robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-24-2010, 03:38 PM

(no problem!)

Arianna glared at the spot where the demon had been. "So we're just going to let him go?!" she asked angrily of no one in particular.

Sophia buried her face in Kyle's pant leg and cried "I want him back, Daddy doesn't like him very much..." she whispered.

Kamerine growled "We'll get him back, whether his father decides to give him back...or we have to take him back."

dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-24-2010, 05:49 PM

Isabel wondered what they were saying. she couldnt hear them. her head was in a wall.
(Isabel not Anistasha robinhood)

Anistasha grummbled and rolled a little.

{IDK what to write for Alexander II :/ blahh}

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 07-25-2010, 06:13 PM

<It's all good ^^>
Devon sighed softly and then let Sachi lead him out of the room.He looked at the group in the hall and knit his eyebrows together."What's wrong?"He asked not seeing Levi.

Levi sighed softly not letting go of Sarone."Hi father..."He said gently seeing his fathers anger flare through him."Where you been?!I told you not to leave.You will obey your father."He said walking towards Levi.Levi flinched and hid against Sarone."I.Was.With.My.Family!"He said angrily back."Is that right boy?"He asked grinning evily as he advanced and raised his hand going to hit him.Sarone grabbed Levi's father's hand."Don't try it..."Sarone said his eyes flashing as Sarone set Levi down behind him."I can't let you hit a child."Sarone said angrily to Levi's father.

Tatiana sighed softly and slid down the wall tapping into Sarone's mind as she gently held Sasha against her.Her eyebrows knit together in worry as she listened to the conversation from Sarone and Levi's mind.Her worry increased as she heard the doubts in Sarone's mind.

Kyle gently picked up Sophia and pocked her gently."It's okay babe we're gonna get him back no matter what we do."He whispered softly as he looked at Arianna."Theirs nothing we can do until Levi's father tries to keep him there..."He told Arianna gently.

Sasha gently touched her mother's neck letting soothing feelings go to her mom.She gently laid her head on her mothers chest leaving her hand there and then sighing as she heard the thoughts that worried her mother.

Yamiko
*sigh*
Send a message via Yahoo to Yamiko

Old 07-25-2010, 07:35 PM

Releasing Devon's hand, Sachi went to Tatiana and knelt next to her.

"Are you alright? What happened? Why was there a demon here?"

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-25-2010, 09:40 PM

Arianna growled "Levi's father came back for him...or actually he sent a servant after his son, and not even both of them! Just the son! What I wouldn't do to strangle that guy right now!" she ranted furiously.

Sophia looked at them eyes full of tears "Father never liked the fact that I was a girl, He always wanted a strong heir...And Levi was never good enough to fit that role for him either!" she said venomously, her hate for her father clear in the tone of her voice.

Kamerine sat down next to Tatiana "He'll be alright, don't worry. If nothing else I'm sure Sarone will help him..." he said, putting an arm around her.

dragonlily14

Old 07-25-2010, 10:25 PM

(Idk what to write)

(For all three)

(Of my people Gimmy an idea plzz)

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-25-2010, 10:32 PM

(Isabel could come out of the wall? or wake up and walk out there? otherwise...idk...Alexander could run into some demons...or human people...idk.)

dragonlily14

Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 PM

Anistasha suddenly woke up sensing a similar life force to Alexander. "Isabel?'' She said trying to get her attention.

Isabel was sucked back into her body when Anistasha said her name. "Yes?" Isabel said.

"I sense a life force similar to Alexander's. But its not him. Do you think it could be his kid?" Anistasha asked.

Isabel thought for a moment. "Thats... Posible..." She said and thought again. "Do you want to go check it out?" She asked.

"Dont you think we should go ask everyone else what they think?" Anistasha said.

Alexander paused a moment sensing a demon.

"Alesander." A demon hissed and slithered out in front of him.

"What do you want she demon?" Alexander asked and kept waking.

"You... " She hissed and attacked him.

He threw his knife at her and it struck dilrectly in her heart. "To bad. " He mummbled and kept waking.

loveisforever95

Old 07-28-2010, 06:03 AM

Devon looked at him mother and father knowing how to get to hell but knowing he wouldn't be allowed in...He sighed feeling useless.He gently leaned against the wall and tapped into Sarone's mind watching the fight from his eyes...

Levi glared at his father."Why do you hate me so much?"He asked walking out over to his father."Is it because I'm not good enough for your little spot on earth is it?"He asked his eyes flashing as he let his angry eyes lock with his fathers.Levi's father laughed and looked at his child with blazing eyes."And if it is what are you going to do about it?"He asked going to slap him.Before Levi's father knew it he was against the wall and in a great deal of pain.Levi stood there slightly shocked he had been ready for the impact but it never came....He looked up and saw Sarone holding his father against hells gate.Sarone took off the necklace that gave him access to the gate and handed it to Levi."GO."He said as Levi's father flung himself off the wall causing Sarone to hit the wall behind them.Levi ran to the gate and touched the necklace to the pad right as his father tackled him into it...

Tatiana didn't respond just leaned against Kamerine slightly.She saw what happened and got up running down the stairs to where Levi and his father were.She growled angrily having left Sasha with Kamerine she jumped onto the huge demons back and dug her nails in."Get off of him!"She screeched angrily seeing how hurt Levi was.

"Stay with Arianna Sophia..."Kyle said as he ran after Tatiana.He had heard a crash and not knowing what it was knew Tatiana did.He saw the Demon flip making Tatiana fly off of him and ran at the demon aiming to break his wing.

Sasha was slightly shocked as she was handed to her father and glared down the stairs.She had powers yes but she couldn't do anything with such a high class demon...She looked up at her father worriedly hoping her mommy would be okay...She levitated out of Kamerine's arms and into Devon's smiling gently at him the exhaustion talking her over...

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 07-28-2010, 12:01 PM

Sachi quickly followed Tatiana and Kyle. The shadows of hell hissed into her ears, they rejected her powers when she tried to summon them.

"Shadows of demons are no better then demons it seems," she muttered as her new powers crackled at her use, "You will obey me."

The shadows swayed to her power and fell to her will. Enshrouding Levi, he reappeared in her arms, "Levi are you alright?"

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-29-2010, 03:35 PM

Kamerine who had followed after Sachi in shock, "So...Those are your new powers? Nice!" he said, before seeing Levi's father and attacking, Breaking his arm, while he was distracted by Tatiana and Kyle.

Sophia looked after them worriedly "Are they going to be okay Ari?" she asked hesitantly. She knew her father, and he was nothing if not extremely dangerous, especially when angry.

Arianna sighed and picked Sophia up "Of course they'll be alright sweetie. All of them, well except possibly your father...but no one cares about him do they?" she asked smiling slightly as Sophia laughed.

loveisforever95

Old 08-01-2010, 05:00 AM

<I'ma post... :ninja: >

Devon froze as he felt the presence of a high class demon and watched as Tatiana ran down the stairs.He didn't know what to do...Seeing Levi appear in Sachi's arms he spread his wings and flew to the floor seeing the kids father getting weak...He went to his other arm and broke growling as he felt it start to fix itself in his hand.

Levi's tear streaked face turn towards her with a bloody nose and black eye."I...don't know..."He said his voice weak and scared as he curled closer to her.

Tatiana growled angrily landing on her hands and knees her eyes flashing as she ran at him grabbing onto the arm that Devon had just broken yanking as hard as she could as her body flew across the demon ripping his arm off.She didn't flinch as she heard the tendons and bones screeching in protest as she pulled his arm off.She growled as he flung Kamerine off of him and then grabbed onto her wrist going to fling her into a wall again.

Kyle saw what Tatiana did and ripped part of the wing off as he broke and then took off the arm that the demon went to fling Tatiana off with.He was surprised when the demon flew up and used his feet the fling Kyle hard into the wall.He groaned softly as he felt something glass break and shards go into his back.He ignored the pain as his anger spiked.He ran back the demon jumping up and clinging to his back.

Sasha watched worriedly her father having left her at the top of the stairs.She glared at the demon her eyes flaming angrily.With out knowing what she had done she called fire and lit the demons wings on fire.Her eyes widened as a smile slipped onto her lips not feeling useless anymore.

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 AM

((If lily-chan isn't going to post even when she does get on I suggest we post anyways.))

"It'll be alright," she whispered to him as she cradled him close. The bright purple in her eyes flared brightly as she summoned her powers again. Black hands stretched from the ground and wrapped around the demon, passing through anyone and anything else. Pulling him tightly against the ground, the sickening sound of his bones cracking and breaking under the pressure filled the air.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-09-2010, 08:25 PM

Kamerine blinked as the demon lay there motionless, "Is it dead?" he asked watching the guy warily. Who knew with demons...they could take a beating.

Arianna sighed "Come on...There's no use sitting here and worrying...You look tired, how about you take a nap until they get back." she said knowing it would only make Sophia more stressed if they stayed, and if the fight was brought back here the bedroom only had one door but also a window so it had a couple escape points but was defendable.

Sophia nodded slightly, gripping Arianna tightly "They'll be here when I wake up" she said with certainty.

loveisforever95

Old 08-09-2010, 08:45 PM

Devon's eyes widened slightly as he fell away from the demon.The dark arms reaching from the ground.He watched in fascination and then almost flinched as the bones started to crack.He shivered gently and looked up at Levi and Sachi.He didn't know if the demon would revive or not so he didn't leave the spot where he was at.

Levi flinched and looked up at Sachi's face."Whoa...your eyes are pretty..."he said his voice still weak and scared but fascinated.He looked into her eyes and flinched as the bones of his father started to crack."Can we go somewhere else?"he asked as he tried to stop the tears/hide the tears.

Tatiana weak and feeling very defeated walked over to Kamerine and watched as the demon's soul screeched in protest as it was ripped from his dead lifeless incinerated body.She held her bleeding arm and looked down worriedly as she saw the blackness start to leak into her bloodstream."Kamerine..."She whispered softly her eyes filling with tears.

Kyle fell off of the demon as he was taken and smashed against the ground.He scattered back and lay tiredly against the wall feeling a sting on his chest leg arm."How the?"He asked as his eyes widened."What is this?"He asked as walked over to Devon let him see the marks on him.

Sasha sighed softly as sleep took her over.She curled up in a ball at the top of the side of the stairs and let the sleep take her.She drempt of her father and mother as the bones cracking made her little frame jump in its sleep.

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 08-09-2010, 09:09 PM

Sachi offered Levi a comforting smile despite not knowing if he could actually tell she was smiling. Heading up the stairs the shadows enshrouding the demon snapped back to their original places. Pausing, Sachi's eyes traveled from Levi to Sasha's sleeping form. Hesitant to set Levi down, she sat on the stairs with her back against a wall to not disturb the sleeping girl.

dragonlily14

Old 08-10-2010, 04:15 PM

(awe. leave me out much? its kay. Umm... Well im compleatly lost. srry ive been of for so long. :( really sorry. will you guyz fill me in?)

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-10-2010, 07:24 PM

(actually imma bit confused too...my brain was left in wyoming...)

loveisforever95

Old 08-11-2010, 03:29 AM

<Uh....okay well Levi and Sophie's father hurt Levi and was in the house...Devon Tatiana Kamerine and Kyle were helping take him down.Sachi used her powers and arms came up from the ground and literally squashed Levi's father against the ground killing him.Tatiana and Kyle got scratched by the demon 'know as Levi's father' and the demon's venom is starting to change them...Sasha feel asleep at the top of stairs and Sachi holding Levi is sitting there by her.An Arianna took Sophia to room so Sophia wouldn't get all stressed out...I think that's it...>

Last edited by loveisforever95; 08-11-2010 at 07:44 PM..

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 08-11-2010, 11:26 AM

((Levi and Sophie's dad.... not Sachi))

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-11-2010, 04:04 PM

(o...k!)

loveisforever95

Old 08-11-2010, 07:45 PM

<Sigh sorry i did it again...>

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-11-2010, 07:50 PM

(..? but I'll just post now if that's fine?)

Arianna sighed Please, Please be alright... she thought knowing that they would probably hear her...and if they didn't then she would go get them herself. She lay the now sleeping Sophia down on the bed and pulled up a chair to watch her so that if she did wake she wouldn't try and go find the others no matter how much Arianna herself wanted to do just that.

Kamerine blinked "Um Sachi...What is wrong with Tatiana?" he asked fearful of the wound that now was turning black, along with the rest of her arm as the blood was carried through her viens. Whatever it was it sure as hell wasn't good.

(sophia's asleep)

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 08-16-2010, 12:46 AM

(...okay? :ninja: :headdesk: :ninja: :glomp: )

loveisforever95

Old 08-16-2010, 12:56 AM

Devon's eyes widened slightly as he took in the marks on Kyle."Come with me now."He stated his eyes knit together as he walked quickly to the room he kept all his potions.He didn't need one the power was just way stronger in there.

Levi sighed softly and snuggled against Sachi's side.He didn't know was going on but he knew everything would be okay....

Tatiana heard devon's thoughts and ran to him as it started to sting and burn.Her eyes started to fill with tears as the pain increased more...

Kyle obliged and walked swiftly as the same pain ran through him faster because he had three lacerations on him.He felt his heart rate start to accelerate and the pain increase more and more with each step he took.As they got to the room he collapsed gasping for breath.

Sasha sighed in her sleep and rolled going closer to the edge of the stairs she just barely hung on to the top step .Her body feeling the gravitation start to pull her off the steps she levitated above the stairs...

<ahhahhhahahahahaha!! :glomp: Idk...>

Last edited by loveisforever95; 08-29-2010 at 02:27 PM..