Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-18-2011, 11:31 PM

Yukiko pcarefully stepped over the broken shards of glass before finding a comfortable place to sit, "I wonder what they do exactly to afford this kind of lifestyle."

"*Mmph* Beafs me!" Chie said with her mouth full of food as she already made her way to the buffet. "They can't be bad since they have filet minon!" She nudged Kanji who was already helping himself to the buffet, "Naoto's not here yet. Are you disappointed?"

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-18-2011, 11:50 PM

"Ergh...uhm...what're you talkin' about, Chie?" he asked. Kanji blushed a bit. It was always like this when someone mentioned Naoto, but he didn't know why he had done so. He looked at the girl's plate. "Damn, you really like steak, don't you?"

Rise had gone to plop on the chair next to Yukiko. "Aren't you gonna get anything to eat? Everything looks good. D'ya wanna split a cake together?" she offered cheerfully. Though, when Kanji had wondered how the owners could afford this lifestyle, Rise shrugged. "Yeah, I dunno either. They must be like, some corporate giants or something."

Indeed, the de Rosencourte family was a part of the Illuminati, and the Kanes were an on-the-rise group. Pushed together, they stood amongst the elite of Forbes billionaires. But these kids didn't need to know that. Marcus had to smirk to himself, knowing this information while drying cleaned glasses with a towel and not saying a word.

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-19-2011, 12:49 AM

Chie smirked, "Oh c'mon, Kanji-kun! No use hiding it since your face is as red as a beet! Speaking of which..." She scooped up a serving of boiled beets and added it to her already sky-high plate of food. "I love meat period but steak is high-tier in the grilled catagory."

"Make sure you leave some for the others, Chie!" Yukiko laughed as she heard Chie give a disgruntled sigh. She turned to Rise, "Hmm... Cake? Sure, why not! Get whatever you like, Rise-chan."

The two men at the counter abruptly got up after murmuring a few words to each other.

"Sorry to cut this short but we have some matters to attend to," The green haired man placed his fedora back on his head. "We don't wanna wreck the place even more than it already is."

Jin nodded, "Thank you for your hospitality."

"And with that, adieu..." Hazama said as they left quietly.

(I'll add errbody else probably in the next post).

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-19-2011, 12:56 AM

((Whee!))

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 02-19-2011, 04:13 PM

(Arghhhh... I need to get ready for biology lab. ; 3; I'll have to save my response for laters.)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-19-2011, 09:36 PM

((I still can't believe you have school on a Saturday. I'm going out with Mom and Auntie later.))

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 02-20-2011, 04:25 PM

LOL I updated the banner with something I jacked off of another site! Now it's appropriate.