Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-20-2012, 01:05 AM

You can, Hadsvich! :D
It will take me a little while to get to them, I have some other orders (outside of this thread) to work through before I start in on these. Glad to see you here!

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 AM

Yay~ > u< That's fine~ :'3 Glad to see you made an art shop~ o uo

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2012, 05:58 AM

*saves up moneys*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-20-2012, 11:50 AM

MYTHOS!I have an order for you!!

username: Maria-Minamino
references:
Maigo is an archangel. An archangel who betrayed God and is now the righthand of Lucifer. Once she left heaven her wings turned black in sin. She's a very troubled soul. Part of her loves a good fight and the other part of her wants to give up the life she leads and just be a normal person. She is very devoted to God and it tore her apart to betray God. But Lucifer, who is like a brother to her, asked her too and she couldn't say no. The biggest sadness in her heart is that her best friend is the right hand of God. And sometime during the story Maigo falls in love with a human mage. She is torn in all directions.

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Silver
Wings: Black
Number of Wings: She has FOUR PAIRS of WINGS! BUT you don't have to draw them all. You can draw all of them. None of them. One pair, two pair. Take your pic.

Maigo Outfit Number 1:

Maigo Outfit Number 2:

Maigo Wing Reference:

image type: [Full Color + BG]
other requests: Have fun with it. She can be a bit crazy - she loves to fight but she yearns to be normal. She regrets her mistakes but she knows she can't take them back.

You can find more refs here: http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...63443966036813

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 11-20-2012 at 11:55 AM..

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-20-2012, 12:54 PM

WherededIGo: :D *waves excitedly*
Maria-Minamino: I posted your request on the first page. : )

I guess I should get busy and finish those freebies so I can start in here... xD

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 PM

Mythos, Would you like me to go ahead and send a trade with the gold and then accept the trade once you're finished?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-20-2012, 01:12 PM

If that works best for you, sure.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-20-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post

I guess I should get busy and finish those freebies so I can start in here... xD
Thank you!!!! <333 I'll start the trade :D

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-20-2012, 01:33 PM

Oh it doesn't matter to me :)
Whatever you feel most comfortable with

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-21-2012, 06:06 AM

Quote:

*waves back with same enthusiasm* 8D

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 11-21-2012, 11:21 AM

Are you still taking orders? I like the simple line art.
right now, I do not have a lot of gold, but I do not come on Mene a lot, and offering item trade.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-21-2012, 01:44 PM

Currently I have one more "spot" open (I think keeping it to five will keep me sane) so you can make an order if you're still interested. Because of the length of the list currently (and how much work it represents) I don't mind of you don't have the pure on hand now, just so you have a trade sent to me before I start on your particular piece-- which I will message you about before I begin... otherwise I'll just leave your order up at the top of the waiting list and skip on to the next person until a trade is sent.

I should probably put this on the ordering information. Hmm.

I should warn people that I have a scientific poster project coming up that will need a great deal of my attention so I will be progressing quite slowly through this art.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-21-2012, 04:37 PM

No worries Mythos :)
School/work always comes first
I'm in college so I know how time consuming it can be

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-21-2012, 05:05 PM

Most definitely.

I've never made a scientific poster before... it looks like it will be fun and design-y so compared to writing an essay I think it'll be good practice but potentially a lot of time spent elsewhere. Hopefully I can finish it early and get cracking on these. -- That isn't to say I won't be starting before that time, just that it will be slow going until the project is finished.

University is fun, but yes. Lots of work is needed to make good on your time/money/interest invested. xD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 11-21-2012, 07:48 PM

Ok, was wondering beccause you have no quest thread or item's posted willing too trade for. In siggie is link to what items I am willing to part with currently, and I know I have a few older rares.
And also, are you only doing Mene avi's?

Understand, school and RL work always takes first place.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 11-22-2012, 01:16 AM

Oh my God it's open!
(I've been stalking here silently waiting for the OPEN sign to come up in the title...)

MYTHOS!I have an order for you!!

username: Tachigami
references: Lee (the one on the right)
image type: Color, please
other requests: Eh... no.

I don't mind how long it takes, if you accept. I've waited months for art before.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-22-2012, 02:39 AM

x3 I got you up on the front page, Tachigami! Glad you found the shop!

AkashaHeartilly: I can do other avatars as long as you give me a reference image (--and if the item is something I'm completely unfamiliar with and can't infer from the image I might send you a PM with a few questions, if that's alright!)

As far as the items-for-trade go... I have no idea what half of those are. I've recently come back to Mene after a long absence and apparently missed a lot of amazing 'things' go on sale. Because line art costs 500g, do you know of anything from that list that would be in that neighborhood? I'm not picky on what the item is, just that we're doing a fair trade. : )

-- also because you expressed interest before I slapped the 'full' sign up I'm completely okay with just posting your order at the end. Five is really just an arbitrary number to stop at.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 11-22-2012, 05:57 AM

Gives me time to save ip monehs

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-22-2012, 10:34 AM

/buttplants in thread. grows.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-22-2012, 10:57 AM

Yeah, I have barely been on Mene usually off and on with coming on, checking, and posting, so I do not know the current worth or value of most of what I have. I still run off of old figures in my head, and I know some of the stuff is valued a bit higher due to the age. I think on average most things I have are worth about 2k. Would you be willing to do 2 pieces of art for that? I can try to pick out something I think is fitting the them of your avy.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-22-2012, 11:48 AM

WherededIGo: Ninja monies? :o
Dystopia: xD Hi Dys! How are you doing?
AkashaHeartily: Definitely, though I'm still concerned that the value of the art won't match the value of the item. For the price to be a fair trade off I should offer four line art images in exchange of a one 2k item.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-22-2012, 09:41 PM

*stalks art shop* >> << >>

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-22-2012, 10:52 PM

Could do 2 full color, no background pieces for the value of the item. Not sure if I want 4 pieces of art right now, since i don't think I have 4 avy styles I want art for each.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-23-2012, 12:45 AM

AkashaHeartilly: That works for me if you're happy with it! :D

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Most definitely.

I've never made a scientific poster before... it looks like it will be fun and design-y so compared to writing an essay I think it'll be good practice but potentially a lot of time spent elsewhere. Hopefully I can finish it early and get cracking on these. -- That isn't to say I won't be starting before that time, just that it will be slow going until the project is finished.

University is fun, but yes. Lots of work is needed to make good on your time/money/interest invested. xD
I loovee designing stuff! Especially things like posters or scrapbooks

No rush on getting the art done Homework comes first, so try not to stress about commissions. People here are pretty laid back and patient. Besides, I think your art is well worth the wait!