Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 09:18 PM

Kakashi woke from a light sleep. Someone was beside him. He glazed over. It was Sakura "How did you find me?" he mumbled still kind of asleep. He yawned his eyes half shut. He wanted to run again, bur knew that he couldnt he was simply to tired. He looked up momentarily and then put his head back down.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 09:25 PM

"Well it wasn't hard master you weren't exactly hiding in a remote area, we both know this area. Now come back inside it's raining you could get sick" taking his arm she tried to pull him to his feet, "master you can't sleep out here, please come back with me, you should rest" she tried to ignore the words he had said, but they kept flitting back through her mind, almost wishful thinking. He's sick or something you don't think he could possibly feel that way for you do you? that ugly voice was back doubtful condescending making her cringe "come on master please" she begged her eyes pleading.

(how's my Sakura?)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 09:42 PM

*your sakura is great but she would normally call him sensei. Also the little voice she has also exsist in the anime and manga. It's called inner Sakura ^^

Kakashi stood up slowly. He was dazed and very sleepy he followed her knowing she was right and he need to sleep somewhere warm, dry, and safe. He went back to his house and went into his bedroom telling Sakura to stay in the living room. He got changed into his bed clothes and went back out to Sakura. "make your self at home." he mumbled "there's instant ramen in the pantry, plenty of food in the fridge and the pots are in the lower cabbinet should you need them" he said this pointing to the place where the pans were. He then went and layed on the couch and fell back into a light sleep snoring quietly.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 09:58 PM

(I didn't know they had it in the anime, I just thought it would be a good touch and that it suited her. oh and I'll start calling him sensei more then)

He leaned on her as they went back to his house, she pushed aside any thought other then putting one foot in front of the other, it was dark by now she should be getting home soon. But he had asked her to stay, she couldn't bring herself to leave giving a tiny nod she watched him sleep on the couch, oblivious almost as he had forgotten everything that had happened between them, but to her it would always be etched into her memory. "Good night sensei" he was asleep it wouldn't do any harm to kiss his cheek would it? Tsk tsk what a naughty girl you are that stupid degrading voice hissed in her mind as she leaned over him and kissed his cheek. She wasn't hungry she was surprisingly tired but there didn't seem like a place for her to sleep unless one counted the floor, or the chair "I'm going to wake with a backache I just know it" she mumbled taking her hair out of its hair tie and curling up on the chair her eyes drifting shut as sleep claimed her

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 10:08 PM

Kakashi woke up and saw Sakura asleep on the floor. She's going to get a backache if she does that he thought. He picked her up gently trying not to wake her. He laid her on his bed and went back to the couch.she had looked so beautiful when she was asleep ugh."Shut up"he told himself. He had already ruined his relationship with his student and best friend by thinking like that. He went in the kitchen and started to cook. Living alone, he had learned to cook quite well. He made lasagna. He hoped she liked Italian. He whistled a sad tune while cooking. Then when he went to put the lasagna in the oven he burnt his hand. "owww" he moaned he got an icepack and held it to his red puffy hand. "this day sucks" he said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 10:16 PM

The jostling of him carrying her from the floor to his bed brought her to the edge of awareness nearly awake and a soft sound came from her, her eyes almost flickered open but she was to tired, and soon sunk deep into sleep once he set her down on his bed. His scent was all around her curling up into a ball she hugged his pillow to her, her dreams filled with confusing scenes that had a frown crease her sleeping face. The thing that brought her out of sleep was the scent of food cooking and her stomach rumbled, cracking open an eye she then bolted upright. "When did I get here?" she asked aloud looking around confused, why was she in her sensei's room? The smell of food hit her again drawing her out of the room towards the kitchen, her hair mussed and her face sleepy not fully awake yet.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM

He saw Sakura walk in the kitchen still dazed with sleep her hair all messed up. He took the lasagna out of the oven and put a large amount of it on a plate and sat it on the table in the living room. He pointed at the food and them Sakura "Eat"were his only words. But then he added "be careful that plate is hot." He was still to tired to make alot of words. It was two in the morning. He got a small plate and made some toast. He ate the toast quickly. He wasn't hungry enough to eat lasagna he had eaten some ramen about an hour earlier while Sakura was asleep. His hand was still all red and puffy. Some of the skin was burnt off he sighed. Of coarse he would burn his hand that was just his luck. He was a lousy ninga.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 10:30 PM

Stifling a yawn Sakura plopped herself down behind the lasagna picking up the fork and toying with it, she was hungry yes but wasn't awake enough to eat yet rubbing her eyes she took her gaze off the plate and glanced over at her sensei. He was eating toast.. was something wrong with his hand? Why did it look all swollen and red. The fact that he was hurt woke her up faster then anything else did dropping the fork she got up and grabbed his wrist lifting his hand so she could get a good look at it. "Sensei what happened to your hand? You burned it" on close inspection she could clearly see the red, peeling, blistering burn that looked painful. He was already hurt so many times by her, and she hadn't even looked after his wounds. Looking him over she saw the two wounds she had inflicted and now this new one. "Let's take care of this where is your first aid kit? Oh and while were at it might as well take care of those other wounds so off with that shirt and bandage" she said in a voice of command clearly expecting him to listen to her

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:44 AM

He looked at her funny "Its okay. there not that bad and besides you need to eat."he smiled. In truth he didn't want her to see just how bad his wounds were. He had rebandaged his chest twice but the blood still came through. If she saw that she might barf, or worse take him to a hospital. He hated hospitals. The food was gross and the whole place smelled like old people he got up and washed his plate and put it up. He always washed them by hand been though he had a dish washer. I mean he only used one or two plates at a time. He stared back at Sakura. He really hoped she didn't press the issue of the wounds. It was pretty bad but he could handle it for a while. He would just clean it and find away to stop the bleeding. He knew that was the reason he was so tired, he had lost too much blood. He would take care of it when she went home.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 01:02 AM

"Sensei this isn't a matter I am about to discuss either take the shirt and bandage off yourself, or I will" she threatened glaring at him, turning away she went in search of the first aid kit, eventually finding it in the medicine cabinet. Taking it with her she came back to the living room and noticed he hadn't taken off his shirt yet. Setting down the kit with a little thud she turned her glare on him stalking towards him and helping him slip his shirt off. The bandage itself was dark with blood, Sakura didn't blanch didn't turn away she merely unraveled the bandage to expose a wound worse then she initially thought. "Kakashi oh my god why didn't you tell me it was this bad" she squeaked eyes wide, and she had done this to him guilt surged through her as she stared at the wound that started bleeding right before her eyes. That jerked her out of her revere and she pressed a towel to the wound to staunch the flow of blood. "Have to put pressure on it stop the bleeding" she mumbled

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 01:14 AM

He cringed a little at the pain. "I didn't tell you cause you wouldve a:barfed b:yelled or c:taken me to a hospital and neither of those options sounded good to me" he shrugged "besides I'm a big boy. I can handle a little cut." he rolled his eyes. "God Sakura it isn't even that bad" he said that but knew it wasnt true. He sighed. He had already looked so weak in front of her today and didn't want her to think he was a big baby. He was a man not a pansey.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 01:20 AM

Ignoring his comment she took the towel away checking the wound, luckily the blood looked like it had stopped and while the cut looked nasty it should be okay as long as he took it easy. Cleaning the wound with alcohol caused it to bleed a little but she cleaned it away applying some gauze she then re-wrapped the wound checking her handiwork aye not to bad she thought turning to the one on his arm now, using the same method she cleaned and wrapped the wound. Now all that was left was his hand, taking his wrist gently she again inspected it mumbling to herself she cleaned it up trying to be as gentle as possible before adding a cream that she thought would help and then finally wrapping it. "There all done you big baby" she teased

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 01:28 AM

"Hey! I am a grown man not a big baby." he looked as offended as he could but still let out a giggle. He jumped up only to find moving to much was painful. "owwwww" he moaned as he stood up. He had worse wounds on former missions of his. Why was a little pain like this so hard to take for him. He sighed "I must be getting old"he whispered even though he was still in his late twenties. He looked at Sakura. "Thank you"he smiled warmly.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 01:31 AM

"No you will sit down and relax and I won't take no for an answer even if that means I have to sit on your lap and hold you down" she joked pushing on his shoulders till he sat back down "fine you aren't a baby your a man, a big strong manly man does that make you feel better now rest" she said in an attempt to ease his ego, smiling down at him she realized how true a lot of the words she said was, taking a shaky breath she took a step back a forced smile now on her face

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 AM

"You'll make me sit down? I'd like to see you try" he smiled wickedly. "Catch me if you can" he yelled jumping up and bolting out of the room giggling. He ignored the pain. This was far to fun to stop now. He kept laughing he was out of breath, panting like a dog his tounge out of his mouth and everything. He probably looked really dumb but he didn't care. He was at least a little happy. This took his mind off of the days previous events.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-21-2011 at 01:38 AM..

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 01:42 AM

Her eyes followed him shock registering on her face as he ran off, he was hurt he shouldn't be running around like a child. And yet his laugh was infectious she couldn't help but smile a soft chuckle escaping before she took off after him. It seemed like a game but her main objective was to get him to rest one way or another, he was easy to catch up to weak as he was from the wounds he couldn't move as fast as he normally could. Grabbing him by the arm she turned him to face her concern clear on her face "Kakashi, please you need to rest" she said pleadingly leading him now towards his bed

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 01:47 AM

"Aw... but if I rest we can't have any fun" he whined. Then noticing how that must have sounded mentally slapped himself. "I mean we can't play games like the one we just played" he felt stupid. Dumbass he yelled at himself in his brain. "Sorry if that sounded wrong" he shrugged making it seem like nothing but his red face told his embaresment.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 01:55 AM

Play games oh my you would like that wouldn't you, little hussy the dark voice said to her making her blush a bright red, but she did want to didn't she. Images of him and her together flitted through her mind making her blush brighter red now. "Sensei we can play games after your healed... oh wait I mean we can... never mind" she mumbled looking away, though she lead him to his room and made sure he laid down "Sensei please rest please" she pleaded

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 AM

"Fine, fine you win, for now" he made a mock pout. "O and I'll hold you up to your word about games after I'm better" he smiled "Maybe we can go to the training ground in the next few weeks or so" he laughed "I'd love to see you try to find me out there" he smiled wider "And this time I mean the outside one with the forest behind it" he liked her company even though he had screwed up there relationship earlier by making it more than friends she stillncared for him. She was a true friend and a good, beutiful woman. He blushed. Why did he have thoughts like this? Why couldent he just be friends and move on with life. He sighed and held his head in his hands.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:13 AM

He was so sweet even after everything that had happened between them and she blamed herself,"oh don't go getting ahead of yourself sensei I'm betting I could find you, so when your better it is on" she teased, or at least attempted to tease it sort of fell flat. Taking a breath she smiled down at him, a small forced smile, he looked so sad why was he so sad? His head was bowed and all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him let him know things would be okay, at least she hoped so sitting down beside him she wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Are you in pain sensei? You should rest, I'll sit near you and help take care of you till your better if that's alright"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 AM

He looked at her. IF that was ok he thought silently she was the only person in the world he wanted to take care of him "of coarse thank you Sakura" he looked at her. "Are you ok" he asked softly looking at her horribly fake smile. He felt like such a loser. Why did he have to go and hurt her like he had. His little scratches were nothing compared to what she looked like she was feeling. He got up momentarily and grabbed a fresh towel. "Why don't you take a nice warm bath?" he smiled "it'll make you feel better" he said hopeful she really would feel better. He never wanted to see her hurt. Him being the source of it made him cringe. Why was he such a selfish jerk? He had only thought of himself when he had acted not thinking of the consciences. He sighed deeply and lie back down on his bed. "I'll stay right here" he promised. "the bathrooms down the hall to the left" he told her.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:28 AM

Taking the towel from him she turned to go "no peeking" she called teasingly over her shoulder as she walked out the door heading down the hall towards the bathroom, maybe a warm bath was just what she needed, she had never gotten the chance to wash off after yesterdays training session surely she would feel better once she was clean. Running the shower she stripped off her clothes and stepped in washing the dirt and grime off herself before running a bath. Once the tub was full she sank down into it gratefully. It was so relaxing so soothing closing her eyes she sank deeper under the water and then a thought ran through her mind I don't have any extra clothes..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:34 AM

Kakashi was so tempted to take a look but dismissed the thought quickly. No. He had told her that he would stay here plus it was wrong plus he'd already Hirt her enough. Pervert he thought to himself I'm a freaking pervert. He sighed and snuggled deep into his bed. It was soft and he was tired, but he couldn't sleep so he gotbhis little book of his counter and began to read it. Dome of the scenes made him blush as he thought about Sakura. What man read romance novels anyway. He was grumpy and threw his beloved book to the floor. Screw you romance novel he thought.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:39 AM

Splashing around in the water a bit she hummed softly to herself what am I going to do about clothes? It isn't like I can go and put on what I came here in it's all dirty and gross, maybe I can ask to borrow some of Kakashi's clothes he wouldn't mind... I hope at the thought of her sensei she flushed red and felt warm and it wasn't just from the bath. The thought of their kiss earlier made her lips tingle and she shocked herself with wanting it again tsk tsk what a hussy you are the dark voice chuckled darkly

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:48 AM

Kakashi got up and grabbed a towel. He needed a hot bath too. He had another bathroom downstairs. He went down and started the water and got in. He filled it high to the top and dunked his head under making his hair lay flat on his head covering his eyes. He poured bubble bath in and shot the bubbles really high in the air. Then he made a Santa beard. His shiny silver hair looked even shinier when it was wet. He had always wondered how he could be born with such odd hair then again his eye was pretty odd too. He was an odd fellow. He let the water out and dryed himself off grabbing the set of clean pjs and throwing them on. What was the point of putting on regular clothes if he was going to lay in bed all day? He didn't bother drying his hair. He just ran his hands through it and decided to let it dry own it's own accord. He limped back up the steps and into his bed and yawned.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-21-2011 at 02:54 AM..