Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-30-2008, 03:01 AM

Whats Zomg?

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 10-30-2008, 03:04 AM

lol you guys got into zOMG too? I think I got bored of it after I was told to shut off the valves in the sewer

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-30-2008, 03:16 AM

Waffle: I'm annoyed at the gnomes. XD;;;; I have to find 3 certain gnomes to defeat, but I keep only seeing one of them.

Lilim: zOMG is Gaia's MMORPG thing.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-30-2008, 03:19 AM

oOo got it

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 03:19 AM

@Waffle
WELL. aren't you all high and mighty about it D:
X'D~~

@Dystopianna
Well, one is good the other is a little...interesting.

Quote:
Quick Reading From the Book of Oracle:
The Image in the Cyrstal Ball is unmistakable: you’ll have to improvise

Long Winded Reading from the Fearie’s Oracle
{3 Card Reading: Past, Present & Future}

Card 1: The Past {56: Gloominous Doom, a Challenger - Self Defeat, Self Pity, Taking Care of Our Selves}

This card in a reading tells that it’s time to understand a certain concept. And that concept is that our attitudes and beliefs about our selves and others are our own, even if we’ve learnt them from others. No one else is responsible for the here and now except you (it’s your life after all). If you’ve chosen self pity and pessimism, it’s your choice. Perhaps you’ve been a little down? Maybe it’s someone close to you tha’ts been in the dumps? Or perhaps, (very strong perhaps) you’re on the way out of said downer. Either way, Gloomy appearing the PAST card suggests it’s been a bit of a shitty time, huh?

Card 2: The Present {17: Himself, a Sidhe (a lord of the Faeries) - Natural Law, Life Force}

Himself in a reading is a pretty special thing. He indicates a great among of energy/ possibility for the person at hand. Everything about him represents something becoming MORE – more alive, more powerful, more awesome and more awful (as in…awe-full. Not ‘OH CRAP’ awful…yeah). There’s so many positive adjectives in this card it’s a little creepy~
His card also speaks of a certain protection – of your self or a close one, particularly family or very close friends.
Also a hint of erotic energy in his appearance. Well, he is a freakin’ woodelf/nymph thing after all~!!!
It’s pretty nice to have him in the present. He shows so many pretty possibilities

Card 3: The Future {19 reversed: The Sage (a lord of the Faeries) – Wisdom, Hidden Knowledge}
The Sage reversed/upside down in the future presents a coming of a confusion, a doubt or perhaps just a misjudgment. He represents blockage in knowledge or understanding. Perhaps an over estimate in your own intelligence that could lead to a misunderstand? Perhaps someone misinforming you.
Maybe you’ve just been wrong about something all these years and you’ll finally figure out the answers.
Upside down Sage would really like your to untangle your brain, please.

Overall
You wanna know how to make you’re life better, huh?
Well, this reading might not give you the answers, but it does like to think you’re going to make it to new years~
The presents of Gloominous Doom in your Past Card suggests that you haven’t exactly been having fun lately due to some conception of pessimism and self pity that either you, or someone you’re close to has decided upon. Gloom really wants this self pity gone. I wish you could see his face. It’s so sad.
ANYWAY. Himself in the Present Card combined with Gloomy tends to suggest you might just be ok. Maybe even pretty darn good. Himself comes with a whole bag of ‘things are looking like they’re going to change for the good’. On the other hand, The Sage in the Future Card also suggests a change in the way you think – maybe for the good, maybe not. The Sage just wants you to be clever and stop getting confused about stuff, plz.

..I Love Himself and Gloom. Their cards are purdy (Himself is kinda hawt).

@Anoni
you have zOMG entry?
awww. I'm like...4 months off being a vet/2004 member~

@Lilim
Gaia's new game thing.
It's meant to be a MMOG...thing.
I don't really pay attention since it's probably going to end up costing real money like everything else on gaia.

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-30-2008, 03:20 AM

I never got that far lol. I never did like how the avatars walked. xDD
After I got bored, I just spent all my gold on commons xD

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-30-2008, 03:21 AM

Oh man don't worry about it. xD I can wait, i am good at that! 8]

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-30-2008, 03:23 AM

@ Glammerous - ... xD; My present is fine. My past and my future are utterly screwed.

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-30-2008, 03:24 AM

Glamz - lol I had a gummy fetus though ;D I think that counts for something

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 10-30-2008, 03:26 AM

The way their feet move does look pretty stupid.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 03:27 AM

@Mirith
haha. that's ok then~!
:is well known for being uber slow sometimes:

@Dystopianna
xD haha.
sssh. I"M GOOD AT THIS D:

I always used to rig it so my annoying emo friend would get Gloominous P:
My way of getting back at her for freaking me out when she'd go all "OMG MY LIFE SUX" on me~

@Waffle
ooh. Gummy fetus now?

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 03:29 AM

Well i am known for being slow all the time, i am so lazy. xDD

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-30-2008, 03:33 AM

Glamz - ya it was on a stick xD meilin - I got scared of the grunny hamsters cause about 7 of them ganged up on me and no one would help ;_;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-30-2008, 03:33 AM

@ Glammerous - xD Does this mean I'm doomed to be clueless?
xD;; That's awful. <33

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 03:38 AM

@ Dystopianna
not really.
The Sage means, ya you're going to get something wrong but eventually you'll realise.
It actually works well with Gloomy, sine he means you're probably thinking in a self descrutive manner and the Sage means you're going to realise your thinking about things in all the wrong way~

Maybe.

@Waffles
...on a stick.
Suuuuure~

@Mirith
I'm so lazy as well.
Seriously.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 03:40 AM

Well woot for lazy peoples!

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-30-2008, 03:41 AM

itz real, as real as deep-fried testiclez

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-30-2008, 03:46 AM

@ Glammerous - I hope things work out the way you think. xD;

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 03:59 AM

@Waffle
BALL CHEIF.
zomg. I get the Frenzal Rhomb song stuck in my head all the time @__@;
:/random.

I mean, I TELL YUR FUCHA D:

Quote:
[u]Quick Reading From the Book of Oracle:[u]
The sign of the Bull in courages you to act courageously in the face of adversity
{{WTF?}}

Long Winded Reading from the Fearie’s Oracle
{3 Card Reading: Past, Present & Future}

Card 1: The Past {40 reversed: Honesty (Part of the Help-Line Troupe) – Honest, Compassion, Tact, Self-Deceit}

Honesty reversed asks us something. And that something is “Are we truly being honest with our selves here?”. He wants to know firstly why he’s standing on his head, and secondly “are you deceiving you’re self?” Is there, or has there been something that’s causing you to lie to your self about your attitudes towards something or someone?

Card 2: The Present {{19 :The Sage (a lord of the Faeries) – Wisdom, Hidden Knowledge}
{{seriously kiddies, NO MORE SAGES xD}}

Firstly, The Sage thanks you for actually HAVING HIM UP THE RIGHT WAY THIS TIME. Gosh.
Sitting in the Present card position, The Sage represents a deep understanding. An organisation and simplifying of ones thoughts. Complexities can often lead to confusion, so simplicity should be valued in order to understand things. And understanding can allow change, and change can be good~
The Sage also represents the present may be a time for deep consideration and a judgment ~ DUN DUN DUN.

Card 3: The Future {22: The Master Maker – Skill, Craftsmanship, Moral Strength & invention}

The Master Maker has one thing to say to you – “Do whatever you do as well as you can. And then make it better D: ”. You see, the Master Maker is a craftsmen – a pretty darn good one at that. And he likes to see a job done well and with love.
In the Future position, the Master Maker indicates that there will be a situation in the near future that requires success. In this the Master Maker shows that for achieve this you need to try your best – don’t cut corners and don’t take the easy way. This card speaks of a long lasting achievement just as long as you don’t be lazy about it.
Also, don’t be afraid to ask for help or help others to achieve the same goal as your self – you never know what might come out of it.

Overall
OK, so. Your past tends to hint that you’ve maybe been under a false impression about your self. Might be a big one, might just be that you look good in a shirt that you really don’t. Either way, it’s about time you got past it and woke up to your self. It’s holding you back D:
This is where The Sage comes in. He hints that maybe you’ll lean something new – probably from your bad shirt/whatever. This new understanding will lead you to places just as long as you take the Master Maker’s advice and work hard and don’t be cheap about it.
Or something like that.
@Dystopianna
haaa. I wouldn't trust my readings.
Though, sometimes I'm pretty well right @__@;
only sometimes xD

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:07 AM

lol that sounds about right thanks Glamz <3
I enjoyed reading your commentary on your oracle readings xD

Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 10-30-2008, 04:10 AM

Holy mother...those are amazing arts!
I watch you on DA glammy. :) Such lovely lovely art. I'll be back to order...when there's a free slot. must.have.glammy.art!

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 04:11 AM

@Waffle
yay~~~

I can't help it xD Some of the things they come out with is just...silly.

@Immortaleyes
aww, thankyou~
I might be opening some tomorrow afternoon when I'm done with my exam.

BAH BUT NOW>
I must go stare blankly at text books for an hour or so.
SPARTA, HERE I COOOOME~ :dives:

Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 AM

Awesome! Good luck with your exams. I hope everything goes well.

Waffle
BAZINGA!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:32 AM

Spanish for me~ later Glamz o 3o