.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:48 AM

Karma rubbed her eyes and rolled over in the bed. "Yen?" She asked sleepily as she opened her eyes. She was suddenly awake when she didn't find him next to her. Looking around she was completely confused, where had he gone? She crawled out of their bed and went down the hall, but he wasn't there. "Yen!" She called out. But it was late, no one seemed to be awake. Her heart started racing as she ran down the hall. Her husband wasn't anywhere she looked. The professor, she needed to find him. She turned around a corned and smacked hard into someone's chest. Rubbing her nose she looked up at the annoyed face of wolverine.
"L-Logan!" she stuttered. "Have you seen Yen?" She asked frantically. "He's missing, i don't know where he went. I need to find the professor, please i think something has happened." The memories of Zay came flooding back. Had that man done something to him? Karma couldn't bare the thought.

Last edited by .:GaelicBubble:.; 12-20-2010 at 01:46 AM..

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-20-2010, 04:22 AM

Yen looked around as he slammed his sword into the ground. He sunk to the ground as he sat there. He was in the house of his dreams but now he was going to lose the girl of his dreams. There was noting he could do about it this time he knew it. His power didn't work here for some reason. He hung his head as he heard a sound. He looked up as he stood and grabbed his sword as he neared the house. The screen door shook violently as he quickly pushed it open ready to attack when he froze seeing the commotion was from a tied up Zay. Yen quickly untied him as he saw his wounds. He noticed that he looked drugged slightly.

"Yen...is that you? I am sorry I tried to warn you and the others. I failed it wasn't me please believe me." He said weakly as he tried to set up leaning against the door frame for support. "He fooled us all and even the Emperor. He is planing on going back threw time using his own power and Karma's to erase all of us and even the X-men. He and Magnetio are going to use Karmas power to draw out a new life for them. He is going to have her as his wife yen. I am sorry I tried to warn you and get you and Karma out of here but I failed I am sorry brother. Karma has a greater power than you know. Whatever she draws will be. He is dangerous he is playing with time it's self something that should never be done." HE said as he coughed up blood.

Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-20-2010, 04:29 AM

Karma sat down on the sofa, her head in her hands as Logan went off to find the professor. He wasn't taking her serious until saw the girl crying. Something was wrong she just knew it. "Yen where are you?" she mumbled into her hands. What can i do to find him? What can i do? she kept asking her self. She grabbed a tablet and a pen from the table and began to draw. It was a picture of Yen standing in front of her in that very room. She copied down every detail she could see of the room. "Please work, please work." She said after the picture had been finished. Then she closed her eyes took a deep breath and pressed her hand to the picture, praying it would work like it did before. Put her in her spot and put Yen where she drew him. After a few moments she opened up her eyes. "Yen?" she looked around the room for him.

Lady Chello

Old 12-22-2010, 01:53 AM

Yen sat there as he heard Zay. He gave a nod as he heaped clean his wounds. Yen let out a yell as he found himself falling from the sky Zay along with him as they landed rather hard on cement. He slowly rose to his feet as he found himself back in his normal cloths and his glasses. He looked and saw Zay in his own. He noticed a gold band own Zay's own finger as he grinned and laughed. He held his head as he found blood trickling from it as he stood there. "Well I take it we are back." He said as he saw the statue of liberty in the distance. He turned as he smiled seeing they where only a few blocks from the school.

Zay was about to tell Yen how sorry he was again and the fact that he and Yen where dating. Though he didn't get the chance as he found himself falling from the sky. He hit the ground rather hard as he slowly rose. He stared back at Yen in his leather suit and glasses as he saw his own reflection of the same and couldn't help but laugh. He held his side as pain ran threw his body. "Well I don't know how we got back but I am happy to be back in our time. But we have to warn the others and save your Karma."

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-22-2010, 02:15 AM

Karma paced the floor. "Why didn't it work?" She pulled at her hair.
Storm put her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Karma calm down, We will find Yen don't worry. The professor is using cerebro to try to find him, why dont you go get some fresh air."

Karma nodded and made her way outside. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of fresh air to try and calm herself. But as she looked at her hands, they would not stop shaking. Where was Yen? The thought of something happening to him almost made her cry. Looking down the path that led to the edge of the property, Karma saw two figures walking towards the school. She held her breath. Unable to see exactly who they were, Karma watched they way they walked. a smile spread on her face as she realized the one was her Yen. She took off running towards him. "Yen!"

But her sprint was halted suddenly when a strong hand grabbed her arm and jerked her back almost pulling her shoulder out of socket. Karma let a small cry of pain escape as she was pulled and when she looked up all the color drained from her face. Holding on to her was a clawed hand, the nails starting to cut into her skin. It was sabre tooth. "Magneto wants to see you."

Lady Chello

Old 12-25-2010, 03:46 AM

Yen smiled as he heard Karma. He began to run to her with Zay by his side it felt good. His smiled faded as he heard the scream and saw the beast take her. He let out a scream as he rushed at the man. "KARMA! LET HER GO!" He yelled as he pulled out his sword without thinking. His markings along his sword glowing violently as the same violent glow appeared behind his sunglasses as he temper rose. In one quick movement he sent a rift threw the air as his blade sliced threw the air sending the beast flying as he himself leaped in the air and caught Karma gently landing with her.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-25-2010, 03:55 AM

Karma wrapped her arms around Yen's neck and held on tight to him as he landed with her. Her whole body was trembling. She wanted to kiss him and hold him but she was too scared at the moment for behind her she could hear Sabre Tooth getting to his feet. She glanced up and almost screamed when she saw Zay standing behind Yen. "Y-Yen! What's going on?" her voice shook as she spoke. She didn't know what was going on. Why was Zay with him? and why was Sabre Tooth after her?

Sabre Tooth got to his feet and let out a roar as he charged. "The girl is mine!" His clawed hands reached and slashed out at them.

((feel free to control the fight however you want. since it's Yen fighting and whatnot))

Lady Chello

Old 12-27-2010, 02:55 AM

Zay pulled out his sword in time to meet Sabre tooth. He quickly forced the man back as he quickly slammed his sword into the ground sending the man flying in the air as massive boulders rose from the earth attacking him at once from the slash he had made with in the earth. "Yen I suggest you pic a time and quickly send him back in it." He said as he stood in front of them protecting them.

Yen held her and gently put her down as he heard Zay. "It is a long story and this is the real Zay. This is my best friend the real one." He said as he pulled out his sword.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-27-2010, 03:00 AM

Karma looked at him baffled. "Real one?" She glanced over at Zay and watched him move. He moved completely different than the man that had cornered her in the market. As Yen set her down she still clung to his arm terrified. As he drew his sword, Karma forced her grip to loosen, he had to fight so she didn't want to hold him back. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end as she watched Sabre tooth get to his feet and charge at her. With an angry roar he flung Zay aside and charged at Karma and Yen.

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2011, 05:27 PM

Zay looked to Yen as he let out a grunt as he found himself flying in the air a quick attack from a strike that came to a stop appeared as Zay landed near Yen and Karma. His eyes narrowed as he saw it was Saskia. "YOU!" He said as he glared at him. He looked to Yen as he gave a nod. "I'll take out speedy here. Keep her safe you know what to do for me." He said as he leaped in the air. Slamming his blade into the ground as he watched Saskia go flying into the portal that Yen had open for them as he quickly leaped into it before it vanished.

Yen gave a nod to Zay as he quickly slung his sword out making a rather large slash in the sky. He watched as Zay and Saskia fall into it and vanish. He himself looking back at the monster trying to take his Karma. "Great where are the others when you need them." He said as he readied himself for battle to protect her.

Wolveren just let out a scream as he landed a punch sending sabertooth flying. "I thought we done been threw this you stay down and away from here scum." He said as he appeared with the other x-men with him. "You don't mess with one of us without getting the rest of us."

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 10-29-2012, 12:29 AM

Karma backed away from the battle. She might have been one of them, an X-men, but her power was passive. She couldn't do anything right now. And in this particular battle she was more of a distraction than any help. Yet Yen, her husband... she didn't want to leave his side. Leave him alone fighting out there, it just felt wrong.

"Yen look out!" She screamed as she saw a man covered in spikes running towards him, spikes fling through the air.

Then she heard a deep voice from behind her as a strong hand clamped down on her shoulder. "There's my girl." Karma gasped as she looked up and saw the helmeted face of Magneto towering over her. "You are coming with me now dear." He clamped a thick pair of metal hand cuffs around her wrists and then jerked her small frame along beside him. She screamed just before he backhanded her and knocked her out. "Annoying thing isn't she..." He looked to the mutant gifted with flight at his side. "Now to get her home while the rest of them are all distracted."

Lady Chello

Old 10-31-2012, 09:25 AM

Yen dodged the attacks of the spiked being with ease. He was relived when Storm summoned her power and helped the man out by sending him flying. Yen ran as fast as he could trying to get to Karma. He growled as his sword and he himself glowed. He was blinding as his sword hit magntio. Yen laid motionless yet again for anther day. The professor couldn't figure out how to get to him and let him know it was all a dream. Yes they had went through the painting but they had made it out. They weren't married it was all a trap somehow someone had devised for him. "It seems he is still in his comma. I'm afraid we will have to keep Karma far away from him. As far as he is concerned she is in danger. I don't want her spending every day here. She has blamed herself for his condition. It was true she had been in danger but Yen had saved her from Magnito. Though it coasted him everything. It was a year and he was still stuck in the bed in the comma. "Wake up my dear friend. She needs you. I need you we all need you." He said as he watched the machines breath for the man. The professor hung his head as he left storm and the others there with Yen. He softly knocked on the door to Karma's room as he entered pausing once inside. "I know you don't want to see me Karma. You should know Yen is still there on the inside. I'm afraid though that he is trapped in his own mind going through time. He is trying to save you again. I do fear that if he loses in his mind he will lose his life. I can only think of another dragon want to kill him. I know since you where taken by Magntio it has been hard for you. but you should know Yen loves you. I don't expect you to return the love for him. But you should know in his mind he's fighting to save you once again and your child. It's going to be hard if he recovers for him. He has went through life times with you in his dreams and when he wakes up all he will find is his beloved Karma hiding in her room. You know he would want you to draw and not to be afraid of anything. If you want to save him just because he risked his life for yours and saved you in your painting you could start drawing again. You could change his fate and yours. I don't think you want him to die Karma. But there is nothing more I can do for him. You are the only person he has every showed his powers to and I have a feeling the only one who can wake him from his comma. I expect to see you at your classes today. And art from you shagging in the hall ways again. " He said as he began to leave stopping staring at the walls of photo's of the pair. "You should know he didn't will fully leave you for this comma Karma. Yen loves you he used his power to save you. If he hadn't saber tooth would have killed you instead he sent you back here and he took the attack that has landed him here. If Yen losses this battle Saukia will be free to do as he pleases. I do fear that he will come for you and he will kill Yen if he is still in his comma. You should also know if you look in your ink well cubbored behind your paint brushes Yen hide your engagement ring. He did fall in love with you Karma he wasn't a painting like you think. " The professor said as he left the room.

(I thought that everything could be a dream world that Yen is trapped in. He has been in a comma for a year after fighting the battle for Karma with Magnetio. They won but Yen was so badly hurt and he used his full power it put him out. You can make Karma remember him and her through the battle or you can make it what you want.)

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 10-31-2012, 08:41 PM

((I'm a little confused... so im just going with the idea that... Yen beat them all but used so much power it put him in a coma and in his head he thinks he is still fighting.))

Karma sat on her bed staring at the wall. It had been a year, why hadn't he woken up yet? Yen had saved her and then when she woke up he was asleep he hadn't woken up since. The professor said it was because he used too much energy to save her. Yet if he hadn't Magneto would have taken her. This was all her fault.

the woman hadn't picked up her paint brush since. Vowing to never draw or paint again if this was all it did. Take away the one person that she cared about. They wouldn't even let her see him anymore and now that she couldn't see him her mind was starting to doubt everything that had happened. Did they really go to feudal japan? That house... the shogun... his 'sisters'... Were they all just figments of her imagination? Her eyes drifted up to a painting leaning against her wall of him. Was he even real or was he something she imagined to?

Her chest ached with the thought. How could he not be real, he was there. She couldn't be in love with someone who wasn't. Karma had to see him again.

Her eyes jerked up when she heard the professor enter her room. Silently she listened to everything he said but she said nothing until he left. "I'll be at my lesson."

When he left Karma slid off her bed and went over to her shelf to stair at her paints. With trembling hands she slid them aside until she found the tiny ring. Tears gathered in her eyes as she pulled it down and slipped it onto her finger back into its proper place. A tear slipped down her cheek but she was quick to wipe it away before she turned and grabbed her little drawing bag and sling it over her shoulder. Quietly walking down the hall she paused around a corner as she heard storm exiting the room that had been set up for Yen.

Karma tiptoed into the room, she wasn't supposed to be there but she didn't care anymore, she had to see him. She froze as she stood there staring at him lying there motionless on the bed. She gasped, more tears clinging to her eyes. Slowly she took the chair beside his bed, gently taking his hand with one of hers. Her other hand carefully moved a long strand of hair from his face. "Yen..." Her voice choked off as she tried to hold back a sob. "Please... you have to wake up... I need you. I..." she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I love you Yen."

Lady Chello

Old 11-01-2012, 07:21 AM

Yan froze as she watched Karma kiss her dear little brother. She gently reached out touching the beautiful girl's shoulder. "I don't think it's that simple anymore. I'm afraid my brother needs to come home and rest." She said feeling like a dog seeing how much Karma did care for her brother. She couldn't take Yen from here. He had built a life and had people here that cared for him. She hung her head as she softly peered up at her motionless brother. "I'll leave you two alone. Karma this is a bell of mine. If you let it chime it will call me to you. I know it has been some time since you and I have seen one another. I have your house still waiting for you. You know if you wanted to you could come back Yen did build it for you both. " She said trying to find the right words to help Karma. She herself knew in her heart that Yen may not wake from his comma but she couldn't tell Karma that. She simply placed the bell in the girls hand and walked to where Yen slept and gently kissed his forehead as she vanished in thin air as she had appeared.

Yen twitched in the bed soon after Yan had left. He began shouting Karma's name as he tried to find her. He had heard her voice and this time he knew she was real. The markings on his arms began to glow as the machines went crazy that where hooked up to him. The machines then crashed as the heart machine announced his sudden death to all that where near. His body was now motionless as it laid there. Suddenly he gasped for air as his red eyes open slowly. He slowly looked around the room. What had happen where was he. He couldn't make out much yet his eyes seemed rather disoranted as he tried to sit up finding himself rather weak as he slowly managed to sit up in the bed. "Karma?" He said in a weak voice as he wanted to know if she was there or at lest if she was safe. He felt like he had been hit with a 18 wheeler. It hurt to breath to think to live. Though in his mind all he could think about was Karma. Was she safe.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-03-2012, 01:04 AM

Karma jumped slightly, and wiped at her face as she looked up at the other woman. "Yan?" She asked quietly as the other woman spoke. Looking back to the slumbering man on the bed, Karma didn't know what to do any more. She simply accepted the bell as she hung her head and quietly cried there at his bed side.

That when the man started to stir. She bolted to her feet as the machines went crazy and then flat lined. Eyes wide she was about to loose it but then she watched him sit up and call out for her. More tears filled her eyes as she leaned on his bed side, trembling hands gently sliding up his arm. "Y-yen, I'm right here. I'm okay." Sitting on the edge of his bed she kissed his cheek as she gently wrapped her arms around him. "I thought I lost you..." She mumbled before she kissed him again.

Ignoring the tears on her own face she forced herself to let him go. "You need to lay back down, I... I need to tell the professor you are awake." She was clinging to his hand. She didn't want to let him go though so she didn't know what to do.

Lady Chello

Old 11-03-2012, 03:17 AM

Yen refused to lay down or to let her go. He didn't understand what was going on. He looked over his body it was fine what had happen. He looked at Karma as he realized he wasn't where he had been and it was all a lie his mind had created. Had any of it been real. Karma was here but was it his karma or just a false hope he had dreamed up with the girl? It felt so real how could it not be. He let go of her as he sat there looking at her and shaking his head. He slowly made his way to his feet as he gained his balance. He made his way back to his room stumbling and scampering. He fell into his room as he looked around where was everything that he had known. He threw thing on the floor as he looked for pictures of him and Karma. Was it all a lie? He couldn't find one picture of him and Karma. He fell on his bed as he hung his head as his head began to pound. He was so up set about to cry what had happen? Who was he? He looked around as he found his sword gone. Where had it gone too? He wanted to search for it but found it hard to move so he just sat there.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-07-2012, 11:57 PM

"Yen!" She nearly screamed as he tore out of her arms and off the bed. The man should be resting, lying down and taking it easy. He had just woken up it was a miracle he was even able to stand! Wolverine poked his head in the door as the woman tried to rush out the door.

"Holy shit the man's alive!"

Karma pushed him out of her way and ran down the hallway to Yen's room to find him tearing it apart before he collapsed on his bed. She stood in the door way, tears dripping down her face as she watched him. "Yen... what are you doing?" She turned and walked down the hall, plucking a photograph of them off the hall wall before returning to her husband's room. A few tears fell onto the photo as she walked into the room.

She stumbled a bit walking and dropped to her knees beside his bed with a loud thunk. Sniffling she ignored the throbbing in her legs and looked up at Yen as she slid the photo onto his lap. "Yen... I don't know what's been going on in your head... but... here... you have been asleep for a year. We didn't know if you'd ever wake up, everyone told me to just... move on and... I couldn't. I didn't want to. I feel like we just got started, I have so much more I want to give you..." Her hand found his, the little gold band still on her third finger as she started to cry again.

Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2012, 04:12 AM

Yen looked up as he watched Karma. He felt crazy he wasn't sure how he should feel. His eyes shifted to the picture though quickly to Karma. He stared at the gold ring hearing Karma. He stared at it as he softly put the picture on the bed with his free hand gently picking her up from floor as he put her in his lap. He grunted a little as pain began to course threw his body. The effects of the drugs wearing off. "...Ah....Karma." He softly caressed her cheek as he stared into her eyes. "I'm...sorry...I don't know what has happen......Are we married? Did you have a child? " He said as he wondered what was real and what had happen since his year of being trapped in his own body. He then peered deep into Karma's eyes as she whipped her tears away and softly kissed her holding her close against him. "You didn't and that is what matters. I don't know what happen last Karma...but I do know I love you."

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 PM

Her eyes got wide as he lifted her from the floor and up onto his lap. He shouldn't be straining himself like that! It wasn't like she weighed a lot but he shouldn't be lifting things. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back with as much passion as she could muster at that moment while still crying.

But she shook her head. "I never had a baby Yen. Things... are complicated. Do you remember being stuck in my painting? We were married there so when we came back here we were married here too. There were pictures from things i don't remember us doing but that doesn't matter, I'm just glad I get to be with you... whatever we did in the past, meshed out lives together here." She kissed him again.

"Magneto attacked us here. He tried to take me.... but you stopped him. You saved me. But then you never woke up."

The door to his room slowly creaked open and Storm and the professor stood there. "Yen!" The white haired woman said excitedly. "I thought Logan was joking when he said you woke up but... You should still be in the medical wing." Her face suddenly got serious. "You are in no shape to be moving around."

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2012, 07:45 AM

Yen softly caressed Karma's back as his eyes cut to the others. He arched a brow as he looked at them. They really knew how to ruin a mood. He held her close as he eyed the others. "I'm fine and I'm not going any where. I've slept enough thank you. Here is my home and my room and this is where I will stay. " He said as he looked at the others. "I'm sure you have some other student or new recruit to help. I promise I'm not going anywhere but here. Whatever test you need to do can be done from here." He said holding Karma refusing to let her go or to be moved from his spot on his bed.

Fox's long white and blue hair was pulled back in a simple pony tail that still hung down to her hips. She walked tall and confident into the strange new school as she wondered why her father had decided this was the best course of action. She knew her mother wouldn't like this at all if she knew. She wasn't scared she knew about the place the proffer himself had talk to her father for some time now and finally her father had agreed for her to come here.