Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 06-12-2012, 04:48 AM

τεɱρτατɩοɳ

> > OOC THREAD < <

There exist unearthly objects within our reach, which bestow unimaginable power to their beholders.
Some whom desire these immortal instruments will carry out inhumane methods of obtaining them.
For those who have fallen into the temptation of these items, their own humanity becomes meaningless.
Some will stop at nothing to achieve their darkest desires.
Chaos ensues. War is raged. Blood is shed. Lives are lost.

Tell me, is it worth it?

Did temptation blind you?

title | story | rules | skeletons | characters | first post

§τοᴦʏ

History of the Immortal JewelX

It is said that the first mortal to obtain the Shikon no Gisei (Fang of Sacrifice), Lord Akihiko, did so by means of creating bloodshed to sacrifice to a female demon by the name of Hiromi. The desperate warlord, once a happy man, was at wit's end- his empire was crumbling under the strength of his enemies, his eldest and only son deserted him in order to keep an honorable name, and his only remaining friends and loyal followers were beginning to plot a take-over in order to secure their own safety. The only thing of value that Akihiko had left in the world was the love of his young, beautiful wife, Ayame. However, he chose to look past this, only falling deep into despair, and thus, becoming prey to the temptations that the immortal demoness, Hiromi, had spoken so sweetly to him of. She offered him power, glory, wealth, eternal youth... And the seemingly small price tag? Blood sacrifice.

Akihiko slaughtered countless citizens of his country that day, and when the sun came to set, he stole into his home, awaiting his award. That night the unknowing Hiromi appeared to him with a bone-white stone, his secret to curing his loss of hope and purpose. Immediately, without instruction from the demoness, foolish Lord Akihiko wished upon it. What did he wish for? Eternal youth. What blood sacrifice did the stone accept? The instantaneous slaughter of his loving wife, Ayame. The bone-white stone, a fang of the immortal Hiromi's, pulled itself straight out of Akihiko's hand and through his wife's heart, painting the newly born jewel red. Akihiko again fell into despair, pleading the glistening red jewel for his own life to be lost, but to no avail. Legend has it that the demoness Hiromi, after witnessing how foolishly Akihiko acted, stole the jewel away from the pitiful man and devoured him. She then proceeded to eat the jewel, wishing never to see such a thing again. The jewel, in its blood-tainted light, devoured both Hiromi and Akihiko, from within Hiromi's stomach.

The Jewel of Sacrifice has survived intact for hundreds of years since it was owned by Akihiko, slaughtering countless men and demons alike and devouring the souls of those who wish upon it wrongfully. However, an incident as of late has snagged the attention of every living creature on the continent: the jewel was broken.

It was split into over a hundred or so tiny shards, each of which containing a great amount of power, but none of which holding as much power as the jewel had when it was once a whole. The issue now is that with the abundance of power and the lack of control of its users, several problems have been caused in feudal Japan.

Have you yourself gotten a hold of a jewel shard, or is that what you're aiming on finding? What are your intentions with the abundance of power? Or, perhaps, you're one of those protecting the shards, fighting off those who seek to use their power. You may even be an innocent bystander between all of this madness, but that's for you to decide.

ᴦᴜʟε§

1. This is my thread, what I say goes, and that is that.
2. I may add or remove rules as I see fit, but I will let you know beforehand.
3. This RP is set in feudal Japan. Don't break that time frame-- no such things as electricity, running water, etc.
4. No godmoding, and no, you may NOT have an insane amount of the jewel to yourself.
5. Each user may have up to three characters. All must be original.
6. PM me your character skeletons with the title: "Skadoosh".
7. Use "quotations" for dialogue and italics for thoughts.
8. Please try to be semi-literate. I'd love to see at least one meaty paragraph per post.
Post at least once a week, or I'll assume you quit the RP. If you have to leave for a while, let me know.
9. If you can't abide by these, then you're out. It's that simple.

** As a note, this roleplay is intended to have the option for romance and violence, but please keep it PG-13, in accordance with site rules.

§ҡεʟετοɳ§

My name is (full name).
I am a (role) from the (human/demon) race.
( For role, put something to specify their race or career path.
i.e.: priest, dog demon, farmer )
I am (number) years old.
I am a (man or woman).
I possess (number up to three) shard/s of the sacred jewel.
I prefer (men/women/both/etc.).
I intend to (describe their intentions surrounding the jewel).
Weapons/Abilities : (must list all, no surprises).
I adore ( list at least three things ).
I despise ( list at least three things ).
In the mirror, I see: (picture or detailed description)

** Note : Some jewel-shard hunters won't get along, as you may notice.
For this reason, there is an option open for reoccurring villain-types
that will hopefully become a common enemy of the rest.
Unlike other characters, they don't have to be played constantly, and may
hold up to ten shards. While hopefully stronger than most others,
they may not be godly. If applying for this, choose a shard number
higher than three and do your best to involve as many characters
as possible in your violent conquest. Thanks for reading!~

ᴄɧαᴦαᴄτεᴦ§

My name is Ai Kobayashi.
I am a siren from the demon race.
ღ Sirens are a kind of water demon. My people typically dwell within bodies of water, though many of us may also take a human form in many instances. We are renowned to be the best swimmers of any region, and enjoy music thoroughly. Sirens pride themselves in their voices, and many use their singing to enchant humans, lure them into the water, and then drown them. Hey, don't judge-- I don't!
I am 200 years old.
I am a woman.
I possess one shard of the sacred jewel.
I prefer men.
I intend to simply continue my travels, keeping my shard safe and perhaps finding a couple more.
Weapons/Abilities : can breathe air and water with equal ease, has a superior swimming speed, uses three forms ( full-fledged demon, resembling a dragon; half-demon, resembling a mermaid; human, though her gills remain ), can control water to a certain extent, and has two silver, twin katana.
I adore water, star-gazing, traveling to new places, and music.
I despise fire, bugs, mindless slaughter, and perverts.
In the mirror, I see :

My name is Akio Ishiyama.
I am a traveler from the human race.
I am 19 years old.
I am a man.
I possess no shards of the sacred jewel.
I prefer both men and women.
I intend to travel as I wish, picking up odd jobs and hopefully avoiding this jewel shard business unless completely necessary.
( Oh, he'll be involved. )
Weapons/Abilities : having been a farmer's son, he knows a lot about the land ( can easily find food, make shelter, and hide himself ), has a good eye for detail, and wields a sword his father gifted him when he left home.
I adore staying on the move, meeting new people, and trying new foods.
I despise feeling held back, people lacking humor, and demons who hurt people.
In the mirror, I see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect.imperfection View Post
My name is Sayuri Diwata.
I am a miko [priestess] from the human race.
I am 18 years old.
I am a woman.
I possess two shards of the sacred jewel.
I prefer men.
I intend to rid the world of this morbid jewel; the world doesn’t need such vast amount of power if it can only bring chaos and destruction.
Weapons/Abilities : Like the stereotypical priestess, Sayuri is a master at archery. However growing up in a monastery meant for warrior monks she was trained not only spiritually but also physically. The threat of the jewel had been quite vast and priests and priestesses a like that demons would only get wilder and more unpredictable. Having made holy weapon to defend against the evil many at the monastery had varying weapons. Sayuri took quite quickly to dual blades, which often times she allows her spiritual energy to coat it, purifying anything that the blade comes in contact with. Her healing abilities are beyond compare, seeing as she was one out of two woman there, and as you know boys like to play ruff.
I adore fortune telling, water ((meditating under a waterfall is by far her favorite thing in the world)), eating.
I despise intolerance, manipulative demons, dark caves.
In the mirror, I see:

Sayuri wears a bell around her right ankle, it was the only thing that had been with her when she was left at the monastery. Her use of it now is to cleanse the earth she walks on, ever so slowly; the jiggle of the bells sends of small jolts of her purifying energy. That is also the reason why she is bare foot most of the time. He long flowing hair is usually put up into a french twist, or when she gets lazy just a really mess bun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambunctiouscupcakes
If you feel there is something I should change, just tell me! ;D

My name is Kin
I am a Silver Fox from the Demon race.
Us Kitsune are known for our trickery and wisdom. I have one of the two, guess which one! Although some use their trickery for malicious ideas, some of us shapeshift into humans so we can be faithful lovers to the humans we fall in love with, or protect villages we’re particularly attached to.
I am 180 years old.
I am a Man.
I possess No shards of the sacred jewel, but I plan on getting my hands on’em!
I prefer both men and women.
I intend to grab any of the jewel shards I can! I wont stop until I have them all and can add them to my collection! (It’s not really power with him, it’s just the material gain of having something powerful in his collection)
Weapons/Abilities : -I fight with my claws or 2 scimitars
-Shapeshifting/trickery/illusion(think Shippou, but better. He’s not the best though, so smart demons and even some humans can see through his disguises) He enjoys turning into a child the most, because no one suspects a little kid.
-Fox Fire

I adore Shiny things (Jewels, gold, even beautiful glass), messing with humans (nothing too bad, just giving them scares once in a while!), meat.
I despise Bug demons, priestesses (Stop trying to cleanse me!), getting caught.
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambunctiouscupcakes
My name is Hiroshi Yamato
I am an orphan from the human race.
There’s not much to say. About two years ago Yamato lost his mother and father when a demon attacked their village. It was a relatively small farming community, and they had no means to protect themselves. His father stayed to protect the village while he and his mother ran off to a neighboring village where his grandmother lived. Unfortunately, there home was decimated, and his father was dead. Stricken by grief and the loss of her husband, his mother grew ill and died. He lives with his grandma now.
I am 9 years old.
I am a boy
I possess one shard of the sacred jewel.
I prefer playing with my toys! (Too young to be into girls or boys)
I intend to hold onto my shard, and attack any stupid demon that tries to get its hands on it! No demon is allowed that type of power!
Weapons/Abilities : -Sickle, which his father gave him to help him on the farm. It’s not a very good weapon and he’s not very strong, but he tries.
-Guts, the kids pretty brave for someone so young
-Intelligence, the boy is a dictionary when it comes to different types of demons
I adore my toys, playing by and in the water, hearing grandma’s stories of how my parents used to be, and all different folklores.
I despise above all things demons, after that is vegetables, the dark, and being alone.
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple
My name is (Eire).
I am a (yokai lord's son) from the (demon) race.
I am (1000 years old.
I am a (man).
I possess (three) shard/s of the sacred jewel.
I prefer (Women).
I intend to (I plan on killing evey human out there riding the world of there desese and then becoming King of this world).
Weapons/Abilities : (The control of fire water and earth a war mount and the weapon of choice not including his claws is a war sword).
I adore (The suffering of every thing around me and the death of humans and rule of the demons).
I despise ( Humans, sweet things, love).
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
My name is Finx Sunfara
I am a priestess from the human race.
I am 18 years old.
I am a woman.
I possess two shard/s of the sacred jewel.
I prefer men.
I intend to protect the shards I have from enemies till someone comes that either can beat me or I completely trust takes them. Even then I will travel with the person making sure the jewel doesn't fall into the wrong hands again.
Weapons/Abilities :As a weapon she uses her Bow and arrows. Her abilitie is purification and she knows a lot about the diffrent herbs that exist in there world
I adore cats, children and my village.
I despise demons, murauders, and other bad guys.
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smores
My name is Skylar Wale
I am a trickster from the demon race.
I am hundreds of years old.
I am a man.
I possess 3 shard's of the sacred jewel.
I prefer the company of men.
I intend to have fun in this world. I have never been interested in the sacred jewel but now they are coveted by so many - though I am unsure myself of how this jewel did break. Regardless,I will collect all the jewel shards and have the entire jewel to myself. Others may covet it for its power, but I want it so no others but myself may have it. Besides, I'm sure it is awfully pretty when it is completed. The pieces I have collected are already glistening in the sun. What wonderful trinkets. How I yearn for more of them...
Weapons/Abilities : My form is that of a young looking boy, and I quite like this body. I have yet to change it in quite some time.... It is truly my truest form. I am incredibly fast, agile, dexterous and flexible. Hitting me is remarkably challenging which is good, I don't want to ruin my favourite form after all! Though that's the least of anyone's concerns, my true danger lies in the powerful illusions I cast. They let me toy around with the senses of humans and demons alike, and boy is that ever fun! Making them hear and see what I want, taste what I wish them to taste - smell and feel what I find amusing at that given moment. Oh, what a power it is... Though, sometimes I take things to far and they die. But oh well - In my own defense, they don't always want to give up the shards they carry. Whats worse, sometimes they are mean to me! Or just wont play with me! Hmph. But when I have the whole jewel? Everyone and everything will want my attention! Then I will never be bored! Oh... I must have that jewel!
Wow. I got really serious... I need to go play some more then, maybe relax a little. I dont wanna be boring. Eww.

I adore playing tricks, goofing off, and good company. (Human and demon alike.)
I despise being rushed, underestimated, and party poopers.

In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo
My name is Dejenis.
I am a spy from the demon race.
I am 20 years old. (In human years)
I am a man.
I possess three shard/s of the sacred jewel.
I prefer women.
I intend to use the full power of the jewels to overthrow the current king of demons, and make myself ruler..
Weapons/Abilities : The little sphere I carry is actually dark miasma, and it can change into different weapons. But it takes a lot of energy to change it's form, so I tend to leave it as a scythe when I fight..
I adore food, baubles, beanies, gloves of all types, stylish clothes.
I despise pickles, being told what to do, being in a group, alliances.
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smores
My name is Tanya Ashalai Bergonyan
I am a Holy Knight from the Human race.
I am 21 years old.
I am a woman.
I possess seven fragments of the sacred jewel.
I prefer neither sex, for my faith is what guides and comforts me.
I intend to see this jewel reformed and destroyed. It is an abomination and those who seek it out, unfit of their existence. I will hunt these shards and their wielders and bring an end to this blasphemy. My faith is strong and my resolve even stronger, I fear no opponent and as next queen of my people I take this on as my first royal act. My gift to this world is salvation in His name - and so it is said as it is done. My spirit in His hands as I wage His war on evil, let no man, woman, beast or child stand in my way. For my call is greater then any single life to be found.
Weapons/Abilities : Unsurpassed skill with a sword and unparalleled power over purification abilities and demon slaying. My spirit is relentless and my will unyielding. My sword arm never tiring and passion for righteousness unquenchable. In His name do I wield my strength, and in His name do I beget my weakness.
I adore religion.
I despise those who stand against me, for they stand against my Lord.
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice06
My name is Shizaya Hexcaster
I am an Assassin from the Half human, half demon (Is that allowed? If not I'll just make him a demon) race.
I am 19 years old.
I am a man.
I possess 1 shard of the sacred jewel.
I prefer both.
I intend to collect all the shards of the Shikolm Jewel to become a full demon. Anyone who tried to stop me, will be immediately and quickly assassinated.
Weapons/Abilities: Two large specially made daggers and a few tools for unlocking pretty much anything. He tries not to use his Demon abilities in public to avoid humans complaining and to make it easier for them to trust him. Apart from most Demons being usually stronger than humans, and having longer nails, more like claws, he really looks like your usual human.
I adore Food, the sound of bells or any sort of loud 'ting' like sounds, and Squirrels.
I despise Nuts, children, and most humans annoy the hell out of him.
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect.imperfection
My name is Laine.
I am a fake kami [fake god] from the spiritual being genre
She had been an koi fish water spirit of a fresh water lake who had grow jealous of the goddess who resided in the lake. The power, the beautiful humanoid form, the many people worshiping her every day and night, yet the goddess found no pleasure in any of it. The fact drove her mad, she deserve that spot then if the actual kami didn’t find joy in the perks she got! So she tricked the goddess and had sealed her into a gigantic clam, and took the goddess’ trident and all the power of a kami flowed through her body for the first time. From then one she was the kami of the lake, she decided the fate of the villages that surround her lake, and she would enjoy the power and benefits of being a kami.
I am unknown years old.
I am female.
I possess nine shards of the sacred jewel.
I prefer neither, a kami must not have feelings towards anyone, and I will become a kami.
I intend to use the jewel to become a true kami!
Weapons/Abilities : The kami trident is her primary weapon of choice, and she can manipulate the weather and water with in and around the lake.
I adore being a kami, seeing my new humanoid reflection in the water, being praised.
I despise the original kami.
In the mirror, I see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress
My name is Himeko.
I am a
Inu Daiyōkai
from the demon race.
I am 400 years old.
I am a woman.
I possess one shard/s of the sacred jewel.
I prefer none.
I intend to collect the jewel shards to create new combs with more powers.
Weapons/Abilities : Small jewel encrusted dagger made from one of my fangs, comb, claws
As for abilites, I have fast healing and ability to transform into a medium sized dog.
I adore the privileged life, jewelry, Lord Sesshoumaru.
I despise hanyō, dragons, getting dirty.
In the mirror, I see:

How is this? I want to say that a bit of her back story is she is one of the few intended mate candidates for Lord Sesshoumaru once his mother passes from the mortal realm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
My name is Inuyami Suburashi.
I am a traveling dog from the demon race.
I am 124 years old.
I am a woman.
I prefer both.
I intend to fallow my own path to power. Though I posses one shard of the jewel, I have no intent on ever calling on it's powers.
Weapons/Abilities :
Sou'ugna; The Sword of Hell: I am well trained with this hellish sword which has the ability to open a gate between this world and the next, though I know better then to use it's ultimate powers. At a less deadly extent, Sou'ugna has the ability to create a crimson energy wave that is near impossible to dodge.
Dagger Claw: My nails are sharp as razors and strong as diamonds. If possible, I prefer one on one combat so that I may rip you apart.
Full Demon Form: When all else fails, I am forced to resort to my full powered state. In this state I take the form of this magnificent beast.

I adore puppies, sweets, and power
I despise obnoxious people, pointless fights and being wet
In the mirror, I see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Hope you don't mind me joining.

My name is Ayumu Yamishita.
I am a Yuki-onna from the demon race.
Yuki-onna are kind of snow spirit or ice demon. My people typically dwell in the snow covered mountains. We have an inhuman beauty and many of use that beauty to lure lost travelers by freezing them or draining them of their life force.
I am 400 years old.
I am a woman.
I prefer men and women.
I intend to collect a few shards for myself, to take back my mountain home from the humans that have invaded it and maybe explore the world a little.
Weapons/Abilities : One of my greatest weapons is my etheral beauty. It makes it easy to lure humans to their death especially men. To keep my eternal beauty I have to drain the life force from at least three humans every year. I have two forms my human form and my full-fledge demon form. I am able to control water in the form of snow and ice and to an extent I can control wind as well. My weapons of choice other than my powers are my two silver iron fans with a blue and purple snowflake design on them.
I adore snow, music and looking over the valley from my mountain home.
I despise hot weather, stupid men, and the humans that invade her home.
In the mirror, I see:

My name is Ryou Fujiwara.
I am a wanderer from the human race.
I am 23 years old.
I am a man.
I possess no shard/s of the sacred jewel.
I prefer women.
I intend to leave behind my past and wander as I please and maybe see what all this jewel business is about.
Weapons/Abilities : Having a somewhat odd childhood he knows some about the land and some about forging weapons. Besides being able to make weapons he can also make other things with metal. He carries a set of twin katanas that have been passed down in his family.
I adore exploring the country, making things and seeing new things.
I despise my past, being told what to do and demons.
In the mirror, I see:

[url=http://www.animepalm.com/series-images/hakuoki.jpg]pic2[/img]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami

My name is Riku Thoma
I am a traveling priest from the human race.
I am 23 years old.
I am a man .
I possess no shards of the sacred jewel.
I prefer demon women
I intend to clense this land of the evils who use the jewel for distruction and pain; and perhaps find the lucky demon lady who will someday be Mrs. Thoma
Weapons/Abilities :

Sword of Mists: Using my spiritual energy, I can manifest a misty blue blade. Summoning this great sword creates a grey/white foggy aura that surrounds and his enemies. The Sword of Mists only has one energy attack, Dragon Cloud.
-Dragon Cloud: Through the mists created by the aura of my spirit blade, a great dragon travels shrouded in the thick fog. The Dragon Cloud is a manifested dragon of mists that cannot be hurt by weapons or fist. Your best be is to dodge this large beast which is easy as my control of the large beast is lacking.
Bead of Binding: Like many priests, my prayer beads are blessed by many generations of holy men and women. The wonderful blue beads have the ability to stretch to any circumfrance and tighten around their target until it is immoble.
Lechurous Grab: Okay... so it's not really and ability or an attack, but once I get my hands on those sweet powerful youkai ladies, theirs no escaping me.

I adore cute demon girls, powerful demon girls, and persuing demon girls
I despise rejection, evil, and being slapped
In the mirror, I see:

Halloween hangout + contests!

Last edited by Arc Angel; 07-11-2012 at 04:16 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 06-13-2012, 08:38 PM

The lush valley below the small village seemed peaceful enough from the edge of the cliff face, but to the trained eye all would not be as it appeared. One such trained eye sat upon a high tree branch of a grand tree that leant ever so daringly over the edge of said cliff face. Kicking her feet gently before her, Ai sat there with her gaze trained upon the area knowingly. She was waiting patiently for the movement she was expecting; for the demon to emerge from the forest.

Taking another bite of the cooked chicken that was held on a small stick, she let herself relax a bit. It seemed whatever lesser demon that had been making its way to the village was lying low for now so she should have plenty of time to at least finish the food she had purchased. She didn't often trust the human merchants of towns like this, but she had to eat something to keep her human form in shape. This thoughts in mind, she shifted the neckline of her kimono, paranoid of the gills she knew protruded from her neck on either side. She was alone for now, but if a human were to see them-- she shook her head and sighed, throwing down the wooden stick she'd been eating from as she took the last bite of the chicken. Another riot was the last thing she wished for from this town. Besides, it would be a bit troublesome seeing that one of her precious katana was still in the room she had rented at the village inn.

Her thoughts were cut short as an enormous form leapt from the trees of the valley suddenly, an over-sized beetle demon flying overheard of her now as it lunged aimed to land at the village. Frowning, eye stood to watch the beast fly over her head with a mixture of excitement and disgust. This would give her a reason to exercise no doubt, for while she didn't particularly have an aptitude for defending humans, she hadn't had a bit of action for a while. That, and her thoughts again went to the katana she had left at the hotel. "If that thing so much as scratches it..." she murmurs, leaping gracefully down from the tree and beginning to run towards the village, where a few screams were now heard.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2012, 09:13 PM

"This is so boring..." Tyler leaned his childish head to the right and closed his eyes in disappointment. This village was terribly boring, and he expressed it like a true child whom exaggerated his words. Dragging out the 'so' in a way that was more like that of an impatient human child. His blonde hair was lighter then usual as the light of the sun bounced off of his head, and the breeze tossed it ever so gently. Walking all this time and he still had absolutely nothing to do. He had not seen any living thing for quite some time, the common squirrels and other rodents were no where in site. The place was truly empty.

"Something got here first I guess..." His tone almost whiny, once again a very human way of speaking. It was not for the life of others he cared of - but the lack of amusement that currently enveloped his life. "If there was anything ever here at all..." Voice drained of all emotion, he kicked up some dust that looked undisturbed for years. Tyler let his eyes roll over the dreary mess that lay before him. He could only imagine how terrible it must be to be human, like slavery of a sort. A mundane existence for the most part, though Tyler recently fared no better...

Usually the days were brimming with excitement, tricking the humans and demons he could find - but now he just wanders this desolate land in search for these jewels that have people and demons hunting for it like mad. It was sad, all this commotion and he still had nothing to do. "What a waste of time." A small sigh left his lips as he moved on in another direction. He had no real destination, the shards of the jewel he had were obtained from those who came to him. He was certainly no tracker, and he had no idea were to begin even looking for these things. The more he spent time looking for the shards, the less and less he cared for it.

Though those thoughts tended to fade quick enough. When the sun caught the shards just right, the glisten of their brilliance was enough to excite Tyler all over again. Invigorating him with the thrill of what the whole thing must look like. He would then cover vast amounts of ground, in very short times. His speed was extraordinary and he was always on the move for the most part. Still today was one of those days that seemed to be a waste. Absolutely nothing, anywhere. How the humans lived this miserable existence for as long as they did was beyond him. Though this did make sense of their short life spans, no being would want to live long in a place like this.

Among the silence Tyler had begun to grow frustrated, and slightly irritated. No fun makes him a very edgy boy, and the lack of anything made him antsy for something, anything to do. He closed his eyes and spun in a circle several times, humming something he had heard the human children hum as they played. Opening his eyes he had now chosen his next destination, or at least a general direction. So, off he went. Moving quickly, and blindly, into an unfamiliar territory.

Maybe, if he could be attacked by some ruffians or thugs, bandits...thieves, it did not matter. Anything. At this point Tyler would make due with a stray animal - anything to toy with, to play with. A mischievous smile crossed his face, he could hear the laughter off in the distance. The sound of children playing, they were playing... oh how he wished to be playing. Tyler could easily fool them - but that was not enough at this point. He wanted to scare them, make them run away and scream. The enjoyment he got from scaring human children was sick, but it was one of the only things he looked forward too. His eyes narrowed on a small village ahead that seemed to be erupting with life, man and woman working the fields, children prancing around - even the animals he was prepared to torture moments ago moved with an unexplained calmness.

Tyler knew all too well how a village like this could be so content in its daily grind. Surely some sort of priestess or priest resided here. Some holier then thou monk or missionary, some being of spiritual significance to ease their minds and souls. It was an envious sight - they seemed to be enjoying themselves and there was Tyler, miserable and bored. These humans were unfair - completely ignoring him and his needs. They were selfish in his eyes, having fun with out him. Hah. What fun could they have with his absence? What did a spiritual individual know of fun or excitement? Nothing!

His pinkish tongue rolled over his lips with anticipation and joy danced across his falsely naive looking eyes. Fun was to be had in a place like this, and who knows, this may be the last time he gets to have fun for some time. He was going to enjoy it. No one would be left out - everyone was going to play his game. Everyone. Who knows, he may even find a piece of the shard in this village nestled away from the outside world. Or a friend. He could even make a friend here.

Oh, the possibilities were endless and the excitement was overwhelming. So many thoughts raced through his head, it was almost unbearable just standing off in the distance and doing nothing. No, it was torturous. His lithe body easily made its way to the inner reaches of the village completely undetected, the people unaware of his existence. Though he was aware of them, and every movement they made.

"...Where do I start?"
Almost mute whispers slipped from his mouth as he found himself overcome with options. So much could be done, it was almost impossible to decide where or how he should even start. Oldest to youngest? Youngest to oldest? Maybe the randomness would be more original, more exciting. This was more like it, this is what Tyler yearned for. Fun, sheer unadulterated fun.

Though this blissful excitement ended rather abruptly. Tyler had been so wrapped up in his own little world that he had not even noticed the massive beetle demon that had leaped from behind him and now headed to what Tyler affectionately referred to as his play ground. The screams began as the people ran off in every direction, scooping up children and what not in some effort to save themselves. Did they not realize that their homes paid no protection from a demon? It did not matter. In this moment Tyler only felt the sting of betrayal, as of this demon knew of Tyler's intent and attacked just now to spite him. That was a thought that infuriated him, what a disrespectful creature. How dare it do such a thing? Tyler pulled himself to his feet and turned to face the giant creature, saving humans was not his goal... but showing this thing whats what could be - fun.

His eyes honed in on the massive beast that had ruined everything, even bringing Tyler to show the humans were in their village he had been observing them. Not that any of them really had the time to pay attention to such a thing when running for their lives... but still. Tyler clapped twice like a child would in a game and then directed his hands towards the disgusting mass of demon in front of him. It was a lame beast, whom had ruined his fun and for that he would pay. Though first thing is first, it needed to land.

In closing his eyes, he brought his hands to his chest in an almost prayer fashion - in doing so the giant beetle began to stagger and waver in his path, quickly losing altitude. Its large body soon crashing into the hard earth where it belonged. For surely it would die there in due time, but like a cat with its mouse - the toying and joy of the hunt must come first.

Opening his pale blue eyes Tyler admired his work and quickly made off for the large insect which moved frantically about the ground. "Its probably hard to do anything without the ability to see or feel anything, isn't it big guy?" Tyler laughed to himself, truly content at the sight of the beetles panic. At its inability to save its self. This day was getting better and better! Tyler, one to dance on the line of caution, got closer to the hopeless beast and jumped up upon its head. Even going as far as to annoyingly tapping on its head with his foot. Sure it could not feel it, but he heard that annoying sound. "Not very smart, are you big guy?" Tyler laughed once more and sat upon the beasts head. This was his idea of fun. Letting something kill its own hope was as enjoyable as doing it yourself, maybe even more so.

Come get some wonderful art from; Arc Angels Wonderful Art Store!

Last edited by Smores; 06-13-2012 at 09:28 PM..

Alice06
AppleSauce‼
Send a message via MSN to Alice06

Old 06-14-2012, 09:17 AM

Shizaya had just finished stealing a few goods from a town not too far back now, it was quite easy too. Everyone seemed so oblivious to his presence, he assumed there must have been some important person who drew their attention away from him, not on purpose of course. Her wore his rather, Jester like armored clothing, but of course they were dark darkly coloured. Would be a rather failure of an Assassin if he stood out now wouldn't he?

Well, standing out didn't really matter, he was pretty clumsy anyway, so if he didn't stand out, he'd drop something or trip over to make him stand. "Ahh what a breeze today has been!" Shizaya exclaimed, quite content with his successful thieving. "Now, what to do next..." He thought about what he should do with all the money he stole, "pick up some chicks, obviously!" Yes, the Assassin did tend to talk to himself a lot, mainly because when traveling he was by himself.

It was around about at the end of his sentence when he could here the village people he had stolen from screaming in the distance, behind him. He paused, stopped walking for a moment to turn around slightly, only to see quite a lot of birds and other animals fleeing from where he came from. "Well! It wasn't me! So it's not my problem," and off he went, he'd rather go pick up some whores in one of the villages, things like that seemed like more fun, or eating food. Depends, a lot of the women could either be ugly or pretty, same with the food, some food in villages was horrible.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:07 PM

Finx drew back her bow and fired "Begone demon." she cried as it soured threw the air and straight into a demons chest. "Well done priestess." a villager said taking her bow for her "the village is safe again." finx glanced at him then at the body of the demon yes the village was safe again for the fourth time just that day. Demons from all over the contenant were searching for the scared jewel shards and were attacking villages just for the fun of it. Most of them didn't even realize she had two of the jewels hidden away were know one not even her most trusted villagers knew were it was. "Yes we are safe but not for long I fear." she said "I will be at the shrine praying if another comes." she walked towards the shrine it was a small outdoor shrine behind it was a path that lead to a bigger indoor shrine but the building had been destroyed by a demon years ago and it never was fixed up. She lighted incense and knelt before the statue "please kami protect us."
((kami means god))

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 06-14-2012, 04:03 PM

Eire stood befor a town ontop of his war mount a demon looking hourse with buring eye's and hoofs as well as killing all life it steped on leaving path od decay from the forest. Erie unmounted the hourse and walked up aproching the town he could feel the presence of a shard or two here when he watch some lesser deamon get shot down by a priestess "Hmm this place might be more fun then I thought" after she left he contiued into the town watching the town foke it wanted to make him puke just watching them walk around like they didn't even know that he walked in the son of a Yokai. Erire found him self on some steps where he found a shrine to one of the humans pethetic gods. Eire started walking twords it finding him self befor a demons descrution He walked in seeing the priestess that killed the demon praying for he weak god Eire smirked "where are they woman where are the shards" Eire drew his sword "I know you have them thats why those weaker Demons have been atacking isn't it"

Arc Angel

Old 06-14-2012, 07:51 PM

A cloud of dust flew up as the insect landed, visible to Ai from between the trees through which she now darted swiftly. Frowning slightly, she cursed softly under her breath as she sped up now. While she lived a mobile lifestyle and material items were usually not to her liking, she greatly valued her weapons. Had that blasted insect crushed the inn- as she was sure it was more than capable of doing- and harmed her blades, she'd be sure to have it out for the revolting creature. Not that she wouldn't already, the image of the beetle itself already having drawn her disgust for it. "Foul piece of... filth doesn't deserve... the title... 'demon'," she whispered to herself between bounds, beginning to get riled up over her dislike of the insect.

Stopping just short of the edge of trees, Ai would grab ahold of a sturdy tree trunk to stop herself as the village came into her view. Most of it was rubble now, presumably from the crash-landing it seemed to have undergone. "That careless--" she spoke clearly now, but paused as something peculiar came into view. The beetle was scuttling blindly about the area, letting out agonized cries as if it were in some sort of hopeless situation. Just what is going on here? Leaping from the trees and into the clearing of rubble, still keeping a bit of distance between her and the insect, her eyes would narrow upon it. Something wasn't quite right. Was it injured? Her katana gone from her mind as her curiosity bubbled up, she would shake her head a bit at herself as she again leapt forward and bounded towards the enormous beast. "Need I be so reckless...?" Ai murmured to herself, disproving of her actions to get closer though she carried them out anyways.

While she had no doubt in mind that she could take on the beetle, the idea that something was off was nearly never a good sign. Not anymore, at least. A demon, no matter the strength, had to be particularly careful nowadays. With the abundance of jewel shards scattered about, the unbalanced power was soemthing she had tkaen to be wary of. She figured that she now had to observe situations before becoming involved, figure out a proper means of doing so, and only then-- "Forget it! That creature did take down that inn!" Approaching in a more forward way now, she would run right up to where the village lay in shambles, but yet again soemthing stopped her. Rather, what appeared to be a young boy.

Frozen in place as she stared up at the young boy- err, demon- stop the beetle's head, she let out a soft sigh. Speaking more to herself, though she was sure her question was audible, she asked, "Is that... your beetle?" Then shaking her head a little, she dismissed the thought as it was evident enough that it musn't be. He was treating it as if it were his own, personal play toy, and seemed to be having fun torturing it. However disturbed this seemed to appear at first, a slow grin spread across Ai's face. She wasn't fond of tormenting lesser demons typically, but insects? Well, they simply had it coming. "There's a nice cliff face over there that I reckon would be fun to ride it off into," she spoke up playfully, something about seeing a demon in kid form striking against her frsustration. Not only that, buts he could appreciate his work on the beetle.

Then turning her attention to finding her katana, she went about throwing bits of rubble up and into the air haphazardly to search for the precious blade. "The inn was around here, neh?" she whispered, moving quickly as she expected the villagers would be back soon. They would simply be trouble, even in her human form. Reminded of that again, she adjusted her kimono collar higher and closer around her neck, their ensured her search. Thankfully, her reckless rummaging brought results. Spotting the silver-entwined black sheath amongst some pieces of splintered wood, Ai would smile warmly and dive straight for it. There you are. Picking the katana up, she removed it from its sheath to look it over before giving an approving nod and attaching the sheath to her side with its twin. Then turning to face the child-demon again, she would watch him curiously to see what he did with the beetle.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-14-2012, 10:23 PM

Tyler was once again so absorbed into the situation, that being demon torture, he missed a possible threat. This was getting to the point of ridiculous - twice in so little time. What a fool of a demon he was. "Wha?" Tyler blinked owlishly at this new woman as he somehow kept balance on the thrashing head of the beetle. Pointing at his face like a true child... it was almost sickening really. Though she had the aura of a demon Tyler paid little attention - like he had been most of this day - and laughed a little. "No, I just got bored you know?" Tyler shrugged and smiled a little smile before the woman brought up something, well, worth while.

She recommended he fly it into the cliff side. "Why didn't I think of that!" Tyler laughed and gave a small applause to the idea before placing his hands on the beetles head. Closing his eyes he quickly filled the beetles mind with an illusion of escape. The beetle had false scents, feelings, sounds... you name it. They all made it think flying in the direction of the cliff would save it. That idea could not make it move fast enough.

The massive body forced its self into the air and tore into the cliffs direction, Tyler jumping off and taking a comfortable seat on the ground to watch his handy work. "You my friend are a genius!" Tyler turned to the new play mate that he had now claimed but she was looking for something in the rubble - and in that instant he heard the unmistakeable sound of the beetle crashing into the wall and - well, died there. Twitching occasionally though, as all insects do.

"Oh man, I missed it!" Jumping up quickly an expression of sadness washed over him, though it was short lived. His ridiculous speed brought him to this other demons side rather quickly and tugging on her arm - "So you wanna play?" He ran to her other side and then pulled on her other arm, "I have lots of good games to play." He nodded quickly and now stood in front of her. "Who are you? Where are you going?" He cocked his head to the side and stared intently at her, almost lifeless for a moment. Though he quickly came to life once more.

"I'm Skylar you know." He pointed at himself with his thumb to his chest, like a boasting child. "Whats your name huh?" He pointed at the woman with his index finger gently touching the clothing over her chest. This woman he met was kinda fun, or at least she had that one good idea. Where did she come from? He should have been paying attention...

What did she want? Tyler rubbed his head and turned his attention to the dead beetle that lay behind him. "I'm bored now." He let out a sigh and crossed his arms, turning his head to the woman whom was probably feeling a little over whelmed. "Can we go somewhere else?" His voice had a slight whine to it, but at this point it was all he could do to keep himself from throwing a tantrum. He missed the good part and with his luck, there would be no other good parts for a long time to come...

Still the more matter remained. Tyler barely knew this being, or its intentions... but he needed to do something. Go somewhere. Maybe she had some other good ideas? Besides, in his mind they were already a 'we'. So she really had no other choice. He never gave her one, she was going to entertain him.

One way or another.

Last edited by Smores; 06-15-2012 at 11:29 AM..

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 AM

"Perish you filthy mongrel!" The sound of the air being sliced through so effortlessly resonated in the air as Tanya wielded her blade. She sliced down several demons in one draw of her blade and quickly sheathed it. She had gone off on her own from her companion and guide, yet she had no fear. God guided her. Her faith was unbreakable, and her strength unimaginable. She turned her attention to the aura she felt up ahead, she was aware that a priestess was in that town and Tanya had some questions.

Making a steady pace she arrived at the village and made her way confidently to the shrine in which the priestess would most likely reside in. As Tanya made her way she spotted a rather disgusting site. A demon had come here and now turned his gaze upon the priestess. That was disgusting.

In a flash her sword was drawn and she was ready to annihilate this blemish upon the face of the world. "I am Tanya Ashalai Bergonyan, and in the name of God I will vanquish you from existence!" Tanya pointed her blade at the demon and prepared for a fight. In her head she had already begun to ask her lord, God, for divine assistance in this battle. "I demand you leave this place at once. I hold no mercy for your kind." Staring past the beast Tanya spotted the priestess once more and then focused solely on her foe. "You are out numbered and outmatched. There is no shame in a tactical retreat." While Tanya would love to cut him down here and now, she preferred to avoid destroying the village in the fight that would ensue.

God himself advised her to let the beast go for now, and that divine righteousness would catch up with him eventually. While Tanya was displeased with the idea of letting the foul monster go - she would not disobey an order from her God.

(Did not mean to double post - I thought I was editing. Sorry. Though, I guess its okay for a new character? Ah, It wont happen again.)

Last edited by Smores; 06-15-2012 at 11:44 AM..

Temple

Old 06-15-2012, 06:24 PM

Eire turned in haste the voice of a women when he felt it a large amount of shard power but not in the hands of a demon "you dare speak to me like that women!" Eire stunned to the women as he felt some type of holy power watching over her "huh you don't seem to be a normal women" Eire said readying his blade at the women Eire took a deep breath an with the release he put out all fire in the room making it a bit harder to see "my magic wont work on you I know this and so do you so how about we settle this like true warriors" Eire clenched his blade as he slid his right foot into ready position clearing his mind of all other people and things in the village. Eire dashed forward with an over hand slash he new that this would not stop a warrior of a false god at this level as he new that there was a shy chance that he could defeat this appoint but his reasons for the jewel over whelm all others in his heart

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-15-2012, 06:49 PM

Tanya watched as the fires were put out and the creatures words of fighting like a true warrior. What a beast like him would know of being a warrior was beyond her, but she was asked to avoid a fight by her God and so she sheathed her sword. Though at that moment the monsters stance turned to that of an attack stance, but Tanya let it slide. She also sensed those shards on him - what a pitty her God asked her to leave him be. Still she knew that a divine presence existed, and that a master plan was unfolding. She trusted it, she believed it - she lived it.

Tanya nodded a sympathetic 'no' as the beast came towards her, its sword drawn, and in that instant she knew that she had no other choice. "Forgive me God..." Tanya whispered under her breathe apologetically. She waited until the beast was upon her to grab her blade in her right hand and unsheathe it towards the beasts blade. She had hoped to hit him hard enough to knock him back - but she had no idea of what strength this monster possessed. With her strength and skill, she was confident. With her God - she was sure.

Her God would not abandon her for instead of cleaving him in two, she tried to parry his blade and throw him back. A display of power and force. An attempt to avoid destruction of the village, and the displeasure of the God she so revered.

Temple

Old 06-15-2012, 07:11 PM

Eire was pushed back by the woman's parry he smirked as he put his blade over his shoulder "as i can tell women you are not even trying to fight back"Eire pointed at the women in disappointment "I know you could of easily cut me in half when I struck but you didn't " Eire walked past the women but before he left he stopped standing right beside this women "This make's you think what is the point of living if you have nothing to live for that is why I want the shards to at least to have a purpose on this world" Eire walked out as a storm of black ash took the form of his mount "this is not the last you have heard of me women" Eire left in the blink of an eye finding him self in the woods near a Lake bed where he would then set up camp for the night using magic to light the fire.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 06-17-2012, 01:07 PM

Dejeni travelled along a long, dusty road. He carried no possessions besides his orb, and despite having the ability to run faster, he walked at a normal walking pace. It was silent surprisingly. All the action must be some where else. He sighed, slowing his pace more. He wished a stray demon would come out and attack him, but it looks like most of the stupid ones were either gone or already dead. He continued down his path, still hoping for something to attack.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:18 PM

Finx finished her prayer just in time to fight off another demon they were really pouring in and by the time night fell she was exhausted. She put up a barrier so nothing evil could get in well they slept and crashed on the small futon in her little cottage.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-18-2012, 05:32 PM

Tanya paid no mind to the demons words, why should she? He was an abomination - a disgrace. A cancer on the face of the earth that must be expelled. Her attention turning to the priestess now that had gone on with her own duties. Doing as she might and running off like a coward. "I will return witch!" Tanya yelled after her, but did not chase. God asked her to not slay the beast and with that Tanya would also let this 'priestess' live. "In that time you pray to your false God. For mine will be with me when I come back here and strike you down." Tanya turned to the door and made her leave.

That priestess, all of them, and the priests of this land were false. They were nothing but witches, demons maybe. Not followers of the lord. Tanya was a holy woman, she was a true carrier of faith. These imposters were nothing but garbage, they did nothing but hide away. Cowards, the lot of them. But whats worse is their belief in a false God. They too, like the demons, would be eliminated by Tanya. She would reclaim this land in His name - and she would go to her home land a savior of others. She would save all of this land under the one and only God's true divine powers.

This was her mission, no, this was her purpose. This was God's plan for her.
There would be no failure.

"I bear a sword in His name, with this sword will I cleanse the world of evil." Tanya spoke loudly, powerfully. She knew her oath well, but believed in it so much more. "I wear this armor proudly, a sign of my unbreakable faith." Tanya made her religious sign at her chest and quickly bowed her head. "In your name my God will I save this land and its people, with your strength shall it be done, and with your will I will be the one to do so." Tanya glanced in the direction of her home land - its direction marked by the rising of the sun.

With that in her heart, she knew where she must go. That guide had gone in the opposite direction of her home land. Where the sun would set and said he would await her there. That is where she would head, and from there her journey would continue.

Arc Angel

Old 06-19-2012, 02:08 AM

The idea of a boyish demon hopping aboard a horrendous flying beetle-demon simply because he was bored was perhaps one of the oddest things Ai had ever heard. On land, that was. Why, upon hearing this of the demon in child form, she wouldn’t help but think of her younger brothers. They had the uncanny knack for finding enormous sea horse-demons to ride around on and battle with, much to the creatures’ great dismay. So, looking up at the boy as she stood before the rubble, she would sigh softly. A touch of homesickness nearly brushed her calm features. Nearly.

Instead, a deviant grin took the place of her placidity as Ai saw him take her advice with such great enthusiasm. Served the horrid creature right. “Why, thank you,” she would speak amusedly as he claimed her a genius, then watch as the insect zoomed off to its death. It took her a moment, but after careful consideration, she had the feeling that this boy had done something to the tormented creature. It wouldn’t have killed itself, no matter how pitiful its existence was. That boy must be toying with illusions. Gaze flickering back to the boy, she now became a tad more alert, just in case.

Yet she had to admit, the kid had style. Torturing a bug like that-- she had some glimmer of admiration for him already. This lead to her softening a bit as he consequently ran up to begin tugging on her arm in an all-too-childish manner. Sending a small smile his way, she would hesitantly reply after he had seemed to slow his fast-paced speaking for a moment. “Perhaps we could play something on the way. I’m Ai, and I’m just... walking,” she shrugged slightly, then laughed softly. It was a musical sound, too light and frothy to honestly belong to a demon, but it did and this is what drew humans in to falling for her disguise so easily.

Then letting her gaze follow his as it moved back to the beetle demon, she acknowledged his name and committed it to memory. He seemed to wish to travel with her, after all, and it seemed that things would simply have to go in his favor. Visions of possible future troubles with the boy flashed briefly past her thoughts, but she shook her head slightly and spoke up with another, wider smile this time. “Hey, you did some good work with that beetle over there. Through the valley there are whole hords of bug demons-- How about we head through there? There are plenty of villages, too, of course,” she added with a wink, knowing that he might found that appealing.

Ai had no route in mind, luckily enough, and while she didn’t particularly like bugs, she figured slaughtering some and then taking sanctuary in bug-less villages would be satisfactory to them both. Besides, with the abundance of insects and people, how could a child be bored? Even if he was a demon. "So, what do you say, Skylar?" she asked a moment later, then glanced around at the broken village they stood in, "Let's hope the other villages aren't so run down, too, huh?"

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-19-2012, 11:48 AM

Skylar stopped in his tracks when he heard those words from her mouth, "Just walking?" He blinked owlishly at the thought, almost offended. The improbability of it all. "Just walking? But then your just going somewhere!" Skylar threw his arms up in the air enthusiastically. "There is so much to do to just be doing something!" Skylar started laughing and held his own stomach form the amusement of the situation. "Boy are you lucky to have found me!" Once again pointing at himself with his thumb proudly he was a child. "I am going to teach you how to have fun!" Skylar nodded an enthusiastic yes and looked around frantically. "I will find you something." Skylar did not see anything right away and rubbed his eye brow with the back of his hand to itch a little itch he had. Naturally a cutie and extraordinarily lucky, he would keep to his word.

Though he was still happy to hear she thought he did good work on the beetle. He lit up and gave her a big hug, squeezing her arms to her sides. "You mean it!?" He looked up at her face with a big smile slapped up his own face. He was glowing. No one had ever done anything but scold him for playing with anything like that. It was not the way to defeat an opponent or such. Now, this woman - a demon herself - was complementing his work! Back stepping quickly he rubbed his head and his facial expressions changed to that of a more serious matter.

Serious being, "Wait, whats your name?" He laughed a little but then once again, his short attention span got the best of him. He was thinking about her intriguing offer. She made a good point... plus Skylar had to teach her how to have fun. "Okay! Lets go on an adventure!" Skylar ran off a couple of feet in the direction of the valley, but turned back to her. "Wait! You go first! You are bigger then me, so others might not pick on us so much." He nodded a yes, thinking of how many times bigger demons had attacked him for looking how he did.

"Maybe they will be pretty! With lots of colours!"
Skylar laughed and spun lightheartedly in wide, slow circles. "Maybe they have yummy food, do you think they have yummy food? I like this one food with that rice stuff. I don't know what its called but I like it." Skylar stopped his circle spinning, nodded a fast yes and made a bowl shape with his hands. "It's in a bowl this big, and it has a bunch of stuff in it." He looked up and gave a wide smile, "Can we find that? Can we?" he clapped his hands together and gave out a smile sigh. "I'm getting bored, come on lets go!" He ran a couple of feet more towards the valley and waved over his new companion. "Come on! You have to lead the way!"

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 06-19-2012, 05:46 PM

Letting out a sigh, a snowy-white haired petite female made her way down an elaborately decorated hallway. Though they were faintly lit, her Tyrian purple eyes could make out every detail. The portraits that lined the hallway showcased the current inhabitant of the palace that Himeko was visiting. This was the prestigious abode of Lord Sesshoumaru of the West.

At the present moment, he was away. Traveling with his half-brother and that ragtime group to gather some jewel shards. Himeko couldn't see the purpose in joining up with them. The Inu Daiyōkai had no qualms with humans as she felt that they made for great servants but it was hanyō that she detested. It was how she was raised that no self-respecting yōkai should impregnate a human, that to do so would sully the yōkai's name and status. It didn't stop her Lord's late father from committing such a sin.

Letting out another sigh, she walked out into the lush garden. Himeko enjoyed the peace and quiet that the palace had to offer. Especially since the other three Inu Daiyōkai females vying for her Lord's attention had left when they learned that he had not planned to return anytime soon. The chattering females were enough to almost have Himeko leave. Deep in her thoughts, she had not realized the guards rushing through the garden. It was when the loud explosion from behind her erupted that Himeko had been broken from her thoughts.

"What's going on?" she asked the first guard to pass her. He grunted a reply that the palace was under attack and for her to flee. She frowned at him before setting off to find the source of the explosion. It would be wishful thinking to expect her Lord to arrive and defend his palace. So Himeko knew she had to do so in his place and to also prove how she was a better choice than the others. Ones who would had fled.

It wasn't long before she saw a rather hairy and large kumo yōkai barreling his way past the guards, treating them as if they were ragdolls. A low growl escaped Himeko's lips as she unsheathed her jeweled dagger and lunged forward. The yōkai noticed her and with a quick swipe, had knocked the female down to the floor. A trickle of blood fell from the corner of her mouth and a gash from where one of the kumo's claws made contact with her stomach. The expensive kimono that she was wearing was ruined and it caused red to bleed into Himeko's eyes.

"Die!" The word came out as a growl as the female transformed into a dog that towered slightly over the large kumo yōkai. Fangs bared, she rushed for his throat and was pleased that her aim had been dead-on. Within seconds, the yōkai was dead and she released the limp body from her mouth. Disdain flashed across her eyes as the guards, who had remained behind her to watch, got the courage to see to the injured servants. Himeko transformed back, wounds healed though still covered in blood. "Clean this mess up. I shall return soon." She ordered after spitting out a small piece of a gemstone. It was time for her to head out to a local village and acquire a new kimono. Perhaps it was time to learn more about the jewel shard she had found buried deep into the flesh of the kumo yōkai.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 02:37 PM

Tanya steadily made her way towards her designated direction, not that she knew where it would take her. She was blindly walking around this foreign continent. She was far from her home land and lost - though she still had her God to guide her. That thought comforted her, and she began to feel the need to ask for His guidance. Kneeling in the open she made the sign to her God and began to pray to him, first thanking Him and then asking Him for guidance.

Moments had gone by before she stood to her feet, with a new found passion. Turning her body she made her way for a brush of trees and bush. Her God had told her to take shelter near by, to hide and wait. This path would take her to a valley where she would be able to get to a string of villages that suffered from a plight. Her merciful God asked Tanya to cleanse those villages of the bug demon infestation and of the deceitful holy men and woman that brought blasphemy to His true name.

While Tanya pushed through the brush she could sense around her the presence of many demons. At that instant a swarm of bug like demons befell her, though she did not panic, they were nothing to her might. Even less to the might of her God. With a simple drawing of her blade and in a diagonal slice it was drawn from its sheathe. Her sword let out what seemed to be a roar of power - blinding rays of light eliminated off of her and her blade, searing the bug demons until not a trace remained. This cleansing power left absolutely everything else untouched, no normal bug - nor the leaf which it clings too were so much as disturbed let alone damaged. Tanya did not flinch nor show hesitation, she did not break a sweat, think twice or even contemplate the amount of power that she let loose. Her cleansing abilities were beyond that of what seemed human. She had only her God, and His divine presence to thank.

Sheathing her sword she took in a breathe of fresh air that had been sanctified of the demonic presence. Tanya loved the smell of the air after she purified the cancerous organisms that were known as demons, or false prophets and fakes that suffocated the land. Now she was off down the valley path towards her next destination. She would persecute the fake religious men and women in Gods name, and purify any and all demons she could lay her blade upon.

Temple

Old 06-21-2012, 03:30 PM

Eire sat up he was not able to sleep all he could think about was that women it killed him to know about people that could defeat him so easily. He let out a grown as he tried to get up before screaming in pain "what's going on here" Eire took his arm armour to see rips deep in his skin it seemed that the force behind her attack tore his arm apart from the force of her parry he didn't see it before he must of been to angry to feel the blood dripping down he was lousing blood fast but he could not let him self die he summoned his mount and cradled onto the back "go find me something to deal with this" Eire rode off closing onto a village engulfed by bug demons Eire new if he had to he could easily kill them but that would cause him more pain. Eire found him self pasted outside of this town on top of his mount he didn't know if he would die or someone would be foolish to help him.

Last edited by Temple; 06-23-2012 at 02:48 PM..

Arc Angel

Old 06-21-2012, 05:14 PM

Pausing where she stood for a moment to look back at him as he replied, she would blink a couple of times in surprise with him before a slow smile lined her lips. What an interesting little companion she had found. Now, what he meant for entertainment, she wasn’t sure, but if he enjoyed taking bugs off of cliff sides then she was sure that whatever entertainment lay waiting ahead of them would at least be intriguing. She remained quite as he at first spoke as she waited patiently for him to come up with something. Then, laughing softly as he accepted her offer, she would nod to him. “Suppose I am lucky,” she replied softly, her gaze moving ahead as she started walking slowly through the rubble.

Something paused her in her tracks, however. He had moved to hug her- what she viewed as an odd gesture- effectively pinning her arms to her sides as she couldn’t help but let it happen. Nevertheless, a small smile again lit her features as she would nod affirmatively, “Yes, of course I mean it. Your work was magnificent.” After this, it was amusing to her to see the sudden shift in his attitude but she said nothing of it.

Even more of that amused glimmer lit her eyes, however, as she was again asked her name. This time a full laugh left her, rather musical in sound as she replied, “My name is Ai, and yes, that would be best.” Jogging to catch up with him, she would step on ahead of him to head into the dirt trail between the line of thick trees. “The first village should be just a few minutes’ walk, I’ve traveled the path before,” she explained as her gaze rested for a moment on the sun, which had begun to just barely brush the tops of the trees to one side of the sky. Nightfall would come swiftly in the limited light of the forest. They’d best not travel too far that day, anyways.

As he wondered aloud about all of the things that could possibly happen on this grand ‘adventure’, her warm smile remained in tact, even brightened a bit. Yes, he behaved just like a child. A likeable child, however, thus someone she didn’t altogether mind. Well, alright, not that she would admit it but she did find herself enjoying having him around. Just a little. Casting a side glance in his direction, another smile would make it’s way across her face as she replied thoughtfully to his musings, “I’m sure they will have something similar in some of the villages.”

Her train of thought was cut off as he ran ahead again, leading her to laugh and run on ahead of him. As she passed him, she would tap one of his shoulders gently, as if to tag him. “Hey! Catch up, neh?” she called out joking as she ran a few more bounds ahead of him before slowing back to a walk as they entered the valley. While she knew it was full to the brim with bug demons, what she hadn’t expected to sense right away was another one. Sense, nor see one, that was. So naturally, upon spotting a nearing figure laying upon the ground, she frowned slightly. “Skylar,” she spoke softly, stopping her walking to turn to look at him, “Shall we help it?” Sensing its strength from that far off was difficult, especially when it seemed to be injured, but it did seem to have some power greater than hers. “Might be fun, could be useful... Alright,” she sighed softly, then shrugged and ran off in its direction without another word. It was still within visible distance after all, and she had no doubt that she child-demon could catch up.

When she approached, the blood from its arm was easy enough to see, but what was more was that it had a mount she could simply lead on. Well, that way she didn’t have to carry it, at least. “Hey! Ever use a horse before?” she asked, amusement clear as she looked to her companion with a wide smile, as if insinuating that he may use it if wanted. After all, if they were to care for this man, he may as well pay them back for their troubles. A short ride for Skylar would be enough to entertain him, she figured. Nevertheless, she took its reigns and began walking with the horse alongside her. "I think it'd be fine if you rode it later. If it would let you, that is," she added, looking at the mount questionably before smiling over at her companion. The man seemed to be passed out atop it, so she figured it would be best to simply take him into town with them for the night. Caring for that nasty wound would be best in the village.

After all, the buildings were already coming nearer, and after a few minutes people would start to notice their entry. Luckily enough for her, their appearances seemed human enough to pass without much bother. An inn was one of the first places they'd see as they walked on into the village streets, followed by several vendors of food and goods, as well as an array of single homes and such. Ai would stop outside of the inn to fish out a few coins from a pouch within her robes to hand to Skylar, suggesting, "Here, you can do as you wish, I've got to clean this guy up. Try and find that rice dish you were talking about?"

Last edited by Arc Angel; 06-21-2012 at 05:20 PM..

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 05:50 PM

Skylar smiled when he heard his new friends name. Ai. It sure was original, he had never heard a name like that before. Though he had never been one to have the chance to learn a name anyways. While he loved to have company and disliked to be alone, he never seemed to meet a group that could very well put up with him. Or keep up with him on a fun level. He usually ended up getting bored or killing them off, or they got frustrated and tried to kill him. Clearly they had failed.

Whats better is that his new friend, Ai, had already taken this path. Maybe Skylar was the lucky one? He had never been to this part of the area before. He found it more fun to play amongst the trees then amongst an open valley. Though it appeared his friend Ai could have fun too. She even assured him that these villages would have beautiful colours. Oh what an excitement that would be! Maybe those villages would have kids to play with? Skylar was exceptionally good at fooling others into thinking he was a child after all. Not that human children were all that hard to fool.

At that instant moment of thought he felt a tapping on his shoulder and before he could react Ai had run ahead and playfully teased him. Giving a small chuckle he quickly sped up to her and poked her back. He was much faster then he looked - it was his incredibly speed and mobility that gave him the edge he needed to survive, his strength being so low. Though Ai seemed to be focused on something else.

Skylar looked around for a moment and realized that this entire day he was not even sensing other demons. Usually he was good at doing such a thing, it helped him stay alive and run away from all too strong foes. It also helped him find those shiny crystals he loved so much. "Sensed something?" Skylar looked up at Ai whom had already made her way towards the area she sensed something.

Skylar tried to sense the demon too, and it took him several tries to get the hang of it. Recently he had been having trouble with sensing other things with those shiny crystals he was carrying obstructing his abilities. Though what he did sense was quite odd. That weird crystal sense he got from his own shards, he also picked up on his friend Ai and that thing she was running towards. Were they after the crystals too? Skylar still could not sense the demon they were headed to though, or Ai herself. But the crystals rang to him much more clearly.

He nodded his head and ran to where Ai had gone. She had grabbed this other demons mount and was directing it. She was going to help him? "What if he tries to hurt us Ai? Should we really help him?" Skylar glanced at the bloodied demon but all he felt was concern. Concern for what had done that kind of damage to this strange looking beast on the mount. "What do you think got him Ai?" Skylar now hid on the side away from this new demon and almost hiding beside Ai, tugged on her gently to get her attention. "Be careful Ai... I hope you know what your doing."

Arriving into town Skylar instantly turned his thoughts to that of fun. Where to go first? What to do? He was going to turn to Ai and ask her, but she just handed him some money and told him she was going to go clean up the strange monster they found. "Oh... okay Ai." Skylar watched as his new friend went off with that strange beast. Maybe Skylar should have gone too.. but I guess Ai thought it would be best for him to get his rice dish. So that is exactly what he would do. He would not dwell on that but instead move on, there was much fun to be had here. So much to see and so much to do... he would get his rice dish first.

It was now his goal. Running up to the first man he could find he began to explain the rice dish. The man seemed to understand and pointed him off into the middle of town, far away from where Ai was. Though that thought did not come to mind. He sprinted as quickly as he could without making it look demonic and approached this large wooden building. Running inside he threw his gold on a table and turned to a woman holding the rice dish on it that he so craved. "I want that!" Pointing at it the woman laughed and placed it on his table. Patting him on the head and giggling as she left. Scarfing it down voraciously a large smile was brought to his face. Oh how long he had waited for this dish.

Gulping it down while barely breathing in between he ushered the woman to bring him more, and she did in shock as to how much his child like appearance could eat. At this point Skylar could care less if the humans learned he was really a demon - he had already found the location to his favourite food and could just take all he could carry and run away. Though something began to come towards the village and his impeccable shard sensing was not mistaken. A large amount of shards were coming towards the village and with night fall, Skylar began to wonder what it could be. Leaving the necessary gold behind he grabbed the rest and fled the table, opting to run away and leave this town as soon as he could. Though just a couple yards out of the town he stopped mid step... Ai.

Turning back to the village he returned to where Ai had once stood, and scanned thoroughly for her. Though he had not seen any signs. "Ai, where are you!?" A couple humans had stopped and asked if he was looking for mommy to which he answered with a spiteful glance and a low pitched growl. With this imminent threat to the village... he had to find Ai soon.

Or leave with out her.

Come get some wonderful art from; Arc Angels Wonderful Art Store!

Arc Angel

Old 06-21-2012, 06:40 PM

As they walked towards the village with the unconscious demon man in tow, Ai couldn’t help but feel the smallest tug of pity for Skylar. The little guy was really wary of the other, wasn’t he? Glancing at the unknown demon herself for a moment, she would shrug slightly. “He won’t try to hurt us. I’ll bandage him up and he should feel complied to help us. If not, I’ll handle him while he’s vulnerable. We should know if he’ll hurt us as soon as he wakes,” she explains calmly, sending a grin to Skylar.

As he tugged on her lightly, she would place one of her hands gently on his back while she lead the horse with the other. “I don’t know what hurt him, but it looks pretty nasty. We’d best avoid it...” she added the last part a bit softer, then pepped up a bit again, “Hey, if nothing else, we use the horse to run. Not a big deal.” Still, while trying to comfort him, she had a few doubts herself. She would have to be careful in trusting the man on the horse. She would also have to be careful to watch over Skylar, so he didn’t find trouble. Now, by the looks of it, it seemed she would have to be careful with whatever caused this nasty wound, too. Things weren’t shaping up well on this adventure, so far. Sighing softly, she shook her head slightly and let a small smile light her face nevertheless. It could still be interesting.

After watching Skylar go off on his own, Ai would check them in for a room at the inn. The caretaker was all too curious about the man, but Ai kept her response vague and said he had been a friend attacked by a bug demon. That seemed to work. After all, she had assumed that that was a normal occurrence for humans around these parts. Tying the horse’s reigns loosely to a pillar outside of the room she rented, she hesitantly lifted the unconscious demon to set on the floor. Then taking a moment to procure bandages from her bag, she would set to work cleaning his injured arm and tying it up securely.

Once that was done, she would sit thoughtfully across the room for a few minutes before she heard a call from outside. “Skylar,” she whispered instantly, then standing and peering outside the open window. Upon doing so, however, a stronger aura hit her senses hard. Someone else with jewel shards was near by, and they had many of them. “Skylar!” she ran out the door to their room and into the street where she saw him, grabbing a gentle hold of his shoulder, “We’ve got to leave, the man’s horse is just outside the inn room. Come on, quickly now!” She was usher him to come back inside with her for a moment, where she would look hesitantly down at the man for a moment.

“Dare we take him?” she asked for a moment before shaking her head and picking him up once more. "I guess we wouldn't want some demon tailing us for stealing his horse," she decided. "Then walking outside of their room, she heaved his body up onto the horse again and instructed Skylar, if he had followed her back, “Get on ahead of him, I’ll ride behind. This monster of a horse is big enough for three. We’ll ride deeper into the valley, there the trees are denser and they cannot find us. They are coming from the opposite direction, anyways.”

It was only when she had mounted the horse behind the man’s limp body that she saw a monk walk by that had rented the room out next to them. He stared at the trio oddly before Ai spoke up. “We’re heading out, need to be home by nightfall,” she explained with a fake calm, then sent him a grin.

The man bought it, then nodded slowly, “Might I ask if you would bear my children, young lady?”

Cringing, Ai shook her head, but a devious glimmer lit her eyes as she picked up something knew off of this powerful aura. It was distinctly feminine. “No, but my dear friend Amelia is traveling into town tonight and is looking for a husband. She’s a jewel shard holder, you know,” she answered with a wink before nudging Skylar. “Now, let’s get out of here.”

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 PM

Skylar turned quickly at the tug on his shoulder and was relieved that it was a familiar face, Ai. She dragged him off quickly and brought him to a near by inn. She was rushing quickly to get things in order but Skylar kept glancing back to the direction of those shards. So many of them... if he could sense how many he could be of more use. Ai was still moving quick and orderly, throwing the injured man on his mount and then asking to get on the mount himself.

The trees would be a good idea, but Skylar could not help but glance back once more. How many shards.... "Seven." Skylar turned to Ai with a worried expression. "That thing has seven shards Ai." Glancing again at the direction of this imposing monster he worried if it was quick. What if they could not out run such a thing?

Ai had asked him to get on the mount, and so he did hesitantly. Though the mood felt very dark and not fun at all, he thought maybe now was the time to hand Ai her gold he had not spent. Pulling it from his pocket he placed it in Ai's lap. She was sitting on the mount too know and Skylar was facing her, his back facing the direction the mounts head was. "I got to have the rice dish you know. It was really good." Skylar smiled and rubbed his stomach. Though his eyes could not help but lean towards that auras presence. He wanted so deeply to know what it was...

Though in the last moments before their departure this strange monk came and approached the group and asked for Ai to bear his children. Skylar almost blinded him for his impudence but Ai turned it all into a bit of a joke. She was going to send him off to that presence.... that was quite funny. Skylar giggled quietly, ready to depart this town at Ai's command.

He came to trust the demon. Maybe more then he ought too. But he did none the less.

---

Tanya had made it to the village, but she had come more on the sense of some demons - demons carrying those unholy shards. Though she sensed a familiar demon, it was the one whom she had faced earlier. The one who got to live because her lord, God, had asked her to spare. That beast would find no mercy nor kindness from her now.

As she moved towards the village she felt the hast in one of the demons movements, that was a signal to Tanya to make haste. Quickly she sprinted into town - any human that stood in her way was knocked down effortlessly by her sturdy armor and speed.

Ahead she spotted an inn where the sense of those mongrels was strongest, her right hand rested on the handle of her blade she prepared to cut down the demons that were about to come before her. She prayed to God in her head for assistance and divine protection in this upcoming battle. She would crush them, effortlessly. "In your name God, I will rid the world of these cancers and take with me the shards they carry. In your name I ask for strength and protection, I assure you they will fall!" Tanya yelled loudly ahead of her, in hopes the demons would know that it is through the God they mock that they will be cleansed.

Last edited by Smores; 06-21-2012 at 08:02 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 06-23-2012, 12:07 AM

Himeko took off, clutching her ruined kimono tightly to her body. A part of her was disgusted to have such filth near her person. However, she detested being nude unless in her true form which would be of no good if she was to visit the village she was going to. It was home of one of the best seamstresses in this part of the land.

It was a matter of minutes before she had arrived. A quick surge of power flew past the woman and she turned to face the direction of its origin. "Another shard? My, my..." Her first stop was the seamstress' hut. Discarding her ruined kimono for a clean lavender one, Himeko questioned the seamstress about the shard. The response was not to the female Inu Daiyōkai's liking as it showed how ignorant the human was. Only good thing about this woman was her skills with fabric. Tossing a few coins at the human's feet, Himeko left. She intended to follow the other shard in hopes to gain answers and perhaps to claim it for herself.

Following the trail started out easy. Until the power had just about vanished without a trace. Himeko frowned, thinking that someone had tricked her. Kitsunes were known for their trickery and the female was sure that some lived in the area. Nightfall was nearing and Himeko had worn herself out a but with the traveling. She landed on a large branch of an old oak tree, the sound of a trickling stream wafting through the air.

"I shall rest here for a few hours before making my way back to the palace. Surely, this jewel shard isn't that important." she murmured to herself, allowing her eyes to scan the lay of the land. She allowed her aura to expand in hopes to ward off weak yōkai. "How my Lord is able to sleep in the wilderness is beyond me..."