Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-31-2011, 11:25 PM

Name: Beast (cant remember real name)

personality: he just wants to be left alone and for everything to stay away from his castle

Picture: Just think of the beast from Beauty and the Beast

Castle: but a little bit more run down and old looking.

Last edited by Palmoun; 01-31-2011 at 11:33 PM..

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-31-2011, 11:32 PM

Name: Alexi
Appearance: Brown wavy hair, silver/blue eyes, freckles all over her face. She has an athletic body due to the fact that she is a member of the track team. 5'7....
Personality: She has a daring and adventerous attitude about things so she is usually not one to back down from a challenge. She can be very stubborn if she wants to be. She is kind to those that she cares about and is very quick to defend them if she needs too

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 12:00 AM

The Beast wondered around his house. With each step brought dust into his fur but he had gotten use to it since over the years dust had basicly become his friend. No one had come to see him since the day that Bell left and that was how it was going to stay. She had left him and never came back, she probably had just wanted to get away from him or something. It hurt him to think that but that was the only reason he could think of since she never came back.

NOw over the years he watched the world change from the window in his libaray. He had watched everything grow and people grow old. It was painful to see how much things had changed but that was just how things were and that was never going to change. Nothing had changed for a long time and he dought that they ever would. People have tryed to come into his house and change it but he scared them off. This place was going to stay exactly like how it had been.

He headed into his libaray and picked out one of his favorite books. He sat down on the floor and started to read over it. He had come to know the words well but he still liked ot read them. It was like getting to be with a friend again and he wished to never be without this book. It had kept him saine over the years and it would for the years to come.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 12:14 AM

Alexi and her friends were walking home from school that day, seeing that the bus was too overcrowded and not wanting to deal with it. They were all chattering with each other happily until they passed by the hill where the old castle at the top stood.
"You know there was a massacre in there?"
"No way! I heard that the owner comitted suicide!"
Alexi rolled her eyes, "Or it could be that no one has lived in that castle since it's last owner."
One of her friends looked at her, "Then how come whenever someone goes up there they always hear some weird sounds and then they run off??"
"Simple... Because there are wolves up there.."
"If you don't think there's anything up there then why don't you go up there? Hm?"
Alexi raised her brow and smirked, "Fine.. I'll go, what time?"
"Tonight... And we'll be waiting outside to make sure that you don't chicken out."
Alexi smirked, "Oh.. Don't worry.. I won't."

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 AM

The beast continued to read and said nothing. He hardly ever spoke anymore, words ment little to him. He was The Beast, a monster that was bent on being alone. He had given up on everything after Bell left him and he always would be alone. Whenever someone came he would growl and scare them off, that was how it was going to stay.

He then saw the shadows getting farther away and saw it was becoming close to dinner time. He gently shut his book and placed it back on teh shelf. He walked over to the small green house he kept attached to the castle and grabbed a few apples. THis was the only way he was able to live for so long and not have to leave his house. THe food from here was what gave him the strength to be alone. He cared for this place deeply and hoped that no one ever destroyed it.

He then headed out of there and started to wonder around the castle. Eating his apples whole one by one. He walked by the painting he had slashed when he first became like this and looked at Paintings he had managed to do whil he was alone. He had found many thing to do while he was alone and he was glad to be alone now. No one could hurt him or anything like that.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 12:45 AM

Alexi's friends walked her to her house so that she could take some things that she would need for the night there.
Alexi packed some food, a blanket, she tied a pillow to her backpack, and also put a change of clothes in there in case she would need it.
She had all of her essentials and she walked out of her house, "Alright guys... I'm ready.." She told them with a confident smirk. She didn't believe that anything was going to happen to her, but in case something did then she had stuffed her dad's pocket knife into her pockets.
Her friends then started to walk back to the castle, seeing that it was getting darker.
Her friends started to tell Alexi what they would give her if she made it through the whole night at the castle.... One of them offered a hundred bucks.
'This is turning out to be a good idea' Alexi thought with a smile.
Soon they had approached the metal gates that led into the castle's territory and all her friends stopped walked, "Well... Here it is." One of them said.
"Now you have to stay the whole night inside the actual castle... Make sense?"
"Yea I think I get it." She said bitterly. Adjusting her backpack on her shoulders she opened the metal gate ignoring the resitant creak that sounded from it and started to make her way up the pathway to the castle

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 12:50 AM

The Beast thought he heard something, it sounded like the creak of his metal gate. He growled softly and dropped to all fours. He ran over to a window and inhaled the air that was coming threw. He could smell it, someone was coming and a sadness came to his eyes. It Smelled like Bell but it couldn't be, she died and he knew it all to well.

He growled as he started to pace in his house like a wild animal. This was his house, no one was to come in here and if they did they would regreat it. He would charge at them and pester then till they leave. He would have no one staying in his house, not now not ever.

He ran threw his house as the thought of some intruder coming into his house. He soon found himself standing infront of the window right above the door and watched as the person drew near. They would rue the day that they came to his castle, he would make them pay the minute they stepped into his house, the only safe place he had left on this plate.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 01:16 AM

Alexi looked up at the castle as she approached it, "Hm... Nice castle." She approached the big doors and ran a finger over the handle. She looked back and saw her friends standing at the metal gate, she smiled and waved to them before opening the big door and stepping inside.
She immediately noticed how dark it was and she coughed from the smell of mold and dust. She closed the big door behind her and looked around, "Not bad so far..." She reached into her bag and brought out her flashlight, turning it on and she started to look around

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 01:26 AM

The beast growled as he watched her enter and saw her wave to the people at the gate. They should leave, they should all just leave him be. He then heard the doors close and knew that person was in here. Whoever it was was going to regreat coming into his domain. He got onto all fours and started to make his way downstairs. When he saw a beam of light he growled, he wasn't familiar to these things.

He then slowly started to make his way down and stayed in the darkness. He stuck close to the wall and slowly made his way towards what looked like a girl. He was soon close to her and growled deeply, if that didn't care her off he would roar. Those where the only things he had to do to get someone out of his house usually.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 01:29 AM

Alexi froze when she heard the growl, reaching into her pocket and gripping the knife, "Who's there??" She sighed, "Come on guys that's really lame..."
She used her flashlight to start looking for any sign of them. Her flashlight beamed at the floor where she would see that someone had disturbed the dust there. She followed the trail with her flashlight

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 01:41 AM

The beast growled when he heard her and then saw her looking around for him. The glint of the knife in her hand made him growl even more, it made him think of the people who had tryed to hurt him. When he saw her looking around for him with the light thing he tryed to stay out of it. He wasn't sure if it would hurt him or something like that.

When he couldn't get away from teh light anymore he let it hit him and he growled at her. "get out." he growled at her and he took a step closer to her. He would make sure that she ran out of there before she coudl get any further into his castle. No one was aloud in here.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 01:49 AM

Alexi yelled out in shock when she saw something standing there, she dropped the light out of fright and everything in the room went black again, "Who's there??" She held the knife up in front of her, backing away from where the figure had been before the light went out.
She felt something behind her, it caused her to trip and land on the hard ground, "Ow." She said, rubbing her head

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 02:06 AM

The beast growled and was about to lung at her when she tripped over the small table that he kept down here. He sighed and wondered if she would just destroy everything as she ran out of here. "be careful." he said and his voice sounded gruff. He then place one of his huge hands over hte knife that was on the ground and looked at her, "now get out, dont bother trying to take the knife." he said as he glared at her.

He wanted her out of here before anything else was destroy or knocked over. He then glared at the light thing, "and take that thing, I dont want something of your time in here." he said simply and didn't even touch the flashlight thing. It was something he didn't know anything about and he didn't want it near him.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 02:19 AM

She looked at where the direction of the voice came from, "Wait... My time? Who are you?" She asked in a fearful tone. She found her legs unable to move, well except for the fact that they were shaking, but her whole body was shaking

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 02:25 AM

The beast smirked at her, "lets just say I am something from a story book." he said and then stood up like a human being. He was at least a head in a half taller then her. "now get out, I dont want you here. THis is my castle, it always has been and it always will be." he said as he looked at her and waited for her to get out of there. If she didnt' move soon he would carry her out of there.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 02:55 AM

Alexi somehow found herself able to stand, she couldn't see anything at all but she tried to feel around for her bag and her flashlight, "Alright.. I'll leave... I just can't find my stuff." She grabbed her bag, "Now where's my flashlight?" She started to feel against the ground until she found it.
She grabbed it and quickly got up, she turned it back, causing the light to shine on the thing that had been talking to her, and 'thing' was the perfect word for it. It was a huge beast, with horns, fangs, and claws

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 03:00 AM

The beast sheilded himself from the light and growled deeply. He then dropped to all fours so that the light wasn't near him. He then looked at her and growled, "now get out, I will not say it again." he said as he growled at her and moved closer to her. He didn't want anyone in here now and her knowing what he was might complicate things.

"I will throw you out of here if I have to." he said as he glared at her and you could tell that he could pick her up and toss her out the door like she was nothing. That was all she was to him, nothing. Everyone was nothing to him and that was how it was going to stay. No one was to get close to him. They would all desert him like bell did and he didn't want his heart to be shattered again.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 03:06 AM

Alexi was terrified at the sight of this creature and she quickly ran out of the castle, running towards the direction of the metal gates. She saw that her friends had left, probably when they saw her go inside.
She tripped just before reaching the metal gate and laid there on the ground, breathing heavily and shaking out of fright. What had that thing been? And how long had he been there??

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 03:35 AM

The beast watched her run out of there and knew that she probably would never be back. He then picked up the knife she had left and broke it. He hated knives and anything like it. It reminded him of the people who had to kill him and bell. He sighed and walked over to the door to shut it when he saw her run. "stay away." he called after and saw her fall down. He guessed she wasn't the most graceful girls in the world. He then closed the door and headed over to his library to read some more.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 03:46 AM

Alexi heard the thunder rumble overhead and it caused her to jump. She laid there to try and catch her breath.
Well what was she going to do? She would head home of course, this wasn't worth a hundred dollars... But what about the thing inside the castle? She now knew this secret that no one else probably know... She knew one thing... She wasn't going to tell anyone else... Not if she didn't want to be thrown in the looney bin.
She got up slowly and then pushed open the metal gate, walking out and making her way back home, her eyes wide and her body still shaking

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 04:14 AM

The beast picked up his book but when he tried to read he couldn't. He thought of that girl and how she smelled like bell. He guessed that that ment bell had found another man. That brought him some pain but it was old pain. So he just sighed and set his book down. He headed up stairs and towards his room. It was a reck and that was how he liked it. He curled up on the bed he had made and pulled some blankets up around him. After a little while he was fast asleep and dreaming of bell and that girl who smelled like her.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 04:21 AM

When Alexi got home she was a nervous wreck, still shaking and out of breath. She tried to settle in her bed but she just couldn't... Everytime she closed her eyes she saw that creature again.
After a while she knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep so she decided to take a hot shower to try and calm herself

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 04:30 AM

The beast dreamed of bell. He dreamed of how much fun they use to have and how they use to spend time together. It wasnoce and he only wished that she could be here now. But she left him and she never came back. And now a girl that smelled like her was here. He wondered if she wouldcome back, she probably wouldn't. He had scared her pretty badly just like everyone else he had scared out of his castle.

Silver_Okami_bara
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 04:35 AM

Alexi ended up falling asleep in the shower, but it was an uneasy and troubled sleep... She dreamt of that growl and his voice. There was no chance that she would ever forget about this night... Not even if she tried

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2011, 04:45 AM

The beast woke up when he felt the sun come into his room. He sighed and slowly climbed out of bed and headed down to the green house. He started to eat some of the apples and a carrot or two from the garden. It tasted wnderful and soon he was full and headed put and to his private room where he painted.