Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-28-2015, 04:17 AM

Hello, I'm Nerdy_Princess,

My posts depend on my partner's reply. I don't do one liners. They make the plot dead to me. I play the female parts, because I am uncomfortable. I will note I have a full time job and a puppy but that doesn't stop me.But I am now, lonely and bored. I have some ideas I hope some catch others interest. Its been awhile since I have been on here, but i am back now and all I have is work and I will still post daily, or try to.

Ideas:

Royals
Forbidden Love
High School Love
bestfriends
step sibling
master x slave
boss x assistant
gang member x innocent
good girl x bad boy
mermaid x human
mermaid x demon
mermaid x vampire
angel x human
angel x angel
angel x demon
angel x witch
angel x vampire
demon x demon
demon x witch
demon x vampire
demon x human
vampire x angel
vampire x human
vampire x witch
vampire x werewolf
werewolf x human
werewolf x witch
neko x human
neko x demon
shapeshifter x human
shapeshifter x vampire
shapeshifter x witch

If I have more ideas then i'll let you know, but here is what I want to do. I am open to new things, so don't be afraid to let me know.

Last edited by Nerdy_Princess; 07-13-2018 at 03:17 AM..

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-08-2015, 09:29 PM

Still looking for a partner

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-10-2015, 02:46 PM

so you only play girl part am i right?

Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-11-2015, 04:56 PM

I'm new to the site but not new to rping, and I'm willing to try the highschool idea with you. I post about one paragraph a time if not more. I work full time and my life outside or work can be a bit busy as well, but if your willing to work with me I garentee at least a post a night. Let me know if your interested, hope to hear for you.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-12-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax View Post
so you only play girl part am i right?
Yes
Sparky,
I would love to rp with you. I might have a busy schedule too with college and work

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-22-2015, 06:42 PM

Anyone wanna rp, i am still looking.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2015, 02:14 AM

I'm still looking

Bloody_Xandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2015, 03:00 AM

I'm willing to do a roleplay with you. PM me with some cravings?

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-19-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
About Me:
Liebchen, 24-25
roleplaying for almost or over 10 years now.
can write 1-15 paragraphs, can play any gender (male or female)
can play any orientation (male/male, male/female, female/female)
I can double with pairing and play most canons I know.
care to roleplay something? any cravings?

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2015, 07:38 PM

Hello, and yes I do, I really want to do a kidnapping roleplay but with royals. I wanna be a princess but then again I want to be kidnapped xD

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-19-2015, 09:35 PM

Okay so kidnapped Princess (royalty)

Do you want her to fall in love with a guard/knight, another prince, a thief, elf, etc? What?

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2015, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
Okay so kidnapped Princess (royalty)

Do you want her to fall in love with a guard/knight, another prince, a thief, elf, etc? What?
Just another prince that ordered the captures to capture her. He tries to get her to tell him the plan for the warriors on her side.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-20-2015, 09:32 PM

Ah okay. I think I can do that, is there a certain hair color you want the guy to have? I normally go with blonde. Anyways, we have the basics, do you want to start or me? Are we doing bios?

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2015, 09:38 PM

Well I don't mind any, And can you start and yes let's do bios xD

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-25-2015, 06:32 PM

kay once i start it I will either ping you or post it here, sorry been busy still need a job.

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-26-2015, 03:46 AM

Alright just send me the link.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-27-2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy_Princess View Post
Alright just send me the link.
I went with anime pictures, but if you want realistic ones, let me know i can switch without a problem.

Love In Your Heart

Last edited by Zollie; 07-27-2015 at 01:40 PM..

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2017, 09:44 PM

I am still looking!!

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-13-2018, 03:17 AM

Just pushing the thread up since its been quite dead.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-09-2018, 02:53 AM

-peeks-
Hello...? Ive been away for a while, but I'm back and looking for more partners, if you're interested :)

Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-13-2018, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_Alchemist View Post
-peeks-
Hello...? Ive been away for a while, but I'm back and looking for more partners, if you're interested :)
I am very interested!! What are you craving at this moment?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-14-2018, 03:58 AM

Well, I have an idea with an old OC involving an arranged marriage between royals. I'd be playing a princess whose mother is very ill, as well as a missing brother. Her mother wants to see her daughter married before she dies so that she can take the throne in her place.

I have other ideas as well, if you'd like to look at them;
https://angelsbasement.jimdo.com/ideas/

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 12-14-2018, 07:00 PM

Nerdy_Princess: Hi there I'm Lieb. Nice to meet you, might get a new username change soon. In the mean time...

I tend to do fandoms but I do love an original from time to time if it doesn't die off so soon. If you want information about me, ask. I'll tell you what I can do, cannot do, and so forth. I do not have samples its been waaaaay too long. I do work 40+ hours usually and get tired easily.

So you want: Male/Female and prefer to play Female. That is fine, I haven't played an original male in quite some time. So it will be a good way to relax.

Royals
Maybe like a what do you call it...an arrange marriage...can't believe I forgot that. Maybe neither like each other and wind up falling in love or maybe instead of falling in love with each other they fall for another royal?

gang member x innocent
good girl x bad boy

Combine these two, a gang member bad boy gets wrapped up with an innocent good girl that has no idea her family had a bad history. let alone have to pay back the money her family owes but she knows nothing. Her family disappeared out of sight leaving her alone to pay the price or maybe they have a plan? So if they fall in love and the family returns, what will happen? Will her love for the gang member/mafia be strong enough to ignore the love for her family? Or the other way around?

mermaid x human
Maybe a human or a pirate captain would be quite interesting.
Or a mage on a quest and they need the heart of a mermaid for a spell.
Or maybe a human that is told if they can capture a mermaid and bring them in they'll be crowned king even though they are not direct bloodline to the royal family.

demon x angel
A demon & angel is the ultimate forbidden pairing. Why? The question remains as no one dares to attempt it. They're not even allowed to touch from skin to skin. No shaking hands, hugs, or even high fives. So what will happen when they try to make a deal or say thanks to both sites for the help in something? Will the higher and lowers agree to this random chance or destroy it as soon as it happens? Will they even know? How would they not when it sends a shockwave throughout the world?

vampire x angel
A vampire takes blood to survive but when they meet someone of rare blood not realizing they are fully an angel. Can the vampire survive by making a deal with the angel? The angel wants the vampire dead so they dare them not to drink anyone's blood to see if they can last a certain limit of time. If they do they can feed upon themselves (the angel). If not, they will be destroyed. What the vampire doesn't know is that angel's blood is like sunlight it would destroy them.

neko x demon
This demon despises humans so much that when they meet a neko and assume they are a cosplaying human. Things change when they find out differently and that they're maybe not a normal neko makes them wanted by other demons. Besides demons are just children looking for toys others have. So who doesn't want what others want?