hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 07-30-2016, 04:18 AM

The dorms themselves are out of the way since they're part of the campus. It's not a journey I have to make to school everyday, but it's a journey I have to make if I have to restock on bare essentials. It doesn't help that there isn't a single street light and plenty of street dogs along the way, either. *sigh* The attitude you suggest I take will certainly help me forbear. Lol.

Yes, kpop is a way of life I actually really want to do some yummy MxMs with my favourite kpop ships. Or even just idols as face claims. I'd love to read that RP (if you're ok to share it that is).

I follow boy groups. I like Seventeen, BTS, EXO, the usual. And a couple of underrated groups like HISTORY and Boys Republic. Oh, and I love Kim Jaejoong as well.

Last edited by hanahaki disease; 07-30-2016 at 04:21 AM..

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 08-01-2016, 11:51 AM

Kat Dakuu: what do you think of this last post? Do you approve, do you think it flows or have I rushed it?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-01-2016, 04:27 PM

Nope, I think that's exactly where we were going in the rp. I can totally work with that.

Anyway, dealing with irritating life circumstances is all in the attitude. But ick. *shivers* street dogs.

I haven't ever been much into real person shipping to any romantic degree before, but I know my best friend reads kpop fics. She's shared some she swears are amazing, but I haven't gotten around to reading them. I'm pretty proud of my rp though. I've actually done a group one here in the past, but it didn't get far. I don't mind sharing, but this one is just the profiles and one post so far. Not worth much.

My friend has recently gotten real into seventeen so she's been sharing stuff. I like vixx, exo, super junior, shinee, and bts, but really I know most of the groups out there. Lately I've fallen in love with monsta x and oh my girl as well.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 08-02-2016, 05:30 AM

Coolio :3

Oh god yes. It doesn't help that they stay in packs and are always more aggressive that way.

I see. I haven't looked at that many fanfics but some are certainly amazing. Once your rp really gets going, I'd love to follow it!

I have like 3 biases in Seventeen Vernon is my #1 bae, then Jeonghan and S.Coups are roughly on the same level (yes I totally ship Jeongcheol by the way.) I'm just going to leave this here to illustrate why I think Vernon is such a beautiful specimen of human:

H'mmm, throw me an MV or two of VIXX and/or SHINee. I need to give them a try after hearing a lot about them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-05-2016, 01:08 AM

so terrifying. I'm afraid of dogs in general, though much less so than when I was a kid. I'm uncomfortable when a friendly pet jumps on me let along a pack of street dogs anywhere within sight.

Yeah, I guess I could just give the link now *shrug* Hopefully the rp will decide to move soon. If I redo a group one on this site, I'll definitely let you know.
Nitro to your Heart

lol. I like how cute Woozi looks, but that's about all I know. What's the average age of Seventeen?

Have you never listened to either Shinee or Vixx???! But they're some of the biggest names in kpop! *devastated*
Vixx is having a comeback on the 12th though! Lookit these beautiful images!

Leo is Hades for the concept they're doing. Last album was Zelos and the third part of the trilogy will be Kratos.

And a shinee MV. So fresh and cute!

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 08-14-2016, 04:19 AM

Yeah, I'm only fine with animals at a distance.

Ooh, it's on another avi site! What do you think of Syndrone's RP scene? Is it a happening place?
Y'all's face claims are such eye candy

I think the average is 15 because I read someone saying so, but I might be wrong.

lol I actually saw Vixx's live performance of Chained Up. Holy ravioli, my heart, my hormones *swoons*
And the one you shared they all look so cute! And it's so catchy halp!

I'm actually pretty slow in my branching out and trying new things in kpop. I haven't looked at majority of the big names. I exhaust a major chunk of one group before venturing out lol.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-20-2016, 07:57 PM

I like....kitty cats. Other than that, I'm not that comfortable interacting with other animals. I love my fluffy kitties!!!!

Syn is pretty nice. I'm mostly there just for rping and Avis now, but I've had better luck there than other sites it seems, especially since ernya kaputted.
But seriously though, had so much fun finding the images.

Chained up is great. Beautiful liar and now their new song, fantasy, are my favs. I love how dark vixx can get though....and then go and kill us with cuteness off stage.

I did mostly branching out at my intro to kpop and then focused in afterwards. I know most groups of any noteworthyness (and some total obscurities) between first gen and like....2012. I'm only now getting caught up on the recent years and girl groups. Most my knowledge is boy groups.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 11-20-2016, 03:11 AM

Kat Dakuu:

Holy ravioli, three months.
So my college WiFi went and got this login screen that restricts access to a lot of sites, and that included Mene for a while. It's unimaginably frustrating when it's like you can make the time to rp and you have a laptop and you have WiFi more or less but you're not allowed. I missed RPing and I missed Mene and dammit Recolor is blocked and probably won't get unblocked and I have a bunch of RPs on there and I love that site and its economic justice *blows steam out through ears*

Lol recently I watched a live performance of Vixx's Love Me Do on Star Show 360 ep.2, where they dance on water and oh my god Leo's (that is him right, far left??) neck movement and side hair flip at 1:11 and HONGBIN'S CLOSE-UPS *hyperventilates*

I'm still yet to really get into girl groups, though I like Blackpink. They're the first girl group whose music I'm actually following. I like how it's kind of funky instead of just cute/sexy.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-20-2016, 08:54 PM

Oh no! It's great to see you back! So mene got unblocked?

Oh, I know that performance. It's really good and sexy. Leo lately has become so sexy that it's unfair. I wish I got his photo card in one of the albums, but all of mine are of Ravi. Which is fine because he's my bias, but still. The closer is quite different. I think I'm a little stuck on fantasy and love me do still because they're both so amazing.

Oh yes, I really like blackpink. The hip hop vibe can be hit of miss sometimes with me, but they do it well. At first they sounded like a typical YG group, but with Stay, they took things to another realm and I will always love them for that. I don't think any YG group has ever put out a song quite like that before.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 11-22-2016, 02:36 AM

It's lovely to be back! Yep, and KofK got unblocked too but of all the places it's my RP places that won't unblock (Gaia and Recolor)
I've come upon this group called Cross Gene; I'd heard about them before but now I went and watched A live performance of Amazing Bad Lady and I think they've got themselves a new fangirl. The fanservice beginning at like 1:28 and Takuya's sexy stare at 1:33 is idk how Seyong cannot fall after that. I ship
Yeah, the only other YG groups I've listened to are BIGBANG and 2NE1. BIGBANG doesn't click with me at all and 2NE1 is nice, but doesn't have me in raptures so I think BLACKPINK is the first YG group I'm properly dedicatedly following.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2016, 03:38 PM

That's so terrible.

Ah, I know Cross Gene. Very people see to. They're a little older, but not really old. They debuted maybe five years ago? I didn't think they were performing anymore. I know they went on a hiatus. Shin and Takuya are beautiful though.

I've had an off and on love relationship with Big Bang. I was determined not to like them and didn't for a long time, but there were a few songs that were always exceptions. These days, I'm pretty tolerant of their stuff and their most recent mass comeback was pretty nice. Still, there's a lot of their stuff I don't care for.
People say Blackpink are a rebirth of 2ne1 but that was never the case to me. I enjoy blackpink so much better, and with their recent songs, they've done something that 2ne1 never did. But at this point, YG really needs Blackpink.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 12-08-2016, 08:44 AM

Yeah

And turns out I can't use my mobile data hotspot as I tried to do a couple of times because it just DRAINS the data in one go regardless of what I do or what sites I visit or whatever. So I asked my Dad for wifi-on-a-stick and he's getting me a portable thing called MyFi or something. That's like the only solution and I'd have gotten it anyway I think because sometimes I have to download readings and other stuff for college but the college WiFi is too slow/doesn't work.

Ahh I'm happy Kim Jaejoong will be back soon after his stint in the army my Jae missed him. And yeah Takuya is such a bishie beauty <3

The whole hip-hop-y-kpop thing still hasn't grown on me lol. Whatever I tried of Bigbang till now has been like 'not my thing.'

I didn't think Blackpink was similar to 2ne1 and yeah I think YG hit a jackpot with Blackpink and now there's no going back xD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-09-2016, 12:27 AM

That's pretty annoying. Portable wifi is pretty useful though.

Ah, was Jaejoong in the army? I haven't followed him so I didn't realize. I'm waiting for Hyunjoong and Jungmin to get back so SS501 can have a full comeback after so many years.

Have you listened to songs like Haru Haru or Loser? Big Bang also has a lot of R&B style as well as the hip hop. Some really good ballads too. At first, those were the only sort of things that stood out to me. Something like Bang Bang Bang is just kinda meh.

YG groups have a tendency to sound like YG groups which is true of Blackpink, but yeah. Blackpink is Blackpink.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 12-09-2016, 03:04 AM

Oh I like SS501's 'Love Ya' a lot <3

Nope. Ballads?! Wow I never expected. I should check those songs out! And yeah, I couldn't even bring myself to watch the whole of Bang Bang even though it was like 'This thing is such a big deal I should at least know what its deal is'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-21-2016, 06:53 PM

That's my favorite song by them! I own the SS301 album comeback and I love all the songs off that too.

Yeah. With a singer like Daesung, they've definitely had ballads. I mean, even the heaviest rap and hip hop groups have at least one sorta ballad. Seems to be the nature of the kpop beast.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 12-22-2016, 12:47 PM

'The KPOP beast' I like that [:3]
And yeah. Ballads + there's always some rap even in the ballads because there's always a rapper

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-23-2016, 02:29 AM

But I love a good rap ballad! I love mixed genres in general actually. Rap is best served in a powerful vocal song, strong pop mix, or ballad. And if we can put pop to a string symphony or rock out with synthesizers, then that's great.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 12-31-2016, 09:58 AM

I like mixed genres too, but I don't enjoy rap very often, wherever it comes up. Same with country.
Hope you had a good Christmas :) what are your plans for New Year?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-31-2016, 11:01 PM

Ah. I like rap quite a bit except american rap. A real good rapper like Ravi makes it worth in any song. It's a little different in a straight rap song, but I still have many i like. Country is just nostalgic.

Thank. How about you? My plans are working. I worked today and also work tomorrow morning though I'm playing cards with family right now.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 01-22-2017, 11:35 AM

Oh, playing with family sounds so nice! I've had a lot of fun the few times I played dumb charades with my family. It wasn't the usual where you had to guess a movie title, instead it was any word. So we had fun giving difficult words like 'hub' or 'constitution' and groaning everytime we got a hard word to act out, especially if it was our own word (we used chits.)

I'm in love with 2NE1's 'Goodbye' right now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-22-2017, 02:59 PM

We play cards most of the time, but also board games like Catan and Ticket to Ride. It's always nice. I've not played a lot of games like charades. I think I would get frustrated pretty easily. In our DnD group, one of our companions doesn't speak the common language so we started out having to do that to communicate. So ridiculous.

Oh? I've never liked 2NE1 so I haven't heard it.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 01-23-2017, 12:23 PM

Oh wow. That would've been so difficult though, playing DnD while having to mime out what you want to say

It's only the second song I've heard of theirs, but it's very different from the first I heard (I Am The Best).

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-23-2017, 08:28 PM

yeah. We accidentally almost told our foreign friend to kill an ally instead of the enemy. It's kinda fun though.

Might be worth then. I don't like I am the Best. Their song Fire is kinda okay though.

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 01-24-2017, 04:18 PM

Wow lol. That's cute.

By the way, do you ever watch like those shows idols go on? Interviews and variety shows and so on?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-24-2017, 09:48 PM

I do watch some, but not as much as I used to. Most of my idol tv knowledge is pretty outdated, but I still try to watch Weekly Idol at least some of the time.