finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:20 PM

Chicago has turned into a diffrent place surrounded by a fence to keep people or out it's population has split into five groups. Abnegation (the selfless), Erudite (the intelligent), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Candor (the honest). The five groups split because each blamed diffrent things for human nature Abnegation blamed selfishness, Erudite blamed ignorance for the war that had occured in the past causing them to split into factions in the first place, Dauntless blamed cowardice, Amity blamed war and violence, adn Candor blamed dishonesty. Each of the groups have there own rules but the main government is made up of Abnegation. Each year the sixteen year olds must take a test showing them which fraction they would be best suited for then they must choose it might be the faction they where born into or it might be another. At the choosing ceremony you must when youre name is called step up and cut you're hand letting the blood drip into the bowl symbolinzing the fraction you want
Glass for candor
Lit coals for Dauntless
Earth for amity
gray stones for abnegation
water for erudite
Once you choose you're fration you must go threw the initionation process if you fail you will become fractionless.

All fraction children go to a school to learn about the history of the land but since they really don't talk about the school I can't tell you much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1. No godmodding
2. follow menewsha rules as well as mine
3. don't disobey you're factions rules
4. be semi-litish I really don't care as long as A) i can understand what you mean B) you can post more then one sentence. Granted I understand not being ble to think of more then one sentence but don't make a habit out of it.
5. p.m me you're profiles
6. title you're pm the name of the faction you want to be
7. please pick the faction that speaks to you and please don't let there be ten dauntless and only one amity.
8. Romance is allowed but falling in love with someone from a diffrent fraction is very rare and if you wish to be together one of you has to leave you're fraction and join they other risking becoming frationless. Falling in love with someone from the fraction you're in is far less complicated.
9.You may have more then one character but make them from diffrent fractions
10.I will only be accepting 5 of each fraction right know that way I can make sure i don't have a over amount of one
10.. I hold the right to change and add rules
Please go here for a better understanding of the factions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There cloths The Factions - DIVERGENT Fansite

The fractions I know its kinda long but I feel like you need to know about them before you can join them.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...divergent.html
Name:
New name: ((I think only dauntless transfers can choose another name so if you're anything but a dauntless transfer don't fill this part out))
Fraction you were born in:
Fraction you wish to be in:
Bio:((tell me why you changes fraction why you didn't. For dauntless add the number of fears you're character has more then five please its for part of there initation))
Picture:

Teachers and such
Name:
Job: ((for example trainer or tatto artist depending on the fration you choose you don't have to fill this part out))
Bio:((tell me something about you're life did you come from the fration you're in?))
Picture:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted
Name:Kya Lee
Fraction you were born in:Amity
Fraction you wish to be in:Amity
Bio: Kya choose to stay with amity because she couldn't be happier where she is. She has a loving family concisting of her mom, dad and little sister.
Picture:

Name:Abigail Ray
New Name: Rena
Fraction:Dauntless
Job: Trainer
Bio:Rena was from candor but she found she was no good at telling the truth all the time. She enjoyes taking risks and conquering her fears. The number of fears in her fear scape are 19 not small but not as large as some others.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Name: Hikari Haru
New name: Mayonaka Kiba
Faction you were born in: Erudite
Faction you wish to be in: Dauntless
Bio: Hikari felt restless in Erudite,always having the urge to pull dangerous stunts and push her limits,so she decided that she would transfer to Dauntless.her original name meant "Light Spring" and the name she chose means "Midnight Fang" she has exactly 13 fears in her fearscape.
Picture:

Name: Todd Kashikoi
New name: N/A
Faction you were born in: Amity
Faction you wish to be in: Erudite
Bio: Todd thinks of himself as intellectually superior to the people around him,not because he is self-centered but because he secretly took an IQ test and found it to be true.his curiosity drove him to transfer to Erudite.his last name means "Clever"
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirehunterX13666
Name: Eric Regardston
New Name: Angel Corvinous
Faction born into: Amity
Faction Want to be in: Dauntless
Job: gunsmith
Bio: Angel was born into the peaceful faction and was absolutely bored. He wanted to be in Dauntless, it was more exciting and Risky. He loves conquering his fears, though he has many more than most, he conquers them as soon as he con as he can laugh about ever having them. He loves the chance to overcome obstacles, and to make instruments to do that. That is why he makes guns. He has a fearscape of 20

Last edited by finx15; 10-02-2012 at 06:49 PM..