Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2012, 07:10 AM

It is a tale told countless times. A legend known to all. A boy in Green wielding the power to vanquish evil, a boy full of courage. A sword that transcended time, offering its power to his many incarnations. He had ventured through many worlds, conquered vast dungeons, to save what is now known as the land of Hyrule. A realm named after the might Goddess along with Din, Faore, and Nayru. When the Goddesses created Hyrule they divided it into several 'Provence's" each watched over by a guardian spirit. They guided the Hero when the land became tainted by Twilight, protected it while he went on a journey to friend a special friend, and welcomed him when he returned from the sky.

Now begins a new entry in this tale...

Every so many years a child is born said to be the reincarnation of the Hero, Link. He was celebrated so much that a special day was created honoring his actions that saved all of Hyrule. This year was even bigger than anyone had ever seen. The next child, Link's descendant was born into the Royal Family, along with Zelda, the reincarnation of the Goddess Herself.

However, things were different this time, what was expected to be a bright young baby boy...was a girl. This was an unexpected turn of events, Zelda was still born female, she being born first was the older sister. Never before had there been two Princesses. Princess Link, the tomboyish rambunctious one, constantly getting into trouble, bringing home strange animals and causing headaches for poor Zelda.

Zelda on the other hand was the exact opposite, some would even question their relation. Despite that Link still showed signs of the original Hero of time, and Zelda found she could use strange magical powers.

Then, on their 14th birthday, a strange group of people came to visit the castle. They were magicians, offering their talents to entertain the children. The ring leader was a Gerudo woman with tan lovely skin, mystifying red eyes and long crimson hair.

As the festivities rolled into the evening, the mysterious troupe began to show their true colors, the Gerudo woman used her strange magic to summon demonic shadows as she claimed herself as the next "Demise." She spouted that she had relations to Ganon and it was her duty to end the line of the Goddess and Hero on that day.

In order to protect them, the King and Queen ordered them to quickly vacate the castle assisted by the most skilled of guards.

This is where our story begins...with two Princesses, a mad woman, and those that would soon become involved in this destiny...for there was also another legend.

A myth that there were others who were blessed by the Goddesses, Zelda told Link that perhaps if the legend was true, they could rally these people together to take back Hyrule from this woman.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-10-2012 at 05:09 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2012, 10:48 PM

Rules.

1. Please note that this is Zelda. [What I mean by that I mean no assassins, mercenaries, vampires, demons, and all that.]

2. This is not a war story..

3. Pm me profiles with "This. Is. Hyrule!" as the title.

4. No guns, or cars, jets, or any modern crap.

5. I have the right to decline profiles.

6. I do not want a crap load of people sending me bad guy profiles...or vice versa.

7. Put xp at the top of your PM.

8. Be Active

9. Be Literate!

10. Please read through everything thoroughly.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2012, 10:48 PM

Profile Skeleton.

Username:
Character's Name:
Sex: [Gender]
Preference: [Sexuality]
Biography:
Personality:
Weapons:
Ability:
Element: [What element is your magic based on if you use any.]
Appearance:
Love Interest:

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2012, 10:53 PM

Characters :

[Note: You can also be any character from the entire series - or make your own just no mary sue- gary stue what ever his name is : p]

Username: Alura-x-Uneii
Character's Name: Link.
Age: 14/25 With Time sword ( A special sword she receives for her birthday.).
Race: Human.
Sex: Female.
Preference: Unsure.
Biography: (Read Intro.)
Personality:Link can be feisty, a bit of a trouble maker, Adventurous, Courageous. Though she can also be quite gullible and stupid. She is also terrible with money, but she loves to have fun and gets along well with everybody if they are nice.
Weapons: Various.
Ability: She can change her age with the sword of time, once she knows how it works.
Element: Water, Wind, Fire, and Light.
Appearance:

Teen Link with out Tunic.

Teen Link with Tunic.

Adult Link.

Love Interest: None yet. TBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Username: Graxdon
Character's Name: Hero's Shade
Race: Stalfos
Sex: Male
Preference: None
Biography: I was once the great defender of this land, I fought the spirit of Demise and saved the land of Hyrule from destruction and chaos. Once I was victorious, I left the great land of Hyrule and traveled to another land in need of a defender. I eventually grew old and perished, but was filled with sorrow that I was unable to pass on all that I had learned of swordsmanship, and how to be a knight. This regret kept my spirit alive after my body had perished, and when the spirit of demise rose again, I made contact with my descendant and taught him what was necessary to claim victory and emerge victorious. Now again, my spirit is awakened, and once again, I have a descendant that needs my tutelage. This time, I am filled with the combined bloodline of the knight and the princess, allowing me to have a proper, physical form so that I may teach the young knight as much as possible.
Personality: Serious, stern, and somewhat demanding
Weapons: The gilded sword and spirit shield
Ability: Master swordsman
Element: N/A
Appearance:
Love Interest: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Username: Angelo
Character's Name: Piper, or Pip
Race: Sheikah
Sex: Female
Preference: Male
Biography: Born to poverty-stricken parents, Piper has never had much, especially after they died from disease. Still, she trudged on, doing odd jobs around the town for people so that she could afford to get a meal every night.

One day, however, the yellow triangle appeared on the back of her hand, and ever since, her life has changed. Suddenly, she was stronger and more durable, and torches tended to flare up, or even light themselves around her. It was certainly freaky, but she eventually figured that she might as well use her gifts, and has since become a local celebrity. She's still poor, but two meals a day was no longer an impossibility.
Personality: Piper is a very cheerful orphan. She's always offering smiles to people and lending a helping hand wherever it's needed. She is a bit naive due to her youth. Her mischievous side is curbed by a strong morality, fortified by her own knowledge of right and wrong, but also the lessons the townspeople gave her, accepting her almost universally as their "child."
Weapons: None, but later the Four Sword
Ability: Due to possessing the Triforce of Power, Piper is much stronger than her petite frame suggests. She also has extremely durable skin, bones, and muscles, and is gifted with raw magical power, though her ability to use it willingly is lacking. Her voice is also more powerful, carrying an odd persuasion and intensity to it when she wants it to.

The Four Sword is able to allow her to split herself into four identical copies, yet doing so divides her other abilities by four. For instance, she's a quarter as strong, takes four times the damage, etc. Also, the damage felt by one is felt by the original upon recombining. In fact, if one sustains enough damage, she could pass out upon fusing.
Element: Fire and Shadow
Occupation: She's currently an entertainer, and makes frequent appearances in Kakariko Town's hotel.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
Username: Angelo
Character's Name: Zelda
Race: Hylian
Preference: Males
Biography: {Story above}
Personality: Zelda is quite serious as a result of the wisdom she possesses due to carrying the Triforce of Wisdom. She doesn't really know anything else, which is why she seems so stuck-up sometimes. She's always thinking and calculating, and as such, she sometimes seems like she's ignoring those around her, though that's not the case. She is trying to change to be a bit more relaxed, and, while she feels Link is a pain most of the time, she's grateful for her... training.
Weapons: None, but eventually the Lokomos Sword, along with other weapons.
Ability: The Triforce of Wisdom has granted Zelda mystical prowess and know-how beyond any other. While she doesn't have the raw power behind it that Piper does, she can use hers much more effectively. This allows her to use telepathy, a touch of prophecy, and various spells, all in addition to the extensive wisdom it grants.
Element: Water and Light are her main elements, but she can use almost any magic due to the Triforce of Wisdom.
Appearance:
And in WW style too!: WW style Zelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
xp

Username: Graxdon
Character's Name: Impa Viscen
Race: Sheika/Hyrulian
Preference: Bisexual, more into girls than guys but has only shown interest in guys
Biography: Impa Viscen, the daughter of Guard Captian Viscen and the Sheika ambassador, has spent her entire life in the capital, most of the time within the castle itself. Impa spent most of her childhood getting into trouble, wreaking havoc for the castle staff and was feared by all as the Castle's wild child, until a competitor appeared. Once princess Link was old enough, she quickly sought to overthrow Impa as the Castle nuisance, resulting in what became known as the 'Great Prank war,' a contest between the two girls to see who could cause the most havoc. There was barely a single door that didn't have a bucket of water poised to douse who ever opened it, or a chair without something sticky on the seat. The 'war' finally ended when one of the girls put custard in the queen's slippers while the other put jelly in the king's. A week of being forced to work in the kitchens resulted in the two wild girls becoming great friends, Impa overlooking the age gap between the two, treating her as the same age. Once Impa started hanging out with Link though, she also came to know Princess Zelda as well. It was at that point that Impa began her training, both as a Sheika, a guard, and the daughter of an ambassador, trying to curb her chaotic tendencies, though she didn't realize it and would never admit it out of fear of damaging her 'tough-n-wild' reputation, so that she could impress the 'prim and proper' Zelda.
Personality: Very emotional, Impa has been in trouble more than once for letting her emotions get away from herself or letting something like a prank go too far, though she tries to behave herself around Zelda
Weapons: spiked chain guantlet and throwing stars
Ability: Trained in the ancient techniques of the Sheikah warriors, disguise, vanishing without a trace, stealth, acrobatics, etc. as well as combat training of the castle guards
Element: Shadow
Appearance:
Love Interest: Zelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Username: Inuyami
Character's Name: Lonie Mallons
Race: Hyrulian
Preference: Bisexual, but tends to lean towards men or women with big boobs
Biography: Lonie's family line can be traced all the way back to Tallon and Malon of Lonlon Ranch from the ancient stories. Like her family line, Lonie is a master horse rider who is also an excelent shot with a bow and arrow.
Personality: Lonie is a flirtatious yet hard working girl. Loyal and honest, she is pridful and very sure of herself and her abilities
Weapons: Bow and arrows
Ability: Horse riding,
Element: N/A
Appearance:

Love Interest: N/A

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 03-30-2012 at 02:43 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2012, 03:39 AM

Link was unsure of where she was, far away from the castle sure, but she had never been that far from it. What was worse was the fact that she got separated from Zelda. She was only distracted for five seconds and as soon as she turned around she found herself lost.

"Zeldaaa..where are you?~" she tried calling out, she was afraid she had gotten kidnapped, although that wouldn't surprise her for some reason, the little green on kept on walking on the dirt road. There was a forest in front of her and a sign pointing to "Lake Hylia" towards the east, maybe Zelda went in one of those directions?

She stood there a good ten minutes as she decided on where to go, but what was she supposed to do now that they were chased out of the castle. This was a very big problem, and she was only armed with the sword she was given recently, it was too big for her little busty body, and heavy. The sun was about reaching high noon at this time, and she was getting hungry...

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2012, 03:51 AM

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. I sense naught but fear within you, child." A soft, red glow emanated from the shadow of the woods as the voice called out to Link, seemingly coming from the figure and from within her own mind. He stepped out, revealing a decayed body dressed in scarred armor. It tossed a wooden shield with a lighter blade strapped to it at Link's feet before donning its own shattered shield and drawing an ancient blade. It took a defensive stance as its voice called out, "Prove me wrong, lost child, show me that the fires of courage burn brightly within thee!"

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2012, 05:08 AM

Link minded her own business, thinking about poor Zelda. She knew she'd be lost with out her, and Zelda was the brains between them. It was not until she started hearing voices was when she started freaking out, did that crazy gerudo find her? How could she fight back, and what about these "children" they were asked to find? She had heard once before that there were children blessed by the spirits of each province. It was a tale her mother usually told her before bed, she figured it the tale was true she would search for them, maybe they could help?

Though she had bigger problems right now, an undead..thing stood before her and began talking to her. "Wait..hold on, what? were is this coming from and who are you?" She asked looking dazed as usual.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2012, 09:13 PM

The creature let out a battle cry before charging forwards, calling out, "If thou doth not draw steel, I shall be thy end, and the end of this kingdom! Now banish thy fear so that the fires of thy courage may ignite! Take up sword and shield, and face me, and prove thy lineage!" Once the distance was closed, the creature lashed out with his shield.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2012, 05:10 AM

A slash of pure energy struck the shield before it could hit the girl. Out walked a man that stood eight feet in hight and white hair with marking's covering some of his face, he shouted at the spirit "If you wanted to go around fighting little girls then that show's just what kind of man you are". Deity dashed forward drawing his blade only few new who he was and what he was and the connection with the hero of time he holds.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2012, 03:23 AM

The ghostly being's single red eye widened in surprise at Deity's appearance for he knew, deep down he knew who he was, "You! Darkest of souls!". However surprised the Shade seemed to be, it did nothing to slow him down as he brought his blade up to meet Deity's, stopping it as he used his shield to knock his sword arm and smashing into him with his armored shoulder to create some space between the two of them. He quickly moved, stepping between Link and Deity, obviously seeking to defend her as he shouted, "You, fiercest of Termina's pantheon, you shall not touch her, not so long as I stand!"

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2012, 03:35 AM

Deity was thrown back a couple steps before catching his feet "Evil what madness do you speak". Deity had no time for this but he should finish this fast he raised his double bladed claymore like weapon with both hands, his muscles pulsed with power as he through another three steel shattering slashes. In the moment he dashed forward with his sword swinging at the arm with the weapon in it "I will stop you here beast you shall not bring any more harm to these lands".

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-29-2012, 02:58 AM

Did this Die

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 03:20 PM

((Seems that way, Alura isn't posting))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2012, 04:33 PM

(Well I wasn't expecting fighting scenes at the very beginning ^^; )

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2012, 11:14 PM

((neither was I, not a real one at any rate. The Hero's Shade was just trying to awaken even a spark of courage in Link, he wasn't going to engage in proper combat with her... if only we had a Zelda that my other character could interact with, speaking of, you never added her profile to the character list, or King's))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 01:54 AM

(Never got around to it >.< )

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2012, 01:58 AM

(lol we can end it)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2012, 03:26 PM

((i don't want it to end, it's got such potential!))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 03:49 PM

(Zelda rps tend to get all screwed up for some reason O.o well if we can find a Zelda we can continue.)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2012, 06:23 AM

((If you head to Kakariko Town, you can meet up with my character. ;)))

"Come one! Come all! Come and see the strongest child in the world!" the burly man shouted outside of the small tent that had been set up for the festival. Several people answered his call and trickled in, the sound of Rupees jingling in the bowl drowned out by the pervasive hush of the people as they talked over what they were expecting to see. A few of them believed it to simply be a scam; a ploy to get money. Some of them believed whole-heartedley. But most of them were rather indifferent, and were conversing about the coming harvest, or the price of Cuckoo's, or anything really. The atmosphere was enough to make anyone nervous.

But Piper, often called Pip by the townsfolk, was fairly laidback. It would take a clever eye to see that the electricity in the air was affecting her as well. Her cheery, innocent aura typically masked her more negative emotions, and this was no exception. The yellow triangle on the back of her hand was still glowing, which was really a good sign. Sighing, she tightened the bandages again, folding them as tight as any knot before hopping off of the small barrel and stepping through the curtain.

Upon her entrance, the crowd grew silent. A multichromatic sea of eyes watched her every move, the brown, blue, green, and grey blending together from so far away. Piper took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, which were acting fairly unusual. And then she started. "Who would like to be my first victi- err, I mean volunteer?" she called out, earning a few chuckles at the poor joke. A few people raised their hands, so she chose the smallest volunteer, just as she always did.

The woman, tall and skinny as a rail, walked up onto the small platform nervously, casting her eyes to the audience constantly. The audience, of course, was riveted. They expected something incredible to happen after all. It was what they had been promised. "Okay, miss. If you would just stand still for a moment," Pip instructed, pushing up her ragged sleeves before crouching down and grabbing the lady around the ankles. Then she stood, easily lifting her up off the ground and into the air.

Once she returned to the audience, emphatically explaining how light she felt in the small girl's arms, the crowd applauded politely. It was the same every time. They felt that that didn't prove anything, but unknown by them, the show was just beginning.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2012, 04:40 AM

Standing up from her break, Zelda looked off to where she had last sensed Link. A half mile or so and she would be able to communicate with the younger princess telepathically, so it didn't make sense to wait. She had adjusted her clothing with her magic so that it wouldn't hinder her movement or anything. The long dresses she usually wore weren't quite up to the task of her running about in them. Sighing, she started off, the walking stick freshly whittled and smoothed down. Ironically, it was a useful weapon, as she was able to wrap it in flames or ice to hit her foes.

After a good five minutes, she had passed into range. She sent out the telepathic message carefully, wary of having someone intercept it before it could get to her little sister. "Link, stay where you are. And let me know if you got this. Answering me will give me a link to follow," she sent, continuing her brisk walk. Somehow in her blind panic, Link had managed to get separated from her, but it was a situation that was about to be rectified. Honestly though, she sometimes found it hard to believe that her sister was the Hero of Legend. She could barely stand to see a spider! How could she have the Triforce of Courage? Shaking the negativity from her mind, she picked up the pace, slightly worried that Link would dash off again.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-04-2012, 05:04 AM

(I'll put up your profiles soon, I'm being lazy xp )

Link back up a ways from the two arguing, what the heck was going on. Both of them were complete weirdos. "Well you two can beat each other senseless, I'm gonna go." She was saying, that was when she heard Zelda speak to her telepathically. It was pretty cool that she was able to do that, but Link being a ditz didn't know how to answer back. She wanted to leave, but she supposed she should wait, if Zelda was nearby she would wait for her. It seemed funny to have her wait for her it was always the other way around...

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2012, 05:47 AM

Sighing as she realized that Link wasn't going to answer her, Zelda sped up, covering the remaining half-mile in about three minutes. Upon nearing the trio, Zelda hesitated, wondering who in Hyrule the two fighter were. She shook her head though, instead heading over to Link inconspicuously. "We need to go," she told Link, grabbing her arm as she walked and dragging her away. "Don't say anything. We're going to Kakariko Town. We'll need to pick up supplies. Then maybe we could head up the mountain and talk to the Sage of Fire."

A few minutes later, the two fighters were out of sight, and it was with relief that Zelda slowed down. The gates to Kakariko were just visible on the horizon, and with the sun high in the sky, she felt that they could safely walk the rest of the way. "Who were those two weirdos anyway?" she asked, turning her head slightly to look at her younger sister.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-04-2012, 07:35 AM

Link smiled as Zelda came into her view, she looked at her curiously when she told her they needed to go. That was right, they needed to take their castle back from that mad woman, and there were those 'children' they needed to find. She looked at her sister with a big smile and hugged her "I'm so sorry! I haven't learned how to do that telepathy thingy." She hugged her once they reached the village, she honestly loved her sister and worried about her whenever she wasn't around for long periods of time.

"The sage...? Do you really think its a good idea? I mean, what are we supposed to do?" She was a little confused and did she say FIRE?

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 02:33 PM

The Hero's Shade froze as he heard the sound of Zelda's voice, that voice... all through the ages, it remained the same. He shook the thought from his head, paying no heed to them leaving, but taking note of which direction they went. He stared the Fierce Deity down, saying, "Tell me, dark one... why have you come to these lands, and why do you seek out my descendant? If you have come seeking to harm or corrupt her, know that I shall strike thee down! I do not care if you are a god, even you can fall!"