Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 01-22-2008, 06:25 PM

So, I just realized that today is the last day of this event. I wasn't keeping track of what day it was. @_@ And that the event, I'm assuming, ends in thirty minutes or so. And I still don't have that cute Yumeh hoodie that I want so so so so bad. I've still got another... I think seventy gold to go in order to get it, plus I've got class in an hour, so I've got to earn that money fast! >.< So, people, come talk to me! And quick! I don't know what to talk about, and I don't really care what we talk about, just say something! Anything I can respond to. XD I neeeeed that hoodie. ;_; I'm so bad at conversation it's not even funny. This is why I'm so poor on this site. A lot of people hate spam forums, but I thrive on them, so I always feel like this site takes forever to earn anything on because I can't spam. D:

Edit: A nice person gave me the monies! ^_^ So I've got my hoodie already. XD Thanks soooo much!

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM

Hi, There. ^.^ Yeah, gold is hard to earn, especially when the site is slow. Good luck getting the hoodie.

Arc
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM

I know what you mean but hey, if you are a super social person that can blend in every thread and can post lots of stuff (that makes sense) you'd ralize it's not so hard at all. :3

pink_angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 06:40 PM

iit definatly is hard to make gold on this site.!

Sir.Spoon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2008, 06:41 PM

I don't think Menewsha needs a spam forum. Because unlike other sites, ie. Gaiaonline, the gold you earn per post is not decreased by half until you reach one gold, it varies on the length of your post.

My suggestion to you is to find a hangout thread, or a topic in general discussion, where you can post meaty responses, that contribute to the conversation.

Having a convo is always better than spam.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-22-2008, 07:14 PM

I have the even jumper but I want the cake hat.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 01-22-2008, 07:17 PM

yeah, that's what happened to me >_<

i missed like the whole event XC

i did manage to get the cake, but i wantz the hoodie D;

hopefully it'll still be there f or a little?

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-22-2008, 07:21 PM

I know right! Today is soooo boring!

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-22-2008, 07:39 PM

aww I wish I could afford it I just came back today from my holidays and dont have the money T__T it will go before I can get it

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2008, 08:34 PM

This event feels pretty slow actually. Like not too many people are around here. x.x It's hard to strike up conversations. :(

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 01-22-2008, 10:10 PM

Wow, I'm back from class and amazed to see this event is still going on. I heard it was going to end this afternoon, but I guess not?