M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-18-2016, 10:25 PM

it was! I also had to go to the dermotologist because I had a cyst on the back of my head and lower behind. It was going to be $600 to remove both... they were 6cms in the beginning and then once I could get them removed, my dermo measured it again and it grew to 10cms... It was the reason why I couldn't sit still and why I had severe migraines before. She decided to only charge me $400 instead - thank gawd.

Oh, I was wrestling with my cousin on the couch. :T

Somehow his elbow connected with there and it felt like I swallowed a piece of rock? I couldn't breathe, walk, or move. When I went to my mom, she said she didn't want to hear it and that I was just complaining for no reason. She finally gave in after a while* and told her ex bf to take me to the hospital*, when I got there the doctor took out her clipboard and asked what's my pain 1-10 and I was practically wrenching and she said "I would say it's like freddy Kruger level"- when she took me back to get a pain shot, she said lower my pants and said: "Left or right?" and before I could answer, she jabbed me in my left butt cheek! D|

When I got the x-rays, it showed there was a piece missing in my sternum. Then my next check-up, it showed my sternum completely shattered. I couldn't carry heavy books or sleep right anymore and it felt like I was breathing through a hole.

This all happened back in 7th/8th grade. I also got out of gym class but by the time I got to be a freshman/sophomore, gym class was required again and the gym teacher said I need to go re-check it because she'd be damned if I got out of gym class. And by some miracle, my sternum grew back.

I mean, it's healed but it's not healed. It still feels internally bruised and I can't really have any pressure on it.

yeah, it's a bit of a unknown for free funding of medical. military, cancer and kids of hunger are the biggest money earners. There are various other charities now too. I don't think it'd hurt to share some of the wealth because they get donated to 24/7, especially since donating to charity is a tax relief.

aww, I'm so sorry! They do have non-caffeine durex pills ^^
I'm not sure if they work any better than the ones that do, though. But yes, the headaches you get from those are killer!

That is very true! I never want to run into something like that... xD As far as I know, I don't have any allergies except for cheap detergent (some scented lotions) and dust bunnies. I'm especially allergic to Gain/Tide - it aggravates my eczema and my body turns all rashy-red.

Same!
You just got to go through a lot of mutilating and masochistic routines to fix/repair your body. It's crazy sometimes

ohmegeezles! I really feel sorry for her xDD;;
That headgear was atrocious - like those metal spine braces people have to wear when they injure their spines.

It's like they don't know how to use the bathroom... :/
I'm glad to not be one of the few who really hate that or experience that mess! It's just straight up gross.

Yeah. It was tough to hold it in sometimes, especially on the female stuff. I did break down to use them for that.
But yeah, it can hurt your bladder - I don't recommend it. It's just what I chose to do ^^;

Well, the boys in my school just used the bathroom to not go back into class (waste time). Others used the bathroom to smoke cigarettes or weed, which is why we had a lot of drug lock-downs happen. The police came in with their drug sniffing dogs and our teachers would lock the doors to keep us in while they checked out the lockers.

There was one day where all the boys were acting up for some reason about the boys bathroom. I guess they said someone had crabs and got it all over the pee thing??? Idk - I'm not even sure if you can see crabs. But they went in there and took pictures, then laughed about it. Idiots

Last edited by M i r o; 02-18-2016 at 10:34 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 02-18-2016, 10:51 PM

Oh jesus...that's awful! I'm REALLY glad you got 20 bucks cut off of that price though, along with your..cysts. Almost called them tumors @__@ That's awful, though. I hope I never get something like that x.x

oH JEEZ! To think it just shattered like that though is horrifying...Maybe It's good I'm so protective of my rib area and tummy, then! I'm glad it's healed up well, though. Maybe you just had a fucked thingy to beguine with though? if it shattered that easily..Because usually I think...they're pretty sturdy??? I'm probably really wrong, but. @.@ As long as you're careful safe with your sternum, it should be fine. x.x NO MORE COUCH WRESTLING FOR YOU!

Yeah, so I just gotta get those or stick with my handy dandy tylenol for now. XD hahah!

-huggles- >w<

Oh wow. o.o So you have some sensitive skin! I don't even have that, but I know it can suck ass. x.x Are you allergic to certain fabrics?

Actually, it's better to never go through self mutilating processes. Dx there are healthy safe ways to do it that won't make you suffer as much. Well, exercising can be painful, but worth it in the end. ahah

YEAHHH! But, she has really nice teeth ^-^ So in the end it was worth it. All the other issues she has with her teeth and jaw now are because of her time in the military, ahah.

I haven't experienced a whole lot with grossness, but I know people just are gross. The place with the nicest bathrooms though is starbucks! Starbucks has SUCH nice bathrooms! And yeah, I know the pain of holding it in. I do it at home too because I am too fucking lazy to get up and use the bathroom. xD i am VERY lazy~ I'm a taurus.

Oh wow xD So their bathroom was more so like a hangout, lmfao. I'd soo hate to be caught up in lockdowns, though. e.e Those have to get annoying af.

Whaaat. xD That is so weird..I don't think they'd be able to see them well, nor would it get mixed with the pee??? I wouldn't think so, anyways. Rather..odd. and strange. @-@

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-18-2016, 11:24 PM

I know... I've been through almost a lot xDD saving $200 was nice. It was her office, though. If it the office was owned by someone else, then I doubt I could've gotten a cut off for removing my cysts. The regular doctor for the female stuff just didn't want to make a fuss over that kind of money, especially since it was just $20s off.

lol it's okay! I see them as tumor-y things myself.

Yessums!
It's best to protect your upper/lower ribs and stay away from things that have the potential to break'em.

ahaha, probably? I guess I had a weak point in my sternum, which I can't understand.
I've always had physicals growing up and nothing was wrong except for balancing my weight.

I will take strong to that advice! I don't want to go through that kind of pain again, ever. T w T;;

probably for the best xD <3

Yes... I don't like it. Cysts/Cancer/Tumors are from my moms side of the family. Eczema/sensitive skin is from my fathers side of the family. My brother didn't get what I have but he does have a cyst near his elbow that he needs to remove. My mom has cysts in her kidney/liver/ovary and a tumor in her kidney that's inactive. It really bites.

I'm sure there is?
I can't stand or wear scratchy/scuffy fabrics & clothes, it's uncomfortable and causes problems.

I know can't really use scented lotions (they eat at my skin). I kept telling my sweethearts family that but WALA! They keep buying me lotion from Bath & Body works. It's not bad but I can't really use it anywhere besides my hands/knees/feet. His sister got me a lotion from there 2yrs ago? And it's only a half bottle right now. Then his other sister got me a new lotion set with a shower gel (I def. cannot use shower gels - it eats my skin) from there and I had to give it to my mother ^^;

Lotion goes bad when you don't use it. I've used expired lotion before and it dried out my skin, haha.

Um, I haven't tried other detergents to test my allergy tolerance. I just stick to using "All-Detergent - dermatologist recommended." I have tried using Dove that was supposed to be sensitive but it wasn't, it aggravated my skin even more and I knew it would. My dermo had samples of it and recommended it and I tried telling her: "It doesn't matter what kind of dove soap it is, it dries out my skin." But she just gave me a no-sense face and just said I was wrong and that I need to try it. - . -

I also can't use most tanning lotions, they also eat at my skin. Australian Gold is the only one I can really use but it doesn't matter... I can't tan in tanning beds or outside really, I have fair skin (I'm half Irish/German). I just turn into a red lobster or if its really hot outside, my skin can get blisters. If its really SUB BURNING HOT passed 100, I get blisters and may bleed (that happened once when went to a semi-beach way outside of kokomo). Worst sunburn, everrrr

That's true ^^
But it's just what you have to do, to fix teeth/body parts.

Exercising is definitely infuriating xDDD

w00t! I'm happy for her, especially what she went through to get them.
ehhck - what did she do in the military???

ah, okays! I think that's because Starbucks doesn't really sell food-food? It's all coffee mostly, lol
But I LOVE their iced vanilla bean drink! It's not coffee, it's like a slushy almost? It's delicious <3

awwww, you're so precious!
welcome to the club!! I'm a Taurus too (I always wished I got the bunny/tiger, though). I hate my zodiac is a Taurus & horse.

Yeps!
Sometimes, yeah, their bathrooms smelled like cow-manure just up and died in there. But mostly, they just used it to do things* they weren't supposed to. It was annoying to have all the drug lock-downs, though. The police practically lived at our school, anyway. There were so many fist fights and it wasn't ever regular fights that happened - they went for blood.

One fight happened between Garret and someone else and one of them broke the others nose and there was blood all over the hallway. And during one study hall day, some fools got together and one boy bent over daring another boy to punch him in the butt but got his balls? *shrugs*

I know!! I don't even ... I can't... the boys at my school were A-class morons, that's all I can say. xDD
So many stories to tell, haha!

Last edited by M i r o; 02-18-2016 at 11:29 PM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 03:09 AM

Wow, got really active in here. ^^ always nice to see.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-19-2016, 03:09 AM

Hey Poet 'waves excitedly'

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2016, 03:14 AM

Yeppers! Sorry its mostly fem things xDD

woo, starry joins!!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 04:01 AM

Hello star ^^

All good miro, I'm in the medical field, if that bothered me... I'd be in the wrong field.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 05:32 AM

You know, I wonder hoe medical professionals do it! Some shit is jut too gross! I've seen some nasty pictures on the internet, but some textures just bother the SHIT out of me and give me the willies. I remember there was a picture that had to do with like..your trachia/trakia? Whatever throat shit. and it was sewn up and it had this disky texture that was juST EJHFDSJKZCX. and then when the skin was cut it was like..it has this weird bumpy stuff? I just..@__@ sO GROSS.

Miro:
OKAY HUN SORRY FOR LATE REPLY I CONKED THE FUCK OUT and I woke up a few times, but wasn't able to give you a reply since our conversation is so large!

yeah, it sounds like they were a really nice doctor, to be honest! Maybe you should go to her more so you can get free shit. XD and stuff that's half priced, bruh.

Yeah, the sternum shit was probably just something they didn't detect. I know it's possible to be missing your sternum, and you can tell because the people who do have a dip in their chest.

It REALLY sucks that you guys have that, omg. x.x You've got it worse from all sides! I hope no more cysts develop. I know ovarian cysts, if they pop/burst, are sOOOOO PAINFUL LIKE OMG. They're awful. I've never had any of course, but I've heard they hurt REALLY bad. The closest thing i've got to that, and it's not really close, is that thing where sometimes your ovaries hurt when you ovulate/the egg detaches and rolls down the tubes. Some people probably have it every time, but I don't always have that. My feels the pain at times too, so. Genetics, man. lmfao

Oh wow. @.@ You do have really sensitive skin! That must suck if you REALLY love a certain scent from B&B. x.x Are the special products you have to get more expensive at all? Because I know special skin stuff can be. :/ or special anything, since the world doesn't favor people at all who have any sensitivity. x.x At least price wise.

Sun bURNS SUCK. I had one when i was younger, and I don't remember being in a TOOON of pain, but I know they can hurt SO badly. Btw, SPF 100 is amazing. It's consistency is SO thick, but it works SOOOOOOO well. Lather yourself up with that baby, and you're good to go!

Exercise is pain, tbh

She was in the airforce, and accountant. When she left the military,shes till worked for them as a civilian for a while. She actually has PTSD from 9/11. and other problems caused from working their, things they did NOT address, hence why she's been trying to get disability. She's been able to prove her claims, though, so hopefully we'll get a substantial amount of money from it. She got to travel and they payed for college, but her experience int eh military wasn't always that great..obviously. She got to go to Korea though, and even Germany (where I was born! She was stationed there because she got pregnant in Korea, and that was an area where you couldn't bring family, hence why she was moved). Plus a few places in the state.

Starbucks ells some food, really good food too. Just isn't their main thing. The whole thing with their polar bear cookies and red cups wAS STUPID THOUGH. JESUS CHRIST. But yeah, their bathrooms are /gorgeous/. if you ever need a safe pee heaven, go there. <3

That..those bathrooms...THAT'S DISGUSTING! OML!
The butt punching story was funny, but jesus...I wouldn't like schooling there, I dislike violence. @__@

Omg I am not precious! XDDD Ohh, lmfao. I'm actually a bunny. xD u JELLY OF MY ALIGNMENT?! My rising sign though is scorpio, and midheaven is Virgo. @__@

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 02-19-2016, 05:42 AM

Sup, party people?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 05:48 AM

Hey biggles! 8D Not much, just chillin~ how're you?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 02-19-2016, 05:50 AM

Chilling, yeah. Mildly hypothermic, maybe. My amount of chill is starting to stress me out.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 06:04 AM

Oh jeez! I'd share my soft pug blanket with ya if I could D: and/or my panda one too x.x wARMTH FOR THE BIGGLES

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 02-19-2016, 06:11 AM

Someone gave me a dog blanket for Christmas and part of the print was a pug wearing a yellow sweater. Well one night it was about four am and I couldn't sleep. The angle and size of the pug in the sweater looked like a tortilla chip to me. So I tried to grab it and eat it. Frankly I'm less worried by the fact that I mistook it for a tortilla chip than I am by the fact that I saw a tortilla chip on my bed, didn't question it, and was entirely ready to eat it.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 06:26 AM

LOL OML
That is hilarious! Biggles, do I need to worry about you eating blankets in your sleep?!

When i first had the christmas tree up in my room, sometimes it would scare me because I'd see the top of it and be like wHAT. I was not used to the change!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 06:38 AM

To answer that Momo there are 2 ways. Either you are exposed to so much of it that you simply are no longer affected by it, or your interest prevents the disgust.
I mean I've seen some really dark things, so I'm pretty heavily desensitized to anything I'd see in the medical field, and my facination with the rest of it means I actually enjoy the smaller stuff. Like a gif I have of the top of the hand's skin was removed so that they could observe the movement of the tendons. <--- Highlight for uncensoring it's not something everyone would want to hear I'm sure XD

I don't think I've ever wanted to eat anything off my bed before. Tired me is never hungry.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-19-2016, 06:45 AM

Please don't sleep-eat your blanket.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
To answer that Momo there are 2 ways. Either you are exposed to so much of it that you simply are no longer affected by it, or your interest prevents the disgust.
I mean I've seen some really dark things, so I'm pretty heavily desensitized to anything I'd see in the medical field, and my facination with the rest of it means I actually enjoy the smaller stuff. Like a gif I have of the top of the hand's skin was removed so that they could observe the movement of the tendons. <--- Highlight for uncensoring it's not something everyone would want to hear I'm sure XD

I don't think I've ever wanted to eat anything off my bed before. Tired me is never hungry.
lORD HAVE MERCY- THAT IS SO- UGH. MY GOD. IT HAS TO BE COOL YET GROSS AT THE SAME TIME. I've seen gifs of medicinal maggots that just were SO disgusting. Like, if I ever had to have that procedure done, they'd have to knock me out. I couldn't be conscious for that, it's too disgusting. feeling them writhe inside of me is DISGUSTING. speaking of maggots, have you heard of blowfly girl? if you haven't, I'll have to tell you about her in PM. <--highlight for gross too.

I'm so hungry I could prolly eat a blanket. okay not really fluff isn't my favorite thing. rather dry, tbh.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 02-19-2016, 07:27 AM

I want spaghetti with a nice thick sauce more than anything else at the moment.

There's a japanese snowball tree that scares me ever summer because the white blooms glow in the moonlight. Always looks like something spectre like is looming out there.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 07:32 AM

Oh my /god/ that sounds amazing rn. Pastaaaaa~ <3

Oh wow. o.o That sounds wicked and awesome, yet spoopy at the same time!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 07:59 AM

Yeah... momo... that's pretty much my limit right there

Uhh... I know a lot about that species of fly and I don't want details @_@

Lady Bigglesworth - It's the ghost of trees past! WoOoooOOooO~
But that's pretty cool.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 08:05 AM

Oh you don't know her. That's good. I'm wondering if I should disturb you or not in PMs then, oml.
it's not a species of fly I'm talking about, it's a girl who particularly likes flies. Very much. if you catch my drift.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 02-19-2016, 08:06 AM

Ghost trees. I like it. Like some sort of princesses mononoke/ druid...ic mash-up.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 08:11 AM

I actually have yet to see Princess Mononoke! it's on my list of movies to watch though O: When i fianlly watched Spirited Away, it was great <3

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 02-19-2016, 08:14 AM

Oh, it's my favorite! I also happened to see When Marnie was there the other day. Very pretty.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-19-2016, 08:54 AM

When Marni was there? O: Is that another one of the dude's movies?