Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 03:36 AM

Chris stopped and stared, his eyes widening slightly. "Wow Kitai...that's amazing. I thought you said you couldn't play," he said. Without really thinking about it, he started to follow her melody on his own guitar. He hummed along, his face turning unusually serious as he played. "I think we can really get along," he muttered as he stopped playing.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-16-2013, 03:45 AM

"No I can't sing... Professor taught me how to play almost every instrument though." Kitai said softly then looked at him a little worried. "What's wrong?" she asked softly noting the difference in his tone and wondered why it changed so drastically.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 04:28 AM

"Hm?" Chris hummed, looking at Kitai. As soon as he stopped playing, his usual cheery demeanor came back. "Nothing's wrong. I always play with all of my emotions though," he said. He bit his lip. He had a tendency of getting a little carried away with music and falling so deeply into the song that he could feel every emotion that was expressed in it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-16-2013, 04:45 AM

"Oh okay." Kitai said with a smile before she started to play again.

(sorry not sure what to put XP what shall we have happen? I think SOMETHING needs to happen XP)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 PM

Chris had just started playing the guitar again when he heard annoyed voices coming down the hall. He looked up in alarm and started to listen carefully. No one ever came to bother him, especially without being subtle about it. As he listened, he realized the annoyed voice was his older brother and a maid was trying to calm him down. His brother knew just where to find him and was coming straight for the little music room.

Letting out a loud breath, Chris put down his guitar. "Look out Kitai, I think we've got some trouble coming out way."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-25-2013, 08:25 PM

Kitai was a bit surprised and startled when she heard the noises causing her to hit a sour key and frown looking down the looked back up. "What's going on?" she asked softly to Chris not really wanting to be seen by anyone else but knew there was nothing they could do about it right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-27-2013, 05:36 AM

Chris shrugged. "I don't really know. Just...act natural," he said to her. No sooner had he finished speaking than the door was flung open. A man older than Chris and taller, but with the same brown-blonde hair stood in the door frame with narrowed eyes. The maid stood a distance behind looking guilty.

"Woah, it's true!" the brother exclaimed. "You do have a girl with you! Man, I never thought I'd see this day." Chris met his brother's smirk with a frown.

"Is that what you came here for, Reas?" Chris muttered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-27-2013, 05:52 AM

Kitai looked away when the noisy male came into the room going very quiet all but the sound of her plucking at a few cords on the guitar. She didn't like being around new people... she wasn't use to people... all she wanted was to not malfunction and to have a nice quiet life around someone who could understand her and take care of her.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 02:16 AM

Chris glanced at Kitai in worry. She was really quiet and Reas had a bad sort of look in his eyes as he looked at her. Chris stood up and walked over to the door to glare at his brother. "Go away," he muttered. He didn't say it all that loud or forcefully. He never could stand up much to his brother. Reas just sneered and walked off with a hand raised in farewell. Chris was surprised the confrontation ended so easily when Reas turned over his shoulder.

"I can't wait to tell everyone about this!" Reas called. Chris shut the door with a curse under his brother.

"Sorry..." he said, looking at Kitai with as much apology as he could muster.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 AM

Kitai looked up when she heard the door shut and gave a small timid smile. "It's okay... I'm... just not used to being around someone so loud... well I'm not used to being around more then one person really." she said softly before looking down at the guitar and smiled. "Want to continue playing?" she asked as she strummed a few cords seeming to get over being shy a bit quicker now that she was only around Chris again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 PM

Chris looked down at his guitar. He didn't really feel like playing anymore, but hearing Kitai start to play again, he decide to pick up his guitar anyway. He plucked a few notes, no melody really, just a sound here and there. "You aught to be careful of my brother. He has a way of sticking his nose in where he's not wanted and being rude about it," Chris said with a frown. He stopped playing and looked at Kitai to make sure she understood.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 PM

"Don't worry... I don't really plan on being too close to him... he doesn't seem very nice. But you are... I'll just stay close to you if you don't mind that." Kitai said softly setting the guitar in her lap not seeming to really want to play right now either.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-08-2013, 06:56 AM

Kitai's words made Chris smile and his usual bright demeanor came back. "You really think I'm that nice?" he asked. "Not all that many people have told me that before." He didn't socialize much, so people assumed he was cold. He supposed he was acting different with Kitai, though he wasn't so sure of why.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2013, 07:04 AM

(love your avi X3 )

"Yeah of course I think you're nice, and I also don't think that your brother should treat you like that at all." Kitai said softly with a bright smile at first then a frown at the end and it was clear she did not like how his brother treated him already.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-08-2013, 10:20 PM

Chris chuckled lightly, though there was no humor in his eyes. "You might be right, but I think it's just the way of siblings. No matter how much you hate the other person, you still love them for being your brother," he explained. He figured Kitai didn't understand the intricacy of the relationship.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2013, 11:40 PM

Kitai frowned before moving to hug him slightly before sitting back down and looking at him softly hoping he would be okay and cheer up soon.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-15-2013, 04:20 AM

Christopher stared at Kitai wordlessly. Finally he cleared his throat, trying to hide the slight blush on his cheeks. "Eh, so were we going to keep playing music or not. Or...if not, what else?" he asked with his mouth drier than normal. He wondered if the hug meant anything.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-15-2013, 04:28 AM

"I.. I don't know... do you want to continue playing? I thought you weren't feeling well?" Kitai asked softly not seeming to think much about how she had hugged him. She thought about the time and sighed a bit. "It's getting kinda late... don't you need sleep?" she asked softly and caringly.

(I kinda think when he goes to bed his brother should try something with Kitai what do you think?)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-15-2013, 05:12 AM

Chris shrugged. He didn't really sleep all that much, but he didn't feel like explaining. He liked to hear the concern in Kitai's voice, or maybe he was just imagining it was there. "Alright. I guess it is time to sleep. You don't uh...sleep yourself do you?" he asked as he put his guitar away and stretched.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-15-2013, 05:17 AM

"Not like you do... I can go on sleep mode but I really need to look at my programming..." Kitai said softly before smiling. "But you really should go to sleep.... I know it's good for you to sleep... it's not good staying up all night." she said softly since she knew humans really needed their sleep... unlike robots...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-15-2013, 05:35 AM

It was like Kitai really saw through him. Did she know he wasn't the sort to sleep much; he didn't think it showed a lot. Maybe his grandfather was also like that. "But I guess you got to fake sleeping like a human since you don't want anyone to figure out what you really are, huh?" he asked as he lead her back to the room he'd given Kitai.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow," Chris said with a slight wave before heading to his own room.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-15-2013, 10:14 AM

"Good night Chris." Kitai smiled easily before going to sit at the couch like area in front of the window and had grabbed her small laptop and was working on some programs before putting it away and slowly started to drift into sleepmode as she looked out the windows at the moon and the trees.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-17-2013, 11:54 PM

Chris did his best to sleep like Kitai said, but he still found himself staring at the ceiling. He had his door closed and nature sounds emitted from a small stereo, but he didn't easily slip into a deep sleep. Normally he wouldn't go to sleep until he was ready to drop.

Reas never left his younger brother's wing of the house, but instead lurked about out of sight watching. He was really curious about the pretty girl his brother had somehow nabbed. Chris was the useless one, so Reas was having a hard time believing this was just something simple going on. When they went to the bedrooms, Reas became even more curious because she wasn't sleeping with Chris, but perhaps it was good for him. He could cut in if there was even something to cut in on. A quick pause outside Chris' room told him that the younger brother wouldn't hear anything over his cricket sounds, so Reas slipped into the room that girl had gone into.

She was sleeping by the window and Reas stepped to her side. She was even prettier with the moonlight painting her face, so he ran a hand through her hair. "So tell me, are you a prostitute?" he whispered with his lips hovering just over her ear. She didn't respond, so he moved to kiss her lightly, a smirk firmly planted on his face.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-18-2013, 12:05 AM

Kitai moved a bit when she felt something touching her hair then her lips and lightly moved her hand to swat whatever it was away.... but soon found it was a head. She jumped slightly her eyes popping open wide as she moved away from the male. "What are you doing?!" she said in shock but her cheeks didn't turn red or anything. She was trying to stay calm but it was hard... Chris had told her to stay away from his brother... and what happens? His brother comes in while she's sleeping and nearly scares her into a fit.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 05:37 PM

Reas only slightly pulled away, not losing his smirk. "Aw, don't go pretending you're upset. Play with me, not my pathetic brother," he said. He noticed she didn't blush. Rather, she seemed more shocked than upset which only furthered his idea that she wasn't the innocent sort. The shock made her cute. "Aren't I better than him?" he continued.