Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 08-18-2017, 11:31 PM

Hello, everyone! How's it going?

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-18-2017, 11:35 PM

Hello Mitchy. It had been a crazy night at work with half the power going out in the whole mall.
Thankfully I am about to head to my grandma's for the night.
The 100-sided dice lands on 43

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 08-19-2017, 12:12 AM

Oh, wow. The mall I work at was crazy today with people trying to get eclipse glasses.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-19-2017, 12:34 AM

Yeah, I couldn't even close correctly because register 2 was down. -sigh-
I don't think we sell any of those here.
The 100-sided dice lands on 49

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2017, 12:42 AM

The mall was supposedly giving 2000 away for free, but I'm pretty sure it was just a marketing ploy. Each store that was giving them away should have had 200 glasses, but somehow, every single store said they were out as soon as they were supposed to give them out. There are a lot of pissed off people on the mall's Facebook page.

What caused your mall's power outage?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-19-2017, 12:53 AM

How the heck did they run out so fast?!?

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-19-2017, 12:57 AM

They lied. The employees kept all of them and placed them for sell on Facebook. Several possibilities.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-19-2017, 01:21 AM

There was a storm in the area, but it could have been anything. A couple stores down, they heard popping and crackling before the lights went out for them.
The 100-sided dice lands on 73

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 01:27 AM

Hey there, everyone. Got caught up chatting with a friend on the phone, family drama going down and she needed to vent.

Now I am here for chatting and see that Roachi has been here to fix the headline of the thread. Hooray!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 01:27 AM

That's so wrong!! Why would they do that. Isn't that illegal?

The 500-sided dice lands on 432

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
We do have bamboo utensils on sale right now. A pack of eight for $4.
The 100-sided dice lands on 80
Oh...how much would it cost to ship to Arizona?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Sorry Queen_Andais: I'll be on in a few hours. Just tidying up at home then going to my mums for the night. I'll finish your banners and my section then xxx

---------- Post added 08-19-2017 at 10:48 AM ----------

Please refrain from claiming stars till I can finish setting up my Front page when I get to my mums! Geez already got 11 mails lol
You're telling me, I've got 11 pings to go through as well.

You're the best, Roachi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michy Lea View Post
Hello, everyone! How's it going?
Evening, Michy! Lovely to have you here with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
That's so wrong!! Why would they do that. Isn't that illegal?

The 500-sided dice lands on 203
It's only illegal if they were false advertising and that typically has to do with a store saying they will have something for one price but really they don't have any of that in stock, only a higher end model selling for more money. Not sure it can be illegal since they were "free" and not actually marked for monetary value.

---------- Post added 08-18-2017 at 06:47 PM ----------

@My Friends; Come play here with me and Roachi.

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 08-19-2017, 01:47 AM

Hello. Not sure how much imma talk, but I wanted to say hi to yall <3

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-19-2017, 01:48 AM

Hey-o. :D
What's shakin', bacon?

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 01:51 AM

I've missed you, Mimi! Miss having you around for events. How has work been going? And the house?

Ava! Glad you found your way here...was it my ping that snagged you?

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 08-19-2017, 01:54 AM

Hey-o, Ava~

Missed ya too, Queensies. :3 I just cant seem to make myself post lately D: Works been fine-ish, but we have a lot of people out on medical leave. Really busy which is unfortunate, but otherwise fine. The house is good though! My brother in law just moved out so it'll be the first time we've had the place to ourselves since we bought it, really. Kind of excited for that, but sad to lose the extra money. How've things been going with you?

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 02:00 AM

Sucks about the people being out on medical leave. No chance of hiring temporary people to back fill their spaces until they come back?

Why did your brother in law move out? Not having that extra income bites, but at least now having the house to yourselves for the first time is a huge plus. The husband and I are looking to move in October into a much bigger place with better amenities, cannot wait to have a fucking washer and dryer in unit, water is included in the rent so we can wash all we want!

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 08-19-2017, 02:05 AM

No, unfortunately with my job the training takes a really long time and its pretty expensive because it requires an extensive background check so they don't really do temp hires. It super lame since it'll be a few more months before we are back to semi-staffed since we were understaffed to start with lol.

He said something about feeling like he was stagnating or whatever and needed to move forward in life. Apparently this means moving back in with his mother, but hey, whatever works lol. I am pretty excited about having the house to ourselves though. It is nice to be able to walk into the kitchen without pants on. Can't lie about that lol. Bigger places with washer/dryers is so nice especially if they are paying the water. So glad for you! :3

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 02:10 AM

You work dispatch for the LA County Sheriff, right? I could see where they would want an extensive background done to make sure people aren't doing shady and hinky things.

Right! Walking around half naked or all naked is the best thing ever! Or if you want to wander around with just bra and undies it's no biggie deal.

The new place will be damn near twice the size of our current place, plus a second bathroom and bedroom. The master bedroom has the en suite, so we don't have to share the bathroom with guests. Yippee! Rent will be $200 more a month and it's worth every penny of that in my opinion.

Been meaning to tell you, love the outfit! Caught my eye when you first changed into it. Also, sent you a trade with the new CI.

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 08-19-2017, 02:17 AM

I'm actually with the Coroners Department in Riverside County now, but yeah dispatch would have a hard time with temp positions too.

It's probably my most favorite thing to do. I think I super missed just walking around in my underwear when I just want to lounge around. It was so hard having to put clothes on all the time LOL.

That's super cool! 200 dollars for way more space and super convenience is worth it to me. Especially the second bathroom. I hated when we only had one bathroom.

Thanks! I really like your little valkyrie girl right now! I dig the helmet. I've tried to make similar outfits with some of the other helmets and I just fail at it lol. And thanks! Ill go accept!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 02:18 AM

I was thinking of it as it being stealing from their workplace.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
I'm actually with the Coroners Department in Riverside County now, but yeah dispatch would have a hard time with temp positions too.

It's probably my most favorite thing to do. I think I super missed just walking around in my underwear when I just want to lounge around. It was so hard having to put clothes on all the time LOL.

That's super cool! 200 dollars for way more space and super convenience is worth it to me. Especially the second bathroom. I hated when we only had one bathroom.

Thanks! I really like your little valkyrie girl right now! I dig the helmet. I've tried to make similar outfits with some of the other helmets and I just fail at it lol. And thanks! Ill go accept!
Is work closer for you now? Can't remember where you bought the house...? Do you like this place better than the last place, work wise that is.

My friend was trying to convince us to move in with her, her daughter and another lady, because we could pool our funds and get a big house. But the husband was definitely not into and neither was I, truth be told. If it was just me, sure, it wouldn't bother me to share a big house.

One bathroom is the worst, especially when my stomach starts acting the fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I was thinking of it as it being stealing from their workplace.
Not sure it's really counted as theft since they aren't inventory, or purchased by the store. Ya know?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 02:26 AM

Okay yeah that makes sense than. XD

The 500-sided dice lands on 489
I'm almost home from night out. Woo. Hope I can actually get this dice roll darn it!

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 08-19-2017, 02:29 AM

Yeah, I'm like 8 minutes from work now whereas I was about 45ish minutes away before. I ended up moving to Perris, Ca. Work wise I like it a lot more than dispatch, but coworker wise it's pretty similar in that everyone sucks, but I think it just comes with working in law enforcement. You just have those that have very high up husbands and can get away with everything and those that are just super jaded and treat everyone poorly because of it. Makes us poor normal people have to suffer lol.

Yeah, I don't blame you. I don't mind renting out one of our rooms to family or whatever, but I don't think I'd want to live with multiple other people either. I have issues with wanting my privacy haha. Though, pooled funds is always nice since then you alwways have a little more money.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-19-2017, 02:32 AM

Omg I actually got it! But I have to wait to ping roachi right

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-19-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
I've missed you, Mimi! Miss having you around for events. How has work been going? And the house?

Ava! Glad you found your way here...was it my ping that snagged you?
Yep! :D
I don't know how I missed this thread, but I haven't even seen it until the ping! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Hey-o, Ava~
Hi! :D