Acheron
Apostolos is a QUEEN

Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Now Accepting for Sherrilyn Kenyons World Of Dark Hunters Roleplay! Please go to the Dark Hunters OOC to discover our world and submit your own character! !

;)

Last edited by Acheron; 10-03-2012 at 03:59 PM..

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 PM

A short Synopsis to get the ball rolling, as of post #19:

Quote:
(Acheron is the son of the Atlantean Gods, Apollymi and Archon. He was raised as a tainted twin to a prince 9000 years BC. Dead at the age of 26, he was reborn a God, Apostolos. As revenge for Acheron's death, Apollymi turned on the other Atlantean Gods and murdered them all. Artemis forced Acheron to become her very first Dark-Hunter, trapping him in servitude forevor. Acheron is the sole Atlantean God, making Katoteros, the Atlantean kingdom, his alone. His Charante demon, Simi, has been his sole companion [besides Artemis] throughout his 15,000 years of “life”.

The Dark-Hunter's are proctecter's of the world, in a way. Their sole purpose is to rid the world of Daimon-kind, human soul eaters cursed by the God Apollo. Daimons die when they come of age at 27, unless they drink the soul of a human (yes, like a vampire). Nothing could create a better enemy than that of a Daimon and a Dark-Hunter. But great darkness is coming to the Human Realm. Will they fight together to survive?)

Acheron Parthenepaeus (looks 26), leader of the Dark-Hunter's, is worried about the sudden increase of Daimons populating New Orleans. Calling in reinforcements to discover the whereabouts of a few missing Dark-Hunters, the city is suddenly crowded with all kinds of supernatural.

Clodagh Reid (aka Codette), a 558 yr old Dark-Hunter (looks early 20s), roams the night on Lafayette Square. Daimons seemed to be scarce, but she kept a sharp trained eye on the busy streets.

Nikera Yugotviska, a 255 yr old Dark-Hunter(looks early 20s), wakes and readies herself for a night of hunting.

Adella (“Delia” Ashford), a 492 yr old Daimon (looks 27), starts her night off in a back alley, finishing her first meal of the night, a young goth whose failed attempt at hooking up with her resulted in his unfortunate death.

Keiran Christie is a 29 yr old human Doulos, bound to Adella (he originates from London). He fears Adella is being too obvious with her feeding choices, worried the humans and Dark-Hunters will notice too quickly her kills. Adella seems only annoyed by his concern and reassures him it's her lifestyle and he must get used to it. She dismisses him and goes in search of a bolthole to her “sanctuary”

Annique Monroe, a 19 yr old Squire, originally from London, has come to New Orleans to learn how to become a Blood-Rite. She has been busy unpacking, but ventures out to learn more of this large “god-forsaken swamp” stopping at an outdoor cafe to enjoy the city.

Keiran, ordered by Adella to try and enjoy himself while on “vacation” in the City, comes across a busy cafe, and sits in the only available seat, fatefully meeting Annique. Their interest in each other grows when they find both are from England.

Codette senses the Daimon, Adella, who is nervous at being cornered by the Dark-Hunter, but feels strong from her recent feeding. Now Codette is ready for her first kill of the night also.

Alexander Barneth, ~400 yr old Dark-Hunter (looks 15), is out to kill tonight, leaving his Daimon victim dead on a rooftop. He stops at the meanwhile supernaturally busy cafe to play some acoustic guitar until relaxed after his Daimon kill of the night.

Rue Penelope Nacht (or Penn), a 318 yr old Dark-Hunter (looks 18), is tracking down Twilight wannabe's in San Francisco, or in this case a Daimon named Danielle. Nothing left but a bit of Daimon dust. She decides to go club hopping, in search of more blonde Daimon kills.

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 10-03-2012 at 05:58 PM..

Acheron
Apostolos is a QUEEN

Old 01-07-2011, 05:43 AM

Acheron paced slowly across the marbled floors of Katoteros, deep in thought. Simi was out shopping once again, maxing out yet another of his credit cards. As long as it amused her. Sighing, he walked toward the only chair in the large throne-like room and sat down. New Orleans had received a slight surge of Dark Hunters, and they were much needed. A new "gang" of Daimons were in town and too many Hunters were missing. It was a sad loss, especially since he knew each Dark Hunter personally. If only Artemis hadn't made it so tricky for the Hunters to work together...

Tsking at himself, he looked down on Earth, watching the troubles of the world unfold.

((Welcome! I tried to keep a broad opening, feel free to drag your character wherever your heart desires and be as descriptive as you want. ;) ))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-07-2011, 04:55 PM

Codette walked out of an alley, tapping her heel hard against the ground so the blade at her toes retracted back into her high heeled boots. Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she joined the throng of people scattering around Lafayette Square. The daimons were thinner tonight then most, but experience had taught her to never let down her guard. Her heels clicked on the pavement as she walked. Ignoring the cat-calls from drunk frat boys, and the smell of bagettes. Food had began to a hassle over the last 200 years. Part of her did miss sweet tastes, but it held no desire.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 01-07-2011, 04:56 PM

Nikera woke up from her slumber and looked out her mesh curtain surrounding her bed too look at her clock. Sighing she rolled out of it and went to get into her shower to start her day or night of hunting. She reached the shower and got into it. 'Ahh showers, mans greatest invention.' She thought as she washed her hair with her favourite shampoo and conditioner. After a few minutes latter she got out of the shower and dried off and went back to her bedroom and started to look threw her cloths to find something to where hunting. She pulled out one of her black jeans out of her closet and pulled out one of her dark blue tank tops and got dresses. She threw her hair up in a pony tail and grabbed her leather jacket and went out to start her hunting for the night.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 01-25-2011, 07:01 AM

In a small alleyway, far from the ever-roaming crowd that was the New Orleans population, a Daimon was finishing up her “meal.” This latest victim from a Goth club had approached the Daimon, known to most as Adella, as a wannabe vampire who tried to charm her and get her into his bed for the night. Not that Adella had been interested in goth clubs to hang out in, rather, she only went in when she wanted to dine. The music hadn’t appealed to her tastes at all, though the restaurants she did frequent at night knew her as a regular, thus, she didn’t want to feed on anyone who was easily recognized.

As she finished off the victim, she threw him down by the lapels, slumped to the ground after she took in the poor loser’s soul along with his life force. With perfectly manicured fingers, she softly wiped the traces of blood along her burgundy-red pouty lips (Burgundy’s always a good wine) before instinctively licking said lips. Smirking to herself, the blonde stood up straight, dressed in all black (cocktail dress, pair of gloves that were currently off, and stilettos) and walked away.

'Now the real fun begins,' she thought.

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 01-25-2011 at 11:11 PM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-09-2011, 06:14 PM

Codette made her way to Sanctuary. She was in desperate need of a dark corner, and no need to watch her back. Remy Peltier was watching the door as usual. Codette just flashed him a smirk and walked past. She had developed a bit of a routine after a couple of hours of paroling. She made her way to a corner booth that she had unofficially laid claim to. She gave a passing nod to Aimee, and let her eyes shift out of focus. She loved moments where she didn't have to do anything. Crossing her dark-jean clad legs, Codette gave a soft content sigh. The noise of the bar gave her comfort and freedom.

Annique Monroe groaned as she hauled the last of her boxes into her apartment. "Of course mom and dad would have me move to this god-forsaken swamp, in the dead of night, during the week." She muttered under her breath as she surveyed her new living quarters. Brushing her bang out of her eyes she cursed. Finding her suitcase, she changed into linen pants and a purple camisole. She sighed. "I'll finish unpacking later." she decided, grabbing her stiletto dagger, which she slipped into her purse, Annique left her apartment to try and get her bearings around the city, and hopefully meet some Dark Hunters or other Squires.

Last edited by Codette; 07-06-2011 at 08:32 PM..

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 07-28-2011, 08:08 AM

Hazel eyes watched from the shadows of the alley Adella had just walked out of. ”You know, you should work on being just a little more discreet, my dear,” warned the voice belonging to the person who emerged from the shadows. Out stepped Kieran Christie, her Doulos and loyal bodyguard. His hands were hidden in the pockets of his trenchcoat.

Adella froze when she heard the voice. She hadn’t even sensed him there, though she should have known better. However, once she had his identity confirmed as she recognized his voice, she was relieved. “Don’t scare me like that,” she warned him. “It’s not very nice.

He shrugged. “I’m only saying…be careful with whom you’re feeding on before you drain them. Did he even seem remotely clean to you?” Kieran asked with a raised eyebrow. He was only teasing his mistress, of course. She had centuries of experience compared to him.

She glared at him. “I’m sure he was a nice boy,” she lied. Obviously the man she just toyed with and then killed wasn’t very nice at all. Walking past him, she expected him to follow. “I am bored tonight. Find me something entertaining,” she ordered. “I hate it when I’m all dressed up with nowhere to go,” she pouted.

”That,” he started, pointing a thumb to the body of the victim they’d left behind, “was the son of a normal family, underage and still in high school. Someone’s bound to come looking for him sooner or later,” Kieran warned.

The woman didn’t miss a step. “Sooner or later, they always do.” Stopping in her tracks, she did an about face in her heels and turned to Kieran. “What defines ‘normal’ anyways? And why are you all of a sudden trying to guilt trip me into doing something that I feel is completely natural? Death is natural, Kieran. I just happened to speed up the process,” Adella said nonchalantly as she remembered her gloves and donned them once again.

”I’m only saying that those Dark-Hunters will get suspicious. They know what you are, and they know what you do.” He was still so very new to this that Adella found it pathetically funny. He had a glint of doubt in his eyes, something quite recognizable if one really wanted to look through him.

Adella stood there, watching him. “If you’re second-guessing your decision to stick by my side, you’ve already sworn a blood oath that cannot be broken unless you die,” she reminded him. “This is what I do. It’s what I’ve been doing ever since I became this.” She stepped closer to him and ran a hand over the side of his face. “You must understand. It’s the only way I and my people can survive.”

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 08-08-2011 at 09:08 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 PM

Annique made her way around the city. She groaned every time she had to kill a mosquito, and cried every time she tripped in a pothole. "What the hell is so great about NEW ORLEANS?" She screamed, and then scared herself as she was right beside a cemetery. She quickened her pace and made her way to to the quarters.

By the time she made it, her eyebrow was twitching. She was pissed. Her pants were sticking to her legs, her camisole sticking to her stomach, and was sweating. "I wanna go home." she moaned realizing her perfectly styled hair was no longer perfect. "constant rain? Over this heat any day." She swung her purse back onto her shoulder.

Codette pulled her hair into a loose pony tail. After relaxing for a few hours, she got up, nodded to Mama Peltier and made her way out of Sanctuary. Ignoring the hoots and hollars of drunk bikers, Codette walked down the alleys keeping her senses alert for Damions. It was odd. There seemed to be very few out this night.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-08-2011, 09:47 PM

Kieran frowned. “Well…yes I did know. I’m just not used to it,” he answered in defense. True, he hadn’t been a Doulos for too long yet, and there was still much to learn from the entire thing. “I promised that I would guard and protect you, Adella.”

Knowing that he was only going to continue to worry for her, she cut him off before he could put in his next sentence. “And you’ve been doing a very good job of it so far.” She looked past him as she walked out into the open streets of New Orleans. Inhaling the humid scent of the air, she closed her eyes. “I can take care of myself for tonight. Why don’t you just go around and enjoy the city?” There was business she had to attend to. At least that’s what she told herself in her head. And that business was to find herself a Daimon mate. It was always like that. Nearly five-hundred years of soul searching (well, not so much soul searching as she didn’t have one of her own) and she found it was actually quite lonely. Sometimes she wondered if this was the reason why she and her other Daimon friends went crazy if they didn’t travel in even-numbered groups.

He furrowed his eyebrows. “Are you sure? I can get you back to the hotel if you need it.” He wasn’t sure why his mistress had decided on a whim to go to New Orleans. They mainly lived in San Francisco, and now they were here, “on vacation,” as Adella called it. Kieran wasn’t used to the heat and humidity. Sometimes he was homesick, missing the cooler climates and the snow. He followed a couple of steps behind Adella, looking around. “What if you get caught? I couldn’t bear it if anything happened to you…” he trailed off. It was true, he had feelings for his mistress, but she didn’t return them. But he was indebted to her, and wanted to understand her world as well.

”Yes,” she murmured, staring off in one direction. “I’m quite sure.” She turned to face him, her perfectly styled blonde hair not even bowing down to the heat, and her pale skin wasn’t about to be tan anytime soon (she couldn’t bask in the sun of course, that would mean certain death). “I may try to find an entryway into Kalosis, dear one, so if you can’t find me, you’ll know where I am.” She shrugged. “Really, though. Enjoy yourself. You might even find a nice girl tonight. Who knows?”

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 05:16 PM

Annique finally made her way to an outdoor cafe. With a sigh she sat down at an empty table away from the crowds. Putting her purse on the table she rummaged through to find her make-up kit. When the waitress came she absently ordered an iced coffee.

The English girl muttered to herself as she re-applied her make up. After receiving odd looks from the staff and partons through, she shut her mouth drank her coffee. Annique had to admit the Jazz and Zydeco were soothing and freeing to the soul. Slowly Annique began to relax and finally enjoy herself. She laid her body over her purse and let her mind be soothed by the music.

"I miss home. But maybe, I could make this work... for just a little while.... maybe."

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 PM

((OMG I just realized they’re both Londoners.))

Before Kieran could protest, the blonde woman was already on her way. She didn’t need to feed anymore. That last victim of hers, as…interesting as he was…was satisfying enough. Looking around, she tried to sense a bolthole somewhere, but it was difficult to find one, especially in a crowded place such as this. Adella knew there were Dark-Hunters about. She could sense them, but she couldn’t figure out where they were. In any case, she had to be careful. Getting killed was not something on her agenda, for tonight or any other night to come.

She was definitely going to be irritated if she couldn’t find a bolthole soon. It was either that or go back to her residence. Adella would much rather prefer staying out and playing with the silly humans out here, but if she was going to be watched, she figured it wasn’t worth the effort to end up getting killed by a Dark-Hunter, least of all Acheron Parthenopaeus.

While he watched his mistress leave, he almost thought about following her, but knew she would become irritated if he had done so. He’d almost interrupted her feeding, only showing up at nearly the last moment, and angering her. Shrugging, he tried to do as she told him – to enjoy himself and possibly meet a nice female.

Strolling back into the quarters where there was lively activity abound, he thought he might fancy himself a drink at the moment. It didn’t help that most of his clothes were of the heavy variety, and that he didn’t particularly pack well enough for Louisiana weather. He decided to stop by the nearest café to grab a drink and a bite to eat, but it turned out all they had available was patio seating, and not even very much at that. There weren’t any tables available. However, there was a nice girl sitting alone at a table. He decided to take the initiative.

“Excuse me,” he said in a deep, British accent. “Do you mind if I sit here?”

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 11:59 PM

Annique hated sweat, even in her light weight clothes she was sweating.
She growled in annoyance and ordered another Iced Coffee, as she flicked her bang out of her eye.

Annique's eyebrow twitched when she heard a male voice. "Actually" she paused looking up, and seeing the man infront of her. "No, please do." she smiled sweetly. "I'm Annique."

Codette continued walking until she sensed a Daimon. Walking towards the feeling she grinned. She followed the feeling through the crowds and eventually spotted her. Falling back into the shadows she spoke softly as the daimon approached. "Hello again Adella."

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-22-2011, 01:45 AM

Adella froze when she heard that voice. She only wished a bolthole would open and she could step through it right now. Looking around, it was obvious that she was nervous, but she couldn’t pinpoint the source of the voice. “Show yourself, Codette!” she called out, clenching her fists. It wasn’t like her to run around without a weapon on her person. If the girl wanted a fight, Adella would give her one, gladly. “Just so you know I’ve already fed tonight. I’m at full-strength and won’t need to run away.” ’Not until a bolthole shows up, then I’m making a run for it!’ she declared silently. This was precisely why Kieran didn’t want her alone, but he would be useless to her against a Dark-Hunter.

”Kieran,” he replied, smiling back. He pulled the empty chair out across from her, and swung himself around it to sit down. It was too damned small for his taste, but this was an outdoor café, after all. “Are you waiting for anyone in particular or are you just enjoying the night scene alone?” Yes, from this close, she did look rather delectable. Of course, he had to remind himself that he was a gentleman, and he didn’t want to try to scare her away by looking at all the wrong places. Her skin was just about as pale as his, which only meant one thing. "You're not from around here either, are you?"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-23-2011, 03:53 PM

Codette smirked and stood in the faint light. "Good, you know more than anyone how much it pisses me off when daimons run away." the Dark-Hunters eyes narrowed, as she steadied her hands against her daggers. "You may have fed, but I haven't killed any of your kind yet tonight. I have to do that soon to fill my quota." she often thought that wit must have been another Dark-Hunter gift. Codette would have never have come up with this while she was alive.

Annique smiled. "A pleasure to meet you Kieran." She couldn't stop her eyes from following his movements, as he sat down. "I'm taking a break from a self-guided tour. No, I'm not from New Orleans. I'm from London actually. And I'll bet anything you are too. The accent is pretty obvious." she giggled lightly. "So Mr. Kieran, what brings you to New Orleans?"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2011, 08:13 PM

On a rooftop a few blocks away and over 12 stories up, a man stumbled out through the roof access door, beaten up, bloody... and missing an arm, bleeding everywhere. The daimon collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily as a young, finely dressed man stepped through the door, his appearance perfectly immaculate save for the blood on his gloves and the fact he was holding the daimon's other arm. Alexander Hubert Barneth smiled a cold, smile, empty of humor as he held out the arm, saying, "Need a hand?" The daimon muttered something innappropriate as he stumbled to his feet, pulling out a knife. Alexander tossed the arm aside, the smile disappearing as he said, "Mr. Kirby, normally I don't take pleasure in destroying your kind... but you are a monster, even for your kind! Feeding off of children, young girls after you.... after you defile them... and I've seen your record from before, you've always been a monster." The daimon backed up, shouting, "Stay back! I'll kill you!" Alex sneered as came closer, saying, "If you were just a daimon, I'd quickly snap your neck... but you don't deserve that!"

Later, the police would find the daimon's body torn apart and his head crushed into a paste, as if from a massive hammer, but Alexander used no weapon.

Alexander approached the cafe where Kieran and Annette where conversing dressed in a non-bloody version of his previous outfit, carrying a case. After going inside and talking to the management he came back out as the cafe's external speakers went silent. He sat in a chair, opened the case and pulled out a beautiful, hand carved acoustic guitar and began to play with a smile on his face that had the look of a man far older than 15 easing his troubles. (Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around the World - YouTube)

nimh
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2012, 01:01 AM

Penn sat outside a little cafe called Starbucks. She was stationed in a rural California town called Cloverdale. It was close to several bigger cities and Penn preferred quieter places so string had been twitched and she'd been allowed to stay. A daimon was the last thing she expected to see in this little town. It was winter and that meant that at 6:50pm it was already terribly dark outside. Penn watched as the buxom blond daimon waltzed up to the counter and ordered some kind of caramel coffee.
For a moment Penn debated, "daimon . . . tea . . . daimon . . . tea." Then she stood and picked up the ceramic mug the people had given her. The bells above the door chimed as she entered and the daimon turned slowly. Penn nodded politely and set her mug on the counter to be returned, "Hi. I'm Rue." The daimon smiled, confidently flashing a bit of fang and replied, "Danielle." Penn pulled her scarf tight around her neck and asked, "What you doing out so late? I don't mean to seem odd, I'm just new in town so I ask a lot of questions." Danielle giggled and took her coffee from the woman behind the counter, "Oh, it's fine. I'm just about to head to work." Following her outside Penn stayed close to Danielle. She watched as the daimon got into a shiny silver car and slowly pulled out of the parking lot. Climbing into her lovely new 1964 Pontiac GTO Penn continued to follow. Penn followed the daimon all the way to a dance club in San Francisco. Hopping out of the car she followed the daimon to the side door of the club, "You know you're the friendliest daimon I've met yet." Danielle whirled around and glared, "Daimon what? I'm just a big Twilight fan, can't you tell?" The daimon bared her fangs in a smirk, "I'm Rosalie." Penn smirked back and pulled down her scarf to reveal the double bow and arrow mark Artemis left on the side of her neck, "Rosalie huh? I thought your name was Danielle." Panicked fear showed in the daimon's eyes as Penn marched down the alleyway quickly, dagger bared. Danielle grasped the door handle desperately but the door only opened from the inside. Bored by the lack of challenge Penn flicked her dagger at the daimon and let a slow smile spread across her face at the sparkling cloud of dust that now covered the door, some boxes, and unfortunately her new shoes. Picking up her dagger, Penn tucked it safely back into it's sheath and turned to head back to her car.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2012, 09:04 PM

As the song's last few notes echoed around the cafe Alexander put away the guitar, swinging the case strap over his shoulder to make his way towards the store counter, the speakers kicking back on now that the live performance was done. Taking his drink and snack back outside, Alexander set the case on a table and took a seat, the music having done a good job of relaxing him.

(Live thread, LIVE!!!)

nimh
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Penn walked back to her car and popped the trunk. Sifting through the small bag of clothes she kept in the bag for emergencies, she picked out some more 'club appropriate' clothing. After dodging back into the alley to change Penn emerged in a sparkling silver skirt and a bright green scarf. She wound the extra long scarf around to make a top and draped the extra cloth over her shoulders to cover her mark. Penn kicked off her demon dust covered shoes and grabbed some heels and a bag before locking her car and walking over to the front entrance of the club. Clicking open the purse Penn looked at the fake I.D. there, tonight she would be Tiffany Jane. There was a line of people already in front of the club. Slowly she crept up to the front of the line and flashed her I.D. and her pretty smile and bounced through the doors. There are A LOT of blondes in this club! Penn thought to herself. She decided to sit a while and see if she could spot any unorthodox behavior. She sat down at the bar and ordered a 'Dirty Girl Scout'. As she waited for her drink Penn carefully scanned the club.

Last edited by nimh; 10-04-2012 at 06:18 PM..

Acheron
Apostolos is a QUEEN

Old 10-03-2012, 04:41 PM

Acheron flipped open his out-of-date cell phone, calling Penelope Racht. The skillful Dark-Huntress might be needed in New Orleans soon, and it was high time that he made this so. Leaving a short message for the wiccan Dark-Huntress to call him back ASAP, Ash flipped the phone shut. An inauspicious feeling had come over him recently, one that drew parallel to the day he had died. His human death brought unimaginable horrors that almost destroyed the Earth as he knew it. Now he feared that end was coming again, but he'd be damned if it would happen on his watch. He flipped open his phone once more and dialed an all too familiar number. It was time to rely on his well-trained family of Dark-Hunters.

Ezra Donovan had a special... gift that he had never shared with another Dark-Hunter. Only Acheron might know about it, but only because Acheron knew everything. Sighing, he picked up his Blackberry and looked at the screen, knowing Acheron would call anytime now. With his free hand, he rubbed his temple, hoping that would also rubbed the images away in his head. Well, more like feelings. The dull ache of others “feelings” had been irritating him for about 100 years now. It only became worse when in contact with another. Therefore, he had grown accustomed to isolating himself. But not now. He knew Acheron wanted him in New Orleans, and he was one step ahead of him.

Standing in a dark alley a few streets down from where Codette and Adella faced off, he disregarded their emotions and waited for the outcome of their battle. The Daimon would hopefully be smart enough to run, for Codette felt to be out for blood. Ezra glanced over at the coffee shop, watching as another fellow Dark-Hunter put away his guitar. That was too bad, they were both enjoying the music. Ah well. There were too many Hunters here in New Orleans. What exactly was Acheron expecting? Maybe it was the unknown that was drawing all the Dark-Hunters to this busy swamp of a city. Ezra looked back down at the phone as it vibrated softly in the palm of his hand. Lifting it to his ear, he spoke softly. “I'm already here, Ash, and you knew that already, so why are you bothering to call? I'm watching the Huntress, Codette, and another Dark-Hunter that I can't quite... feel out. No worries here, Pops. But I do hope you aren't planning on bringing more of us here, it's packed enough.” Acheron only slightly annoyed him these days, but seeing as it was the only Dark-Hunter Ezra kept in touch with, he tolerated the old geezer.

He hung up the phone and proceeded further down the street, walking in the shadows of the large ominous buildings. He headed to Sanctuary. The Dark-Hunters needed to congregate without delay; he needed answers from Acheron. And Ezra hated to admit it, but he would soon be needing a squire in a busy city like this.

Last edited by Acheron; 10-05-2012 at 09:49 PM..

nimh
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM

Penn had been sitting in the club for about an hour and had taken out three daimons so far. Now she reclined in a luxurious, leather chair on the top floor of the club. She stirred her untouched drink and scanned the myriad of people and daimons below. This was a big club and there was only one Dark Hunter here tonight, her. Penn took a sip of her drink and frowned, she'd never been particularly fond of peppermint alcohol. Leaving her drink on the table, Penn stood and walked down the stairs and towards the front door of the club. Flipping through her purse for a notebook to take down the name and address of the club, Penn saw her cell phone light up. Someone had left her a message while she was browsing the club. Exiting through a side door, Penn checked her voice-mail as she walked around to the front of the club. Apparently the name of the club was 'Unhinged'. Strange name for a club, Penn thought. Not very interesting. Then as her voice-mail started to play, Penn realized the name of the club wasn't the only thing unhinged. Leaning against her car, Penn listened as Acheron left her a message telling her to call him back as soon as possible. Acheron, leader of the Dark Hunters, had called her. Pulling open the door to her car, Penn dropped into the drives seat as she pressed re-dial and waited for him to pick up.

Last edited by nimh; 10-04-2012 at 07:02 PM..

Acheron
Apostolos is a QUEEN

Old 10-05-2012, 10:04 PM

Acheron was not sure how he was going to handle such a complication. He felt like they were heading straight for Pandora's box, and any order of bad news would crumble his plans into dust. He needed to be very exact, or else.. where he didn't want to go there.

He never fully understood why the Dark-Hunter's were so ill-tempered toward him. It could be that they blamed him for their ultimate doom, immortal with no soul, forced to protect humans from the supernatural. It's not like they saw Artemis enough to blame her for their soulless deaths. He sighed and closed his flip-phone; Ezra was in a bossy huff tonight. He couldn't wait to deal with one of the younger Dark-Hunters again. They seemed different, since they more easily blended in with the culture of modern man. Not many new Dark-Hunters had joined them, since revenge seemed to be more a thing of the past. Ash knew retribution was still out there, but the lack of new Dark-Hunters was probably more from Arty being a stuck-up bitch. He grimaced and put the phone back in his pocket when it started to pipe out some awful tune that Simi had managed to sneak on...

Sighing, he pushed talk and lifted the phone. “Yo. How is California working out for you?” He smiled, wondering how many more Dark-Hunter's he could convince to cram into New Orleans before the big awakening.

Ezra grumbled at the entrance of Sanctuary in New Orleans. These Peltier bears were a bit too.. protecting. He bared his fangs slightly and removed his always-clad sunglasses before looking up at the big bear bodyguard by the door. "I said my name is Ezra Donovan. Look it up. I should be able to come into this Sanctuary just as any other one of us should." He cursed, his temper being one thing he was never able to control, part of being a Dark-Hunter (or so he blamed). Finally getting pass the scrutiny, he stepped inside, looking around. "Come In Peace, Or Leave In Pieces" Heh. Classy joint. He walked toward the less dense area and sat with his back against the wall. Ezra only hoped that Acheron knew what he was doing. Congregating all the Dark-Hunters, even for a short time, meant the loss of their powers. No one could know this, or they would definitely be in for some big ass trouble.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 AM

Penn leaned back in her seat as Ash picked up his phone, "It's pretty dull here to be honest. Not much work to be done except for a few daimon clubs here and there." Penn kicked off the ridiculous, sparkling high heels she was wearing and propped her feet on the dashboard as she talked with her boss. She chattered on for a while about life in California and the strange people that created this generation. When their conversation was over, Penn said goodbye to Acheron and flicked her phone closed. Dropping her phone in the passenger seat Penn put her keys in the ignition and headed home. She had a long night of research and coffee ahead of her. Then she had to pack her stuff and be on her way to New Orleans.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-06-2012, 06:50 AM

((Terribly awfully sorry for the tiny bit of godmoding, also on phone and its hard to do colours, sorry. ))

Codette frowned as she sensed dark hunters close by. She wasn't to far from Sanctuary, so she assumed that general direction. Her attention waivered for a split second allowing Adella time to escape through a bolt hole. "Damnit not telling anyone about that!!" She muttered angry with herself. Spinning on her heels, Codette brushed her hair off her shoulders and made her way back to Sanctuary. She wanted to know who was nearby and why her powers were going to be in jeopardy. "Ash better have a damn good reason for this." Generally Codette didn't mind the odd-ball leader of the dark hunters, but she did find it insulting when others were in her territory.
The redhead walked up to Sanctuary and looked at the bear in front of her. A soft smile crossed her lips as she was Dev. Dev took good care of females, unless they didn't want it. With a nod she headed inside and allowed herself to be lost in the crowd and noise.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 10-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Ezra looked toward the entrance of Sanctuary as he heard a few cat calls from the local bikers. A lustrous redhead moved through the crowd like she owned the place. Most Dark-Hunters acted like such, he assumed. They had an unnatural nature about themselves. He could feel his power hitting empty though, and rubbed his temple. Acheron knew what he was doing, right?

He waved one of the waitresses over and ordered a Boulevardier, a bourbon-based drink, something almost as unique as the sultry redheaded Dark-Huntress.

((oops I posted with main account ^^" And it's fine, Codette, MarMar will understand why (: ))