Race: human

Name:Leon Kopak
Race:Telmarian

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 03-19-2013, 02:32 AM

Venmar looked at the clock and saw it would be time to go looking around the town. He was waiting for his younger brother to arrive and then they could go look for their future wives. Their race had an agreement with the people of Earth to marry human women , since their people had saved Earth from a terrible enemy. He wondered if this would be enough to save the Telmarian race from extinction , since females were rarely born to them.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2013, 03:15 AM

Leon was a little skeptical about getting a human wife. They are not like his race in the fact that when a Telmarian male chooses a bride he is bonded to her for life. He does not wish to be with another woman but his wife. From studying the human nature he has noticed that some of the woman have been unfaithful to their human husbands. That is unheard of in his culture......then again a Telmarian husband was a lot more caring for his wife and a lot more loving than a human man.
" Brother are you not the lest bit worried of the woman...you will fin yourself bonded to?"

Lilly had just graduated from high school and was looking forward to college. She had dreamed of getting her degree in the fine arts. She was a little puzzled by this idea of the strange alien men coming to earth to find wives. The scary thing about it was that if you were chosen that was it you had to go by force....there was no backing out..none what so ever. You became their property you were theirs and there was nothing you could do about it at all. For that reason I am trying to avoid going out in public as much as possible. Lilly thought that if she barely set foot outside how could she ever be chosen. When she did go out like to day she tried to wear baseball caps and seem as unappealing as possible. She decided to go out with her german shepherd little more protection she thought to herself....not that her dog could do much against the strength of an alien but it couldn't hurt to try right?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 AM

" A little bit, but so far things are going well for our people. I feel that who ever we marry will be faithful to us, and we will be faithful to them. We must respect thier customs though. Since some women have careers , and that isn't a bad thing at all. " Venmar said, knowing his younger brother had doubts. He had his own , but he trusted that his future wife would love him.

Jenelle was feeling a bit nervous. One of her friends had just married one of the Telmarian males and would be leaving for his homeworld. She wondered if she would be chosen as a wife by one of the aliens. She liked her job as a computer programmer and was happy to be able to work at home. She still had to go out to do errands and was nervous every time. She had a feeling soon she would meet the alien man she would be married to,and shook the thought out of her head,thinking it was silly.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 AM

Lilly held her breath every time she passed a man. Reason being is because these alien men looked exactly like the human men. It was frightening...how was she to distinguish them. Her dog suddenly began to growl at these 2 men that were walking towards her. She looked at the men they looked harmless " Stop it max...thats not nice..." She stated.

Leon looked at the dog as it growled at him he then smiled at the woman. " Its fine...we are use to it.....they seem not to like us." He stated as he looked at him brother and began to laugh. He noticed that his brother was in a bit of a trance it seemed. " Its her isnt it....she is the one..."

Lilly began to choke ....."no..." She stated as she coughed. The harmless...men ..were not in fact men they are aliens......Max was warning her. Crap....what do I do I cant run he will find me.....maybe I can talk him out of choosing me ....I should have stayed home....

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 PM

(sorry about taking so long. I was really tired last night after going shopping.)

Venmar knew this young woman was the one desteind to be the one he would someday marry, but he understood that she would need to be conviced first that she was the one." I don't mind. Dogs can sense the differences of our two races, but for the most part Humans and Telmarians share many of the same interests.I'm Venmar Kopak and this is my brother Leon. It's quite nice to meet you." He said with a kind smile.

Jenelle locked the door to her small apartmant and headed toward the post office. She needed to get her bills sent out, since some didn't have an online option yet. She also needed some grociries, since she had been putting that off for a few days. She decided she would take the short cut though the park, since it had been a while and she wanted to relax a little.

Last edited by hillary84; 03-19-2013 at 10:39 PM..

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 AM

Lilly began to think about the self defense moves she had learned but decided to not try anything....yet. " my name is Lilly Smith.....nice to meet you Mr. Venmar.......this is max" as she shook the hand in front of her. His hand was big and strong yet gentle.....Crap! i should not have given him my last name now he will definitely find me again.... Max had sat down and decided to stop growling....maybe he sensed that Mr. Venmar...was not a danger to his owner. Lilly then addressed his brother " hello Mr. Leon.....nice meeting you as well".

Leon smiled politely and addressed his sister-in law and her canine. " I am very sorry but I must leave there is something I need to get at the post office" Leon smiled and looked at Lilly " We shall see each other again soon.....Kelola..." Kelola meant sister in law in their language. he bowed slightly and left without another word.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 01:46 AM

" It's nice to meet you Lilly. " Venmar said and waved goodbye to his brother. He smiled when Leon called Lilly Kelola, knowing that his brother approved of his future wife. " What sort of things do you enjoy?" He asked kindly, wanting to get to know Lilly better. They were still strangers and he hoped that would soon change.

Janelle was glad to see the post office in the distance and that it wasn't very busy. She put her bills in the outside box and went inside to buy some more stamps. She knew she could order them online, but she wanted to be around people as often as she could , since she spent so much time inside working.