darkly. "I think you'll find that there is no more determined female than myself. If I can't change him behaviorally, I'll simply change him biologically." She said, implying that she would turn him into a female.

By the time Naruto got back from being captured inside of a giant snake, it looked like Sasuke was about to be destroyed by that grass ninja from earlier. Naturally, he stepped in, but the weirdo ninja did something strange to his abdomen. The last thing he saw before he passed out was Sakura looking terrified.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-21-2013, 04:45 AM

(The idea was in my head, I'm just glad you enjoyed it)

Temari raised an eyebrow at what she said, and was extremely curious about how she could say something like that nonchalantly. "Gemini-chan...I think the two of us are going to become great friends..." she said before seeing Kankuro physically pale at the idea as Gaara just watched them in a passive manner. 'Mother, what are you talking about?' he mentally asked as Shukaku continued to talk about courting the new female, though he had no idea why...

Yugito was glad to have gotten the Scroll of Heaven so quickly and from their first opponents, some idiots from Mizugakure. Even though lightning based jutsus were better against fuuton, there was still some good use against suiton. She was just annoyed that she was the one who did all the work.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 08:16 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 03:27 AM

Gemini smiled widely. "Cool, I'd like that. I've only got one other friend, and Naruto-kun is kind of...spazzy, sometimes. He's funny and all, but I really need a female role model." She paused for a second. "At least, that's what Kakashi-Sensei told me." she added with a shrug. Glancing over at Gaara, she raised an eyebrow. "You seem distracted. Is there a problem?" She asked, all the time aware that they could run into another team at any moment. Just as she was thinking this, they happened across a team of rain nin. Well, crap. That didn't take long. She thought to herself.

Naruto didn't know how long it was before he woke up, but when he did it was to a confusing scene. Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji had joined the party, and Lee was there. Sakura looked seriously worried about Sasuke, who was standing alone. They all seemed annoyed by his outburst upon waking, but that was normal. Eventually, they got moving again. It was a bit of a problem that they didn't have either scroll now. Naruto wondered how Yugito was doing.

((Perhaps we should deviate from the plot a bit here, and have Naruto and co. meet up with Yugito and co., instead of meeting with Kabuto?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-22-2013, 03:51 AM

(Phoenix agrees with this plan 100%. This he does.)

"You know that orange wearing guy? Gaara was interested in him for some reason or another, but I don't know why," Temari said with a light blush on her face, surprised to be called a role model by the female. Because of her brother, she knew that people back home would never say something like that to her. Seeing Gaara nod his head at Gemini's question, she was starting to wonder if there was something else that Gemini wasn't saying, especially since she was affecting Gaara in such a way.

The shinobi from Ame grinned as they saw their next pray standing in front of them. Since they had an extra pair of both heaven and earth scrolls, they couldn't help stop thinking about the deal they were about to make, though they didn't realize what they were about to get themselves into. "Why hello there, we were wondering if you would like to make a trade with us..."

Yugito sighed lightly as she down next to a tree, finally taking a rest from all the fighting and walking that they had been doing the last couple of days. Then again, there was also the unfair amount of time given to her from watch. Rai had suggested taking the first watch whereas Yugito would take the second and Shotaro would take the last. Though usually Rai watched for only three hours or so whereas Shotaro would only have to watch over them for two hours. The rest of the night was given to Yugito. 'I wonder what Naru-kun is doing...' she thought, ignoring the laughter coming from Matatabi.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2014 at 08:19 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 04:38 AM

Gemini chuckled. "Yeah, that's Naruto-kun. It's hard to explain him, but he's actually not a joke. Naruto-kun is really strong and determined. He's always been the underdog, but he always comes out on top. I can't explain it, but he has this way of changing people..." She shook her head. Before she could try to explain further, the rain ninja seemed to decide they were going to try something. Gemini crossed her arms. "A trade, huh? Sorry big guy, but I don't make deals with thugs. If you'd care to fight, though, I think we could work something out." She challenged. For someone so small, she had an awful lot of confidence.

As they walked, Naruto became aware of a familiar chakra signature nearby. Looking up, he saw Yugito sitting under a tree. "Hey, it's Yugito-chan! Dattebayo! Hey~ Yugito-chan!!" He called out, waving as he ran up to the woman. "Yugito-chan, I didn't expect to meet you here, dattebayo. These are my team mates, that's Sakura-chan, and over there is Sasuke no Baka." He said, shooting Sasuke a glare. No way was he letting Sasuke take Yugito from him! Sasuke flipped Naruto off but didn't respond. Sakura sweatdropped. "Hi there, Yugito-san. Naruto-kun has told us a bit about you, so it's nice to meet you." She said diplomatically.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-22-2013, 05:07 AM

"It sounds as if you have a small crush on him..." she said while listening to Gemini explain to her about what Naruto was like. She had to admit that he was definitely something, even with the "kill-me-orange" jumpsuit that he had on. Keeping an eye on the shinobi from ame, she smirked when the wind mistress from Suna heard Gemini speak. "I have to agree with her. The only thing we'll trade is your souls for your scrolls. Though you're quite welcome to try fighting us," Temari responded with a smirk on her face. She was ready for a fight, either so that she could get some light work in or to see how Gemini fought. Either one would be a viable option for the kunoichi.

Yugito started hearing Naruto's voice and thought she was hallucinating for a second before seeing the blonde-haired male, giggling lightly when he heard Naruto introduce his two teammates. She scoffed lightly when she saw Sasuke look at her, already seeing the calculating look in his eyes. 'Those eyes...they're just like the ones back home... she thought, knowing that a lot of people wanted to use her just because she was a female. "Well then, it's nice to see you Naruto-kun," she said as she glanced over lightly at Rai. "These are my teammates Rai and Shotaro," she replied with, having a feeling that Rai was sizing Naruto up.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 05:29 AM

Gemini glanced back at the wind user and laughed outright. "A crush? No, not a chance. Naruto-kun is cool, and I admire him because he helped me out a long time ago, but he's not my type. I've always had a taste for more...dangerous guys." She said with a shrug. At this point, she didn't mind if she didn't get to fight the rain nin. She was somewhat curious as to how Gaara fought, especially after his earlier comments. She knew that Temari was a wind user, and Kankuro clearly used puppets, but she still didn't know what Gaara's element was.

Naruto grinned from ear to ear. "It's nice to meet you guys, dattebayo. I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm gonna be Hokage someday. But I bet you already heard of me. So, if you're Yugito-chan's team mates, you must be pretty strong, huh?" He asked, just assuming that they were all friends. Because, team mates should be friends, right? That's how teams worked. Even Sasuke was Naruto's friend...sometimes.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-22-2013, 06:11 AM

"Oh really...sounded like you did there for a minute, though then again, I can be wrong once in a while" Temari responded with a light chuckle. She was about to take her battle fan off and blow them away, but before she could, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Gaara with what seemed to be anger or annoyance in his eyes.

"Let me handle this," he said as the cork in his gourd dissolved into particles of sand. He didn't like the looks that these nin were giving to Gemini and his sister and wanted to stop whatever they were thinking. Plus, he couldn't stop his mother from telling him that he needed to impress Gemini, though he still had no idea why his mother was so adamant about it, or why it had to be her.

"You could say that Naruto-san," Shotaro said diplomatically. He knew that if Rai opened his mouth then things would go south quickly. And even though he knew that it would be the best time to "accidentally" throw a jutsu in Yugito's way, he had a feeling that the others wouldn't like it in the least, especially Naruto. "Though we have already heard about you, future Hokage," he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 06:44 AM

Gemini was about to answer, but stopped as Gaara stepped forward. He was going to fight the rain ninja? Alone? Gemini of all people knew that size didn't matter, but those Ame ninja were huge, and Gaara was rather small for his age. If she was curious before, now she was downright adamant that she would find out what was up. Looking at the redhead, she suddenly shivered, feeling an intense wave of bloodlust coming from him. What was that about? She glanced at Temari and Kankuro to gauge their reactions. Surely they knew what was going on?

Naruto's eyes widened. "Really, you've heard of me? Uh, I mean, of course you have! I'm just that great after all, dattebayo! Plus I'll bet Yugito-chan told you about me, too, right?" He said proudly, recovering quickly from his surprise that they had actually heard of him. Most people hadn't, and usually didn't care, either. Sakura looked exasperated. "Baka. If they have heard of you, it's only stories of how pathetic you are." Sasuke commented. Naruto whirled around and raised a fist at his team mate. "What did you say? You're the pathetic one, baka! I'll fight you right now! Dattebayo!!" He yelled angrily. Sakura sighed and stepped forward, trying to diffuse the situation.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-22-2013, 07:58 AM

Temari and Kankuro stood there while waiting patiently. The two knew that when Gaara got like this it was only a matter of time before anyone in his path would be crushed under the pressure of his sand. Though she was risking her own life by saying this, she did have to remind them of the purpose in the exam. "Gaara, don't forget to find their scrolls first!" she shouted, getting a minute nod from the redhead showing that he heard his sister. "Just to warn you Gem-chan...when Gaara gets like this, things can get a little bloody..." she said, not knowing what she was use to seeing.

"We heard things about you from the villagers," Rai responded. "and Yugito-chan has said a few things about you," he started saying. He would have continued telling young Naruto off, but could hear the hissing coming from Yugito as well as the killer intent as well. He would have stopped but then he heard Naruto's teammate and a small grin came to his face. "Actually, your teammate is right Naruto, that's all we heard about you," he responded. "And Yugito-chan hasn't mentioned you once...poor thing," he added as he noticed Yugito's eyes widening lightly at the lie.