Lorika
I am poop now

Old 06-28-2010, 01:05 PM

I cry at all movies. Sad or not, I always find something to get teary about. D;

lillian90005
The scars are nothing compared t...
Send a message via AIM to lillian90005

Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 PM

Well, there's a lot of movies that have made me cry. (SPOILER WARNING!!!!)

~ X-Men 3 The Last Stand when Wolverine had to kill Jean at the end. It was just the things he said.
~ City of Angels when Maggie died and afterwards, Seth said so sweet and touching stuff. He sacrificed forever for her.
~ Moulin Rouge (every time I watch it......) When Satine finds out she's dying and Cristian doesn't know anything about it and he had to find out the really hard way. And even though Satine died in the arms of someone she loved after professing their love, it was still so sad....
~ Time Traveler's Wife when I found out that he was going to die. It was so unexpected. I also cried when they got to reunite for a few moments afterwards.
~ (shockingly) New Moon when Bella said "Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me." and when she said. "Please, kill me, not him." That was touching on how Kristen Stewart acted those lines out.
~ The Lion Kind (every time) when Mufassa dies. :'/
~ Tristan and Isolde when Tristan dies...it's just sad, alright?
~ Van Helsing when I found out Anna was to end up with Van Helsing and not Dracula, when Dracula died, and when Anna died. :P
~ Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince when Dumbledore died and everyone raised their wands to the sky.
~ Nights in Rodanthe when Adrienne finds out Paul died and she's just heartbroken.
~ A Walk to Remember when Jamie got all the more sicker. And then she died. At least she died happy.

That's all I can think of right now. :P

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 07-03-2010, 01:51 AM

The Green Mile, when John Coffey is about to be electrocuted and everyone is around him tearing up. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I watch it I cry. Dx

waterblossomsam

Old 07-03-2010, 02:43 AM

I cried watching lovely bones

alexandrakitty
Queenish silliosity

Old 07-03-2010, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorika View Post
I cry at all movies. Sad or not, I always find something to get teary about. D;
Me, too -- I am the worst movie sap -- I cried at the beginning of Up!

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 07-04-2010, 08:35 AM

Seven Pounds

But I'll cry at anything. Even happy and funny movies.

TeRex
honky tonk

Old 07-09-2010, 12:08 AM

Last edited by TeRex; 07-17-2013 at 12:49 AM..

Sien

Old 07-09-2010, 03:50 PM

I am a bit of a sap especially for family oriented movies where I generally shed a few tears at the end. But the only movie I remember crying for a lot was 'Hachiko: A Dog's Story'.

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 07-10-2010, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrakitty View Post
Me, too -- I am the worst movie sap -- I cried at the beginning of Up!
Oh, oh, I bawled through the entire thing. We watched Up in my choir class and I was sitting in the back of the room. After class my teacher joked about me crying through it.

The first movie I ever cried at was Bridge to Terebithia.
I cried during Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Rent, especially during "Will I."
Into the Woods during "Children will Listen" and "No More."
Valentine's Day (when Holden visits Sean and when the army lady finally made it home and when the old people dance in the park/movie thing).
The Notebook, but only the part about them when their old. I didn't care much for their story when they were young.
I don't remember the Bucket List, but I do know I've seen it and I do know I cried..
And Remember Me. I watched that today. It was nothing but sad.
Pay It Forward.

OLD PEOPLE MAKE ME CRY!

I've never seen My Sister's Keeper, but I cried at the previews for it.

And, honestly, I cried when my teacher showed us "Fantasia." That was the only time I ever saw Fantasia, but I can't say I really like it. For some reason, I felt sick during that movie. I was fine before and right after it, but during it, I couldn't look at the screen because it made my stomach hurt. So, I just kinda cried with my head down.

Last edited by Sforzando; 07-22-2010 at 12:13 AM..

Kanna_Karasu_Kamio
A Mediocre Artist
Send a message via MSN to Kanna_Karasu_Kamio

Old 07-10-2010, 05:45 AM

I cried when New Moon started.
My mom forced me to see it as punishment for sneaking out, haha.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-14-2010, 03:19 AM

Spirited Away. In both Japanese AND English.

Yuna Chan

Old 07-14-2010, 12:00 PM

The Time Traveler's Wife and The Lovely Bones;

TTW; I can't even imagine being in her position (I mean if it were even possible, lol) And then the ending...I won't give anything away.

Lovely Bones; for obvious reasons. A father's passion for finding his daughter's killer was enough to make me tear up.

luvlolli
Music Is My Escape :P
Send a message via Yahoo to luvlolli

Old 07-16-2010, 01:48 AM

I cried through the last part of marley and me
.. i can't stand it when dogs are any animals die

pinkgabbercat

Old 07-20-2010, 08:16 PM

I cried during lovely bones, even though it stunk. :/

lucy minty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-21-2010, 02:21 AM

movies that made me cry... lets see.... the green mile, big fish, grave of the fireflies, and ummm pay it forward i think thats it

smolder
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-24-2010, 09:05 PM

Pay it Forward. That movie seriously........I can't even say.

SheWhoShallNotBeNamed
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SheWhoShallNotBeNamed

Old 08-05-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianfu View Post
Man, I have no resistance whatsoever to sad movies. Most recently, Bridge to Terabithia and Reign on Me both had me sobbing in the theater. I own Return to Me, have seen it dozens of times, and yet it still makes me cry every darn time I watch it. There's something about the sound of men sobbing that just gets me.
OH MY GOSH. When i saw Bridge to Terebithia it was all Happy happy lala DEATH. It made me cry. I definitly didn't see that coming. My mom was laughing at me but it was messed up.

wrylilt
Proud Mother, Happy Writer

Old 08-09-2010, 05:09 AM

A really old black and white movie called "Madame X."

It's about a woman who cheats on her husband - just the once. She tells the guy she's cheating with that it's a mistake but right after she leaves he falls down the stairs and dies. The lady's mother in law finds out and tells her she must leave or she'll tell the husband. She also leaves her young son.

The lady spends years missing her family and then she is implicated in a crime - and her son ends up being her defence attorney. But of course she can't tell him who she is. Sooo so so sad...

Dannydarkus
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2010, 05:00 PM

500 days of Summer never fails to make me cry..mostly because I can relate to it.

Rawr_Micaela
Rawr! I'mma eat chu!

Old 08-12-2010, 05:49 AM

I cried during Marley and Me

Maleana
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-15-2010, 06:09 AM

Cruel Intentions. I've seen the movie 30 or more times.

Spoiler
]And every time Sebastian dies at the end, I cry. My room-mate in college and I used to watch the movie every week-end. And we'd both just sit there and cry. Then Bittersweet Melody comes on, and you keep crying. @_@