Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:12 AM

In the city of Watersdeep/Baldur's Gate dragons walked unseen. here is where the plots and plans of this adventure happends.

KisaraKitsune: do you like profiles or picts? I really dont mind but I understand if you do.

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 01-27-2015 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: adding to the title

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:13 AM

I can do either. Sometimes having profiles and/or pictures can help. Sometimes a quick summary is always a nice idea just in case you or I forget something kind of minor. I normally keep notes via notepad if we don't have them here. Might just make it easier on us.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:15 AM

I have a notebook that is filled with notes on my characters. I usually dont like doing profiles as I have had people use information from them in the story. it erked me.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:21 AM

That's why I can do either detailed or simple. Looks, Name, Slight 'history' of them at the current location from the start of the rp that doesn't really have any detailing.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:26 AM

I found a Large Map of the city. Map here.

so My guy will be Alex Sabin, he has long red hair, slender but muscled. he stands about 6' 3" no beard. eye color is always changing (has to do with mood). job: guide and tracker, unemployed.
He has been here in Waterdeep for about three years now. he keeps to himself mostly. people around dont trust him as he speaks funny and acts odd.

is that good?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:38 AM

I've got my map of Forgotten Realms up as well. haha

Princess Kailia Redscale
Alias: Alexandria 'Alex' Fairbreeze
Worships: Bahamut(Necklace hidden under armor) and Torm(Right Shoulder Has Engraved Symbol)
Human Appearance:

Draconic Apperance:

Having used a little of the horded wealth that dragons are known for, She purchased herself some cloths and a weapon to try and blend in with human society. She came to Waterdeep under the guise of mercenary work, hoping to garner enough coin to travel far away from the forced destiny she didn't wish.

How was that?

Last edited by KisaraKitsune; 01-27-2015 at 07:15 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:40 AM

oh boy they are going to have fun when they finely see eachothers dragon forms. I dont know if I will find a pic of him. what map are you using for the world?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:41 AM

http://www.adnddownloads.com/images/fr_4e_map.jpg - I actually printed that map off at one point. Can't find it.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:45 AM

so we are playing after the Godwars? I dont know much about that time. this is the Faerune I know.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:47 AM

I can easily switch to your map. I've used both when I DMed.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:52 AM

ok.... thats the map you would have gotten if you had bought the Campaign setting book. I have said book but they did not have the nice map I found and posted of waterdeep. I just know that a lot happened to Faerune when the Godwars happend that just messed up all I know about it.... I do not like all the Drow gods being run by one MALE Drow god that is of trickery and thrives.

so yah if you dont mind I would like it if we sticked with Faerune of the Daughter of the Drow time frame. if you can not tell I loved reading about the Drow. used to play a few of them and some may make appearances.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:54 AM

I do like the drow and I can accept that. Switching to your map it is!

Anything else we need to run over before we begin?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 08:57 AM

ummmm Wiki of the City just for reference. at this time I can think of nothing else but any questions we have just ask. would you mind setting up the thread?

I need to be getting to bed so i am not dead tired tomorrow when I go to work. *bounces around* cant wait to start playing with you.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 08:59 AM

If you think I do make her to powerful for whatever reason, Please let me know. Being a dragon, I still do not want her overly powerful.

Also, I'm going to enjoy this. :D Haven't done a classic fantasy in a while really. Would this be put in fan-based, since we are using Faerun?

~edit: Yeah, It would... Geh... Doing so.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 09:00 AM

ummmm hummm that is an interesting question. put it there for now and I will ask a mod friend of mine. if she says no then I will ask for it to be moved, OK? oh may also meet one of my tiflings along the way of the story.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-27-2015, 09:33 AM

Here is the thread. I made that post a lot longer then I thought I would. You can do any length, don't feel like they have to be that long. Mine sure as heck won't be all the time. XD Just when I feel like I can get away with it. >:]

Also, Added a Deity(two actually) to her character profile. I'm not giving her the normal affinity with chromatic dragons. But she's one of a kind there(among those trying to bring her back that is. Not all chromatic dragons are evil)

Last edited by KisaraKitsune; 01-27-2015 at 07:26 PM..

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2015, 11:53 PM

nice length of post. I understand not posting long post like that. I have gotten used to it but I am not asking you to. I just ask you read through my posts and replay to them. had a partner only replaying to the last part of my post for a bit... it was starting to drive me nuts.

now were we wanting him to already have the job or just be about to be hired?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-28-2015, 12:02 AM

I could say that for simplicity that he already has it. Be the driving force behind this to start the interactions.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2015, 12:48 AM

what might he have been told about her?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-28-2015, 01:25 AM

Above all else, Not to harm her. Possibly that she is dangerous and would need to have her trust earned as to make the objective attainable. All he should truly know is that she is being sought after so she could be returned among the stipulations.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2015, 01:30 AM

no talk of her being a dragon? no warnings of creatures that might be guarding her?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-28-2015, 01:38 AM

Even if they are evil, I doubt they'd want to risk any information possibly being leaked into the public of a Red Dragon walking around as they are known to be the most aggressive, violent, and full of themselves. Hence, The warning of her being dangerous instead of her being a dragon. The last thing I'm sure they'd want would be for the Princess to be harmed. That wouldn't be a good thing for anyone.

Creatures guarding her would be a moot point, as when she left(the people hiring him would realize) that she took bare minimum in order to survive before working her way out of reach.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2015, 01:49 AM

I was thinking that they might warn him that there might be creatures guarding her just to exsplaine her if she turned dragon and attacked. that way he would not think she was the dragon.

sorry with all these questions.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 01-28-2015, 01:51 AM

This is perfectly fine! This helps drive us. :D That could work. You can tweek it as you see fit. :3 I was just giving my thoughts on it is all.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2015, 02:28 AM

there... nice long post, sorry if it is a bit julting.