Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-30-2008, 05:02 AM

*doing the same with her math/Spanish*

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-30-2008, 05:31 AM

D8
eew, math.
I'm just not interested in my Ancient History stuff right now.
I'm to tired to handle the dustiness of it all :woe:

nocturnal miyu
Quote:
Quick Reading From the Book of Oracle:
Glam Says: “The Book is being a ‘tard and giving dumb answers. Call back Later

Long Winded Reading from the Fearie’s Oracle
{3 Card Reading: Past, Present & Future}

Card 1: The Past {3: The Guardian of the Gate – Passages to new Life, Opening}

The Guardian of the Gate in the Past position represents an adventure (emotion, mental or physical) that has taken place. This ‘journey’ or ‘going through the gate’ (we’re talking metaphorical here) has caused a change within an aspect of your life, or even the life of someone close to you.
In other words, something happened to make you, or someone close to you look at life/emotions/other aspects of the world differently. It may, or may not have involved going through a gate.

Card 2: The Present {7 : The Singer of Intuition – Perceptiveness, Awareness, Trust}

This card in a reading (particularly in the Present Position) indicates that information is available to you, you just need to listen/pay attention to both your own emotions and the actions of others. This card pretty much grabs you by the shirt and tells you to “Listen to you intuition, whatever the hell that is”.
Follow your heart, do what the little voice in your head tells you. All that jazz. It is important you find the answer your self, not from others~

Card 3: The Future {12: The Singer of the Chalice – Trust, Just, Hope}
{Dude, what’s with all the singer cards????}

This card is a little odd. No really. It is. Like, it’s the freak in the class that stares out the window all day and then tells you your cat had kittens when it’s clean that your cat is a man cat. AND THEN YOU GO HOME AND THERE’S KITTENS. It’s that sort of card :/ I don’t like it.
Anyway…
This card in the future position represents a couple of things. You’re maybe going to have to stop doing the things that close you down to the world – let go of, or at least muzzle attitudes and actions that stop you from getting along with people. This might seem a bit not fun at first – maybe even really not fun, but who knows what’ll happen when you let go and have a little fun. Trust fate or whatever it is that you’re railing against. You’ll never know what happens when you open your self up to the world.

….yah.
I told you This card is the freak child.

Overall
ookie dokie
Over all, this reading indicates change (shock and/or horror) and perhaps a growth within your self. A combination of the three cards all point towards you living new experiences and becoming a little more sure within your self. Relating this to your question, wellp.
You’re up for some discoveries and some interesting times. Maybe a little bit of revelation.
All I can tell you is you’ve got quite a few singers on your side~ <3

{yah, that was a weird one.
I don’t do Singers well. I really don’t. They’re all vague and emotional}

Last edited by Glammy; 10-30-2008 at 06:13 AM..

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-31-2008, 12:11 AM

username:Mirith
question: Haha uh what does the future hold for me! Mwahaha
anything else the spirits should know: Um i don't think so. D ;

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 10-31-2008, 04:49 AM

C: I'll do your reading in a little while~ Gotta go sleep for a little while first xD

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 10-31-2008, 05:08 AM

GLAAAMMMM!
*attaches to*

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 05:37 AM

Awesome. Have a good sleep. <3

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-31-2008, 03:26 PM

@Waffle, you know on subeta they have gummy fetus pops and stuff...its hilarious XD

Are you in the zOMG? *Thinks she read that*

My account is an 04 one XD;; even though i never really used it so i was puttering around on there x: if you guys want help with anything let me know cause i was doing some of the quests o: just trying to farm drops ATM to get items for the recipies i have 8D~

@Glammy, getting tempting to get a reading o: theyre so neato

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 04:34 PM

good luck studying, glamz!!

and a reading would be interesting~ :drool: love the one you did for miyu~ *3* <333

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-01-2008, 01:15 AM

Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday @__@; I sort of passed out and then only really had enough energy to put around and not reply.
I'm so brain dead righ now D:

ANYWAY.

@Shosho~
thankyou~!!!
I've only got my art exam left, which means I don't really need to study.
Art doesn't really have much in it I don't already know since it's just 'Write BS about these artworks we show you' xD

and I'd be happy to do one ~ C: Just post a question and I'll get around to doing it eventually xD

@Paprika
I just got into zOMG yesterday. Between my crappo internet connection and my complete failage at MMOG's I'm not getting anywhere. My avvie keeps getting stop/frozen in herds of Grunny...things.
BUT I SHALL SURVIVE D:
It's just by the time my internet is back to normal and can handle the game, it's going to open to everyone and I'll get over run by n00blets :gonk:

and oh~! I'd be happy to do one. Just post a question and I'll eventually get to it.
I'm so lazy xD

@Mirith
thankyou~
C: I think I need to go back to bed though. I'm still so tired.

@slowtrain
:tried to pry Slowtrain off with a crowbar:
DDD: IT'S STUUUUCK ~!!

@Mirith again

Quote:
Quick Reading From the Book of Oracle:
The palm reader sees a butterfly shape in the hand: rely on the help of others
{Mmmm…independence ahoy}

Long Winded Reading from the Fearie’s Oracle
{3 Card Reading: Past, Present & Future}

Card 1: The Past {55: The Soul Shrinker – Cruelty, Malice, Gossip, Blessing }

It’s not as bad as it sounds. I swear…
The Soul Shrinker has a lot to do with gossip and the nasty little things we say about other people, or other people say about us. He listens to all of this and thinks, “well yeah, that might be true but it’s damn nasty to say and look at how poor little Kassy is cry now you called her a cow. You should say you’re sorry”. And even if you don’t, he does. This is why Mr. Shrinker is so darn sad all the time. He gets sick of all you kiddies being mean and not saying sorry, because he’s the one who has to listen to you all and then pretend he feels bad when you’re the one sobbing in the corner because everyone doesn’t like you or called you some nasty, nasty name.
ANYWAY.
Critical and Malicious thoughts and/or words have had a detrimental effect on the situation and those involved in it. Something has been getting you down, making you feel bad about your self or your situation. The Soul Shrinker would suggest you find out what it is that’s causing the problems, tell it to stop and then forgive it for making your life hell.
But you probably didn’t.
And personally, I think the Soul Shrinker’s a bit of a pansy sometimes.

Card 2: The Present {63 reversed: Indi – Indecision, wishy-washy }
Firstly, you have to understand that whatever Indi says is irrelevant because he’s just so darn cute. I mean really. You should see him~~

K, so. Indi has a lot to do with decision making. And in the case of the present card, he relates to something that needs deciding on now. Or soonish anyway. Because he’s reversed/upside down, he suggest you gather all your information and get some things in writing before you make any decisions. He suggest you wait a little bit, think and maybe hesitate some more. If it doesn’t feel right then it probably isn’t.
With that said, Indi would like you to stick to you guns when you make you decision. Don’t change you mind ‘cause it’s usally the wrong answer that you’ll go with.

Card 3: The Future {46 reversed: The Friends – Friendship, support and Aid}

everybody go ‘awwwwww’ now please. Come one, all at once, “AWWWWWW”. ‘Cause these two are sweet~

But not when it’s reversed. When it’s reversed the poor little friend faeries get all confused about them selves and things don’t go well.
When upside down and in the future position, this card may indicate quarrels between friends or associates occurring in the near future, probably over something trivial but it will probably get blown out of proportion and you wont talk to each other for weeks. You need your friends around you, so don’t let misunderstandings or touchiness get in the way.
I’d suggest duct taping you mouth shut.
The Friends suggest apologizing and making up.

Overall
….ok.
I can do this.
You wanna know about your future? I see a strong sort of ‘friends/family/social’ thing going on in this reading. That magical card-things show that maybe you’ve had a bit of gossip/nasty talk going on in your life? People talking you down and thus getting you down? Or something you’ve said causing a ruckus. The present card makes me think (but that never turns out well) that you’re in the middle of a decision time in your life. A cross roads if you will. Indi says you should think about said cross roads for a while. Maybe have a cup of tea. With the addition of the future card in this reading, I’m thinking this: you need to make decision about something in your life, maybe relating to something/someone causing you greif and this decision may upset some friends/people close to you.
Or not.

I mean, you got a heap of cards I don’t like and have silly meanings.
Someone needs to get the Oak tree, seriously.

Last edited by Glammy; 11-01-2008 at 05:02 AM..

Immortaleyes
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Immortaleyes

Old 11-01-2008, 05:24 PM

I don't suppose you have any open slots at the moment. Whenever you are, when you're not busy let me know. I'll pay you whatever you ask. Just give me the time to accumulate the gold...or items.

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 03:52 AM

@immortaleyes
no, I don't have any open ;__;
I MAY open a normal store at some stage though.

...but I said that last event and never did, so who knows :/

ANYWAY.
I'm just about to get in and do some of peoples commissions now.
Just need to restart my computer again D:

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 05:13 AM

Glammy- Thanks for the reading. Funny thing is, i think it's kinda dead on, well i am not so sure about the whole gossip thing though. xD But yea. 8]

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 05:22 AM

xD
The gossip thing doesn't really mean gossip exactly.
It could be just be things people have said about you/to you that's had an effect on you that wasn't really that great.

I always pull that card during exam/assessment time when I'm getting my work reviewed :/

++++Mirith~~~
k, so I did two of yours since the first one seemed to rushed and the second one well. My table's playing up so it's alittle dumb D:

I need to go yell at my computer again D: I might end up redoing yours again since I just can't get it to work right :woe:

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 06:07 AM

Oh okies, that makes more sense to me then.

You can do readings on yourself?

Oh i love them both, but i love how evil the 2nd one looks. o.o <3

Yush yell and beat it till it works right! I think it looks great, you don't have to keep redoing it. ><

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 06:29 AM

C:
Yeah~!
It's just the same as doing it for someone else, but a little easier because you don't have to have to worry about accidently reading yourself instead of the peoson you doing it for~

....yeah. that made sense >__>;

<3 Glad you like them~

haaa. When I'm finished fighting with zOMG! over on gaia I'm going to go dive into the magical world of my computer's Control panel :/
It's not going to be pretty ~

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 AM

*drools all over the art*
if that's dumb then my art must have a mental disorder XD

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 07:48 AM

D: Why didn't I find this thread sooner? *paws at oracle readings and sexy glam art* I SO need you to draw my OCs one day. >: I've been stalking your art like five years now, I really should be less lazy in my endeavour. xD

Ehhh... What the hell. I think your art slots are closed, to my intense dismay? D: </3

But I'll try for a reading...

username: Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
question: Uhh... What do the powers that be say about me? ;D If that's -too- general, then a little insight into my relationship?
anything else the spirits should know: I like long walks on the highway, moon bathing, I'm a pisces (Feb 28th, 1988 8D), I make funny faces when nobody's looking, and I like run on sentences. Also, I've been in a relationship for three years, that's long distance half the year, and in person the other half? And recently started speaking to my ex after three years. XD

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-03-2008 at 07:56 AM..

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 08:51 AM

@slow
:O
uuh.
I make you find of fast and weirdly posed free thing Slow~~
mmm. one arm @o@~~

...I honestly don't know what happened to her other arm.
It was there in the sketch and no in the inked lines.
NINJA ARM EATING MONSTA ATTACK D:

@Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
awww~yeah. My slots are all closed ~

but~! I'll do your reading tomorrow? I'm working on getting peoples commissions done tonight,

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 08:55 AM

Gaaah, so sexy. I really don't know how you do that with colour, Glam.

And that's no problem. xD <33 I can wait months, honestly.~ <333

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 09:29 AM

C: Well, hopefully I wont take months~!!!

@Naeru

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 09:38 AM

That goes without saying... xD <3

Another nice one. <33 What do you do them in? O:

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 09:39 AM

Thankyou~ C:
I'm using photoshop 7 to make all of these~

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 09:52 AM

Oh wow, seriously? XD I wish I could do stuff like that~.

Actually, when I was on Solia briefly before losing interest, I met a really talented artist who I said reminded me of you. :3 And in fact, she'd drawn avy art for you before. XD

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 11-03-2008, 10:07 AM

Really~!?
Who was it? If you don't mind me asking~