r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2011, 12:36 AM

Liang sprang forward a little to late to stop Tristyn from sending the two into the portal. He came over Tristyn landing where the portal had disappeared. He became bigger as he bore his fangs behind a snarl.

Fan released Labrys letting him drop to the ground. He was far to weak to even whimper. The pain had not stopped, but it had become intense that it was almost numbing. He could feel nothing else, and his body was incapable of moving. His skin went from a solid black to pure white. His eyes had become a dull silver that looked towards Tristyn.

Fan took her fox form. She was smaller, and more feminine like than her silver companion. She put herself over Labrys's dying body growling at Tristyn as a warning to stay away.

"You really should have left because you've really really pissed me off!" She turned up her head. Her face stretched as her fangs out grew it. Her transformation unlike her companions was gruesome looking. Her flesh tore as flames consumed her. Nine tails sprouted from behind her as her body became red, and her eyes a solid black. She stood over all of them fangs bared. She howled, and hissed, then growled as her claws tore through the ground. "Now you both will die!"

Axel was taken off guard when they were pushed through the dark portal. He grabbed ahold of Lowri afraid that he would lose her in what appeared to be an endless abyss. When they hit the ground he still didn't let go.

"Alright mom!" Psyche shouted from the doorway. She was grinning, beaming even until she saw Lowri, and Axel on the floor of her room. She let out a gasp. "Oh my gosh! Are you guys ok? How did you two even get here? I only looked away for a second. Oh never mind. Are you hurt?"

Axel pushed himself up holding his head. "No I think we're ok. Lowri are you alright?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 03:25 AM

Tristyn instantly turned back to Labrys after the portal was closed. He started to walk towards him after his friend was dropped, but stopped and took a step back when he was growled at.

The situation did not seem good. He was definitely outnumbered and there wasn't any way for Labyrs to help him. Sure, he was a good fighter, but the odds didn't seem good.

"Alright.. But I should let you know that I'm not easily killed." he said. He was harder to kill than normal people. So that should help him. At least a little bit.

Lowri panicked at first when she felt something grab her. But relaxed when she realized it was Axel. Her hands gripped his shirt tightly, not wanting to get seperated.

She groaned a bit when they hit the ground and loosen her grip on Axel. But she didn't let go completely. She did let go completely when she recognized her surroundings and heard Psyche's voice.

She sat up and nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." she told them, relieved to be out of that place. Though she was a bit concerned about the men who were helping them.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 07:49 PM

Red aura poured out around her as the ground broke apart underneath them all. Lifen lifted her head, and an intense energy grew within her mouth. She stood on her hind legs drawing her front paws in towards her. With a howl she brought her head forwards releasing the ball of energy at Tristyn. Whether it hit him or not it would cause the ground to ripple apart. Liang jumped to the highest ground a he could find, and glared down at Lifen. Fan shifted her weight under the moving floor while still keeping her stance on top of Labrys.

Tristyn please hang on. You have too. He couldn't bare to watch the scene, but he had no other choice. He couldn't move his lids, and if he allow himself to lose consciousness he would not come out of it. Why hadn't he left when he had the chance? Tristyn I need you... I need you to live. You are the most important, the only person I have left in this world.

Psyche nodded. "Good. Now can someone explain to me what exactly is going on here?" She closed her door, and turned to them with her arms folded.

Axel shook his head. He didn't know what was gone much less believed. "I don't know...." He buried his face into his hand letting out a deep breath. His whole body was shaking. If what had happened had really happened they needed to do something about it.

"Lowri?" One of them had to have the answer.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-03-2011, 08:13 PM

Tristyn tensed when he saw the red aura appeared around her. That couldn't be good. When he saw the ball of energy fly towards him, he dove to the side and avoided it. His eyes darted around trying to find a weapon.

He found a metal rod and grabbed it tightly. Sure, it wasn't much and probably wouldn't be much help, but he felt better about having it. He didn't like being outnumbered and unarmed. So this made it slightly better. But only slightly. He wasn't even sure what it was he was going to do to help Labrys.

Lowri thought about it when she was asked. "I really have no idea. None of it seems real. All I know was that we were at the club and the next thing I knew, we were here." she said. The entire thing didn't make sense. There was no way that really happened, right?

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Aim for her longest tail, echoed a voice inside of Tristyn's head. Liang watched with narrow eyes at the scene that was taking place. His golden-orange orbs were some how peaceful. With the swish of his tail the pole in Tristyn's hand became a silver blade attached to a ivory hilt that encompassed an orange jewel. He turned so that he was facing Fan, then causally moved towards her.

Lifen raised up her paw with sharpness of her claws almost shining as though it had ripped through the light by its mere presence. She charged forward swiping them at Tristyn aiming for his throat.

Axel lowered his head. "Psyche would it be ok if Lowri stayed here with you for awhile." He sighed. "I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like there is something I need to do."

Psyche shook her head. "No. No way." The look her eyes made Axel assume the worse. That faded though as she gave them a reassuring smile. "Well I don't know about Lowri here, but I'm tagging along with you this time, and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" To further emphasize her words she poked out her tongue at him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-05-2011, 12:23 AM

Tristyn wasn't surprised to hear the voice in his head. What he was surprised about was when the pipe changed into a sword. This was definitely going to be much more helpful. He dodged Lifen's attack and swung out where he was supposed to.

He really wasn't going to go down with a fight. Even if it killed him, he was going to help Labrys the best he could. It was his duty to help his friend.

Lowri didn't like that Axel was trying to make her stay behind. "There is no way I'm letter you go through this alone. I'm going with you and nothing you say is going to stop me." she said, agreeing with Psyche.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2011, 08:27 PM

Axel couldn’t help his wide eyed expression. The funny thing he had expected this from them, it was the tone that threw him off. A smile slipped upon his face and he let a chuckle causing Psyche to giggle. “Alright, but we all need to be careful. I think we may be dealing with fox demons, and there are three of them.”

“And there are three of us,” Psyche stated as though the fact that they were dealing with some kind of supernatural being did not phase her in the slightest. She pounded her fists into each other grinning. “So one for each of. Or I can just take them all on if you like.” She winked putting her hands on her hips as she swayed to them to the side.

Axel rolled his eyes not out of annoyance, but because it tickled him how confident she was. “Just be careful,” he repeated.

She nodded as she went over to her closet. She pulled out a bat, a large mallet, and an ax. “My dad was into building stuff so when he passed I got some of his stuff, and you guys already knew I was the captain of the girl’s baseball team in grade school.” She handed Lowri the mallet, and Axel the ax . The bat she kept for herself swinging it around till she bumped it against the tip of her shoe. “We can take Mom’s car. I’ll drive because Axel drives like an old woman, and we got a deadlight to meet.”

“Gee… thanks….”

Lifen felt the blade slash through her tail, and in one failed swipe she lashed out at Tristyn with her claws. She shrunk down into the form of a normal looking fox as the rest of her tails faded away. Blood dripped down from her tail. He hadn’t gotten all of it only half. She staggered forward before collapsing. Liang lunged his teeth around Fan’s neck trapping her between his jaws. They faded into a dingy gray dust that wrapped Lifen’s still body which became a crimson dust, and then they were gone.

“Tristyn,” Labrys mouthed. In one last breath he closed his eyes. His friend was safe, and that was all that mattered to him. He had not the strength to continue on, and now that he knew he would be ok he had no reason to keep struggling. His entire life or all that was important for a person who had lived for thousands of years flashed before his eyes until it all faded away.

The body he had left behind was no more than a corpse now, vile, and pathetic. Yet somehow there was beauty in it. He had suffered, and now he was at peace so he looked like he were only sleeping, and Labrys had always looked like a child as he slept.

And so now he slept with a still heart, and a vanished breath….

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 08:52 PM

Lowri smiled slightly when her friends started laughing. She didn't like the thought of going up against demons. They shouldn't be real. But that thought was ruined after what happened tonight.

She was only slightly surprised when Psyche pulled the stuff out of her closet. She took the mallet without a word, weighing it in her hands. It was a bit heavy, but she thought she could handle it.

Tristyn easily dodged Lifen's attack. He watched as the fox shrunk and they all turned to dust. They were finally gone. That was good. Now nobody else was going to get hurt.

His eyes moved to Labrys and he dropped the sword as he ran over to him and fell to his knees next to him. He could tell that he wasn't breathing. So, he instantly started performing CPR on his friend. He couldn't be gone. He wouldn't accept it!

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2011, 09:55 PM

[Feel free to add history.]

His fondest memory was the day he had met Tristyn. Several months had passed since the destruction of his home planet by his brother. An old friend had bought him shelter on the planet of Zir, his name Arthur Pennington. At this point in time Labrys mind was fragile. He was collecting a great amount of things, some of which didn’t make any sense to hold onto, and obsessing on organizing them. His small bit of housing looked cluttered, and chaotic despite that everything was well put together.

He was a complete mess, and a foul smell emitted from him. His clothes were grubby, his hair untamed, and his skin discolored by dirt, and grime. It was a nauseating site, and he was constantly picking at himself, and brushing over his hair. He made no real attempt to groom himself though he felt dreadful. He had not even looked in the mirror for a great deal of time. He had not the time for proper grooming amidst working on his latest projects, and organizing, and reorganizing all the things that were piled up in his space.

Pennington had brought Tristyn as a partner for the project he wanted them to begin, a machine that defied space, and time. Despite the fact that they were about the same age Labrys only took in the other’s height before saying, “No, no I do not work with children. They are messy, sticky, and all together disgusting creatures.” Labrys apologized when the man’s real age was revealed. There was probably nothing else significant about that day other than the fact that they had met, and Labrys had gained a friend, but it was the fact that they had met that day that made it so important.

He always wanted to tell Tristyn how important he was to him, that without him he would have been forced to be alone perhaps in that same state of mind he had first met him in. Besides who else would be able to stand his outrageous character without going insane?

Psyche’s driving capabilities were questionable as every corner seemed to be met with the car almost turning over. Axel felt his stomach tighten quite a few times threatening to leap out at any moment if he allowed this thrashing about to continue. He was surprised no cops had pulled them over. “Psyche I know we’re in a hurry, but can you please ease up a bit?”

“You’ll just have to man up Axel! You can’t slow down when you’re being called to destiny!”

Axel sighed, “I feel like that calling is getting fainter….” He gripped his stomach leaning over onto the door.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-10-2011, 10:27 PM

Tristyn's mind went back to the day they met as he tried to revive him, even though it didn't appear to be working. His first impression of Labrys was not a good one. And not because he was insulted because of his height. It wasn't his fault he was a bit on the shorter side. But, it could be worse. Though the other was the only person to actually comment on it. Nobody else cared how tall he was.

What left the bad impression was the other's appearance. You would think he would take better care of himself. He made him wash up after he had apologize. He would not work with anybody who refused to at least be clean.

He enjoyed working on the project. And over time, he became good friends with Labrys. All his friends had gone off on their own after they had graduated from school, and they didn't really keep in touch. Which wasn't there fault. It wasn't like he was easy to contact.

Labrys was the most important person in his life. He was not going to give up on him. Even if he was clearly gone. He couldn't bare the thought of being all alone. He wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Please slow down Psyche!" Lowri begged. This ride was starting to make her feel sick to her stomach and she's never been carsick in her life. She would rather make it through this in one peace, after all. She tightened her seat belt, hoping her friend would slow down, if only a little.

"Wrecking really isn't going to be helpful for anything." she added.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2011, 05:54 PM

"I expected a little more from the man my baby brother was so fond of ," Alacar said. In him was almost an exact resemblance of Labrys. The only thing that separated them was the lines of age, and his longer hair. Alacar knelt down on the opposite side of Trystin. He lifted Labrys's head wiping the hair away from his forehead. "How pathetic you are baby brother, outwitted by a couple of vixen."

From his pocket he pulled out a tiny vile filled with lavender colored liquid. He looked to Tristyn. There was humor in his eyes-the sickening kind that made one's stomtach churn- and it was like he were mocking him. "He's dead," he said as if it were not obvious, "I'm afraid there's nothing either of us can do at this point. Such a shame." He laid Labrys down flat. He stood up smoothing himself out. "I had hoped I would be the one to end his miserable existence." A smiled lifted upon his lips. "Looks like you will be my next opponent."

Psyche sighed while the car's breaks screeched. "Relax we're here." She hopped out of the car. There were people standing outside the club behind yellow tape, and emergency vehicles. A police man stood by a group of firefighters by the door. Two of the firefighters held a battering ram while one other seemed to be trying to explain the situation to the officer. The officer appeared to be taking it in, but also appeared frustrated at whatever had happened. "We can't bring this stuff in with all these people around. We need to find some way to get around back without being noticed."

"We could go behind the fire truck. I believe it is a straight shot to the alley from there," Axel said.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM

Tristyn looked up when he heard someone speak. He instantly didn't trust the man. And he really didn't like the things that were being said. Labrys couldn't be dead! It just wasn't fair! He glared at the guy for a moment before his gaze dropped to his friend. Then he raised them again.

"I don't want to fight you." he told him. He was to tired to fight.If he did, he knew he would lose.

Lowri got out as well when they stopped and took in what was happening. She had no idea how they were going to get passed them. But Axel's suggestion seemed good. "Let's go." she said, leading the way. She moved in that direction, being as quiet as possible.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2012, 08:18 AM

Alacar observed the sudden tenseness in Tristyn’s form. He pitied him. It would be a pointless fight if he were to challenge him now. “Know that on this day the only reason I allow you to live is so that you may be better prepared in days to come.” The words he spoke could not be undone. Once Alacar had declared something it became fate because he made it so.

Both Axel and Psyche followed behind Lowri. Psyche despite what she appeared was perplexed about their current predicament. At first it seemed a grand adventure. In truth she hadn’t believed it all. Magic wasn’t something that in this world someone accepted without any doubt. At least once you weren’t a child anymore.

Once they came to the door Axel went ahead holding the door open for the two of them to follow. The door was the only entrance not blocked by rubble. Inside was utter chaos. The whole ground had been ripped apart without mercy. He gasped at the side of it. Yet that was not the biggest shock he received.

“Oh no,” Psyche exclaimed. There was one thing she knew all too well, death. From here she saw the withered body lying motionless on the ground.
Axel could not bring himself to take it in. This man had been one of the men who had saved them. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. The heroes were not allowed to die. This was reality, but still, why? Why did this happen? He stared down at his chest in disgust. He had carried that thing in here with him.

“There you are,” Alacar said. “You can cheer up now Tristyn. Your savior is here.”

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2012, 07:41 PM

Tristyn was relieved that it wasn't going to come to a fight. He was so tired from the previous battle. All he wanted was to get back to the ship and get some rest. Then do something to help Labrys. He refused to believe his friend was dead. His eyes dropped to Labrys and he refused to look up again. Though he did hear someone enter the room. He just didn't pay any attention to it.

Lowri entered the room and froze when she saw the damage. She didn't understand how so much damage could be done in such a short amount of time. But the main thing that made her stop was seeing the guy who helped them was dead. That just wasn't fair! He didn't deserve that! She couldn't make herself move any closer than the doorway.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2012, 08:46 PM

“Savior…?” Axel said. He glanced around him. There was something brawling inside of him. Something that made him aware that the person the man was referring to was him. It didn’t make since. Out of all people he was the least to be considered a savior. His eyes met with that of the stranger and he felt like the man was looking straight through him.

“A pathetic lot you are,” Alacar said.

Psyche gritted her teeth. She scraped her heel into the ground while she gripped the bat raising it in anticipation of a powerful swing. “You want to step a little further and say that?”

Axel placed his hand on her shoulder. He dropped his weapon onto the ground. He did not expect to step forward, every step after became beckoned. He had to do whatever he could do, if possible. “Can I save this man?”

Psyche stared at both Alacar, and Axel. Her eyes only for a moment trailed to look at the dead man on the ground. “Axel…” she whispered. For as long as she had known him he had been noble, and to caring. Now was one of those circumstances that he would be crushed by those aspects. One couldn’t bring back the dead.

Alacar broke out in laughter. Axel closed his eyes for once feeling overwhelmed with anger. He felt his fists tighten. He lifted his right up allowing it all the power he could muster, and landing it at Alacar’s jaw. His breathing became deepened. His heart pounded. He had never felt such adrenaline in all his life. Axel had always acted rational, and collected no matter the situation. This time he let his rage surface, and then let it lose. Labrys had saved both him, and Lowri’s lives. His death deserved better treatment.

“Do not forget your place child.” Alacar grasped Axel’s fist lowering it down. “Step away Tristyn there is nothing more that you can do for him.”

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-28-2012, 03:45 PM

Tristyn looked at the kid that was here before. He didn't understand how he could do anything to help Labrys. If anything could, it would be on their ship, which is where he really needs to get to. He was surprised when the kid punched Alacar, but not when the man grasped the kid's fist. That was expected. His eyes narrowed into a glare at what was said.

"You don't know that. There has to be something that can be done." he stated, still holding his friend close to him. He wasn't going to let go, not with this man anywhere near him.

Lowri was confused about everything that was going on. Sure, she was upset that the man who had saved herself and Axel was now dead. But she didn't understand where the other man came from. Just from first looking at him, she knew that he wasn't someone to mess with. So, her heart stopped for a moment when Axel went over to him. She wanted to scream at him to stay away from him, but her voice wouldn't work. She stood, frozen.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2012, 07:15 PM

Alacar stepped forward dragging Axel with him. "This boy has been possessed by a fox-fairy because of this a powerful healing ability has been bestowed upon him. In theory he should be able to revive Labrys if his spirit has not crossed over the threshold." He released Axel's wrist as he moved away from the group.

Axel stood there at first not knowing what he should do or if he should do anything to begin with. Slowly he began moving towards the two men and then knelt down. He stared at Labrys's body. His state was more than disturbing. Luckily he wasn't squeamish. "Would you mind if I tried?" he asked looking up to Tristyn.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-08-2012, 02:57 PM

Tristyn watched as the boy approached. He didn't want anybody to mess with Labrys' body, but he needed his friend back. He was willing to try anything at this point. So, he slowly nodded. "Yes. You can try." he told him. He kept a firm grip on his friend. There was no way he was going to let him go since if this didn't work, he needed to get to the ship quickly.

Lowri remained frozen as the man dragged Axel over to the people who helped them. She wasn't sure what he could do to help, but she watched anyway. She wanted to be able to protect Axel from the bad man, but there wasn't anything she could do there that wouldn't end with her getting hurt. So, she kept her distance. For now anyway. If needed, she would react, no matter the consequences.

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2012, 08:53 PM

Axel held his hand over Labrys's body debating on how he should carry this off. He was to afraid to ask Alacar advise. Aside from that he could already assume the answer, figure it out for yourself, or you should know this. How could he possible know this? Just then his hand began to glow. He stared at it, then set it down upon Labrys's heart. Labrys's body illuminated.

Psyche watched in awe as it all happened. The whole time before she had been fighting the urge to run over. To protect Axel from Alacar, but something, perhaps fear, or disbelief had prevented her from going over. Now she was steady. The situation was finally being handled. Yet in the way back of her mind she continued wondering, was it possible? Was it possible that he would be able to bring this man back to life? "Lowri. What if he can't? It will kill him, if he can't. I...."

The light slowly began to fade drawing up to his face before bursting into tiny orbs. Axel moved away trying to inspect what he had done. Nothing. Not one movement. The only thing changed was his complexion. It didn't look deathly despite it still being pale. Did that mean anything? Axel lowered his head in defeat.

"It is done." Alacar pulled out the vile, then looked over to Labrys. His infant brother, a nuisance even in death. They were born for this, to be constantly feuding. Labrys was born to be his advisory. He wasn't going to loose him just yet. There was so much more he needed to shape him into.

"Tristyn? You're alive," Labrys said. He observed his surroundings. He groaned staring up. "This place is an absolute mess. It will take forever to clean it up, but I'll get to it." He imagined himself getting up, but in reality he had not the strength. In his mind nothing had happened, and it seemed completely unlikely he was fully grasping what had occurred. "Why am I down here in all this rubble?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-16-2012, 08:01 PM

Lowri couldn't answer Psyche when her friend spoke to her. She was still in to much shock about what was going on. Her eyes were locked on Axel and what he was doing. She didn't know what it was, but it seemed to be working. That was good, right? Especially since it seems like the man was healed again.

Tristyn couldn't move for a second when he saw that Labyrs was alright. That was great! He was instantly next to his friend, kneeling next to him. "You just need to stay laying down for a while. Don't worry about the mess. I'll take care of it." he told him, a small smile on his face.

{{Sorry if this isn't very good. And that its a bit later than when I wanted. I was going to post on Saturday, but I was at a wedding most of the day and when we got home I was to tired. This is the first time I've been on since then.}}

r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2012, 04:55 PM

(That's fine. Sorry this took so long. :/)

Pouring through his veins felt like something we would call envy. Since his brother’s birth Alacar had known this feeling. They had always both been the center of their parent’s world, but Alacar had been once the only child born to a couple of more than years, and years old. This sudden birth of a new being made him no longer special. His place, in his mind, had been taken, and made greater, after all a second child was more of a miracle than the first.

After all these years his hatred had only worsened, and this same hatred had begun to grow in Labrys towards him. This was his true goal, to change his brother’s once brightly glowing light into coals of darkness.

Labrys would die in years to come. So would Alacar. The black spot still remained on his chest in a dormant speck. And it grew too on Alacar. Who would die first, only fate could tell. Either way Labrys would not be allowed to die without having lost everything around him.

Alacar would not allow himself to forget the new opponent he had claimed either ….

“Trystin…,” Labrys whispered. He was happy his friend was safe. “I’m sorry.” He saw his brother disappear into the shadows before he slightly doze off. His clarity was blurred by exhaustion, but he did remember the children. “Are they safe?” He wasn’t quite sure if they had indeed escaped. His mind had been selfishly focused on Trystin. He had assumed the children would be spared, and his friend would have been sure to get them out of harm’s way leaving him vulnerable. Trystin would not leave his side after all.

“Thank goodness.” Axel fell down to his knees. It was all so unbelievable. He had saved a life. What would his mother say? Would he tell her? Would she even believe him? No. He would have to show her, if he could. Perhaps this was a onetime only thing. He wouldn’t mind. Still it would be nice to keep this ability. So much good could be done.

“Axel!” Psyche called out. “Are you ok?”

He nodded.

Last edited by r_e_n_o_Love; 10-22-2012 at 04:32 AM..