Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~
Send a message via MSN to Tsukasa Usa-chan

Old 06-01-2012, 01:13 AM

The feather light kiss to his knuckles, although only for the benefit of giggling girls, had the large blond man coloring red. Turning his head away so Italy couldn’t see his red cheeks he cleared his throat earning them another round of giggles from the girls. “Ja ja whatever you say Italy” he said thankful for the glass of beer that was in front of him, downing it quickly to steady his nerves he called for another one before answering the Italians question. “Sure I’m not that hungry if we order an appetizer and a meal that should fill me up nicely” and save me money he thought privately. He was actually kind of surprised Italy was even offering to share food in the first place. One the man was never not hungry, he had an enormous appetite, and he was actually quite vicious when it came to protecting his food. But he wasn’t about to turn down sharing food if it would save him money and let me get closer to Italy confused by the odd errant thought he shook his head and took a large swig of the new glass of beer set down in front of him, it helped. “So vhat are we getting?”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 01:26 AM

Italy took Ludwig's second glass of beer from his hand and smacked his wrist. "Ludwig!" He scolded. "We did NOT come here to get drunk." The girls were giggling again, but Italy had been quite serious. He didn't think Germany getting smashed was a good idea. "Now, to eat we'll have soup for an appetizer with salad and baked spaghetti for dinner. Does that sound good to you?" Italy didn't see how any other food could be more romantic. They'd be eating off of the same plate as was custom and they could share the meal together in peace, away from the rest of the countries and their prying eyes. Italy wanted to pretend tonight. He wanted to pretend that Germany was the holy roman empire and Italy was still a love sick maid. He wanted to feel young and carefree. He knew that Germany wouldn't ever kiss him like holy roman had, but he could still act like this was a date and things were more than friends. He just had to act like everything was normal in order to keep from freaking out Germany.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-01-2012, 01:35 AM

“Ja ja” Germany grunted dismissively reaching over and plucking the glass from Italy’s hand, “it takes more than two glasses of this weak beer to get me drunk, surely you know that” he pointed out, but set the glass aside without touching it anyway just to make Italy happy, or as he told himself, to get Italy to stop whining . Actually that sounded really good, soup and pasta it wasn’t a German dish but Germany had gotten used to Italian considering they all traded off cooking each night. “Ja soup and pasta, why am I not surprised you would pick pasta” it was his way of teasing Italy, although to most it didn’t sound like teasing considering the stern look on his face. “Italy I think those girls have their eye on you I’m surprised you’re not over there flirting it up with them, isn’t that what you usually do…. Or is it you only do it during training so you can get out of it?” Again he was teasing even smiling a little the corners of his mouth turned up slightly. It was easier to be himself around Italy when there was no one else around, no nosy countries, or even Japan with his silent watchful ways.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 01:47 AM

Italy almost took offense, but he assumed Germany was just playing with him. He knew he couldn't be so sensitive. "They're cute, yes, but I am happy sitting with you tonight." He said loud enough for the young ladies to hear and added an innocent smile. He could hear soft squeals and chattering. "So sweet..." He heard one chime. He ordered their food and then clasped Germany's hand between his own, looking as innocent as a child as he did so. "You're hands are rough...and strong..." He smiled and kissed the palm of Germany's hand. "They make me feel safe with you." He explained, warning a lot of goo goo eyes from sappy girls who's boyfriends tried to steer them away from the cute 'gay couple' as was what Italy and Germany were being perceived as being.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-01-2012, 02:02 AM

Germany could hear the talks, the whispers and squeals coming from various girls who couldn’t seem to tear their eyes away from the pair. It didn’t really bother him, he was surprised by that, it didn’t bother him to be thought of as gay. He mulled the thought over for a moment and then stored it away for later thought, that and it was pushed to a little corner of his mind as Italy took his hand again kissing the palm. For the most part he just thought the country was playing it up for their audience. “Ja my hands are strong…. And yours would be as well if you would only work out once in awhile” he teased smiling more with his eyes than anything else. Germany’s blue eyes were actually the most express part about him they did say the eyes were the window to the soul after all. “Well you should feel safe considering how many times I’ve had to save you” it was easier to tease Italy then it was to get sucked into the little act, because that’s all it was just an act. Italy wasn’t doing this because he liked Germany he was doing this for the girls watching, and maybe to prove to Germany there was something to this love thing.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 02:11 AM

Italy frowned. He honestly didn't like all of the teasing. "I don't want big string hands...mine are soft and innocent from lack of bloodshed. I don't need strong hands if yours are protecting me." He hoped the sadness wasn't showing in his brown eyes. The comment about Italy always having to be saved made his bottom lip twitch as he tried to hold back to much emotion. "I-I can't help it if other countrys bully me...I-I..." He stared at the table, taking his hand back. "Nevermind. I wouldn't expect you to understand." He sipped on his wine and tried to act like he wasn't consumed by gloom. When the soup came, he picked at his lightly, only taking a few bites as his stomach churned. Did Germany think he was just a useless crybaby? He hadn't thought Germany minded being his savior. He'd thought the friend of his had always been fine with having his back. He drank more wine, enjoying the burning sensations it put through him.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-01-2012, 02:28 AM

Leaning over he tilted Italy’s head up having caught the sadness in his wide brown eyes, suddenly all the teasing didn’t seem like such a good idea. “Italy I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings of course I don’t mind saving you if I did do you think I would do it?” Taking Italy’s hand he rubbed it lightly, trying to think of a way to make up for his teasing. “Italy eat, if not I will feed it to you like you’re my little baby” picking up his spoon he spooned up some soup and blew on it before proffering it to Italy’s closed mouth, a few aww’s sounded from the girls table but he ignored it happy when Italy finally opened his mouth and he could feed it to him. “There Italy I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you upset, I don’t mind saving you, you’re my friend, the only real friend I have”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-01-2012, 02:45 AM

Italy blushed as Germany touched him and even apologized. It was times like this when he wished that he and Germany shared a bind closer than just best friends. He wanted to be..German's baby. He didn't mind the feeding. It made him feel giddy and nervous. He opened his mouth and ignored the girls at the other table who seemed like they might busy from happiness. He knew they were both cute men, and with Germany and himself behaving in such a way, those girls had every excuse to be squealing. It wasn't everyday that girl's say two cute seemingly hay guys acting up in a restaurant. (unless Frnace was nearby.) He sighed great fully when the food came and he took his fork before making sure Ludwig had a utensil as well. "Go ahead. Try some." He insisted, wanting to see if Germany liked it.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 12:35 AM

Satisfied that Italy was feeling better, at least well enough to eat with a gusto (which for Italy meant everything was perfect), he picked up his fork and dug into the pasta. Germany didn’t quite have the trick down of swirling one’s fork in the pasta and making it into a nice neat little ball like Italy was doing, instead he ended up with a whole messy glob. Trying to get it into his mouth without making a mess was no easy task, one he did not succeed. The clean nice new shirt he had on got a stain, a pasta sauce stain. “Fluch!” he mumbled dabbing at the stain with a damp napkin. Germany wasn’t much of a house wife, he had no idea how to get out the stain so he only succeeded in making it worse. “Sorry Italy, guess I’m not the best when it comes to eating pasta. Though it was very tasty” he was a little embarrassed for having been so clumsy, standing up he excused himself and went to the bathroom to see if he could try to get some of the stain out.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 01:12 AM

Italy was giggling as he watched Germany attempt to eat the food. He always thought it was funny how Ludwig could get the pasta everywhere except in his mouth. He frowned when the stain on Germany's shirt was worsened by his attempts to make it come out. "It's on Germany. We can get it out with...?" The man was getting up and leaving the table. He frowned and told the waitress not to take their food away, then followed Ludwig to the bathroom. "Now then, let me help you." He took a tide to go pen from his pocket and got the stain from Ludwig's new shirt. "See, all better now.." He put the pen back in his pocket and dragged his ally back to the table, sitting on the same side this time instead of across from him. "Now I'll feed you like a baby because you suck at eating pasta." He rolled it up on the fork and pressed it to Germany's lips. "Eat up now." He said kindly.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 02:37 AM

Ludwig had seen those tide to go pen’s before but had never really thought they worked, so when the stain suddenly disappeared he was rather surprised. “Italy you can perform magic now?” he asked with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. “Danke, I never would have been able to get it out on my own” normally he would have turned down the offer to be feed like a baby, he was Germany a strong country, he was not a baby. But he had already hurt Italy’s feelings enough tonight and being feed wouldn’t be so bad. He wouldn’t make a mess, and he would be able to get more in his mouth then he did on his lap. With that in mind he was quite willing to open his mouth and accept the bite of food. It really was good food and he chewed happily taking the next proffered bite. “Danke again Italy, I really could use the help. One day you will have to teach me how you eat pasta so neatly without making a mess of yourself, Bratwurst is so much easier” the only thing he could eat himself without making a mess, aside from the bread (though he got crumbs everywhere) was the meatballs, because they were already in ball form. Using his fork to cut one in half he offered some to Italy. With them feeding one another they looked more like a couple then ever and earned the stares of many a yaoi, gay loving girl.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 02:50 AM

Italy felt so helpful with Germany thanking him and all. "It's not so hard. Just take your fork and swirl it around the pasta." He explained and showed by doing it himself and feeding Germany another bite. He took the offered meatball with a smile and chewed slowly. "Cut a smaller piece next time. My mouth is really little." He explained, making a man at the table next to them drop his fork and stare. Italy blushed and turned to Germany. "Make him s-stop...what did I do wrong?" He asked, not understanding how that statement was bad. "He took a sip of wine and then gave Germany the very last bite of pasta. He hadn't really eaten much himself. He'd been having to much fun feeding Germany to focus on feeding himself. "Did you have fun Germany?" he asked as the lady brought the bill. Italy paid for it, not giving Germany a chance to. "Let me pay since I wouldn't do what you asked earlier. It's only fair." He stood up from his place beside Germany and held out his hand to help the larger man up. "Come on Germany. Let's go and do something fun before it gets to dark." He said, an innocent smile on his face.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 02:58 AM

A dark glare from Germany had the man turning back to his food and eating it, he was tense that much was apparent it wasn’t until Ludwig turned back to Italy that the man could relax. He didn’t even have to say anything, a look was all it took. He noticed Italy hadn’t eaten much, instead he had fed most of it to Germany and paid the bill to boot. “How about we go out for some dessert? I know this great little bakery that serves German deserts you’ll love it” he said taking the proffered hand and letting Italy pull him up, Italy wasn’t weak, it showed sometimes, he was just lazy. Holding Italy’s hand a bit longer then he had to before dropping it, Germany led the way out. “It’s not far from here we can get some strudel” falling into step beside Italy he looked at him out of the corner of his eye. He found that he got along better with Italy when none of the other countries were around, including Japan. He didn’t get so easily annoyed by Italy’s silly antics. Before long they reached the bakery, the woman at the counter greeted him by name, Germany had a sweet tooth and came in here often because he loved their desserts. “Ja, Italy pick out whatever you want”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 03:07 AM

"Ve~" Italy sqealed at the mention of sweets. He loved German paistries even more than sweets from his own country. "That sounds good!" He skipped along, catching a few stares from passers by. "I want to eat cakes!" He declared. He danced around a little, full of energy and seeking attention. When they were in, the lady called Ludwig by name, making Italy smile. "I didn't know you had a sweet tooth." He danced around the shop, making a few women smile. "Your son is cute." An older lady said to Germany, making Italy cling to Germany even more. He picked out a cinnamon strussel cake that he wanted, staring at it with big brown eyes. The lady behind the counter mouthed a 'who's he' to Ludwig, curious about the little brunette that she'd never seen before. "I like cakes Germany. Danke." He said, using Germany's own language.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 03:22 AM

Germany bestowed a rare smile on the woman, she was a kind older woman who had owned the store for years, used to the stares Italy drew he was still nonetheless surprised when the woman called Italy his son. Did he look old enough to be his father? And did Italy look young enough to be his son, frowning he looked at Italy dancing around in front of the counter picking out the dessert he wanted. He was on the small side but even still Italy and he looked nothing alike, Germany was tall, muscular, with blond hair and blue eyes, while Italy was on the small, thin side with brown hair and brown eyes. “Yes my son he takes after his mother” he said not bothering to correct the woman. To the lady behind the counter he mouth the words “a friend” she was puzzled in all the years she had known Ludwig she had never seen him with a friend before or even mention it and she was one of the few people he didn’t mind talking to. As for Germany himself he felt in the mood for a strawberry tart he hadn’t had one of those in a long while. “Alright Italy” he said placing his hand on the top of the short countries head and ruffling his hair, after paying for their desserts he took Italy by the hand and led him outside to walk around the park as they ate.

(I’ve actually made strawberry tarts, they went over really well lol)

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 03:35 AM

Italy was simply delighted as Germany addressed him as his child. "Papa?" He tried out the new word and kind of liked it. "Papa..I like this cake.." He just wanted to say daddy, and that meant he was going to say anything to be able to use the word. It seemed...like a thing Italy had never been able to call anyone before. The older woman who had mistaked them as father and son smiled at the small dancing child. "He must love you very much." She commented, watching the way Italy clung to Germany like a wet dishrag. "So his mother is Italian I'll guess." The woman said, smiling at the boy's heavy accent and Italian way of saying father. Italy was so happy, his glee showing all ovwnhis face. He took his cake from the nice lady and nearly died of delight as Germany room his hand. He nibbled the cake, enjoying it as they walked in the park. He'd started this date fantasy wishing Germany was Holy Rome, but he found himself blushing and happy that it was Germany. He hadn't really thought he like Germany in that way before now. He'd always thought he was handsome, and always known he was nice..he'd just been saving that place in his heart for holy Rome. He just wasn't so sure anymore. He wanted to have Germany now. He just thought the man probably saw him as a little boy though. He really was just a child when compared with Germany. He was weak and silly, very immature. Germany was strong a quiet. He looked at his friend with his big, coffe colored eyes. "Why did you agree with the lady when she said I was your son?" He asked curiously.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 03:47 AM

“Hm? Oh it seemed easier then correcting her, besides I didn’t seem the big deal sometimes I have to take care of you like a child anyway so in a way you are” being called Papa back in the bakery almost made him wish for a child of his own. It was sweet, it tugged at his heartstrings. Taking a small bite of his tart he was silent a moment. “But you seemed to have no problem calling me Papa, you picked right up on it” he shrugged Italy was friend and son it seemed was that all? No, it wasn’t Italy was more than that, he was someone Germany could be himself around, someone where he didn’t mind smiling and laughing. Italy had a special place in his heart, because he was the first person to ever consider quiet rather cold Germany as a friend. Smiling he took another bite “This has actually been a lot of fun Italy, I was surprised. Maybe we should do this more often” Dusk was slowly turning into night casting the park in a dark gloom. Taking a seat on one of the park benches he tugged Italy down beside him as he finished the rest of his dessert licking the strawberry juices from his fingers. “Danke for a fun day Italy”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 03:58 AM

Italy shrugged, smiling sadly. "I always wanted a papa. I had grandpa Rome, but he wasn't my papa." He owns sad at the thought of his rough childhood. "I always wanted to have a normal family and have my big brothers to play with, but...it never worked that way. I got bullied and all." He stopped talking about his childhood, not wanting to cry in front of his friend. The darkness started to fall and he moved even closer to Germany, not liking the dark. "I'm glad you had a good day. I like to see you smile. You seem happy when you can be yourself." Italy was smiling sweetly at Germany, still holding his hand in his own, playing with his fingers. "Id love to do this more. I'll make you a deal. If you come and do this with me more, I promise I'll do training to my best effort." He really meant that too.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 04:08 AM

“Ja, having fun and the bonus of having you actually training? I would be a fool to turn that down. It’s a deal” as Italy talked about his childhood Germany squeezed his hand reassuringly to show that even though he had gone through hard times before things were different now he had friends who would look out for them. “You know Italy your childhood wasn’t the easiest one but think of today not of the past, you are happy ja?” Ludwig didn’t like to see his normally cheerful peppy friend sad it was odd and it put Germany in a bad mood. “Why think of a sad past when today and tomorrow seem so sunny?” he shrugged pretending not to notice as Italy moved closer and started playing with his fingers, he hadn’t bothered to let go of Italy’s hand having not minded the feel of Italy’s small hand enclosed in his larger one. Maybe there was something to the mushy couple stuff. Suddenly his face burned a deep red, wait me and Italy are no couple, we are friends grateful for the darkness that hid his face he stood up pulling his hand out of Italy’s in the process. “Come I think it’s time we headed for home ja?” waiting for Italy to get up he tossed his napkin away and led the way out of the park, they weren’t far from home. Germany liked the rather small town they lived in, it was rather nice and cozy, they could go to the bakery and restaurant, take a walk in the park and be no more than a ten minute walk from home. “It was a good day, I look forward to doing it again”

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 04:21 AM

Italy tried to smile again, failing a bit. "I know things will be better...after the war..." He wondered when this dreadful war would end anyway. "I don't like to fight." He said softly, still playing with Germany's large hand. He laced his fingers with the other man's and smiled at the warm feeling it gave him. It was like they belonged together. He'd never say a stupid thing like that to Germany though. He mourned the loss of Germany's hand as it was taken from him and he made a funny little noise in the back of his throat that sounded like a whine before he stood. "Yeah. We'd best be getting back." He followed Germany back to their house and he walked in. "I'm glad you had a good time. I think I'll be going to bed now." He said, making his way towards his room where he got ready and slipped into bed. He'd just end up in Germany's bed by morning though. He always snuck into Germany's room after the man had fallen asleep, and he'd never been scolded for waking up in Germany's bed before.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 04:30 AM

“Nacht Italy, sleep well” nodding a goodnight to the silent Japan who sat at the table reading he headed towards his own room. He fully expected to see Italy with him in the morning, for some odd reason Italy always snuck into his bed at night and slept beside him, Germany had never been awake to catch him though, Italy somehow managed to time it for when Germany was asleep. Shedding his shirt and pants he crawled into bed in only his boxers reminiscing about the night they had just had together. As he lay in bed he dredged up the thought he had in the restaurant. Gay huh, I wonder why that didn’t bother me. In most cases it would have but with Italy it didn’t matter. Because of his innocence? he yawned rolling over onto his stomach, right as he was on the cusp of sleep a thought made itself known, but before he could really look into it he fell asleep. In his dream he had a son who looked just like Italy. The little boy spoke German with a heavy Italian accent, it was rather cute. The two were playing outside, after a bit someone called them inside for dinner, standing at the counter in a pink apron was Italy. What an odd dream was the first thought that came to him upon waking, but he couldn’t deny the odd warm feeling he got from it, deciding not to look to far into it he rolled onto his side and went back to sleep.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 04:42 AM

Italy thought over all of the night in his head. He had been so happy with Germany, feeding him and dancing around him...walking in the park.. It all had been so much fun and slightly romantic as well. He got up a few minutes later and walked in the hallway silently, using tricks he'd learned from Japan to be stealthy. He waited until Germany fell completely asleep and then creeped into the man's room. Germany was laying on his side and Italy smiles before going and curling up right next to the man. He snuggled his whole body against Ludwig's chest. He was safe here and he knew good and well that he'd be warm and happy as long as he stayed in this bed with his ally. He nuzzled his head softly against Ludwig's arm and then closed his eyes before dozing off and dreaming of the next time they did something like tonight. He had many dreams of many dates, eventually having the dream of them being married. It was pleasant and made Italy smile in his sleep.

((:D Mpreg))

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 04:56 AM

Caught up in the book he was reading Japan hadn’t moved from his spot at the table, the telltale creak of Italy’s door let him know that the young country was going to go crawl into Germany’s bed. Shaking his dark head he closed his book with a soft snap and turned off the light. It was time he got to bed as well, walking down the hallway to his own room he washed up real quick and crawled into bed, he was out like a light by the time Italy was in Germany’s bed.

Unconsciously Germany curled one arm around Italy’s sleeping body, half asleep he opened one eye and looked down at the sleeping country. It took a few minutes to filter through to his groggy brain what exactly he was seeing, but even when he did finally figure it out he didn’t move. Italy was like a big old teddy bear, clutching him closer he nuzzled his cheek against Italy’s soft hair and drifted back into sleep. His new dream was of a different kind of date but in this dream it was a dark haired woman, Germany looked around for Italy but couldn’t find him, the girl kept trying to gain his attention but he was more concerned with finding his friend. He ended up grunting in his sleep grumbling because he couldn’t find his friend

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-02-2012, 05:03 AM

Italy was only slightly awake when Germany nuzzled him, and he took it to be part of his dream world. He was dreaming all kinds of romantic, mushy things about Germany, things that he could only wish for. He didn't expect any of this to happen in real life, but what was the trouble with dreaming for the things he couldn't really have? It seemed perfectly ok for him to have his own private hopes. He slept all through the night, happily snuggling Ludwig and dreaming. He woke up before Germany which was a miracle. He got up from the bed and washed up before getting dressed for the day. He walked into the kitchen and slipped on a frilly pink apron that always hung up in the pantry. He'd decided that he'd make Germany food. He made pancakes and eggs and bacon, plus some hash browns since he knew Germany liked potatos so much.

Tsukasa Usa-chan
Mew~

Old 06-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Stifling a wide yawn Germany ran a large hand through his tousled bed head, padding down the hall to the kitchen he had to do a double take. There was Italy fixing food in the exact frilly pink apron he had seen on him in the dream, superstitiously he looked around for a miniature Italy child seeing none he convinced himself he wasn’t still dreaming. Frowning he took a seat at the table, the only thing he had slipped on this rather rainy morning was a white wife beater to go along with his boxers. “We can’t go jogging this morning Italy, I know it’s just rain but I’d rather neither of us got sick. So we will just work out in the gym” the smell of cooking food tantalized his taste buds making his stomach growl, that was a hearty German meal the only thing it lacked was the sausages but Germany had checked the ice box they were out anyway he would have to go shopping later today. Except whenever he went shopping he always bought a bunch of meat, versus when Japan went shopping and they got a bunch of vegetables, for Italy he just bought pasta, a whole bunch of pasta. That was why it was normally Japan or Germany who went shopping. “Later I need to go to the store would you like to come Italy?”