Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-14-2012, 04:26 AM

Tamriel, Once a Beautiful land, has long been Ravaged by war, Deciet, Corruption, and Murder. The Septim Dynasty was Put forth to Prevent The Opening of the Oblivion gate's. But that Ended When Martin Gave his Life to End the Oblivion Crisis. A Dragon-born was put forth, to Destroy Alduin, but Noone know's His fate. The Empire is Falling, the Aldimer Dominion is Gainig Power, and the Mythic Dawn have Reformed, Hoping to Open the Gate to Oblivion Once again. Skyrim, Cyrodiel, Hammerfell, Dragonmoutain, and Highrock are all endangerd.

But, it was fortold that 4 Dragon-born would Emerged, Surrounded by Companion's, both good and bad. They would Rid the World of the Corruption that has Plagued it, once and for all. Their Story, Starts in windhelm.....

Here are my rules.

1. No Godmoding.....Unless your a Dragonborn, but your God-moding is Limited.
2. First come, first served. No Exceptions.
3. pm Profiles. put up (kiss) if you read the rules.
4.dont just post once, and never post again. its annoying as hell.

here are the Skeleton.

Name :
Race : (All race's Available. If your a Dragon born, put Your race, and the dragon born, but with a dash in between.]
Weapons : (Start off with 3, Iron or Steel Make)
Bio :
Pic :

Name : Alecto C. bison
Race : Dragon-born/Imperial
Weapon : Hunting Bow, and Ebony Blade.
Bio : Alecto is Originally from The Imperial City, but Moved when war started to tear it apart. He is currently staying at the Inn in Windhelm. he seek's To Claim the Daedric Artifact's of Skyrim, as his own. He Does not know much of the dragon-born, but is fascinated by the legends.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 10-07-2012 at 08:13 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-14-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
:kiss:

Name: Nina
Race : Nord /Dragon born
Weapons: iron mace of burning (it burns it's opponents), and imperial bow of sapping (saps away opponents stamina) and iron shield
Bio: Nina is the daughter of a very rich family that lived in Whiterun. When she turned 17, she decided to start adventuring. During her adventures, she was studying magic and enchanting. She took up potion making too, but wasn't really a fan of it. Since her family is wealthy, they sent her off with a lot of gold, decent armor, weapons, ect. She quickly became a great mage who was great with destruction magic, decent with healing spells, and wonderful with conjuration. She can rise the dead (for a limited time), summon a fire/ice atronach, and a familiar. With her destruction magic, she can summon fire and giant ice shards. Though she looks relatively harmless, Nina can kick some ass. Though, she is not the best with swords and maces. She's better at long range battles.
Pic:
okay, here~

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 12:51 AM

Windhelm was Busy, for the Most part. Shop-keeps were opening busniess, the inn keepr was flipping the closed sign to open, and the pub's were selling drinks. Alecto thought it would just be Another Day in Windhelm. But then, In the east, a Piller of smoke Arose. A little boy came running, shouting of dragon's. The Bell was tolling, and everyone in windhelm was panicing.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 04:25 AM

Nina jumped off of her horse and mounted it onto a pole in the stables. "I'll be back in a little bit, Ally.", she said, smiling. Nina just loved her new horse. She had gotten Nina in a small town not to far away from Windhelm. She had just started walking towards a store when she heard everyone panicking over a dragon. Her eyes widened when she heard the news. She hadn't heard of a dragon showing up in ages. She was excited, but a bit scared about this. Now was her chance to see a dragon, but it might be the last thing she'd see. She was also worrying about everyone else in town. A lot of people would get killed and she wasn't sure if the guards could even handle fighting a dragon. After thinking it over for a few moments, Nina decided that she'd help fight the damn thing. She had a wonderful bow and powerful magic! She'd be okay. Nina pulled out her bow and started running east; the direction the smoke was coming from.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 02:22 PM

Alecto broke into the Armor and Weapon's shop in windhelm. He grabbed A Banded iron armor, Iron gauntlets and boots, and a Banded iron shield. He then grabbed a Iron sword, and charged out. when he got to the out-skirts, the dragon was in front of him. Eye's as Red as Fire, scales as cold as ice, and a roar that could break glass. he drew his blade, and braced himself.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM

Nina was standing twenty feet away from the dragon. A young man was trying to fight it now. She'd have to make sure she didn't hit him with her box. She loaded her bow and then aimed it at the dragons' eye. She let it go and it whirred past the young mans' head and right into the eye of the dragon.

Andraus

Old 03-15-2012, 09:07 PM

It roared, and Blew Fire at her. You Could Distantly Heard the Word's "Fiem Yol!" out of its mouth. Alecto Slashed at its Right wing. It roared when the blade hit him, and alecto then got kicked into a Crate.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-15-2012, 11:55 PM

Nina rolled out of the cloud of fire and started coughing from the smoke. She looked at the dragon and watched the young man. She summoned a huge fireball in her hand and a stick of ice in the other. She ran towards the dragon, throwing the ice at it. She then sent waves of fire at it. Once her mana was depleted she rolled back and pulled her bow out. She started sending out as many arrows as she possibly could at the damn thing.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 12:23 AM

Alecto is casting a healing spell over himself, and then Threw the Banded Shield at the beast. It disoriented him, but it wouldnt last for long. Alecto, Having Heard the word from the dragon, Jumped in front of it. "Lets pray this works!.....Fiem yol!"he shouted, and a Tourrent of flames came out of his mouth.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 02:27 AM

Nina's eyes widened when she saw the young man breath out fire. "What kind of magic is that?" she said, lowering her bow for a mere second. She was a bit jealous that man knew that kind of magic, but then she remembered she needed to fight. Nina raised her hand and it began to glow red. She pointed her hand at the dragon and a Fire Atronach at it. The summoned beast flew right to the dragon and started throwing fire at it. It tackled the dragon and then started blowing fire in it's face.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 03:10 AM

The dragon looked at him, with eye's of shock. "Aan Dovahkiin? Drem Yol lok, Dovah do Muz. Zu'u Yuvon-yol-Wuld"he said, bowing.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 03:23 AM

(dude, the dragon speak translator isn't working. I have no idea what you're saying.)

Nina watched the two, wondering what the hell they were doing. She slowly came closer, an arrow ready to be sent flying into the dragons' other eye. Once she was close enough to hear and talk to the man, she looked at him. "What are you doing? What is that thing saying?"

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 03:29 AM

(thats because this is the ACTUAL dragon speach in skyrim. here, its a translator. Dragon Language - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

"Dovahkiin?....Wait, I remember that Word....it was the name for the Emporer's of the Septim Dynasty....the...Dragon born emporors?" he asked. "I am the Son of Viintaas-Ving-Vahlok. The Shining Wing Gaurdian."he said. "My name, in your Tounge, is Golden Fire Whirlwind.....You are Dragon born, Dovahkiin.....I believe this young lady is as well."he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 03:50 AM

(uhg. to much trouble. I'd actually have to read it and not type it into a box and click a button. TO MUCH WORK. just translate it in your posts)

Nina glared at the two. They were completely ignoring her and saying weird shit. "Listen, I hate to interrupt your little chat, but you need to give me answers. What are you talking about, and what the hell is a dragon born?", she said a little louder this time.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 04:34 AM

"A dragon born, or Dovahkiin, is a legendary warrior, or spellcaster. They are said to be born with the body of man, but the soul of a dragon."he aid. "They can Shout without having any special training.....but whats great about them is, there hasent been a Dragon-born sense Alduin was Destroyed. Even before that, The last Dragon born was Martin, when he saved the world from the Oblivion Crisis" he asid.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 04:58 AM

"So he's talking to you about this? Why?",Nina said, looking at the dragon then back at the man.

Andraus

Old 03-16-2012, 02:07 PM

"Because he thinks we are Dragonborn.....I honestly, dont know. I just thought that magic he was using was just another form of Destruction magic...."He said. "Aint very familier with Shouts...."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-17-2012, 08:31 PM

Nina stared at the two fro a few moments. She thought about this for a few moments. She didn't feel like she had a dragon soul, but she wasn't sure what it felt like to have a dragon soul, or any kind of soul for the matter. Nina sighed and then looked at the young man. "I'm not either. I really didn't study anything like that....just regular magic.", she said.

Andraus

Old 03-17-2012, 09:40 PM

"I Saw a Glowing word, looking like it Sounded like what the Dragon said, and while back....."he said. "Dragon, as a Gift for her, Can you show her a Word of Power?" he asked. Yuvon-yol-Wuld looked at him, then went in front of the girl. He whispered a word. " Struen...."he said. When the word was over, you got the Distant hearing of Lighting storms, and the smell of rain. The word glowed at your feet.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 04:57 AM

Nina took a step back and stared at the words. She read them, but wasn't sure what they meant. Then, she started to glow and felt powerful for a few moments. The words faded from the ground, but Nina remembered them. Usually, she wouldn't remember such an odd word, but she could remember it. it wasn't like she learned a new word that expanded her vocabulary, it was more like a spell. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now. "What is this?", she said, taking a few more steps back. "I know you sort of explained this...but this is some weird shit, man."

Andraus

Old 03-18-2012, 05:06 AM

"To Be abled to use it, you must destroy me in battle, and devour my soul.....I will accept your challenge, Dovahkiin"he said, flying towards the sky, and spitting flames at her. This Combat seems to fit you now. You feel more....Alive.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-18-2012, 06:28 AM

Nina growled and pulled her bow back out. She rolled out of the blast of fire, but ended up getting her leg burnt. She winced and then dragged herself further away from the dragon. She pulled out one of her poisoned arrows and shot the dragon right in the neck. Then, she summoned some ice spears and started shooting them at him. once she was done using her ice spell, she started using her fire spells on the dragon. She shot huge fireballs at him, and then pulled her bow back out once her mana was depleted. She was panting as she aimed her last poisoned arrow at the dragon. She pulled teh arrow back and then let it fly towards the dragon.

Andraus

Old 03-18-2012, 07:09 AM

The Dragon's Scale Shattered under the Arrow, and it pierced its heart. The Dragon fell to the ground, unabled to stand. Its skin then Started to break away, and a Glowing Essesnce filled the Both of us. You feel the Knowledge of the Word of power, and of the Dragon that was just absorbed, flow into you.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-19-2012, 05:04 AM

Nina's eyes widened as she started to glow after absorbing that...that glowing thing. She looked at the young man, giving him a worried look. They just explained everything to her, but she felt lost and very confused. She was just a mage. Not some Dovahkiin or whatever it was called. She wasn't supposed to be absorbing glowing black magic shit and learning words of power. She opened her mouth to say something, but was at a loss of words. She wanted to say something and ask what had just happened, but she couldn't put it into words. Nina looked at the remains of the dragon; it was now just a sad, slumped up skeleton of what used to be such a beautiful, yet scary creature. She walked up to the skeleton, and kicked the piled of scales and bone sit left behind. "At least only a few people were killed or injured from this thing...What should we do?", she said, turning back to the young man.

Andraus

Old 03-19-2012, 02:16 PM

People were gathering around, whispering 'Dragon born' or 'Dovahkiin' at us. I look at you. "I honestly, Dont know.....But I am gonna take these bones and scales. "He said, picking them up. "damn, their heavy as hell......."He said, putting them in his bag. He also reached into the Dragon's ring cage, and pulled out a Staff of Spark's. "Damn, now this is neat!"