HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2012, 06:12 PM

“Sion! Hey, Sion!” A voice called to the medium-height boy as he stared up at the large monitor before him. His light brown eyes were focused on the screen as he watched the news report roll across the screen. It was uncommon for him to be caught up in what was happening in society. The gossip of Society bored him terribly and he frequently found himself out of the loop with things, but this was different. The world’s largest and best technological company had lost their one and only daughter. It wasn’t like it was just some common crime that happened in Tokyo every day. This was serious; people were worried that this would affect the company’s products in the future. ‘If they go down then who will I buy my products from?’ He thought as he stared aimlessly up at the screen.

“Sion!” A hand reached out and settled on his shoulder. His eyes drifted down to the small hand with black nail polish lacing the finger nails. “Yes?” He asked as he stepped away allowing the hand to fall from his shoulder. His eyes drifted up the figure of the girl standing happily beside her. “I’m such a fan of your music. May I have a picture with you?” His head tilted slightly at the question and small smile began to form on his lips. “Of course,” He said happily as she shuffled closer to the girl to be captured into the frame of her tiny phones camera. The fan disappeared with a bow into the crowd of people going about their business. A small huff escaped Sion’s lips as he flipped a few strands of black hair out of his face.

“Being an musician can be lot of work.” The boy muttered to himself as he walked the dark streets of Tokyo. The sun had long since fallen from the sky, but the florescent lights from the city made up for the lack of natural light. The boy walked down the street with his guitar case on his back. The sight of his small house coming into sight as he slowly made his way down the street. “I nice warm shower and something warm to eat, sounds nice.” He said under his breath as he adjusted his guitar, but as he did his eye caught the sight of something. He slowed his pace as he tried to make out what it was that was laying in front of his home.

As he walked closer the shape of a human body began to form and she stopped in his tracks. ‘I’ve heard of musicians being stalked by crazed fans…Could this be?...’ He thought as he glanced back over his shoulders at the empty street being illuminated by the florescent lights of shops. “Hello?” He asked as he took a small step back. There wasn’t a reply from the person lying before him. “Hey?” he asked again louder this time to make sure the person would hear him, but still nothing. ‘Something isn’t right here..’ He walked forward to the body with caution looking down at it questionably. It looked to be a figure of a girl, but his eyesight was not the best in the dark. “Hey, are you okay?”

MewMint20: Sorry it took so long, been busy with work and life. But here it is finally, if you don't like something about it tell me and I'll fix it.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-20-2012, 01:42 AM

When you wake up in a familiar place you don’t expect to be anyone other than yourself. You don’t expect to forget who you are. As she woke up she moved a hand to a hot feeling at the back of her head. Right on her neck the hookup trailed away. She wasn’t sure if she was waking up or booting up with how her body tingled from her center to her extremities. She heard voices talking about calibration, reinforced nervous system, and conversion to electronic energy. She shook her head getting up from where she lay in the white room. It looked like a hospital room at a first glance but then a lab. Her feet were bare and she moved away from the white ‘bed’ seeing all the straps that had once held her. She stopped catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Perfect skin, her eyes were odd though, as if in response they zoomed and she found herself curious what else they could. Then she remembered the cord. She followed the white wire to a computer. She removed it and it began to retract, whipping from the speed it recoiled in to the back of her neck. Then with a click it sealed itself.

As she walked out she found an outfit, an all-in-one cat-suit of sorts. She put it on to cover up the sleeves were bell styled, fighting at her shoulders but billowing out from there. There was an attachment that hooked to some boots, fixing it all together as quickly as possibly she headed to the door. A few steps and she heard someone yelling. She knew where she was going somehow and run through the facility and straight past security in to the open world. Letting her feet lead her she ran until she was truly lost. The city was a big and scary place, yet she wasn’t scared. Something was flashing; she had to figure out who and what she was. She had lost them for now. She sat by a door out of sight as best as possible to do this.

Everything felt heavy, stray strands of orange hair hung over her eyes. She wasn’t sure how she had got there but a small flashing light on the right side of her vision indicated a low battery. She needed to hook up and charge. A voice rung out and she looked towards it with her eyes only not moving, exerting movement would involve battery and she couldn’t waste the last of her battery on that, then it would be impossible to run her higher functions. He was close enough she could see him; a momentary scan revealed he wasn’t armed, and then he asked if she was okay. She opened her mouth and spoke. “I need… plug…” she moved her arm slowly to tap the back of her neck. She hoped he would let her hook up to something to charge, if not all the mechanic anti-weight pieces would go off making her heavy to move, not just that but she would only be able to breath and her heart would keep going, everything else would stop, like a computer going in to hibernation mode.

Last edited by MewMint20; 11-21-2012 at 06:50 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 04:40 AM

Plug? She needed a plug? That wasn’t exactly a typical answer to ‘Are you okay?’ or any question pertaining to someone’s well-being. How was one to respond to such a thing? His mouth was slightly open as he gaped down at her like she was a mad-woman, which at this point wasn’t out of the question. He could make out her hand moving to point to back of her neck to indicate something. Was she some type of drug user that thought he might have what she was looking for? His eyes narrowed a bit as he looked down at her prone figure laid out on the street.

He shuffled awkwardly around her never turning his back to her for fear of something. While doing so he was able to get a better look at her and pick out small details. An orange haired girl in a cat-suit type attire, that should be enough to tell the police. Last time he checked girls didn’t go out in clothing like that, well normal girls. He made it to his door and turned to un-lock it, but he faltered a bit. Surely there was something wrong with her and leaving her out on the street wasn’t right. I mean she didn’t look like she was in any state to harm him at the moment. He was just going to call the cops anyway. It shouldn’t take them that long to come get her, should it?

He sighed heavily as he shrugged off the guitar on his shoulder and set it next to the door frame. He opened his door making sure there was enough room for himself and her to make it through easily. I can’t believe I’m going to do this. He thought was he brushed a few strands of his black hair out of his line of vision. He cautiously made his way to her cursing his decision with each step. “Miss, I’m going to take you inside…” Then I’m going to call the police. “I’m going to touch you, okay?” He said though he didn’t really think he would get a response from her. She seemed to be out of it by the looks of it. He reached down and picked her up cradling her in his arms with a small huff. She was heavier than he thought she was, but it wasn’t as if he was that strong either. He didn’t have time to work out with all his gigs and fan meetings.

He didn’t wasn’t his time and made a b-line for the house by the time he reached his small couch to set her down his face was flushed. He dropped her on the couch and collapsed next to her on the floor. His forehead was slightly wet with sweat and he quickly brushed it away as he breathed heavily. “Next time I should just leave the stranger outside my house.” He said to himself as he looked over his shoulder at the orange-haired girl laying on his small sofa. He was about to complain to her about the whole situation, but he caught sight of what she must have been pointing at on her neck. Her hair had parted enough to give him a glimpse of what looked like a little plug-in.

Is it a tattoo? He leaned in trying to get a better look at the odd looking thing, but sure enough it was a little plug-in. It looked almost like one of the plug-ins he used for his laptop. That was positively insane, what normal person had that on their neck, no one that’s who. He turned away shaking his head violently to get rid of the thought, but it still nagged at him. He stood up and began to rummage through a small basket next to his sofa that was full of random cords and wires. He pulled out the one he thought would fit and crawled over to plug it in to his wall outlet. If this works…

He crawled back and pulled her hair out of the way. The plug slowly was pushed in and clicked into place with a little force. His eyes widened a bit as he fell back on his behind.

[Awe, she looks so cute :3 Sorry about the late reply too. ]

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 05:35 AM

She felt him moving her, exerting himself, originally he had walked off and she had panicked, scared, yet he spoke to her and she couldn’t speak back. He was going to move her, touch her was how he phrased it, perhaps he thought her some addicted runaway. She couldn’t move anymore by the time he dropped her on the coach then she felt his touch. His hand was warm on her neck and if she could have she probably would have got goose bumps. She felt a click and a sting through her system as she began to charge. Even the small amount of extra power allowed her to move and she slowly got up to a sitting position.

“Thank…you…” she muttered half embarrassed folding her hands in her lap. “This must be very confusing for you…” is how she began her eyes averting to where her hands rested. “I assure you if I could explain I would but… I don’t even know… who I am…” She could see the charging symbol and her eyes fluttered up to where he had fallen backwards and landed on his butt. She could see him clearly now in the light. He was handsome, that much registered instantly but she ignored it as quickly as she could. A quick search and she knew what anyone would do in that situation. “Please… don’t call the police… someone was following me, when I woke up… If you call the police they will take me back there.” She couldn’t stand up without being disconnected so she remained seated. She held out a hand to help him up.

She would be surprisingly strong if he did take it and she spoke softly once more. “I’m sorry you had to carry me, my weight stabilizers were shutting down I must have been rather heavy.” Even though she spoke softly and her voice was naturally gentle she still managed to say this with a matter-of-fact tone.

((no problem, glad you like her :3))

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2012, 06:27 AM

His eyes grew wider and wider in disbelief at scene unfolding in front of him. How does one simply explain a young girl with a plug on the back of her neck? They don’t… He laughed a bit under his breathe at her comment of this being confusing. No, it was completely and utterly explainable…In fairy tales or sci-fi shows. He blinked slowly up at her as she tried to explain things to him, but they fell on somewhat deaf ears. “You expect me to believe you?” He huffed slightly as he flipped a few strand of hair out of his face with a quick motion of his head.

“You have an outlet for a plug on the back of your neck!” He raised his voice slightly and he motioned erratically with his hand to her. “On top of the facts that you don’t know who you are supposedly and that someone is following you!” He stared up at her with frustration in his eyes. “I should have just called the police instead of bringing you in.” He mutters under his breath as he averted his eyes to look down at his beige carpeting. “I don’t care what you are or who you are, but you aren’t staying here.”

“Heavy?!” He choked out as he quickly looked to her hand disregarding it. “You are the heaviest girl I have every lifted!” He said pushing himself off the floor and on to his feet. “And I do not need your help.” He muttered again as he walked around the couch out of her immediate line of vision. “I won’t call the police, but you can go back outside until whatever it is finds you…if there is something even following you…” He said the last part under his breath as he walked to his small kitchen adjacent to his living room area.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2012, 09:13 PM

She panicked as he spoke, and when he left the room she unplugged herself, half battery, she made a note of how fast she charged before getting to her feet. She noticed how dirty she was, well her boots in particular and sighed at this, before running to the small kitchen he had headed in to it. It was obvious she wasn’t as heavy as she had been because she grabbed him round the waist. “Please, I’m begging you…” she started off before releasing him. “I’m scared, so please… don’t make me go back out there…” she stepped back away from him. She was glad he hadn’t called the police but she didn’t want to be thrown out on the street again.

“Please don’t, make me leave… it’s dark out there and I don’t know anyone or even where I am… and if they find me they will take me back to that horrible place I woke up at!” She began to cry, almost uncontrollably, as the tears streamed down her face. “I’m so scared and no one helped me, no one, I don’t want to be alone…” she’d fall to her knees covering her face as she cried, she didn’t want him to feel guilty, but all the emotions she’d bottled up till then came boiling out.

“I want to remember, I want to know who I am, I want to know how I knew how to get here from that place… I’m scared of what they did to me; I… don’t like this at all… I hate this…” she’d mutter. “Don’t make me go; it’s cold out there…” she tried to compose herself. “What would it take for you to believe me? Would it take them coming here, them taking me back…”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2012, 02:43 AM

The faint footsteps behind him didn’t alert him nor interest him. She seemed to be amerced in her own thoughts at the moment. He continued on his path to the tiny refrigerator glancing out the little window over his sink. The lights from the small shops around him flashed in along with some vehicle lights. He began to reach out for the handle when he stopped dead in his tracks.

His body froze instantly, his heart racing within his chest as he stared blankly at the white door of his refrigerator. He could barely hear her words because of the pounding in his chest. He felt her release his waist and he gained a few easy breaths. He slowly swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat trying to regain some type of control over himself.

He managed to slowly turn himself around to look down at her in disbelief. His self-control seemed to be the least of his problems at the moment. She was struggling with something; he didn’t particularly want to know. Well, she didn’t seem to understand anything so they were on the same level of understanding to him. Her crying and sobbing words did somewhat break through to him, but he doubted something. What it was he wasn’t sure, but what person merely allowed a stranger in their home this easily. Who had something like this happened to him? No one, he assumed or rather knew.

“…I won’t throw you out…” He muttered half way to himself and to her as he averted his eyes to look over at his to look over at his cabinets. “If they come to my doorsteps, whoever they are I can’t guarantee I’ll help you…” He awkwardly shuffled away from her body on the floor towards his counter tops. When his fingertips touch the cold wood he took a few breathes. “…Just stop crying alright? … “ He asked softly looking back at her orange head of hair.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2012, 03:28 AM

She had felt his heart race but not thought twice about it, as he spoke she listened but she was still overwhelmed by all her emotions, until he told her to stop crying, then for some reason she realized how pathetic she must look.
She nodded to him and slowly got up from her feet finally taking in what he had said before forcing a smile. “Thank you, I promise you won’t regret it,” although he probably would, she thought at least, she jumped hugging him again and then letting go. “Could I use your bathroom…” once directed that way she’d run off. It was okay if they came knocking she didn’t want him to take the fall for her, that would be asking too much. As she showered she felt the electrical outlet plug seal itself, a clever feature she thought but wondered why she was what she was or, even for that matter what she was. Once she was done she got dressed back in to the odd outfit and headed out, her wet hair only toweled dry stuck to her clothing around her.

She felt a lot calmer now she had cried and showered. She sat back down on the sofa where she had been before closing her eyes and letting the screens fill them. She was cross-referencing a picture of herself she had used her memory to make from her reflection with all news media she found. She sighed when she was denied from doing this search. She wondered why that was. Then she went to look for him. It was about time he slept though, she figured he might have while she was in the shower, she merely lay on her side plugging herself back in and curling up. She wasn’t really sleeping but it would probably be less disturbing if her found her like this, instead of sitting upright, not to mention she did have a ‘sleep’ function, it was used to reserve battery and limited her functions, but if she was shaken or poked it would boot her up to protect her.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2012, 05:59 PM

There was a little feeling of ease that settled once she left for the bathroom. It wasn’t that she was something to feel cautious about it was more the situation. He doubted he wouldn’t regret in fact he regretted it a little right now. The thought just didn’t settle well with him. He ruffled his hair roughly with a loud sigh. This whole thing was beginning to give him a mild head ache. Unknown girl with unknown cyber-like attributes and something chasing her, yeah that was a typical day for a musician. He looked through his now tousled hair around the small area he called home. He didn’t know where he would keep her or how well he could care for her and himself. He managed to get by each month, but that was with one person another was just never in the picture. He allowed another sigh to escape his lips as he pushed himself away from the counter top.

He is light brown eyes for his guitar, which seemed like the only thing that might bring him some ease. He couldn’t spot it as he wandered around looking in the usually places he would keep it when he remember it must have still been outside propped against his door frame. He cursed under his breath at stupidity. He marched out his door and surely enough there it was leaning against the side of his home. “Thank goodness, I don’t think I could afford a new guitar…” He sighed as he picked the case up and slung it over his shoulder.

It was quite outside and lights had begun to die around them as some shops began to close for the night, while others were just beginning. The area he lived in wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t the best either, but it was what he could afford at the moment and was in a somewhat good location. He watched a small group of people walk down the street curiously, but they didn’t pause or falter in their steps. Why was he paranoid? Because some strange girl was in his home that said she was being followed. There didn’t seem to be a problem though, at least at the moment.

By the time he walked back into his home the girl was laying on the sofa again. She’d been passed out on the ground in front of the house, but he guessed that she might still be tired. Could she be tired she did plug herself in. He shrugged he shoulders slightly as he walked towards his small room attached to the living room. He shrugged off his guitar case and placed beside his dresser, but continued to his bed to grab a small blanket. He walked back out behind the sofa and laid it over her. He went back to his room to lay down, but he quickly found himself drifting off.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2012, 11:54 PM

Her battery recharge was complete and her ‘alarm’ went off at about 5, an internal one only she could hear. She slowly got up noticing the blanket she smiled holding it to her for a second before folding it up neatly and placing it to one side. She headed in to the kitchen and opened the fridge, a quick scan and search later she was cooking breakfast. By the time she was done it was 7 so she took it to him in bed knocking before entering with the plate of food, placing it on the table to side of his bed.
“Good morning.” She said sweetly pointing to the food. “I made breakfast, so go ahead and eat up, my way of saying thanks.” She thought about it for a second and smiled. “I know a trick so if having me here runs up any bills I can get money.” She didn’t want to forcefully move in with him, she was just staying there but she felt bad making him pay for everything, even her charging bill. She walked to the door pausing, feeling bad about pointing it out. “I uh… need more clothes… if you have the time could you take me to the store; I’ll pay but I just don’t know my way around.”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2012, 11:07 PM

The light knocking noise stirred him a bit, but it didn’t break his sleep completely. He just rolled over onto his stomach burying his face into a pillow. He could hear he steps faintly as he tried to force himself back to sleep, but he seemed to be failing at it. He let out a sigh as he rolled back over and sat up looking over to where she was placing the food. He tousled his hair a bit as he looked from her to the food she had made. “Thanks…” He mumbled as he shifted over to the side of the bed to allow his legs to hang over the side. He wasn’t a morning eater, but he would eat the food since he had skipped his supper last night because of her. “Trick? … It isn’t illegal, is it?” He asked as he looked up from the food with a suspicious look. He didn’t have the cleanest recorded, but he didn’t want to get into any trouble with the law at this point in time. His career was finally taking off and getting into illegal actions would put him back several steps.

He gave her a questioning look at first before he slowly took in her attire. He frowned a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck. “ … Yeah, you shouldn’t walk around like that. Someone might notice you and that just isn’t very common attire for girls.” Well, as if that wasn’t obvious already. “You can borrow some of my clothes until we get yours.” He said motioning towards his small closet. He turned back to his food leaving her to pick out what she wanted.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2012, 12:27 AM

She tapped her chin thinking, was it illegal she shook her head “No… I don’t think so. I did a cross-reference and it seems fine.” She heard what he said about her clothes even being weird for a girl and he pointed to the dresser. She was lucky he wasn’t very large even if he was bigger than she was. She wasn’t body shy that much was for sure as she removed her clothes and folded them neatly atop the dresser. Grabbing a shirt of hi that hung off her arms, hugged her chest and was long enough to cover her. She grabbed a pair of shorts slipping them on and turning to look at him. Hugging her arm to her she said softly “How does this look?” she asked bashfully. She could see he wasn’t a morning person.

“The trick I was talking about I can communicate with the ATM and find my account, no need for a car to withdraw money, it’s all set up.” She shrugged. “The money is mine so it’s not stealing.” She sat on the end of his bed. “What do you do for work?” smiling “I researched, and you’re a musician, is that all you do or do you work elsewhere too?”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2012, 02:08 AM

He was just about finished with the plate of food when she began to talk to him again. He turned to look at her as he chewed his last mouthful slowly. He almost spit up his food in surprise as he noticed her changed attire. It took a few moments for him to chew and swallow the food, but he still was coughing as he tried to speak. “Wh- Why did you change in here?! “ He coughed up quickly as he patted his chest roughly. “Never mind, nevermind …” He said waving his hand in the air. “It looks fine.” He said with a small sigh as he stood up grabbing his plate.

“It isn’t stealing, but it isn’t the correct way to do things…” He said, “I suppose it is better that way since they can’t really trance the card, right?” He didn’t completely understand how her ‘communicating’ with the ATM worked. He turned to look at her as she sat on his bed. “I work various little part time jobs. My gigs pay for a sum of things, but I can’t live off them yet. I only get a few every so often.” Well, that was before recently, but that could just be for a small period of time. “Don’t research me or my past. I find it an evasion of my privacy.” He said though he felt like it might sound too rude. “If you want to know something ask me…” He said before he walked out to clean the plate in his hand.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2012, 03:36 AM

She looked at him confusion spreading over her face at both his choking on her changing in the room in front of him. “This is where the clothes were, that was why I changed in here…” she responded quietly apparently upset as it did sound like he was scolding her. He then answered her question, she was glad it looked fine. The gigs were earning him some money but not enough to survive so he was working. Suddenly his tone grew harsh and gripped the shirt as he scolded her for researching him.

“Sorry…I won’t; I won’t research you again… It sort of just happened while I was thinking, it’s because I’m hard-wired to the internet at all times.” She would shake her head. “Ah… I don’t have a name… would you give one to me?” It was an odd request but she wasn’t exactly capable of remembering her own or even of thinking one up.
(sorry it's so short >.<)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2012, 02:40 AM

His face flushed red for a moment at her comment as the thought of her changing in such close proximity. He may have been a male, but when a girl randomly changes in front you it tends to be embarrassing. On top of the fact that he didn’t even know her at all. That seemed to be justification for being a tad upset and embarrassed. “Can you please change in another room next time?” He asked quickly as he rubbed the back of his neck before he turned back to look at her right outside his door. He hoped she would put two and two together to understand that he was uncomfortable with what she had just done.

He let out a sigh of frustration at her response and began to rub his neck harder than before. Yeah, he was slightly regretting his decision to allow her to stay right now. “Then act like you don’t know to humor me.” He didn’t quite understand her or her workings. He knew she was different, very different. He was sure he’d figure out more as they went about their time together, which seemed like it might be and eternity at this point. “I’d rather you act like you don’t know me, which you don’t, rather than know everything about me.” He said as nicely as he could, but it was the truth. He couldn’t just feel comfortable about a girl he didn’t know, knowing thing about him he hadn’t told her.

“You don’t have a name? …” He repeated slowly. He wasn’t too surprised by this, but with everything else that was happening it didn’t seem to be much of a shock. “Fine…” He huffed as he thought of s name for her. “Hana…How about that?” It was Japanese for flower and was a common enough name in the city.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-18-2012, 10:41 AM

She had heard what he said and even though she didn’t understand why she agreed to do as he asked, and change elsewhere next time. She smiled “well I already told you all I did was research so all I know about you is from fan pages… I will refrain from doing it in the future, but I don’t know anything personal so don’t worry.” She listened quietly as he repeated her question before muttering ‘fine.’ She smiled openly when he said Hana.

“I like it, thank you…” she said before tapping her fist in to her open hand, on the bounce back the fisted hand uncoiled and pointed up slightly, obviously having though about something. “Please tell me some rules so I don’t break anymore, is there food I shouldn’t cook, I already presume I’m not to answer the door.” She held her hands behind her back “no researching, get changed in a different room to the one you’re in because it makes you blush and you feel awkward,” tilting her head curiously. “Also nothing illegal…” trying to remember everything he’d told her off for doing and such before.

When he was done updating the list she jumped on the spot, giggling happily, “Hana is happy you aren’t going to throw her out…” obviously wanting to use her own name now she had one.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2012, 04:31 AM

He sighed heavily as he stood in the door way still holding the plate. Fan pages weren’t the most reliable places for information and who knew what type of things could be found on them. Regardless to whether they were false or true in their information. “I’m still the most reliable source to learn things about me.” The internet is full of things that aren’t even remotely close to being true and the last thing he wanted was for her to go off filling her brain with them as if they were the true.

“You’re welcome…” He muttered under his breathe he didn’t exactly know how to treat the situation considering he was being thanked by a stranger, who didn’t have a name til just a moment ago. Things like that just didn’t happen often. His eye widened a bit at the request about rules to be followed. “Um…Well, don’t eat all the food, don’t cook more than needed, and don’t bring strangers into my home…” He rubbed the back of his neck again, which seemed to be becoming a habit recently. He frowned deeply at the comment about changing in front of him and he muttered under his breath something incoherent. “Yes, all those rules apply as well. One more do not enter my room when I’m asleep or the door is shut.” Those seemed like easy enough rules for her to follow for now.

“Yeah…” He said as he turned to leave to take the dishes back to the kitchen. He wasn’t sure how much of this he could handle, but he’d gotten himself into it already there wasn’t really any turning back now. “Oh, my name is Sion.” He said realizing he hadn’t really introduced himself, but if she had researched him she must have known that. He walked out of the room and into the kitchen rinsing the dishes off and cleaning them before putting them away again.

A shower was in order before they went out shopping and fresh clothing. It didn’t take much time to shower and put himself into new attire. He stepped out of the wash room wearing a pair of black jeans with a few holes decorating the front and a black shirt with red designs. “Are you ready to leave?” He called out to Hana.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2012, 01:57 AM

She had been waiting and listening to him as he moved around, the rules he had stated seemed reasonable enough. She wondered about the entering of his room while he was asleep. She didn’t question it, happily rocking back and forth. He left to go shower and once more she was alone, she wondered round the house exploring, cleaning a bit here and there as she did. It wasn’t messy she was just busying herself. Eventually she moved to sit down and think.

Her eyes closed she tried desperately to figure out who she was, she could hear the shower and she walked over to the washroom, she was there when he stepped asking if she was ready to leave. She gave a nod “yup, I’m ready…” she saw no reason as to explaining why she had been lingering outside the room. Turning on her heels she headed for the door. Making sure he was walking with her she let and headed out in to town.

She stuck by his side as they walked, after catching a glimpse of two individuals with their arms linked she linked his arm with hers hugging to her slightly. “So where to?” She gauged his reaction on anything and everything possible.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2013, 06:49 PM

He gave her a questioning look when she walked over to him. She clearly had been wondering around since she was so close by when he stepped out of the washroom. He didn’t further the point by bringing it up. It wasn’t that big of a deal at the moment. If she continued lingering outside the room while he was in there, then it might become a problem. He followed her out the door grabbing a wrist cuff that acted like a bank card, identification device, and all those important papers. He slapped it on his wrist as he walked out the door behind her.

Sion didn’t live far from the city so the walk wasn’t a long one, but with all the other people it could prove to be a longer walk. There weren’t too many people out at this time, but there would be soon. He stuffed his hands into his pockets.

His arm flinched slightly; he was used to fans coming up and doing things, but it still was unnerving no matter how many times it happens. “Where would you like to go?” He said as calmly as he could as he pulled his arm out from her clutches slowly. “We are shopping for you. Go to any of the shops you like.” As he reclaimed his arm he took a small step away from her putting a little distance between the two of them.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 AM

She didn’t know any of the shops in the area but when he asked where she wanted to go she chose randomly walking through the door, she was taken aback by the workers who practically jumped her.
“Oh no no no, how could you walk around like that… hurry hurry.” They ushered her through the store pushing her in to a changing room, she was unaware she had walked in to one of the most expensive stores there was. Not that it mattered, as she had said before she was rich, they asked her for her card and took it from her sliding and smiling at her. “Ah looks like you have enough for as many outfits as you want.” The lady who worked there was dressed in the clothing from the store; the card had been something she’d had since she woke up.

It took them over an hour to be done with her, making her try on outfit after outfit. She looked good in all the outfits they chose for her, the ladies forced her to show him everyone one, she didn’t understand why though. Eventually she came out wearing an outfit consisting of a short dress and high heels. She saw herself and went bright red looking to the workers “enough…” she muttered utterly embarrassed. “This stuff is just… I just want something to walk around in without too much attention.” They nodded and the next time she walked out it was skinny jeans and a white open collar shirt. She gave a spin in the UGG boots they had completed the outfit with and muttered “Ta-da” before smiling to him.

“Did you like any of the other ones? This is my favorite but I need more than one outfit, right?”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-08-2013, 05:02 AM

Sion inhaled deeply as he glanced up at the sign of the store she had chosen to walk into. He had said to go to any of the shops, but he had not expected her to pick one that would cost an arm and a leg. The only relief that came from this was that he was not paying. That would be several gigs and several nights without a dinner for him.

He reluctantly followed her as she was practically pulled through doors of the shop. The assistances for the most part did not bother him as he found a seat. They gave him a few questioning glances, but none of them seemed to know who he was, which was a relief. He sat back in a cushioned chair and let out a sigh briefly closing his eyes. The relieved sensation did not last long.

The assistances where talking to him about Hana’s outfits, asking if it pleased him, if she looked pretty in it, and other useless questions. He sat there staring back at them blankly, but they did not seem to want to give up on the matter, so he was left with only one option. He nodded lightly and they seemed to be pleased with that. The process continued for a while.

He looked up from his wrist watch when he heard Hana’s voice instead of an assistance’s voice. He looked her choice of an outfit and nodded. “I think that one suits you the most.” He muttered as he stood up stretching a bit. He hadn’t spoken for any of the other outfits, but this one. He didn’t care much for the other flashy outfits, but she seemed to like the one she was wearing at the moment and that was what mattered. “I think you have found enough clothing to hold you for a while.” He turned on his heels towards the door. “Let’s get some food, okay?” He asked over his shoulder at her.

[Sorry I've been gone for so long. College, work, and friends, have been a lot for me to juggle at once and maintain things like Mene that I really enjoy to do. I'm not sure when I might be able to reply again, but I'm not dropping any of my rps. I'm just not able to reply as quickly or as much as I would like.]