Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2013, 04:16 AM

Cathy listened to him and nodded. "Dream." she repeated and smiled. Listening to him, she nodded at his last comment. "Tree and doll....Feelix..." she said pointing to him. "Arm...fixed...train." she added and sat there with a blank look on her face. Cathy wasn't sure what these 'dreams' meant, but maybe Felix did? "Feelix...dream too?" she asked him, wanting to know what images went on in his head.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-09-2013, 04:41 AM

Felix smiled as he listened to her and knew he wouldn't understand what she explained to him. But still, it was amazing to know that she could dream. He then sighed when he heard her and nodded, "yeah, I dreamt too." he said softly before looking at her, "I was dreaming of everyone that I have lost and loved." he said as he remembered everyone he had lost, sometimes wondering if he could deal with the pain.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2013, 05:25 AM

Cathy listened to him but didn't understand anything he had said. However, she would learn everything he knew one day, at least she hoped so. She hoped to learn more human things someday. Looking at him, she blinked before looking down at the sand and then looked at him, wondering what he was thinking now. "Feelix..." she groaned and smiled a crooked smile.

Palmoun

Old 05-10-2013, 05:32 AM

Felix had let his mind wander to his parents and everyone he had lost till he heard Cathy. Blinking, he looked over at her and couldn't help but feel the pain leave instantly as he looked at her crooked smile. "sorry, I was just thinking about things." he said as he looked at her and found himself slowly smiling at her. "but what do you want to do today? we could go looking around and seeing what other kinds of things we can find if you like." he said happily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-10-2013, 07:29 PM

Cathy blinked when he did and pointed at the castle. "Sand castle." she said, wondering if they could work on it a little more before they had to leave. "You...okay?" she asked and looked at his face closely, examining it carefully. He seemed to look okay, but was he really? What had he been thinking about? Was it good or bad? Maybe he was thinking about something she most likely wouldn't understand.

Palmoun

Old 06-01-2013, 05:35 AM

Felix nodded once she pointed to the sand castle, "yeah we can work on it more." he said but was surprised to hear her question. As she studied his face, he smiled at her and nodded, "yeah fine for the most part, I am just thinking about the past is all." he said as he looked at her and wondered if she was going to continued to bug him about it or let it drop. He wasn't too sure which one he liked more, her letting it drop or her digging deeper like a person.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-01-2013, 06:34 AM

For the most part...that doesn't sound right. That doesn't sound good. Cathy thought to herself and stared at Felix for a while longer as she pulled out a few strands of her hair. "Are....you sure?" she asked. "Fee...lix...is not...okay. Want to...talk about...it?" she asked, struggling to properly speak some of the words. Cathy wanted to learn to speak properly. That way she and Felix could have a proper conversation, but Cathy couldn't even think of that...if she tried, her mind went blank.

Palmoun

Old 06-05-2013, 11:14 PM

Felix was surprised to hear her ask more and he nodded slightly, "Sorry, I am just thinking about everything in a way. I am thinking about all the people I have lost and I can't help but miss them." he said softly as he looked down at the ground. He then looked up at her and smiled a bit, "but then there is you, your still here and I am very happy you are. I doubt I could be sane without you sometimes." he said truthfully to her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-09-2013, 08:46 AM

Cathy sat there staring at him and listening as best as she could to what he was saying. "Miss...them." she repeated and tried to copy his smile then, resulting in a crooked one of her own. "Cathy make Feelix....happy..." she stated even though it was a question. With a nod of her head and a crack of her neck, Cathy reached out and touched his warm hand with her cold one. "Cathy wants Feelix....happy only." she stated before letting out a small grunt. If Felix was happy that was good...and that was all she wanted. Cathy only wanted good for him, and happy was good.

Palmoun

Old 06-12-2013, 10:54 PM

Felix nodded, "yeah I do but I have you and that is what makes me happy." he said as he looked at her crooked smile and liked her smiling. When she touched his hand, he looked back at her and smiled more before nodding, "and your defiantly making me happy just by being here." he said as he looked at her. "but what makes you happy? what would you like to do or know?' he asked since he wanted to make her happy and help her do anything she wanted.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2013, 08:30 AM

What made her happy? Well she wasn't sure, "Feelix...makes C-Cathy..happy.." she started before trying to think of what would make her happy. Looking around she saw the ocean and the clouds in the sky before turning her attention back to Felix. "Life." she said finally and looked around. "I like....seeing life...with Feelix." she explained and nodded slowly as she ran her bony fingers through her orange hair. "Life feels....good?" she asked.

Palmoun

Old 07-02-2013, 02:05 PM

Felix smiled when he first heard her, he was glad that he could make her happy.But when she gave him the next answer he just stared at her. She liked seeing life, someone dead but alive. Slowly he smiled again and nodded as he looked at her, "yes, life is great and everything on earth is living in a way." he said as he looked at her. He still couldn't believe that cathy could think this much, feel this much, she was almost as human as he was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-13-2013, 08:48 AM

Cathy blinked as if she didn't understand a word he said. "Earth....living." she said and groaned once before looking at Felix again. "Happy..." she said suddenly and looked down at the sand on the beach. "Home...makesss C-Cathy...happy too." she commented before looking at Felix and nodding. "Feelix like home too?" she asked. Felix obviously had a home of his own didn't he? If he did...it made him happy right? "Home...nice and filled...wiiith living?" she asked and groaned again.