Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2009, 01:17 AM

As the title says this is private so...
Name: Dwerin Geura
Nick: Dwerin
Relationship to other characters: (edwardsa,piregirl's female character)'s creator and Evelyn's older brother
Picture: ((sorry that it's such a bad recolor, I don't have time to do another one))

Name: Evelyn Geura
Nick: Evel (Ev-elle)
Relationship to other characters: Dwerin's little sister, (edwardsva,piregirl's male charrie)'s girlfriend
Picture:

Last edited by Ciara-blythe; 04-01-2009 at 02:43 AM.. Reason: Adding Piccehs

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2009, 01:49 AM

Name: Yukina
Nik:Yuki
Relationshipto other characters: ( Ciara-blythe male characters creation)
Update:Since she is a weapon she has amazeing speed and strenghth.Theres only one thing...when her master or nayone she might care about are in danger, her wepon side is activated and she kills and destroys thing without thinking ,that way it wont bother her when the job is done.Hence the reason when she is finished a job she has no memory of it.
Aperance:

Name: Kimaru Houyo
nik: none
relationship to other characters: ( Ciara-blythe female characters boyfriend)
Aperance:

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 04-09-2009 at 02:57 PM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2009, 02:03 AM

((do you wanna post first I'm recoloring Dwerin's picture right now so...))

Last edited by Ciara-blythe; 04-01-2009 at 10:36 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2009, 02:34 AM

(yah thats fine ^^)

(I think i'll start off where Yukina was just being done being created)

Yukinas slowly openend her eyes slightly and looked around slowly. There wee blurry fugures stareing up at her a fw of them were walking around.She then relized she was in a giant tube filled with water.Or something.There was an air mask around her mouth and nose.Letting air flow into her so she could breath.Then she spoted a boy stareing at her while othere were cheaking machiens and such.It was wierd ut she somehow knew ...he was her creatour.Then feeling sllepy agien her eyes became heavey and everything wnet black.

Kimaru ran out his front door chuggng back a juse box.He threw his school bag into the back seat of his car and hopping in he pead out of the driveway and spead towards his girl friends house."crap! .. i cant be late ageain!",he said as he fumbeled with his seat belt.He turned down a street and kept the car at its normal pace.He spotted a street light up ahead .It was yellow.Putting his foot down hard,he spead threw before it turned red.He had that feeling it was going to be a wierd day.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 04-01-2009 at 02:38 AM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2009, 03:12 AM

Dwerin grinned as Yuki woke-up "finally," he murmured and pressed a few keys letting the fluid drain out. Carefully he opened a door and he caught Yuki as she fell back. He set her down on a metal table and left the room, practically jumping all the way down the stairs and rushing into the kitchen. He would have a test for Yuki once she woke up. He grabbed an apple and a banana and took them back up then paused when he saw his little sister still there
"Evel, what are you still doing he-" he was cut off as she got up and waved at him "I think I hear Kimaru right now, I'll see you after school," then she left, her long white-blonde hair flwoing behind her as she slammed the front door and waited for her boyfriend. Dwerin shook his head and ran up to his lab then sat and waited for Yuki to wake up again.

Evelyn glanced down the street and shook her head wehn she saw her boyfriend speeding down the street. Gracefully she danced down to the curb so that it would be quicker for him to pick her up. Quietly she sang "You're the One" by A Thorn for Every Heart.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2009, 06:50 PM

Yukina eyes opend and she sat up looking around she stopped spotting Dwerin.She looked at the apple and banna.Then looked up at Dwerin."hello master Dwerin"she siad in a dull voice.

"hey",he said getting out and kissing her cheak softly.Then opend the door for her."so miss me?",he asked with a laugh and let her get in.Then starting to drive towards the school he looked at her."so hows your brothers experement comeing along?"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2009, 10:35 PM

Dwerin smirked "good..." then first asked the obvious question "What's you name?". He was, meanwhile, running his eyes over her face to see if there were any mistakes that he had overlooked while she was in the tupe. He couldn't find any. She had the long black hair and dark purple eyes he'd been planning and a small, neat ski-slope nose. Her eyelashes were naturally long enough and thick enough that her eyes would be protected and her skin looked perfectly smooth, no blemishes or unsightly birthmarks. Obviously he had designed her to not feel anything so the flat voice was perfect.

"I don't know," she answered honestly "it must be coming along pretty well though because he wouldn't even talk last night, he was just running down to th kitchen then back to his lab." she sighed and shook her head then glanced over at Kimaru "and yes, I did miss you," she chuckled. "And you? How's life at your house?" then she laughed "frantic or else you'd get here on time but other then that..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-02-2009, 12:24 AM

"Yukina",she said in a bland voice.

"its going pretty good and i missed you ....glad that your brothers experement is going great ... ",he said speeding off to the school.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2009, 05:37 AM

"Good," Dwerin nodded then slipped a hand under her chin and pulled out a light and peered into her eyes, making sure they were clear, then he pointed at a pile of clothes "change into those in that room," he motioned towards a closed in area in the corner "then meet me in the audio room, understood?"

Evel nodded and sunk down into her chair "I kinda miss when we were kids and he would actually take time to treat me like a little sister though, you know?" she sighed and shook her head "I guess I lost my older brother when I lost my parents though, eh?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-02-2009, 07:47 PM

Yukina looked at him and nodded"yes understood",she siad and grabbing the clothse she went to the closed off area and chamnged.She looked over what she had put on and then nodding to herself she went off to the audio room.She walked up behind her ''master'' and waited for further instructions.

Kimaru rubed her head gently."yah ... well ... maybey he'll be able to spend more time with you when he gets done....like you told me a while ago ...he was createing a perrfect wepon for some onvesters ... and whatever that may be ... he wont have to worry about makeing it just right anymore"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2009, 09:40 PM

Dwerin held up some over-the-ear head phones "put these on. We have to check that your hearing is perfect," it was just the classic point to which ear the beep was in, but it worked so they still used it

"Yea, i guess..." Evel sighed then sat up straighter, looking like she was ready to change the topic "so...are we doing anything after school? I think it'd be nice, we haven't spent anytime together other then school, heading to school and coming home so could we do something?"

Last edited by Ciara-blythe; 04-02-2009 at 09:43 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-02-2009, 09:58 PM

Kimarus face brightned."Yah of course ....ive been wanting to ...but could never think of something to do",he said looking at her.'i was actualy gonna paln a picnic on the beach ... but i wasnt sure of you would like it or not"

Yukina took the head phones and put them on.When the test started she passed it with flying colors.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2009, 11:03 PM

Evel smiled "It sounds great," she glanced at the clock "gonna walk me to class and explain why i'm late again or...?" she laughed, instantly in a better mood once they got over the topic of Dwerin

Dwerin nodded as he checked the test "good...one last thing," then gave her a huge booklet of test questions "answer all of those on this bubble sheet," he handed her a sheet

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 PM

"great then a picnic it is ...and yes i will...i have a great one this time",he said with a smile.

Yukina looked at the booklet and noding she grabed a pencil and sat down.She was done faster then it probably took to print out the booklet itself.Getting up she handed it to Dwerin."its conpleated",she said in a still cold tone.She knew what she was .... that was for sure. A wepon. But for who she didnt know ...at least not yet.Then her eyes flashed to the door."a group of men are walking down the hall to here master Dwerin",shesaid and looked at him.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2009, 11:54 PM

Evel giggled "what is it this time? It is better then the whole 'my car got stolen' thing you tried pulling last time isn't it?"

"and they can wait," Dwerin murmured as he put the scantron into the machine ((which was conviently in the same room *shifty eyes*)) then glanced over it "perfect score..." he noted as there was a loud knock on the door and a quiet voice barely made it into the room "Um...Dr. Dwerin they are here to see the...weapon" and Dwerin answered "she's not ready yet," only to get the reply "but...sir..." "NO BUTS!" Dwerin screamed and then there was the quiet sound of the quiet person murmuring apologies.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-03-2009, 12:07 AM

Yukina looked at him."what do i need to do to become ready?",she asked."i wnt to please you ..and the men who are buying me off you",she said in a dull tone."i dont want to fail you"

"way better ..... this time its your brothers girlfriend was attaked by a group of guys , and we were makeing sure she was okay",he said in a verry proud tone."but anywase will worry about that when we get there ...or we could skip school just for today and go around town ..spend the intire day together ...do whatever you want ...all of it will be my treat"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2009, 12:17 AM

Evel laughed and pulled out a cell-phone. It was her brothers leisure cell phone "lets just skip. But ya know, I'm gonna use your excuse." she winkd at Kimaru then dialed the schools number. "Hi? Uhm, Miss Kikaro me and Kimaru won't be able to make it. Dwerin's girlfriend got attacked by a group of men last night and we're just trying to eep her calm. She knows me, Kimaru and Dwerin the best out of everyone close to here so we were told by the doctor to stay with her...Oh! Dwerin? He's with her right now...Yeah, I think we should be there tomorrow...yep...ok, bye" then she hung up "so now no one'll know we skipped...unless we get caught out and about but..." she shrugged "not all that worried about that..."

"We have other tests," he muttered then opened the door just a little "but first I will show you off to your buyers," he motioned to the men outside the door and they all entered. They all wore business suits and had no emotions showing on their faces. "Sirs," Dwerin smirked at them "I present to you Yukina. I haven't tested her strength yet but she requires no training, I just tested her and she got nothing wrong, and her hearing is amazing. Strength and eyes need to be checked but it looks like everything should be good..." Dwerin scanned their faces "do you have any complaints...?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-03-2009, 12:30 AM

Kimaru chuckeld."alright then...were to first?",he asked with a bright smile."mall...beach...theme park....you name it and we will go there"

Yukina watched as they shook thier head at Dwerin's question.Then they lookked at him,one said,"can we see her test of strength ... and her fighting skills?"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2009, 06:35 PM

"You can be there when I test her if that's what you mean," Dwerin murmured as he motioned for Yuki and the men to follow him. He led them to a large room white dummies set up for fighting.

"hmmm, the beach," Evel nodded then smiled at Kimura "a whole day together," she sang.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-06-2009, 12:55 AM

Kimaru smiled and took her hand.. "yep im all your all day ling ",he said in a happy tone.

Yukina followed him and she was followed by the group of men. Looking around she spottted the dummies then looked at Dwerin. "im ready whenever you are master Swerin "

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2009, 02:35 AM

Evel grinned "lucky lucky me," she commented then rested her head on Kimaru's shoulder "this doesn't bother you while you're driving does it?" she checked

Dwerin nodded and led the men over to a room with lots of computer monitors set up. He turned them all on and on the screens were black bars with markings under them "this is how we tell how strong she is," Dwerin explained then spoke through a microphone "Okay Yukina, we're ready,"
((Maybe Yukina could fail at the strength and fighting tests and that's why Dwerin keeps her? Mebbe?))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-06-2009, 06:35 PM

(sure that sounds goo to me )

Kimaru smiled."not at all...actualy its way more relaxing"

Yukina watched as they left and waited .Then hearing Dwerin on the screen she nodded and began.She had great agility that was for sure but sh conpleately and utterly failed the streangth and fight test. The robots had to be shut down half way threw.

Yukina sat agenst the wall stareing forward as she tryed to figure out when went wrong.She had let down her master and the ones she was being sold to.That was never good...

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2009, 09:54 PM

Dwerin frowned and turned to the men "I'm sorry I'll keep wor-" but was cut off "no, we need her today. We had a backup anyway," then left. Dwerin swore loudly and pulled out papers with all the calculations and plans for Yukina and slapped them down on the counter "where did I go wrong?" he muttered looking over everything

"Ok then," Evel grinned and kept her head on his arm then chuckled "I don't have any ideas about what to talk about..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-06-2009, 10:24 PM

Yukina herd the men speak,then leave. She sighed slightly.Looking at the room she saw Dwrin slam papers down and look them over. She then looked down atthe floor.She was a failer. He was probably do way with her like allthe other inperfect ones. But why did she care?.Shakeing her head she stood up and looked at her arm.There was a huge gash and it was bleeding.She stared at it for a moment then blinked hereing something. Looking around she spotted a robot moveing.On its own ... it had gone haywire(sp). It started fireing in all kinds of directions.One barely missed where Dwrin was at. Then Yukina felt strange.A numb feeling came over her.Her eyes became pitch black and then she attacked the robot without fail.She wasnt off a beat at all.She douged every little move it would make ... and by the time she was finshed with it.. all that was left were nuts and bults. Blinking a few times her eyes eturned to normal. She felt a dizzness come over her and she floped to the ground,trying to make the world stop spinning.

"well when we get to the beach ... what do you want to do?...besides swimming ....theres para saleing..surfeing...water skiing ..beach volli ball..."

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 04-06-2009 at 10:34 PM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2009, 12:24 AM

Dwerin gaped as Yukina beat the robot then he walked out and knelt by her, carefully laying a hand on her arm "what's happening? Like where do you hurt, is aything strange going on?" he prayed that Yukina was human like enough that the symptoms would be the same for her as for a human.

"hmm, let's see when we get there," Evel offered "i don't kow how to surf so that might be fun to learn..."