Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumugi_Mugi

The fight for the survival of their universe begins...
This was made by me on another site, so I thought I could bring it over with some alterations.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2012, 07:42 PM

Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumugi_Mugi
The Scorceress Ultimecia has returned. This time she has came up with a plan to pass of her powers. Using all her magic she was brought the universes of each Final Fantasy world together gathering the heroine's of each world together at her castle. The rules were to be simple it was to be a tournament of sorts, the girls whould fight each other and the most capable would earn the right to inheirt her powers. However Ultimecia's plans were cut short once Cloud of Darkness arrived on the scene. Her appearence cause a flux in the compendium breaking the universes apart as she used magic of her own in order to destroy the heroines or she had hoped to. The meshing of the universes created a being with the combined strength of Ultimecia and Cloud's magic. A being with the body of a woman who called her self "Shadheill" with her powers she shattered Ultimecia's castle and sent the girls through a strangeland created by the entity.

It was a mesh of all the Final Fantasy worlds combined over they were now plagued by a new threat, with the men gone the Heroines have no choice but to team up with the Cloud of Darkness and Ultimecia to bring their world back together and save it from Shadheill, but can they get along with each other long enough to do so?

In oder to save their worlds, they must find the Crystal Maidens, just like them they were sent to the land for a greater purpose. They come from our world as regular girls but they have been bestowed the powers of the crystal, the only thing that can stop the monstrous entity and restore the rifts.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2012, 06:52 PM

Rules

Quote:
"No running in the spa area." Just kidding.

1. PM me profiles, listed below.

2. This is yuri, girl characters only.

3. No OCS, Canons only this may change in the future.

4. Literacy. Yeah Grammar is important.

5. No God Modding. We know not all the characters will get along so cat fights will occur.

6. Not a real rule but according to the wiki Cloud of Darkness technically has no gender but it has bewbs and sounds like a woman so she IS female as far as this rp is concerned.

7. Romance is encouraged. (Especially between characters from different games.)

8. OCs are allowed but I do not want them out numbering canons.