Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 02:34 PM

Information:
This is a Rollplay which takes part in the magical world of Harry Potter [HP]. This is only a 2 Player RP between my friend Raszala and me. So you can't join it. Sorry. If we should have gone to the Privat Section, tell us please. But we thought, since it's fan based, we have to set up here.
__________________________________________________ ___

The Quidditch World Campion Ship in 1942. For every Muggle it would feel incredible to host a big sporty event in the middle of a world war. But it's not a wizards war, so why should they care?
Nobody knows that bad, bad things are going to happen in the wizarding world. At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry there is a danger which has been sleeping for hundreds of years uptil now.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a very famouse School for young wizards and witches in Scotland with its Headmaster Armando Dippet, the Potions Master Horace Slughorn and the Transfiguration Teacher Albus Dumbledore, just to metione a few of the Staffmembers. The students are seperated in four houses by the sorting hat: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
Hogwarts has a motto: Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus - which means: Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon - A true word.

"Sie irren, Professor!
Nur ein Kuss, und es ist passiert... "

... und dabei hätte alles so anders sein können, hätte Tom Riddle Ana Tombstone niemals kennengelernt.

Last edited by Kirsch; 10-19-2008 at 08:18 PM..

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 03:02 PM

Ana Tombstone

Nationality: British
Bloodstatus: Pureblood
Height: 1,63 m
Weight: 61 kg
Eye: Brown
Hair: Deep Red

Family
Mother: Judia Roseau
- Bloodstatus: Pureblood
- Job: Co-Lead of the Muggle Protecting Program at the Ministry of Magic
Father: Daryon Tombstone
- Job: Working at the Department of Magical Games and Sports at the Ministry of Magic

Pet: Cute white young cat called Cookie

Hogwarts
Grade: 6
House: Slytherin
Fav. Subjects: Arithmancy, Potions, Charms, History of Magic
Hated Subjects: Astronomy, Herbology, Transfiguration
------------------------------------------------------
Ana lives in a well-doing family. She's a pureblood, but she does not realy care about it. But she is also glad about not being a muggle because she loves to cast spells. She's realy into learning more and more spells, charms and other magic tricks, besides Transfiguration, she's doing quite bad at it. Same for Herbology, she thinks that this isn't real magic.
But Ana is not a Ravenclaw. She's at Slytherin. It's quite hard for her because her mother works at the Muggel Office in the Ministry and most Slytherins hate Muggels.
Currently there is a war between the Muggels. She knows that wizards can protect their selves well from Muggel weapon attack but no wizard seems to care how to end this muggel war.
This fact drives Ana Mother Judia crazy. Ana doesn't care. You see, Ana doesn't care about much. She's a quited girl. Some people call her egoistic. Ana just likes to be on her own with her little cat called Cookie.
Even Ana isn't into Quidditch, her Father always takes her to a lot of quidditch games.
Ana is about starting her sixth year at hogwarts. She has passed her Ordinary Wizarding Level (O.W.L) exams well and has now to prepare for the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test (N.E.W.T) exam which will be taken in year seven.
After finishing Hogwarts, Ana wants to travell all over the world to see how other wizards live. But if the war will last for longer, she will have to wait and work at the Ministry first.
Pictures of Ana

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:07 PM

Emily McGreggory

Nationality: Irish
Bloodstatus: Halfblood
Height: 1,60 m
Weight: 58 kg
Eye: Green
Hair: Brown-Red

Family
Mother: Carla Winterbottom
- Job: Store Helper in Flourish and Bolts Bookstore
- Special Feature: she's an Animagi - a brown Irish Setter (dog)
Father: Peter McGreggory
- Bloodstatus: Muggle
- Job: Working for a big concern which i producing plushies

Her Chrush's
First: Kevin Rogers

- Job: Seeker of the Kenmare Kestrals
Second: Steven Kingston
- Bloodstatur: Pureblood
- Job: Keeper of the Kenmare Kestrals

Pet: A female Northern Hawk Owl named Melody

Hogwarts
Grade: 6
House: Ravenclaw
Fav. Subjects: Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms, History of Magic, Care of Magical Creatures, Muggle Studies, Herbology
Hated Subjects: Astronomy, Potions

-------------------------------

Emily is a Halfblood and very proud of living in both worlds. Since she knew that her mum is a witch, she hoped to go to Hogwarts like her mum did. Her dad is a muggle, but sometimes you can see him wandering around with a wand in his hand trying to cast spells.
When she got the letter from Hogwarts getting a witch, she never stopped learning new spells and the history of the magical world. She loves animals and especialy the magical creatures living around Hogwarts and in the forbidden forest.
She's bad at potions, maybe it depends on her cooking-skills, which are really bad.
Emily is a Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, wit, and wisdom. Emely got this all, so she's perfect fitted in this house.
Her friends call her naughty, but she doesn't mean what she's saying.
Besides she's playing in the Quidditch-crew of Ravensclaw as keeper. She loves Quidditch and she's a fan of the Kenmare Kestrels, an irish Quidditch-crew.
Emily is in the 6th grade now and hopes to play in a good Quidditch-crew after finishing school.
Travelling will be hard in next time, so she will be helping her mum in London in the Diagon Alley at Florish and Bolts to safe up a bit money.

-------------------------------

Pictures of Emily

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 07:39 PM

- starting anyway | thanks for moving -

It's summertime and Ana's on the way to the Quidditch World Champion Ship with her father. He took her there by Side-by-Side Apparition. At the moment he was speaking to some important wizards of his deparment. Ana was sitting in front of their tent and drinking a cup of tee. The sun was shining but it wasn't hot. It was perfecly warm. She liked it.
While drinking, she thought about how to make this event a lil bit more intressting. She doesn't like Quidditch very much.
Maybe she should check out the guys around there.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 08:04 PM

"Muuum!! Where is ma scarf??", shouted Emily in the stairway. Her mum wasn't really noticing what her daughter said. She was all employed with waving her wand and controlling the sandwiches she made.
Emily came into the kitchen. "Mum.. do you think we need THAT much sandwiches??", she said and looked to a huge amount of stuff to eat. "Can we please go now?? The game starts in 2 1/2 hours and we have to set up our tent and evrything.." - "Yes dear, i finished now."
She grabed her scarf and took a colourfull box out of the cupboard while her mum took all stuff to the fireplace.
"Bye dad!!", "Buy darling!!" - both took a bit of the powder out of the box and stood into the fireplace.
"World Campionship!!", they said and disappeared.

--
Emily walked around the village of tents during her mum set up the green-golden tent.
Then she saw him - the seeker of her favorite Quidditch-crew. While walking along, she only stared at him, getting nervous, don't knowing what to do.
Suddenly she got hit by something hard. "oh.. err.. sorry!! I.. didn't see you!!", she said and noticed that the girl she ran into was wet all over.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 08:16 PM

Ana was deep in her thoughts, she didn't noticed the girl coming towards her. Suddenly she got hit and the cup of tea slipped out of her hands. She jumped up. her chest was all wet now.
"You bastard! Couldn't you watch where you are going?! I thought you've got two eyes for that!" she shouted that the girl. She knows she was a littl over reacting, but she was also angry.
A little magic spell and she could be try again, bur no, she wasn't seventeen, so she wasn't allowed to cast any spell out of school.
A guy, dressed-up in colors of the Kenmare Kestrels, noticed the scene and went over to the the girls.
"Shall I may help you?" he asked very friendly and before Ana could say anything he took is wand and casted the spell. A second after she spoke the words, the that has wet her shirt was back in the cup like nothing had happend.
"Thank you" Ana said politly and smiled. "No problem," the guy said.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 08:23 PM

Emily got all red. "Oh my gosh", she thought, "Kevin Rogers is here! And he looked at me!!". She only stared at him like he was supernatural (what he finally was but.. you know..).
"Evrything ok young lady?", the young man asked and smiled at her. "Err.. I.. would you.. i mean.. Would you please give me a autograph? I'm your biggest fan!", and pointed on her scarf, were a picture of him was inserted.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 08:30 PM

Ana was spinning her eyes. Now it was she that thought "Oh my gosh!" but with a diffrent reason. She didn't liked fangirls like thise. "Why had this quidditch player to come over here" she thought "Oh why?!"
Kevin Rogers smiled again with his shiny pearlwhite teeth and from nowwhere two autograph cards appeared. He signed one and gave it to Emily. "There you go, wish us goodluck for the game tonight!" He looked at Ana. "Uhm do you want one too?" he asked after he had already signed the second one.
Ana felt like she couldn't say no. At the moment she touched the autograph her father appeard with a smile on his face. Even he was fourty, he looke quite young and sporty. No wonder, he works at the Department of Magical Games and Sports. To see that his only child got an autograph from a famous quidditch player made him happy and gave him the hope that she could be in the sport like him one day.
"Hello Mr Roggers, will the Kestrals win tonight?" he asked Kevin with a smile.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 08:58 PM

"Oh they absolutely will!", Emily was answering for the seeker. "yeah i think we are gonna do that today", said the twinkling Kevin. He waved to Anas father and smiled another time to the girls. "See you on the playing field!!", and he went off.

Anas father looked back to the girls, "Oh Ana! Did you get a new friend? Whats her name?", and shaked Emilys hand. "Err. my name is Emily McGreggory Mr..." - "Daryon Tombstone. I'm the father of Ana". "Nice to meet you Mr. Tombstone!", Emily smiled at him, getting a bit confused.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 PM

Sometimes Ana realy wished to had an other Dad. One that isn't like 'Everybody my daughter talks to is her friend'. She hasn't even known the name of the girl before he arived.
Now that she looks closer at emily she tought that she may has seen her once ot twice at Hogwarts. While Ana was thinking about it, her father was talking about it.
"So are you at Hogwarts too? Ana getting into grade six this year. Succesfully finished her O.W.L, that smart girl" He grinned at his daughter. Ana was feeling her face getting red. Why did he has to tell that Girl called Emily all those things?!

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 09:25 PM

"erm.. yeah i'm getting into grade 6 too". Emily looked at the mans daughter. Isn't she one of the girls from Slytherin?
"Oh wonderful!", Anas father said, "So you see each other at school quiet a lot, right?". Emily was looking at him like 'what does he mean?' and murmured something like 'yeah a lot' and thought of what kind of girl Ana could be. She doesn't look like a real Slytherin and her father really doesn't appear like any other father of someone from Slytherin. "Must be quiet a crazy family", she thought and wanted to finish the whole discussion by waving her hand and slowly getting away from father and daughter.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 03:58 PM

Ana sighed. Her father was always like this. Acording to him ana didn't have enough friends. He always wished his girl was a little more opend minded.
While he was talking to Emily, Ana concentrated on the white kitten which came out of the tent.
"Come here Cookie" she said in nice quite voice. She stroke the cats soft and shiny fur. The Cat made some noises of joy and Ana smiled again.
When she looked up Emily was about to go. Ana was quite happy about that.
She listend up as Daryon Tombstone said to the Girl: "Why don't you stay for a Tea? We have very good Tea. Japanese Tea."

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2007, 04:21 PM

Emily just stopped and turned. What should she do? Drink tea with this scary girl and her nice father or go back to her mum and tell her the story about meeting Ana and Kevin Rogers? She decided to drink tea with the crazy family. "Thanks Mr. Tombstone, i'd really love to have a cup of tea!", she smiled.
"Maybe the girl isn't that scary as she appears", she thought and got a step closer to the tent.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 04:26 PM

So the three went into the tent.
"I will make the Tea girls, just sit down here" he pointed at a sofa with a small table in front of it.
Ana sat down and her cat Cookie jumped on the sofa to lay on her knees.
She didn't realy know what to say. The only words she had spoken to that girl haven't been very nice.
She stroked cookies fur. Her father had gone to the kitchen. Ana sighed again "I'm sorry for him, hes always like that"

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 PM

Emily looked on the cute little cat lying on Anas knees. "I like your dad, he's nice", and she sat down on a chair near the table. "Erm.. in which house are you? I mean in Hogwarts. I'm in Ravenclaw."

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 08:21 PM

"Slytherin" Ana said quite and calm. She watched Emily to see her reaction. She know what most people are thinking about Slytherins. They are mean, evil and againts Muggels. Most Witches she has met outside cool didn't wanted to anything with her again after they found out she was a slytherin. But she also could not get along with other slytherins because of her mothers job. Realy hard to find some friends in that situation. Thats what her daddy was worring about.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2007, 08:50 PM

"Ah yeah, i was thinking that you are in Slytherin.", Emily said. She doesn't really know what to say and how to react. But in some kind of way, she was thinking that Ana wasn't that bad like the others.
Mr.Tombstone was coming back from the kitchen, in front of him were 3 cups full of delicious japanese tea. "Hey girls! Got comfortable? Here are your cups" he waved his wand and the cups went in the girls hands.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 08:59 PM

"Aha." Ana noticed her Dad coming back and - ZACK! She got a cup of tea in her hand. "Thanks Dad!" she said.
She drunk a bit. "Ouch! Hot but it's delicious, isn't it?"
She smelled at the cup and breath the dust in nose. The Tea smelled sweet.
Her father started talking about Quidditch and the Kestrals. The Game would start in a few hours and he was excited.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2007, 09:25 PM

Like Anas Dad, Emily loved Quidditch and they talked about the coming match. "Ana, do you like Quidditch? You don't seem like that" Emily looked at her, wondering how someone couldn't like Quidditch, the best sport ever. She was so excited of the coming match and the ending of it.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2007, 09:38 PM

"Er well.." Ana looked up as she noticed someone was speaking to her. "..not as much as Dad does" she answered then.
Watching sports was just not her thing. "But the players are quite cute" she said girly like. it was more a joke then the truth. But she must admit that kevin roggers actualy was cute!
"You are playing quidditch at shool, aren't you?" he suddenly said. Emily reminded her of ravenclaws keeper.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2007, 04:58 PM

Emily got proud and it seemed like she got a little bigger on the chair. "Yes i am. I'm the keeper of the Ravenclaws! I always wanted to be the seeker, but it seemed i am not good enough and my broom is to old and slow for this.." she talked on and on and on about quidditch and about how they are gonna beat Hufflepuff and after that Gryffindor and Slytherin to win the Cup.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2007, 05:06 PM

Ana got bored. Realy bored. Everybody was only talking about Quidditch here. Didn't they have any other intrests. Ana realy forgot that she was at the Quidditch world championship. It was obivous that everybody here was only thinking on Quidditch. Ana was drinking her tea and eating some biscuits.
She didn't feel like protecting her house and say that ravenclaw won't beat them.
Looking at the watch she said "It got quite late. Maybe we should seperate now and get ready for the match"

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2007, 08:13 PM

Emily looked at the clock by herself. "Oh my gosh! We gotta go!" She jumped up and waved her hand. "I have to fetch my mum from the tent! Thanks for the tea and evrything. Maybe we see each other on the playing field." And she got to the entry of the tombstones' tent.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2007, 08:21 PM

Daryon Tombstone noticed the time. "Oh yes, we realy have to get ready. Bye Emily!" He said as Emily was about to go. "Bye" said Ana and stoop up. Emily left the tent and Mister Tombstone said "She's a nice girl, isn't she?" - "Yeah, she is" Ana said with a soft voice. "I'm glad you too are friends" he said then, Ana didn't answer. She went off to the Bathroom to get ready.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 PM

Emily was on her way to her and her mums tent. She met her mum on the way. "Emily? Were have you been? I'v been waiting for you!!" - "I met Kevin Rogers!!" She told her evrything what happened. "Oh wow! I know Mrs. Tombstone. She works for the ministry of magic and helps your dad to get save in our world", she smiled. "But now lets get to the match!"
Emily grabed evrything she needed and got on to the match. She went there with different feelings - she was thinking about her dad, who was contained in the second world war, but she was so excited about the coming match. When she entered the Arena, she absolutely was not there with her mind.