NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 AM

Her cheeks turned nearly as red as the blood that had once stained her cheeks at his touch, but then it was gone and he was racing off towards the stand like some schoolboy and giggling to he seemed to be in a good mood. With a forced laugh that came out a little to breathy she took off after him. It was a race to the ramen stand and she needed to beat him... she didn't have any money. Picking up her pace she soon outpaced him but she had a feeling he was letting her do this and she didn't like it. Not that she would slow up she didn't have the money to pay "slow poke" she threw over her shoulder at him

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 04:20 AM

He grinned and ran much faster beating her to the ramen stand. "Slow...poke.."he said gasping for air and laughing at the same time. "I'll still pay for the ramen though" he beamed at her. He was still laughing his head off. "Just remember..I will ALWAYS be dater than you to the day I die" he said he had ordered two bowls of ramen and was eating his by pulling his mask away, but still covering his face, dropping the noodles into his mouth. His face remained a mystery. He poured the rest of the soup into Sakura's bowl after eating all the noodles. "I only eat the noodles" he said "it's to hard to eat the soup with a mask." He looked at her "guess you'll have to eat the soup" he said yawning sleepily.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 04:29 AM

Oh thank god at least he's still buying taking her bowl she ate slower then he did savoring the food, she was almost halfway finished with her food, when all of a sudden more soap was poured in "why not just take the mask off then? she asked sipping some of the soup her eyes locked on his form, though it was hard to judge his emotions, he always had that blasted mask on, it made it impossible to read him. Not to mention he barely showed emotion anyway, she didn't like it. She couldn't read him

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 AM

He smiled evily "Because no one can see my face without first paying a price" he smirked. "What would you do to get me to take it off" he was amused trying to tease her not knowing if she would be angry or laugh. He hoped she laughed. He hated it when she got angry. It made him ashamed and kinda sad when she was angrey with him.

*if I randomly stop commenting then my iPod has died and I'll comment in the morning ^^

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 04:38 AM

A small smile touched her lips what would she do to get him to take it off? An image flashed through her mind that made her blush, no she wouldn't do that no no not that. "Well what would I have to do, I could just rip it off besides what are you hiding under that mask anyway? Is it something frightening?" she teased sipping the last of her soup from its bowl and moving closer. Why not just take it... just a peek

(alrighty ^^ )

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 04:46 AM

He laughed "O yes frightening enough to break mirrors and make children cry" he said this sarcastcly. "So just a peak huh?" he got very close to her and whispered in her ear "Not here" a playful smile flickered under him mask and he knew she didn't see it. This mask was so dumb. He wanted to show her some emotion, yet not show anyone else. Showing emotion was not the shinobi way. He knew this very well. Even more his sharigan was another thing he wanted to hide. That horrible red eye that gave him so much power. He hated his sharigan. It was so creepy. His eye was red with black in the center. He normally kept it hidden unless in battle. His other eye was very pretty. It was brown. That was the one people could see under his head protector. He sighed. "What if you don't like what you see?" he asked "Will you still think the same of me?"

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 04:58 AM

"Nothing you could possibly show me will make me think any differently of you, you will still always be the infuriatingly late, lazy, bookworm I've come to know love and respect" she said teasingly attempting to lighten the mood. True she was curious about what was under that mask, but wanted to make it clear that her opinion of him wouldn't change. Her hand drifted up to his cheek running along the bottom of his mask, curiosity piked. "So if you can't show me here then take me somewhere that you can show me"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:03 AM

Kakashi grabbed her wrist made a one handed sign and dissapered into his house. Here I can show you. He felt odd doing this he still didn't have his shirt on and to him this mask was like an undergarment. He began to pull it off when he did he was careful not to remove his headband, very afraid of what she'd say about the sharigan. He sighed then took off the headband hesitating for a second. He looked down. What was she going to think? His face flushed pink.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 05:09 AM

The sudden change in location shocked her, her first thought was did he pay the guy for the ramen? but then the reason they were there slammed into her. He was going to show her his face, she wondered how many people had scene him without it. She was excited and nervous at the same time. It was like a curtain lifted and she saw him for the first time, he looked vulnerable almost scared.. but this was her master he couldn't be scared. Looking closely at him she was at first shocked by what she saw his eye .... his eye entranced her scary at first but it had its own beauty. Almost on its own accord her hand reached up and touched his cheek on the same side as that eye, red with a black pupil that should have scared her yet didn't.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:16 AM

Kakashi turned red at her touch. He hoped she hadn't noticed. He probably looked alot like a little child right now. He felt strange he was glad she hadn't freaked out about the eye that had hapened before. He had showed a little girl in his school when he was little she had run screaming to her mother and had called him a freak. Sakara hadn't said anything he couldn't tell what she was thinking. He liked the way she craddled his face. Her hand was so soft. He closed his eyes for a moment, before asking "so....what do you think?" his voice was small and quiet. Like a shy kid's that hides behind his mother when he sees a stranger.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 05:20 AM

What did she think? The eye was startling yes but it almost seemed to suit him... "I think it suits you, on anyone else it would be scary on you I think it works" she said in a soft voice now he felt far to close, but then that was her fault. She was the one who had invaded his space was he uncomfortable? But then he didn't move. She decided to push her luck leaning up she kissed his cheek a blush staining her cheeks as well

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:28 AM

His face turned from pink to blood red he felt heat enter his cheeks. He wanted to laugh. He was acting alot like a schoolboy. She probably meant it in a friendly way he thought. He wanted to kiss her. Would it be wrong for him, her sensei, her teacher, to kiss his own student? He wanted to so badly. But what if it's wrong he thought to himself, what if I freak her out? He wrapped his arms around her. Maybe a hug would be appropriate he thought. He still was fighting the urge to press his lips into hers.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 05:39 AM

Did he think her a child still? Couldn't he feel the fact that she wasn't a child anymore? If he would just look at her he could tell she wasn't a child she was a grown woman, his arms wrapped around her and she was pressed against him, now this was close. Blushing she felt hot "master?" she asked in a soft voice looking up at him, their lips weren't far apart if she just went up on tiptoe... wait what am I thinking? pushing him away she stepped back embarrassment flooding her, he shouldn't play such games with her

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:46 AM

He looked down. Ugh he screamed at himself in his head. He should've know that was to close. He was so close to her lips. "I'm sorry Sakura" he whispered. He felt ashamed. She seemed slightly angry. No no not angry. What was this emotion? He knew now that he had pushed her to far. She probably would be afraid of him. He had gotten so close. He shivered. What would she have done if he had really kissed her?

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 05:53 AM

Her breath came a little to fast and she couldn't help but pant a bit her cheeks a bright pink, "master, I'm sorry that was far to forward of me, I.. I I'm sure you don't I mean" oh great now she was tongue tied around him, this was going from bad to worse. How could she look him in the eye after almost kissing him surely he thought her just a child. Turning her back on him tears stung her eyes strange I don't cry but still one escaped, oh what's gotten into me wiping one away she couldn't turn couldn't look at him, he must hate her now. Without turning she mumbled a quick goodbye and took off at a run leaving the room, leaving the house of her embarrassment

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 02:09 PM

"Sakura!" he yelled. He ran after her . Thoughts were all in his head making it hurt. He was so confused. Why was she saying sorry? He was the one who had gotten so close to her. He finally caught her, grabbing her wrist. He caught his breath. "Wait"he panted "why are you saying sorry?" he noticed he was out in public without his mask and created a sort of mist to cover his mouth and eye. He looked at her and saw she had a tear mark on her face. He wiped it away. "Look,Sakura, i don't know if your mad or sad, I'm sorry if I scared or violated you" he paused for a moment. "Sakura......how do you see me in your eyes?" he asked looking away. "Tell the truth, I need to know." he knew his emotions were hidden and he was glad. He was on the brink of crying. His eyes were all watery and rimmed with red. He didn't want her to see him, a grownan and her teacher cry.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-20-2011 at 02:13 PM..

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 07:54 PM

She had to get away from him, he couldn't see her cry couldn't see her embarrassment, but she hadn't gone to far when she felt a hand on her wrist stopping her turning her to look up at the one man she didn't think she could see right now.... Her mad? Her sad? Did he think her running off was his fault? He though he had violated her, he couldn't be more far off if he tried. "Master you have no reason to be sorry... it's my fault, I'm the one who's sorry I didn't mean to be so well I shouldn't have done what I did and for that I am sorry" she couldn't stand to look at his face so her eyes dropped studying the ground, a far safer place to stare then his eyes

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 PM

He could see she was crying. He felt so bad. But she aid it wasn't his fault..he cupped her face gently. He hesitated, what should he do. Then he threw all his thoughts away. He wouldn't lose another chance he leaned down and kissed her. Not some sweet 'I'm your sensei so I love you' kind of kiss more like a 'your a woman I'm a man and I'm in love with you' kind. He blushed. He waited to see if she was going to slap him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:07 PM

She saw his hand before it touched her, he cupped her chin tilting it up to meet his eyes and she was powerless to stop him, in truth didn't want to stop him. He's your sensei should he be doing this? a nasty voice flitted through her mind, but all thought was blown away in the next instant as his lips came down on hers. A kiss that slowly deepened and brought a gasp out of her, her cheeks burning pink. But she didn't pull away instead her arms slipped up around his neck eager for more

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM

He was suprized. He had full well expected her to slap the sh** out of him. Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck. He touch made him shiver. She was so warm and soft. He closed his eyes and pulled her into another deep kiss before noticing that they were still in public. Oops he thought they were getting some pretty harsh stares. One woman covered her sons eyes and hurried along. He grabbed Sakura and took her back to his place. He could do what ever the crap he wanted here. He kissed her again until he lost breath and was panting.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Clearly she wasn't thinking straight your in public you idiot people are watching. And your kissing your sensei they drew away from one another and he grabbed her hand pulling her back towards his home the blush hadn't left her cheeks and soon enough they in the cool confines of his home it gave her a chance to think, what on earth was she doing. She started to pull away reality kicking in now that she was able to think but he pulled her in again claiming her lips and driving away all other thought. Her treacherous arms found their way around his neck her lips moving against his, her breath coming in soft pants wanting his kisses

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:25 PM

Kakashi bit the sensitive spot on her neck. He knew things couldn't go to far. After all they weren't even dating. But maybe one day they could get really serious. Still he thought he could control himself for now. He would just kiss her that was all he would do. He promised himself. He could feel his self control slipping slightly, but quickly grabbed hold of it. He just hoped he could continue to keep his mind out of a daze. If he lost focus on his control things could end very badly.

*we might want to take this to the pms pretty soon. We can't go over pg-13 right? But pms are different ;)

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:33 PM

She had no control over herself, one hand stole down his back he pulled back from her his head dipping down to her neck, giving her a chance to breath to think and she realized what she was doing what was happening and she grabbed a swift hold of the one tendril of good sense that flashed through her mind. A soft little noise escaped her as she had to forcibly pull herself away from his embrace. She stumbled back cheeks pink and eyes a little dazed with confusion and want. Shaking her head trying to clear it she panted trying to catch her breath.. what had just happened? Well aren't you just a little hussy throwing yourself at your master a wicked voice whispered in her mind making her cringe. "Oh I'm so sorry master that was I mean..." she was ashamed of herself backing away from him expressive face showing her shame

(Lol you just wait Sakura won't let him get it easy he's her teacher and thus untouchable I think they must go through some heartache first)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:43 PM

He watched her feeling kind of confused and slightly annoyed but only a little "Stop apologizing for stuff I do" he whined. "Don't you get it Sakura, I wanted to kiss you, I wanted to hold you and feel your heart beat."he sighed "Sakura, this is going to sound really wrong coming from someone like me...but... I-I love you Sakura...I know it's wrong but I can't help it" he was now looking at the ground ashamed and really embarresed. He shook his head. What had he done?! He had just kissed his own student. And to top it all SHE felt bad. He felt like a jerk. He was her teacher. It was his job to be an example and he had just blown it. "You no longer have to call me master, or sensei, or teacher" he felt tears building. He couldent take it. He ran out as fast as he could now allowing the tears to flow freely. He had grabbed his mask on the way out and pulled it back on. He went ti the bridge that was very close to their training grounds. The one where they meet up for missions sometimes. It was dark out side. He sat dangling his feet in the water. It started to rain. He didn't care. He just sat there. He needed time to think. He quickly fell asleep.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 08:54 PM

Her senses had returned, and her guilt built, he looked so dejected he felt badly because he had let her do that right? Of course it was her fault how could she force herself on him, but once he had kissed her, her body had taken a life of its own hungering for his touch his kiss. Blushing she shook her head, and almost didn't catch his next sentence. Love? He loved her? No he couldn't he was teasing her, but the look on his face told her otherwise, he wasn't lying, a need washed over her to pull him into her arms press her lips against his. She wanted his touch, wanted his arms around her and was just about to say so when he left leaving her with her mouth agape staring after him. Tears burned in her eyes as he ran away from her, she had to go find him, it wasn't hard only half an hour of searching was all it took to find him sitting on the bridge half asleep. She didn't wake him, didn't say a word just took a seat beside him